Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With Mom And Fred

"This is an afternoon watching Mom and another couple and then joining them."

70
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please note all sex was consensual, and I was seventeen at the time of this fantasy."

One afternoon, while my dad was on a business trip, I noticed Mom had bathed and shaved herself and her legs smoothly.

I asked, “Are you wanting to go to bed and have sex?”

Her reply was, “Yes, I am planning on being fucked, but not by you. A friend of mine, Fred, is coming over, and he had mentioned having a threesome. He may want you to join us.”

I just smiled and said, “I do hope so, and if I remember right, he has a nice cock that looks good in your pussy.”

Mom smiled at me as she pulled on her red lace thigh-high stockings and hooked them to her red garter belt. She also put on a red lace bra and tucked her 36DD breasts into it.

I was sitting in the living room when the doorbell rang. Mom quickly put on a robe and went to answer the door while she put on her red heels.

She opened the door not only to find Fred and his lovely wife. She was wearing a very short skirt and a very tight-fitting blouse. That barely contained her breasts, which appeared larger than Mom’s breasts.

Mom kissed Fred passionately, and he introduced his wife as Betty. Betty then gave Mom a big hug and a long, passionate kiss as she slid her hand inside Mom’s robe. They continued to sip on their wine and make out on the couch.

Fred and I just sat in the two chairs and enjoyed the show. Mom had removed Betty’s blouse and exposed Betty’s huge breasts. Mom was sucking on a nipple and making it hard.

Betty helped Mom slide her robe off her shoulders and removed Mom’s red lace bra. Mom started to breathe heavy and moan as Betty sucked on her breast and nipple. As Betty pulled back, I noticed Betty’s ruby red lipstick was all over Mom’s nipple and breast. It looked hot and sexy.

Betty got a tube of ruby red lipstick and put some on Mom’s lips. Mom looked a little slutty with the lipstick, but as she was kissing Betty’s nipples, she noticed that Betty’s nipples were gliding across her lips.

Betty stood and removed her short skirt. Exposing her smoothly shaved pussy and bare legs. She had also removed her heels. After she removed her heels, she stood on the couch with her smooth pussy level with Mom’s mouth.

Mom grabbed Betty’s hips and pulled her close and buried her tongue into her slit, and began to suck on her clit, getting it harder. Mom was also rubbing her clit as she was going down on Betty.

Fred smiled at me as he stood up and stripped his clothes off. He had an adorable and impressive hard cock. His cock had a couple of drops of pre-cum on the tip. He knelt between Mom’s legs.

He looked at me and smiled. “I came here to have sex with your mom and my wife. I don’t mind if you want to watch. We had only discussed the three of us fucking.”

I smiled at him. “You have a very impressive cock. I have seen Mom with other men and even some women. Will it bother you if I stroke my cock as I watch?”

He just smiled as he rubbed his cock as he put his face between Mom’s legs and went down on her, licking her pussy and clit.

Betty was the first to cum all over Mom’s mouth and tongue. Mom continued to lick her as Fred was getting Mom close to cumming. Betty looked down and noticed Fred going down on Mom’s pussy. She also noticed that I was naked in the chair, slowly and sensually rubbing my hard cock.

The head of my cock was glistening from the pre-cum that I was rubbing on the tip and down my stiff shaft. We looked at each other and just smiled.

Fred had just given Mom an orgasm with his tongue and was getting up to help Betty off of the couch. As she turned, I could see the red lipstick on her pussy from Mom’s ruby-red lips, and it looked so hot and so sexy.

Betty took Mom’s hand as they started to walk towards the bedroom, with Fred following close behind them.

Betty looked at me, smiling, “You have a very sexy, hard cock. But, I came over with Fred to share your mom between us.”

Continuing, “I want to taste your mom’s pussy and have her taste me as my husband fucks her sexy hot pussy. Sorry, maybe next time we will plan on a foursome.”

I just smiled back, saying, “I would love to do your ass as Fred is fucking your sexy hot pussy.”

She looked over her shoulder as the three walked toward the bedroom. I did enjoy watching the two ladies' breasts swaying as they left the living room. Fred’s cock and balls also looked nice as it swung back and forth.

Once in the bedroom, Betty turned to Mom to face her, and they had a long, hot, passionate kiss. As they were kissing, Betty pushed Mom onto the bed on her back. Betty immediately pushed Mom’s legs wide open and then buried her face into Mom’s sexy, hot pussy.

Fred just stood beside the bed, watching the two ladies having sex on the bed. I was watching from the doorway, so I was not that obvious.

Betty looked at Mom, “Your pussy does taste so good; I now understand why Fred comes over here to fuck this sweet-tasting pussy. I may have to come over with him more often.”

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

Mom replied, “I love how you are going down on me. You can come over anytime, and we will do each other.”

Betty then had Mom turn, so she was under Betty in the sixty-nine position. Fred got onto the bed and started to lick Betty’s pussy with Mom.

Betty said to Fred, “Baby, I want that hard cock of yours in my pussy and fuck me hard.”

They fucked like this, with Mom licking Betty’s clit and Fred’s cock as he was fucking Betty. Fred stopped and shoved his cock deep into Betty’s pussy.

Mom was now sucking on his balls as they tightened up, as he shot his cum into Betty’s pussy. He shot so much cum into Betty’s pussy that it was dripping out, with Mom licking it up.

As Fred was beginning to become soft and slipped out of Betty’s pussy, Mom quickly began to lick Betty’s pussy. Getting as much cum out of Betty’s pussy as she could.

Betty squatted over Mom’s mouth so the cum could drip out and into Mom’s eager mouth. Mom was also eagerly sucking Betty’s clit and making her cum again.

Betty turned and began kissing Mom and tasting the love juices that were in Mom’s mouth and on her tongue.

Fred crawled between the two sexy women; he was alternately kissing both of them on their lips and also their beautiful breasts.

They were cuddling and talking about having sex together more often. As they were talking, I went to my room to relieve my pent-up cum. I could still hear them talking.

Betty looked at Mom. “Maybe the next time we could have your son join in. He does have a very nice-looking cock.”

Mom replied, “He does have a great cock, it feels good inside my pussy. Being young, he lasts a long time. If you would like to go to his room, he would love to fuck your sexy pussy.”

I heard someone get up and start walking to my bedroom. Betty appeared at my door with a bit of cum still dripping down her inner thigh.

She asked, “May I join you in bed? I would love to feel your cock in my hand and my mouth.”

I slid over into the bed; as she got onto the bed, I began to kiss her passionately and fondle her large breasts and nipples.

We made out like two sex-crazed people. She stroked my cock, as she was straddling my hips, and then slowly slid my cock deep into her pussy. She started to grind on my cock, and I could feel her clit rubbing against me.

She bent over as I was fondling her breasts and whispered into my ear, “I am going to cum just riding this hard cock.”

Looking at her, “I am going to cum also. Do you want me to cum inside your warm pussy or pull out and cover you?”

Her reply was, “Fill my pussy with your cum, and then I want you to lick my pussy clean.”

We both had our orgasms at the same time, and she collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep only to be awoken by Fred.

He asked, “Maybe you want us to fill your two holes?”

Betty smiled, “I would love it.”

As Betty rolled off of me, I could feel Mom’s lips sucking life back into my cock, and she was also stroking Fred’s cock back to life.

After getting me hard, Mom helped me to slide back into Betty’s wet pussy. Mom then started to rim Betty’s sexy ass and get her ready for Fred.

I could feel Fred start to enter Betty’s ass, and once he was entirely inside her, he began to fuck her ass very slowly.

It did not take long for us to get a good rhythm. Mom was kissing Betty and rubbing her nipples as she was being fucked.

I could feel Fred start to tense up and feel his cock pulsate as he was cumming and filling Betty’s ass with his cum. This triggered Betty’s orgasm to start, and her pussy began to squeeze my cock, making me cum hard in her pussy.

Mom was kissing Betty as we started to become soft and slide out of Betty’s well fucked holes.

Mom looked at Betty and said, “Let us go and take a shower and get you cleaned up before you go home. The guys can take their showers.

After Mom and Betty got out of the shower, Fred went to get into the shower, and I joined him, which surprised him. I started by washing his back and reached around to clean and caress his cock, which began to respond by getting excited.

Fred looked at me and said, “Would you like to suck me and make me cum?”

I responded by getting on my knees and taking his cock deep into my mouth. As I was sucking his cock, I also was fondling his balls as he began to moan. I did not see that Mom and Betty were watching us.

Fred said, “I take it your mom has taught you how to please a man?”

I just nodded and continued sucking him and taking him deep into my mouth. I could feel him start to swell and was ready for his cum. He did not have much left in his balls, as he only shot two loads into my mouth.

He took and washed my back and also my cock, but would only stroke me till I came on the shower wall. We exited the shower, dried off, and dressed to join Mom and Betty.

As they prepared to leave, Betty said, “She wanted to do this again and just plan on a foursome.”

Betty kissed me passionately. “I want to feel this cock in me again.”

That will be another story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments