Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut: Part 1

"The moment he realised his little girl wasn't so innocent"

161
9 Comments 9
18.8k Views 18.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was a cold Saturday morning, like every other winter morning in Tasmania. It was gloomy, with dark clouds rolling overhead preparing to bucket down rain on the town below. The wind was no worse, branches swaying in the cold wintery breeze. Rob looked out the frosted window of his living room and onto the driveway as he sipped on his usual morning cup of hot chocolate, his favourite.

Should probably move the cars inside, he thought to himself.

Rob placed the cup of warm hot chocolate on the coffee table, sliding a coaster under it. He lifted himself off the chair, his muscles bulging as he pushed his weight onto his arms. He was quite the man, he worked out frequently and had a somewhat lean body, not to mention he was quite good-looking. For someone who was forty-seven years old, he was in incredible shape and looked much younger than he was. He stood at around 6'4" and it gave him an imposing look, the 'someone you didn't want to mess with' look.

Far from it was his personality though, he was quite gentle and easygoing on the inside. He just liked to look good like anyone does. It was the only part of his life that he took seriously, apart from his daughter of course.

"Em, can you move your car into the garage please!" he shouted towards the staircase trying to get his daughter's attention. He went over to collect his car keys from the console table in the entryway as Emma came running downstairs in a white top and a pair of sweat shorts, her car keys dangling around her fingers.

Emma had just turned twenty-one and she was a stunning woman. Rob, being a good-looking bloke, looking even better in his younger days, had snatched himself a good-looking woman and those genes had obviously been passed onto Emma.

She stood at around 5'5" and had a beautiful, sexy body that curved perfectly around her chest and her bottom whilst remaining slimmer near the waistline. She was also insanely cute and her voice was almost soothing in Rob's ears. Regardless of her age, she was still his little girl.

"Good morning, daddy," she said in a cute tone, coming up to Rob and giving him a small kiss on the cheek, before making her way over to the door.

"Hey Em," he said before she could open the door as she turned to face him. "You might want to put something on, it's freezing out there."

She smiled as she quickly ran back upstairs, her perky breasts bouncing as she did so. Rob was well aware of her beauty, and truth be told he wasn't exactly immune to her attractiveness. Even he had wild thoughts that occasionally popped into his head. He was certainly ashamed of it but he didn't dwell on it, he didn't want to be the perverted dad and ruin their good relationship especially because she was all he had after his wife left him for another man, also not to mention the fact that those relationships are illegal.

As Rob approached the door, he too was interrupted, this time by his phone which started ringing from within the living room. He walked over and picked it up off the coffee table, looking at it with a mix of emotions, mainly annoyance, and disappointment, it was his boss. He sighed and reluctantly answered it, putting it up to his ear.

"Morning, Greg," he spoke in the most un-annoyed tone he could muster.

"Hey, Rob, look I'm really sorry to bother you but could you maybe come in today, we have a bit of a situation," said Greg.

Rob looked down at the floor in disappointment, paused for a moment, and then replied, "Yea sure thing Greg, I'll be there in an hour."

"Perfect, I'll see you then," said Greg as he hung up the call.

Those bastards can never do anything without me, he thought to himself.

Emma came running back down wearing a thick robe and saw the annoyed look on her dad's face immediately asking, "What's wrong daddy?"

"Oh nothing honey, I just got to head into work, unfortunately," he replied in a low tone.

"On a Saturday?" Emma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep," replied Rob, finishing the last bit of his hot chocolate. He placed his keys on the coffee table and walked upstairs to get ready.

Emma went outside and moved her car into the garage before coming back indoors and walking over to the kitchen to make her dad some breakfast.

A quick shower and a fresh set of work clothes later, Rob walked down and paced around the house, picking up his phone, keys, business bag, and company ID.

As he put his shoes on, Emma walked over and handed him a chicken wrap and a fresh hot chocolate in a thermos mug.

"Oh you didn't have to Em," he said softly as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby."

She smiled and gave him a quick hug.

Rob looked at his wristwatch and said, "I'll be home at around five, Em."

"Ok," she replied. "Drive safe, daddy," she said as Rob opened the front door and walked to his Ute.

Emma watched as her dad pulled out of the driveway and drove up the road before looking at her phone with a big grin. Ten-thirty read the time, and she smiled. She had new plans.

~

Time slowed down for Rob as he wasted his usually quiet Saturday at work. After a few hours, they had fixed the problem that he had been called in for and his boss gave him the green light to go home. Rob didn't need to be asked twice as he immediately packed his things up and hopped into his Ute. He turned it on and looked over at the digital clock on the infotainment screen, which now read two-fifteen.

For once in his life, he got to go home earlier than intended and he didn't stay a second longer in the office parking lot. He made his way home and half an hour later he pulled into his street and drove up to his driveway which to his surprise now had a silver SUV parked on it.

He parked his grey Ute next to it and stepped out into the cold air, cold drops of rain falling on his face as he looked at the SUV, slightly perplexed.

Maybe Emma had invited a friend over, he thought, although he had never seen this car before.

He used his set of keys to unlock and open the front door, walking into the warm entryway, before closing it. The warmth however wasn't the only thing that greeted him as the sounds of what seemed to be moaning resonated within the walls of the house. Rob's eyes widened as he looked for the source of the sound, which seemed to be coming from upstairs.

He quietly placed his belongings on the console table whilst taking off his shoes as he homed in on the source of the sounds, gently stepping his way up the stairs, and as he got closer, the sounds got louder and clearer. He could now clearly make out the moaning and he was sure that it was his daughter. Getting closer, the moaning now unmasked a series of quieter groans and what sounded like a man, or rather men, coming from within Emma's bedroom.

Rob's heart was racing as he tip-toed up to his daughter's door, slowly placing his hand on the handle but then pausing for a moment to further study the sounds.

It was definitely Emma, and he could now hear the voices of what he guessed were at least two or three men coming from within. The moaning momentarily stopped before a loud squeal started its continuation, this time louder than before. His curiosity couldn't handle it anymore. He opened the door and stepped into the room.

He looked at his daughter, distraught, as four men surrounded her bare body, their dicks either already inside her or pointing eagerly at her, waiting to indulge in her pleasures. Three of the men looked over at him, their eyes wide open whilst the fourth continued to thrust his meat into his daughter's vagina, unaware of his presence, as was Emma who continued to moan as she got ravaged.

Rob stared at her for a few seconds, speechless, before she finally noticed him.

"Oh daddy, I'm so sorry!" she said still moaning. It was only then the fourth man finally halted his thrusts and looked at Rob.

"Shit," he said as he pulled out his member out of Emma's pussy.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

A raft of emotions flooded Rob's mind. Confusion, disappointment, anger, devastation but above all, pleasure. He himself was confused as he found what he was seeing weirdly pleasurable. Seeing Emma, his baby girl get ravaged by those cocks flipped a switch inside him and he felt his own dick stir inside his pants, his shaft hardening by the second.

"Daddy please say something," pleaded Emma, with desperation in her voice.

Rob didn't know what to say, his mind was frozen, his mouth clamped shut, and he just stood there. The fourth man, who had a slightly athletic build looked at Emma, then into Rob's eyes, and then back at Emma before he picked up his dick and placed his throbbing head back into her wet slit.

Emma moaned once more whilst looking at her dad, who stood there as he had done before, not moving a single inch as he watched this man thrust his stiff member back into his daughter. One by one each of the men returned to their positions, one of them near her face and mouth whilst the other two remained on either side of her body as she lay there in a missionary position.

Emma was no longer looking at Rob, instead, she was busy taking all four cocks, one inside her vagina, one in her mouth whilst simultaneously stroking the other two cocks with her hands.

She felt herself getting filled with dick, one deep inside her sex and the other bottoming out inside her mouth. All of them moaned and groaned in unison as they indulged in the pleasures of Emma's body.

Rob's dick was now fully erect inside his pants as he allowed himself to watch his daughter get ravaged by four dicks.

The fourth man groaned heavily and threw his head back as he pulled his member out of her vagina. Ropes upon ropes of hot, thick cum flew out of his dick and onto her stomach. He was quickly pushed aside by one of the other two men who then shoved his dick into her pussy, thrusting his shorter yet thicker member inside her.

Shortly after, the man shoved his dick inside her mouth and then pulled out before he too released streams of cum, this time all over her pretty face. Seeing this sent the other two men over the edge as the one by her side released his load directly onto her perky tits whilst the other pulled his meat out and shot his load over her stomach.

Rob was stunned. All the other emotions had disappeared, and now all that remained was the need for pleasure. His dick ached inside his pants as he looked at Emma, no longer as his daughter but as a woman. He finally moved as he walked over to the bed until he was directly in line with her vagina. The men moved aside without saying a word, Rob was clearly bigger than all four of them, in height and build.

Rob looked down at his daughter, observing every inch of her perfect body and the thick white liquid scattered across it. He began unbuttoning his shit, which he took off in one fell motion then moved directly onto his pants. The four men looked amongst themselves in confusion, yet with a sense of excitement.

Rob's belt and zipper got undone in mere seconds before his pants fell down along with his underwear. Emma gazed at her dad's manhood which although was fully erect, hung quite low, struggling to support its own weight. It spanned at least eight, maybe nine inches, and had a considerable girth to it.

"Oh my god, daddy!" Emma squealed with glee.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Rob saw the look on the men's faces, they were stunned. Neither they nor Emma had ever seen such a big dick and she had never expected her dad to have one that big.

Rob walked over to Emma, getting on his knees as he propped himself onto her bed. He spread her legs out and then positioned his stiff member directly over her sex.

"You've been a bad girl, Em," he spoke in an unusually deep voice. Emma chuckled as she brought herself closer to her dad's shaft. Rob then slid his cock on the lips of her slit, letting her warm juices cover it as she moaned, feeling its warmth on her most sensitive parts.

"Put it in, daddy," she said softly, her eyes begging for it. "Punish me."

With that, any doubt in Rob's mind had now disappeared. He brought the tip of his dick into her slit and then pushed it further in using his hips. The tight walls of her sex widened as Rob's cock forced itself in.

Emma squealed in both pain and pleasure as she accepted her dad's massive dick. He pushed himself down further, with every inch becoming more difficult to insert. Emma wrapped her legs around her dad's hips and pulled him in whilst screaming in agony, something she found immensely pleasurable. Finally, Rob was all the way in, his balls resting on her skin.

"Oh baby, you're so tight," he uttered as he too moaned in pleasure, the walls contracting and squeezing his cock more.

"Daddy, you feel so good inside me!" Emma said rubbing her clit and moaning.

Rob couldn't take it anymore, he pulled himself out a few inches before ramming it back in as he began thrusting into her tight little pussy.

"Fuuucckk, daddy!" she screamed digging her nails into Rob's back. "You're so big!"

The four other men were now stroking their erect members looking on as Rob ravaged his own daughter. The sensation of being inside this young pussy and the thought that this was his own daughter brought Rob to his climax sooner than he had anticipated.

"I'm cumming, baby," he uttered, clenching onto the bedsheets.

"Yesss, daddy!" she replied in delight. "Do it inside me, daddy!"

He groaned and his legs spasmed as he released rope after rope of thick cum deep into her young womb.

Emma looked up at her dad, moaning uncontrollably as she felt her insides get flooded with his hot seed.

He reached down and kissed her, their tongues intertwining as they reached deeper into each other's mouths. The sounds of the four men moaning could be heard as they all stroked their erect members in unison.

As they parted, Rob pulled his meat out of Emma's sex and stood back up off the bed. The men took their chance and dove right back onto the bed. One of them came straight away all over her breasts, another going straight for her mouth whilst the third man opted to thrust his shaft straight into her creamy cunt, pushing Rob's thick load out as his meat filled her hole. Emma took the dick of the fourth man into her hand and started aggressively stroking him. The room was filled with the sound of moaning and the lustful smell of sex.

Rob looked on once more as the men wreaked havoc on young Emma's body, having their way with her as she lay there helplessly taking all three of them in one go.

It didn't take long for the men to start unloading once more. The man gouging her mouth out was the first to give in as he shot his load into her throat, followed closely by the man getting his meat stroked, who added his load to the pile of cum that had already been released onto her chest. They both groaned uncontrollably as Emma drained the final drops of cum out of their dicks.

The third man followed moments later when he began groaning as he too climaxed. With a final thrust, he pushed his stiff member deeper into Emma's creamy hole and buried his thick load deep in her womb.

An outburst of moans erupted from Emma's cum filled mouth as she too climaxed, releasing her sweet juices all over the man's cock. It was a hot, sticky mess as the five of them lay on the bed, all of them breathing heavily.

Rob stood there without saying a word, simply looking at his daughter, who had become an irredeemable slut right before his eyes, the cum piled on top of her perky tits, the streams of cum oozing out of her cunt and then her face, covered in the white stuff. She gurgled and played with the load that had been pumped into her mouth before swallowing it whole.

Emma looked at her dad and her dad looked back at her. He saw a big grin on her face and a look of satisfaction. He knew their relationship would never be the same anymore.

Published 
Written by golbert338
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments