Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hermaphrodite's Shock & Pleasurable Sexual Awakening - Part One

"Claudia's right hand began to move up and down on her newfound hard dick imagining the gorgeous Natalie with huge tits before her and long blonde hair"

90
14 Comments 14
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Claudia Simpson was a nineteen-year-old college student from Malibu, California. But she didn't reach puberty until she was eighteen. She's always wondered why her body stayed like a ten-year-old throughout her adolescence as her friends hit it and grew breasts and had periods. After she turned eighteen, she developed breasts and began to grow a man's dick and scrotum where her pussy should be.

Over the next year, Claudia woke up one morning with a huge erection poking through her duvet. She screamed in terror.

Her parents rushed to her bedroom, opened her door, and gasped in utter shock.

"Oh, God, Bill, it happened!" her attractive mother, Marie, with shoulder-length red hair, cried. "I was wishing it wouldn't happen to our baby girl!"

"What's happening to me, Mom?!" I demanded. "Why do I have a dick?!"

She walked over to me in her lilac-coloured silk night dress that shaped her curvaceous figure. Her nipples were hard and her breasts were big and shapely.

For the first time since hitting puberty, Claudia glanced down at her mother's breasts and felt a strange but pleasurable feeling in between her legs making her newfound cock twitch and hard. She gulped.

"Honey, when you were born the doctor told us you had both male and female parts," she told me.

"What?!" she cried. "I'm a freak!"

"You're not. The doctor said once you hit puberty it will show." her mother placed a hand on her daughter's. "I'm sorry, honey, we should've told you sooner."

"Yes, you should have!" Claudia snapped.

Her father walked away.

"What does it make me if not a freak?!"

"You're a hermaphrodite. A person who is born with both male and female parts," she told her.

Claudia began to cry. "I have to go to college, how am I going to face my friends now?!" she wailed.

Her mother climbed on the bed beside her and pulled her into her arms with comfort resting her head on her bosom.

She felt a twitch down below with arousal making her gulp. Claudia sat up and pulled back her duvet and stared down at her newfound big and hard cock standing upright. Her eyes widened as she watched it twitch and throb. All of a sudden, Claudia had the urge to touch and caress it. When she did, it made her body tremble with pleasure.

"I'll leave you to your new toy, darling," her mother said, beginning to get off the bed.

Claudia turned to her. "Mom, what do I do?" she asked.

"Honey, you just move your hand up and down the shaft at any level. You can move fast or slow and it will give you great joy."

"Could you show me?"

She sat back down on the bed and took her daughter's cock in her hand and began to move it up and down.

Claudia gasped out loudly and then began to moan with pleasure and delight. She never knew how good it felt. Her breathing began to get heavier. "Mom, don't stop!" she cried.

Her mother felt a bit uncomfortable giving her daughter a handjob but it was just giving her a helping hand for the first time. She moved her hand up and down faster while looking at her daughter's delightful face with her eyes closed.

She moaned louder and louder as she felt an orgasm building up until suddenly her body went into spasms and she shot a load of ejaculation from the tip of her newfound cock all over her mother's hand. "Sorry, mom," she said shamefully.

Her mother stood up and rushed away to clean her hands.

Claudia stared down at her cock as it shrunk and flopped over. She looked at it closely and lifted it up and saw balls attached to it. She touched them sending a feeling of pleasure running through her. Her cock began to grow a bit. Suddenly, she pictured her mom's perfect breasts in front of her and her cock grew bigger and bigger until it was standing upright once again.

"Oh, no, not again!" she moaned. She placed her right hand around the shaft and began to move it up and down slowly at first then faster as she grew hornier. Claudia moaned loudly as her hand moved faster on her cock making a smacking sound. Soon she was building up to another orgasm. Her body quivered as another load of ejaculation shot out.

Claudia got out of bed and admired her new bodily pleasure toy in the full-length mirror then went for a shower. Where she masturbated again until orgasm.

Two hours later, Claudia was at college with her friends, but then she saw the prettiest and sexiest girl at college. Natalie Mulheron.

Natalie was tall and blonde with shapely tanned legs and huge breasts.

Claudia watched Natalie, her eyes lingering down over her body, lustfully. Her cock began to swell in her knickers, the more she stared stupidly making a bulge in her jean pants. She glanced down with horror and rushed away to the college restrooms, rushed into the cubicle and locked it, panting heavily. Claudia grimaced in pain as her cock was bulging out. She quickly undid the button, unzipped her jeans, and sighed with relief. But the bulge was still there. Big and large and throbbing to be released.

She pulled down her jeans and knickers and released her beast of a cock that twitched with delight at being released from its cage. Claudia began to picture Natalie in her mind making her cock grow bigger. Her right hand cupped around it and began to move up and down along the veiny, bumpy shaft. She began to moan with pleasure. The more she pictured Natalie, especially her huge tits, in her mind, the faster her hand moved up and down. Claudia's breathing got heavier and heavier.

Suddenly, the restroom door opened and closed.

Claudia paused her masturbation for fear of being discovered.

"Natalie, Rick is hot right?" a female voice asked.

Her cock pulsated at the thought that her dream girl was in the restroom with her friends. Claudia peeked through the gap in the door and saw Natalie leaning over the sink in her very short white pleated skirt with a matching white crop top putting mascara on in the mirror. Claudia's eyes widened as Natalie turned to her friend and her boobs were bursting out of her top. She let out a silent gasp as her cock twitched with horniness. Her hand continued to move up and down the shaft slowly, but the more she watched Natalie, the hornier she got increasing the speed. But that just made a smacking sound. Loud enough for Natalie and her friends to hear, to her horror.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

"What was that?" Natalie asked.

"Don't know," one of her friends answered.

Claudia couldn't stop her hand from masturbating, it was like it was glued to her cock by a magnetic force. The smacking sound grew louder.

"Oh, God!" Natalie cried with disgust. "There's some pervert in here. Whoever you are, you better come out or I'll report you to the police."

She couldn't stop as she panted and threw back her head as her body began to spasm uncontrollably and let out a loud cry of pleasure.

"I'll call the police if you don't come out, pervert," she said.

Claudia quickly pulled up her knickers and jeans, then opened the door and stepped out.

Natalie's blue eyes grew with shock. "Claudia Simpson? You're the pervert?" she asked. She turned to her friends. "Lock the door."

One of her friends locked the restroom door.

"What are you doing?" Claudia asked.

Natalie turned back to her with an evil grin. "So, you're the pervert masturbating in here, huh?"

"Please, just let me go. I'm sorry you heard that."

She stepped closer to her.

Claudia's green eyes lingered down over Natalie's huge bouncy tits and arousal to stir in her loins again. "Please let me go." She felt her floppy cock begin to swell.

"Natalie, look, Claudia's got a bulge in her pants," one of her friends said. She began to snigger.

Natalie glanced down at Claudia's jeans and gasped with shock. She glanced back up to her face. "What are you, Claudia? A freak?" She asked.

She gulped nervously as she tried to pass her, but she was blocked by her dream girl and friends. Her eyes couldn't help but linger back down at Natalie's breasts and her cock got harder making a bigger bulge.

"Oh, God, she's growing in her pants," a friend of Natalie said.

Claudia glanced down shamefully and in horror. Her hands covered over her bulge.

Natalie backed her into the wall. "Do I turn you on, freak?" she asked in a purr.

Her cock responded in her pants straining against the denim material.

Natalie's right hand suddenly clamped over Claudia's cock.

Claudia gasped out with pleasure.

"Let's open you up and see how big you are."

"No, please!" she begged.

Natalie unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. before Claudia could stop her, Her eyes widened in shock at the size of Claudia's cock. "Oh, my, Claudia, what a big girl you are," she replied. She slipped out of her panties. "You're making me hot and wet."

Her cock was upright, and the tip was on full view over her panties as it grew bigger. Her balls were bulging out of her knickers as well.

Natalie quickly pulled down Claudia's panties and then smiled evilly. "I want to taste you," she said. She crouched down and her lips covered over the tip of her cock.

Claudia gasped out loudly with pleasure.

She moved her mouth up and down faster and faster while fingering her wet pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" Claudia cried five minutes later. Her body quivered as she exploded into Natalie's mouth. Her eyes widened with shock as her dream girl swallowed her cum.

Natalie pulled her to her then pushed her over against the sink and lifted up her skirt. "See anything you like?"

Her eyes glanced down at her wet pussy and her cock throbbed and grew. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Tell me, hermaphrodite, that's what you are, right? Someone with both male and female parts?" her tone had a slight nastiness to it.

Claudia said nothing.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Her cock pointed upwards towards Natalie's dripping cunt. She gulped.

Natalie leaned her body against hers. She grinned wickedly. "I think your cock is itching to go inside my wet pussy." Her tone turned seductive. "I want it deep inside me. I love cock so much."

Passion and lust came over Claudia and kissed Natalie long and hard.

Her dream girl kissed back passionately with passion. Natalie sat on the counter between the sinks while kissing her. She gasped loudly with sheer pleasure and then moaned as she felt Claudia's hard dick inside her. "Fuck me hard!"

Claudia moved her body back and forth hard, moaning pleasurably. She felt her dream girl's legs wrap around her waist.

They went to the cold floor and fucked more comfortably.

One of Natalie's friends was getting turned on so she stripped naked and got behind Claudia and caressed her moving bare butt cheeks with her hands. Her right hand reached out and tickled Claudia's swinging balls.

Claudia cried loudly with pleasure as she continued to fuck Natalie. Suddenly, her body became stiff as a board and then convulsed up and down exploding semen deep inside her dream girl.

Natalie's body trembled as she came as well. She looked up at her and winked. "Wow, sugar, that was a great fuck. I think my friend wants a go as well on your big cock," she said.

She turned around and saw her beautiful naked friend with red hair. Claudia watched as she came closer to her and watched her right hand near her cock and balls. Then cried out in sheer pleasure as her balls were gently squeezed. Claudia felt up the friend's wet pussy and fingered her.

"Fuck me!" the friend said seductively.

Claudia didn't have to think twice about it, her cock grew rock hard and slid into the girl's wet pussy. She moved her body up and down. She felt Natalie come up behind her and rubbed her throbbing clitoris and pussy up and down on her butt. Claudia was so turned on at this point that she fucked the friend harder and faster. Her balls smacked back and forth. She couldn't believe it, she was having a threesome with her dream girl and friend. A dream come true.

Both Natalie and her friend moaned out with pleasure.

The three girls cried out in sheer pleasure as their bodies trembled on top of each other as they came hard.

That was one experience Claudia would never forget. She hoped it would happen again. She was now pleased she had her newfound cock and balls as she could play with them solo, or with Natalie and her friends whenever they wanted.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments