Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Girl: Becoming A Cheating Whore

"A twisted turn takes place when Dad becomes his daughter’s submissive."

32
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
7.1k words 7.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Note 1: This story contains explicit descriptions and pictures of father-daughter incest. Please move on if that offends you. Note 2: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing the story."

Yes, I'm a cheater. My cravings for sex made me cheat on my husband. And I cheated on him in the worst way imaginable – with members of my own family. 

It’s not as though Samar doesn’t give me lots of kinky sex, especially the sex in submission that turns me on so deeply. It’s just that the more taboo the sex, the harder it makes me cum. 

It all started on our first anniversary. Our whole family, relatives, and close friends were all at our courtyard house that night. The party was still in full swing when Samar pulled me aside and said, “Come up to the bedroom with me.” 

“Right now? But all our guests…” 

“Now!” Samar replied in a stern whisper. 

My pussy immediately began to moisten. When Samar gets that dominating tone with me, I know I’m in for a session of kinky sex in which I will need to be totally subservient to anything he wants me to do. The thought of being completely dominated, humiliated, and fucked in every way he knows was so exciting that I walked away from our roomful of guests and meekly followed Samar upstairs. 

When we got there, I turned to face him and waited expectantly. What would he do to me this time to both humiliate me and stoke my arousal at the same time? I noticed uncomfortably that he hadn’t shut the bedroom door. 

“Strip,” he barked. “Slowly.” 

I started doing what he demanded, slowly taking off one piece of clothing after another and dropping them on the floor. Finally, I was down to panties and a bra. I reached behind me and unfastened my bra clasp, then let the bra slide forward down my arms to join the rest of my clothes on the floor. My generous breasts with their nearly-black areolas and nipples dangled free, and I paused for a moment to let him admire them. 

Then I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and slid them down, exposing my carefully trimmed pubic hair and the cleft of my rapidly moistening cunt. I stood with my arms at my sides and my feet slightly apart to give him a good look. 

Once he had finished admiring, Samar reached forward and ran his fingers between my pussy lips to get them wet, then slipped two into my hungry vagina, making my body start to tremble with need. Then he opened a drawer and took out a pair of leather cuffs joined by a short chain. 

I knew exactly what that meant. I held out my arms with my wrists together in front of me, and he wrapped the leather of the cuffs around each of them and buckled them snugly. Then he reached into the same drawer and brought out a skein of cotton rope, which he wound around my body below my breasts, up over my shoulders between my breasts in a cross that separated them enticingly, and then around behind my back, tied off with a large knot. 

He pushed me into a kneeling position on the bed and sat with his feet up near my face. “Suck my toes,” he ordered. I somehow managed to balance myself by wrapping both of my hands around his legs and started licking. 

I love the way he treats me like an object, a piece of meat, his personal whore whom he can fuck wherever he wants, however, he wants. Probably the reason I love him the most is that, from the moment I met him, he saw my inner submissive side and pushed my limits as hard as he could. 

I started with each sole, then toes, heels, and calves, then slowly up to his knees and lower thighs, By the time I reached close to his upper thighs, he had pulled down his pants and underwear and swung around on the bed so his dick was in my face. 

Finally reaching beneath his dick, I decided to tickle him. Grabbing his dick, I licked his perineum from the base of his dick to his asshole. He placed his hand on my head, closed his eyes, and started making little moans of pleasure as I worked away with my tongue. 

I licked every corner without missing a single spot, moving slowly over his perineum and his balls. Then he demanded loudly, "Start sucking my dick." 

I felt a little worried about what would happen if anyone heard us, so I whispered, "The house is full of people, could you please lower your voice or at least close the door?” The possibility of us being walked in on was adding an exciting hint of danger to our fuck session, yet another part of me really didn’t want to be embarrassed or to embarrass a guest. 

Samar yanked my hair, pulled me up roughly close to his face, and snapped, "Did you just question me, whore?" 

I knew he didn't like to be questioned so I immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, sir." 

Pushing my head down again, he ordered. "Get sucking." 

I’d always loved sucking his cock. It’s a fairly average six-inch cock, but it’s thick and meaty and always feels wonderful when it fills up my mouth. Whenever he deposits his load inside my mouth as if I were nothing but his cum bucket or trash can, I love swallowing it, devouring it all. 

As I was already holding his shaft, I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, and began feeding it farther and farther into my mouth until it was at the entrance to my throat. 

Taking a deep breath, I began forcing his cock down my throat a bit at a time. I nearly had my lips right down to his balls when he suddenly yanked my hair, raised both his legs, and wrapped them around my neck. I had no chance to move or take his dick out of my mouth. 

He kept them like that until I felt choked and tapped his thigh. But he still held my head for fifteen or twenty seconds more before he let go of me. I pulled his dick out of my throat and took a huge deep breath. With saliva dripping off my chin, I looked him in the eyes and smiled. 

Still holding my hair, he pulled me down, very close to his dick yet again. I exclaimed softly in pain but I also loved it. Without wasting a single second, he shoved his dick back inside my mouth and started to thrust roughly. 

I grabbed the bed sheet for support and kept feeling his dick hitting my throat. I closed my lips and wrapped my teeth to avoid causing him any kind of pain on his dick, and moved my tongue in and out to give him more pleasure so that he wouldn’t stop, no matter what. 

After ten minutes or so of rough face fucking, his dick started to get harder and seemed ready to explode any moment. Then he stopped abruptly and let go of my head. 

He gave me a small window of ten or fifteen seconds to breathe. I was a bit disappointed at not feeling my mouth fill with cum as I had expected, but I knew that by edging himself he could extend our fuck session much longer. I wondered what was in store for me next. 

It didn’t take long to find out. He yanked my hair and pushed my head down to the bed. "Ouch!" I exclaimed, but tried not to be loud since the house was full of people. Samar pulled my legs apart roughly, and I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I arched my ass up and got into a doggy position. I couldn’t balance very well on my hands because of the cuffs, but I used my elbows to support my upper body, leaving my breasts to swing free between their ropes. 

He leaned down and licked slowly from my clit to my asshole. It sent a shiver down my spine, and I moaned with the touch of his tongue. 

He rested his tongue on the entrance of my asshole, circling around all of it and sometimes forcing the tip of his tongue inside. With one hand he started rubbing my clit, while his other hand moved to my breasts. My pussy started to get even moister, and my whole body trembled. The electric feelings radiating from my clit and asshole were beginning to coalesce into what felt like it was going to be a tremendous climax. 

Then he suddenly stopped and, pinching my nipples roughly, he pulled both of his hands off my body. It caused me severe pain, but I managed to stifle a yelp. 

He positioned himself behind me and I felt cold lube run down my asscrack and over my anus. He placed his dick on my asshole, but instead of shoving it in, he waited. I moaned, "Oh! Yes, master, put your dick inside and fuck the shit out of me." 

"Beg for it." 

"Umm yes master, please, please ass-fuck your sex doll, tear apart that ass, please yourself fucking your dirty little slut." 

He circled his dick around my asshole teasingly. "Louder, whore." 

"Oh! No, please, please babe, anyone could hear … ahhh" He didn't even let me finish, and smacked my bare ass as hard as possible with his hand. It immediately started to burn. I couldn't hold myself any longer, and biting the bedsheet in pain I exclaimed loudly, loud enough that the sound must have echoed through the whole house, “Please, master, I beg you to fuck your filthy whore wife in the ass." 

Without wasting any time, Samar shoved his dick all the way inside my asshole. The violence of the sudden thrust made my sphincter explode with a burst of red-hot pain, and I almost screamed but bit the bedsheet again to stifle it. After the first agonizing thrust, he held his cock still inside me while I adjusted to it and the pain began to subside. 

"Umm," I moaned. 

"How does it feel?" 

"I'm so full right now." 

"What do you want?" 

"I want you to fill my ass with your cum right now; please fuck me hard," I said loudly. At that point, all I wanted was to satisfy my husband, have his cum in my asshole, and most importantly, have an intense orgasm without even caring about the other people in the house. 

He increased the speed with my every loud moan, and I could feel his groin start to hit my coccyx, while his thighs were on my ass cheeks and his balls were on my pussy. I reached down awkwardly with my cuffed hands to rub my clit and intensify the pleasure that was radiating from my asshole through my entire pubic region. 

He moaned, "Say you’re a whore, Annu." 

Till that point, people could hear a kinky couple having sex but they were not sure who we were, but now they surely knew. But I didn’t care about that at the moment. All I wanted was pleasure. I moaned loudly, "I'm a whore, Master, your filthy ass fucking whore who would do anything to please you. Please cum inside me, fill your dirty slut's ass with your precious cum." 

He kept pounding me for more than two minutes, until all of a sudden, one of my fingers touched his testicle. He immediately paused. "Wait, are you touching yourself?" 

"Please don't stop." 

He smacked my other asscheek hard. I bit the bedsheet once again and screamed, "Nooo." 

He moved close to my face, yanking my hair to pull me up, I could feel his deep breath hitting my naked body. Letting go of my hair, he slapped my face on the right side and asked, "Did you ask permission before touching?" 

"S-s-sorry." 

Another slap on the opposite side of the face. It was even harder. I felt pain, but I loved getting my face slapped during sex. It turns me on more. 

"Sorry, Master." 

"You will be punished for that." 

Before I could say anything further, he went to his drawer again and took out a blindfold, which he fastened over my eyes. Without vision, my other senses, especially touch, are always heightened. I become intensely aware of every sound, every touch of Samar’s hands or tongue anywhere on my body. 

I felt him unbuckle the cuffs from my wrists. With me still kneeling on the bed, he then tied a length of rope to my right wrist and pulled it part-way back toward the head of the bed. I could feel the tension in the rope as he tied it off. Then he did the same with the left. 

To complete the binding job, he tied a rope around my waist and pulled the long end from my back down through my asscrack and pussy and back up to the waist rope in front. The tension on the pussy-rope increased, telling me that he had tied it off somewhere as well, Now I was being pulled back by my wrists and forward by my waist, with the result that I couldn’t move an inch in any direction. 

I felt something pressed against my mouth. I opened it and felt a bit of gag go in and force my tongue down. Samar cinched the gag behind my head. He placed his hands on my waist and, moving them slowly up, groped my boobs and placed a hard, suction-filled kiss on my neck. I felt a shiver and tickle at the same time. I love the mix of my husband's roughness and romance during sex. I never know what his next move is going to bring me. 

Leaving the love bite on my neck, he moved close to my face and we started kissing. He took the gag out so we could do a better job of kissing, sucking, and exploring each other's tongues and lips. I could feel the rope move between my pussy lips as if it was fucking me there, and the pieces of my broken orgasm began to put themselves back together. 

I suddenly felt he was standing in front and his dick touching my lips. I took the hint and opened my mouth so he could slide his dick inside again. He placed both his hands on the back of my head and thrust his dick in and out. I tried not to think about where it had been just a few minutes ago. 

I started to enjoy myself, grinding on the rope as my orgasm started to build. After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, he sped up the process. But all of a sudden his phone rang. 

I knew he wanted to get that phone—Samar is one of those people who can never just let a phone ring, no matter what they’re doing. But he didn’t stop and answer it. Instead, he started to deep thrust my throat, his balls bouncing off my chin. In no time, I felt choked. I wanted to tell him to stop but I couldn't. My mouth was occupied, my hands were tied, and my eyes were blindfolded. Tears welled up in my eyes, and saliva was bubbling and dripping down my chin. All I could do at that moment was to close my eyes, feel his dick hitting my throat and pray that he would cum soon. 

It was the last ring on his phone when I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. I knew he would have choked me until I swallowed his every drop of his cum, but since he had to pick up that call, he pulled out his dick, answered the call, and left me to swallow quickly and then gasp for air. 

My own orgasm had been about to hit when he suddenly stopped, so I desperately waited for him to come back on the bed and finish off his tied-up, naked wife. But he said, "Sorry, Annu, I've got to go." 

"What!" I gasped with disappointment. "Now..." I started to ask but then paused, thinking that It must have been very urgent, otherwise, my husband would never have broken off a great fuck session so abruptly. I asked, "Who was it? What happened?" 

"Manish has a flat tire." 

Manish and his wife had come to my anniversary party, but due to some urgent matter, they had to leave early and go to Mumbai. Since there was a cab driver's strike, they planned to drive 20km from our home to the airport to catch a flight. "Oh no,” I asked. “Are they safe? Where are they now?" 

"Yeah, almost midway." He walked close to me and undid the knot at my navel but there was a significant pause. 

"Take my car, you don't have much fuel." 

He didn't respond, so I requested, "Untie my hands, babe." 

But clearly, he had another kinky plan in mind. Grabbing my neck, he pushed me down on the bed. Next, he pulled up the ropes toward the head of the bed. My hands went above my head and I said, "Ahh, babe, please don't do that." 

It’s not that I mind being tied up. In fact, I find it quite a thrill to be helpless while Samar does whatever he wants to me. But the idea of being left alone in bondage was frightening. What if something happened and he didn’t come back for a long time? I guess I could have called for help, as long as he didn’t gag me as well, but even though I found the thought of our company hearing us have sex kinky, the idea of having to call someone to find me naked and helpless was not appealing. 

He remained silent and after a little pause, he slapped right on my clit. I clamped my legs together from the pain and exclaimed, "Ohhh." I got...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dirtywifeannu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments