Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Operation Build a Pet

"You'll Make a Pet of this Slut, Puppy"

61
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
7.7k words 7.7k words

I reread the text five times before I would let myself even try to believe it. It was more of a novel than a text message.

 

Audrey <}: Jack, I’m sorry about yesterday. I was angry and after sleeping on it, I’m still angry, but I realize I was jealous. I understand that we have been having sex for months, but we have never actually established what we are doing. I was wrong, but at the same time, you're a dumbass. You could have put up a fight. Sometimes I forget that you're still just a puppy. I’d like it if you could come over for dinner tonight, say 5:00. We can talk about this and maybe I will make it up to you. Please come.

 

It was nearly 5:00 now. If I was going to trust her, then I needed to move.

I heaved a sigh, threw on a light jacket, and started down the stairs.

“Hey, mom?” I called. She was fussing about in the sitting room.

“Yeah, sweetie?” Karlie called, patting down her blouse as she turned to me. “Are you going out?”

“Yeah, I’m going to head over and see Audrey. She wants to have dinner and talk.”

“I’m sorry, dear,” Karlie said. “She’s a bit old for you anyway, don’t you think?”

“Mom….” Fuck, was it that evident?

“I know. I’m sorry, not my place. So don’t count on you for dinner, then?”

“Not tonight.”

She nodded, and I turned away, heading for the door. I stepped across the street. It was almost warm out for November.

I rang the doorbell, waited, and heaved a sigh, biting my lip. Was this a bad idea? I rang the doorbell again.

“I’m coming. Hold on!” Audrey shouted.

I didn’t want to let myself in, not today, not when I was ninety-eight percent certain that she was about to call everything quits. It was my fault. I should not have let Kassidy play me. She was right. I should have at least put up something resembling a fight.

“Fuck,” I sighed.

The door opened, framing Audrey, and I flinched back. Surprisingly, she did not look pissed. That might have frightened me more. She was dressed in nightclothes that fit her more like a sac than anything else. She must have never bothered getting dressed today, but that wasn’t like her.

“Jack,” Audrey said. She flinched as she opened the door; as if she didn’t invite me over.

“Hey.” I faked a smile at her.

“I’m surprised you came. I’m glad you came. I’m just surprised. Come in. Give me your jacket.”

I stepped in the door, handed off my jacket, and Audrey looked down. “I’m sorry.”

I sighed. “What do you have to be sorry for? You caught me fucking your stepdaughter. If anyone should apologize, it’s me.”

“Well, there’s that.” She tucked her hair back. “I told you the girl was a slut.”

I scoffed. She wasn’t wrong. “In fairness, it started as a massage.”

“I know. I know everything that’s happened, that’s been happening, Kassidy told me. You never stood a chance—no offense—but I wish you’d have put up a fight.”

I nodded. She was right. “I’ll block her number and delete the pictures. Where is she now?”

“I sent her home.” She tossed my jacket to the couch that held so many memories then patted her gown down over her hips. “She can fuck around with her dad’s friends for a while and think about what she did.”

“Does she?”

Audrey just nodded. “Like I said; slut. She gets it from both sides. Her mother was her dad’s favorite little snow bunny. I guess I was too for a while. He sleeps around; it’s why I left. After a few years, he found a younger model.”

I nodded, even if I found it hard to believe. “I see.”

She shook her head. “You really don’t. We’ll talk more over dinner.”

“What is for dinner?”

“Oh, I ordered takeout. You had better enjoy Tai because I was committed to eating my feelings if you didn’t show up.” She smiled, shimmying her shoulders.

“I’ve never had Tai.”

“Well, you're in for a treat. Also, speaking of treats, I got you a gift, hoping you would come over. Did you want to check it out? It’s in on my bed.”

“Audrey, you didn’t have to,” I begged. “You have no reason to feel bad because I fucked up royally.”

“I know, but I wanted to. Please,” she begged.

I sighed and headed back. Audrey followed me but stopped short, letting me go to the door on my own. I shoved it open and my heart stopped. I looked from the bed to Audrey and then back to the bed.

Was this Audrey’s idea of a joke?

Didn’t she just say that she’d sent Kassidy home?

My jaw hit the floor. Kassidy was lying out naked on the bed, cuffed with her hands over her head with a ball gag pressed into her mouth. She looked up at me with wide eyes. This cocoa, nubile goddess stared up at me as if I might save her, begging.

“Do you like my gift, puppy?” Audrey asked and sashayed up the hall. She pressed her body against me and looked over my shoulder into the room. “I don’t blame you, not nearly as much as I blame her. What do you think?”

“I think I’m confused,” I confessed.

Audrey chuckled and reached around to my cock, which was growing stiff at the sight before me. “Isn't she pretty, all chained up like that? It reminds me a bit of the first time you came over.”

“Uh hu….”

“I want you to do something for me, puppy.” She stroked my cock through my jeans.

“What’s that?”

“I want you to make a pet out of her. I want you to make her beg. I want you to torture the slut out of her.”

“Torture her?”

“Mhmm…. Show her that you're mine; that you listen to me, that you do what you're told, that she’s nothing but a little slut to you. Consider this making it up to me. You can either do this, or you can go back to pining over me from your window, and I promise I won’t be giving you a show. Do we understand each other, puppy?”

“Perfectly.” I stepped forward carefully, deliberately, and Kassidy stared at me the whole time.

“Goodie.” She stepped back and peeled off her nightdress, revealing a slutty nurse’s outfit. My heart skipped another beat. Was I developing a murmur? Could that happen? “How may I assist you, doctor?”

So, this was the game. What the hell had I walked into? This was insane. I’d expected nothing remotely similar to this, but this was the game.

“Where, uh,” I stammered, “where do you keep your tools, nurse?”

“Mmm, they're right over here, doctor.” She led me around the bed and showed off a row of plugs and vibrators and dildos. Kassidy stared up at us, pleading, but we both ignored her. She was the patient, here to be punished.

I nodded, inspecting her array of toys, and then carefully picked up a paddle stamped with the word ‘slut.’ Audrey smiled, apparently pleased.

“I think we should begin the procedure.”

“Doctor, we can’t lose this patient.”

I stood over her. Kassidy's eyes were wide as she stared up at me. The girl didn’t have a chance. If this was my chance to please Audrey, and I wasn’t about to pass that up.

I raised the paddle and smacked it lightly against her left breast.

“Mmm,” Kassidy whined past the gag.

Audrey smiled. “Doctor, I think it’s working.”

I raised my paddle again, and this time I brought it down on her right breast. The imprint of the “t” raised on her supple flesh.

“This is just the beginning. We have a long way to go before we’re out of the woods.”

“Of course, doctor, I’m sorry.”

“I think we should go in from the back.”

“Of course, doctor.” Audrey acted and turned Kassidy over, so her perky ass was up and ready for my paddle. “On your knees, slut,” Audrey commanded.

Kassidy lifted herself up and spread her knees, spreading her ass, and putting her pussy on display. Her tits were down on the mattress and her ass was up. I had never seen anything pleading to be spanked more. Her perky ass was delicious, and I stared at her pretty pussy. I had to keep myself from diving into her. That would never do. Audrey wanted punishment.

I raised the paddle and brought it down on Kassidy’s black ass, not gently. Kassidy cried out past the gag, and then the flap on the paddle came down not a split second later.

“Mmm!” Kassidy gasped.

“Yes, doctor.”

I reached back again as a welt raised on her ass cheek raised spelling out the ‘slut.’ Damn, that looked like it hurt. I brought the paddle down on the opposite cheek harder.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm…” Kassidy cried out. She drew away from me and my paddle.

“Nurse, blow on that.”

“Yes, doctor.” Audrey gave me a cheeky grin and got down on all fours. Her face was barely above Kassidy’s ass. She pressed her lips out and blew over the rising red stamps on her stepdaughter's ass, staring at me the whole time. I couldn’t suppress my grin. She blew again and Kassidy eased back into it.  

‘You're doing so good,’ Audrey lipped then blew on Kassidy’s ass again.

My cock was throbbing; I wanted to sink it into something, but Audrey needed to be pleased by the performance, too. I did not want to go back to pining from my window.

I brushed my palm over the curves of Kassidy’s ass, taking her in, then paused for a moment. I was supposed to be playing doctor, right? I was inspecting my patient, inspecting her holes.

Fuck, I knew all about how nice these holes were. I had stuffed them just a short time ago.

I pressed my finger into the rim of Kassidy’s asshole, and Audrey smiled at me as she continued to blow on her ass.

A drop of honey fell from Kassidy’s pussy.

I pressed into Kassidy’s ass and her body arched, pressing down into the sheets.

“Mmm…” she moaned as I probed her with my middle finger.

“Doctor, the treatment, she’s responding,” Audrey called.

“Mmm, let’s see if we can work a bit of a stronger response from her; shall we?”

“Of course, doctor, I’m sorry.”

I pressed my ring finger into Kassidy’s ass and spread her hole.

“Mmm,” she moaned louder this time and pressed into the sheets.

I pressed my palm against her ass and worked her hole like a clutch, drilling my fingers into her.

Kassidy reached out, stretching as she pressed her ass back, willing my fingers deeper into her pleading body. She begged for my treatment.

“Yes, yes, doctor. It’s working.”

“Come here,” I beckoned Audrey as I worked my fingers deeper into her stepdaughter.

Audrey smiled and pounced. Her lips were on mine. I breathed her in and drew her closer. She worked the buttons of her costume and pulled off the top with the little red crosses over her tits along with her skirt as she fought to draw breath from my body. Her tits spilled out, soft, luscious mounds pressed against me. Her nipples were hard and she was hot against my chest.

She pulled back for a moment, casting the top away. “I was starting to think you would never ask.”

“I’m sorry.” I kissed her again. It was hard for me to feel too sorry, though, when my fingers were deep in Kassidy’s asshole.

Audrey chuckled, wrapped her hands in the hem of my t-shirt, and whipped it off over my head.

I had to pull back to hurl my shirt away, but I plunged my fingers back into her gaping hole and I kissed Audrey again.

“Mmm!” Kassidy gasped.

Audrey pulled herself into me. The heat from her chest spilled through my body as her breasts pressed against me. Fuck, what had I been thinking yesterday? I had been thinking with the wrong head.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm…” Kassidy whined. She rocked back, taking my fingers deeper.

Audrey pulled back and away from me. “Doctor, she’s responding so well to the treatment.”

I smirked at her. “Hmm, I don’t think I like the look of this hole, though. There’s a lot of slut happening there.”

“Mmm, her ass is quite slutty. What do you suggest, doctor?”

“I think we need to plug it.”

“Yes, doctor. What do you need?” Audrey hurried back to her array of toys.

“I need that purple one.” I pointed to the butt plug with the purple jewel on it. It wasn’t the biggest one she had, but I wasn’t about to be cruel to the girl, at least not more so. “I need some lube.”

“Yes, doctor.” Audrey grabbed the plug, feigned looking for the lube, which wasn’t there, and then settled for sucking on the plug, getting her saliva working.

My mouth fell open. Fuck! I wanted my cock in her mouth. I wanted her to suck on me like that.

She handed me the plug that was now dripping with her saliva.

“Fuck, I hope this works.” I pulled my fingers from Kassidy and then pressed the plug into her asshole. She moaned, pressing into the sheets, and her ass pulled at the plug as it settled into her body.

“Paddle! Paddle! Paddle! Nurse, we’re losing her.”

“Paddle!” Audrey shouted, handing me my tool.

I raised the paddle, emblazoned with the word ‘slut,’ and brought it down on Kassidy’s sculpted ass, following through. I brought it down again on the other side.

“MMM!!!” Kassidy cried out.

“Nurse, I think we need to turn her back over.”

“Yes, doctor.”

Audrey rolled her from the shoulder and, as she sat back up, I was there. I was leaning over Kassidy, and my lips touched Audrey’s. I reached back, tangled my hand in her mess of blonde hair, and pulled her into me.

“Mmm, doctor,” Audrey said. She chuckled as she reached for my belt and undid the clasp with a quick motion.

I needed to get out of these.

Audrey fumbled with the button and I kicked them off as she tore open the zipper. She reached out and took my cock in her hand, and then slowly caressed my length directly above her stepdaughter’s face.

“Mmm, yes, nurse,” I purred. I kissed her again.

Audrey’s tongue pressed against mine. I tasted her mouth, her cherry lips. I pressed my hand into her abundant breasts, massaging them, taking in their heat.

“Mmm…” Kassidy whined, begging, pleading.

I pressed my palm down Audrey’s body and then into her mound, over her white panties embroidered with a little red cross. I was sure they came with the costume. It didn’t matter. I pressed my fingers into her from overtop the cloth. She moaned, falling into me. I kissed her harder and pulled her into me as I pressed my fingers harder into her hot, wet slot.

“Mmm…” Kassidy begged again.

“Mmm, I love this treatment, doctor,” Audrey purred.

I chuckled, raising my hand, dipped it into her soft panties, and then drove my fingers into Audrey’s wet hole.

Audrey moaned and wrapped her hand around my cock. She pulled on me and I kissed her harder. I wanted more. I pulled the breath from her body.

She shifted ever so slightly, working her panties down from her hips. She hooked her finger around them, throwing them off, and I pressed my fingertips against her button, ribbing into her pussy. Her juices splashed as I worked into her.

Audrey kissed me harder, grinding her hips down, pressing her pussy into my hand as I fucked her with my fingers. She kissed me harder, pulling the air from my lungs as she pulled on my shaft, giving me more with every stroke, further, faster, and harder. Cum welled up in my balls.

I kissed her harder. She knew what she was doing; it was in the chuckle behind her fluttering chest. Fuck, I couldn’t get enough of her.

“Mmm…” Audrey moaned. “Deeper, Jack! Fuck me deeper! Mmm, I want to squirt on my slut’s face. We’ll wash the slut from her.”

Wow! That was a thing.

I chuckled and kissed her again, shutting her up. I pressed my fingers deeper into Audrey’s body, rubbing into her g-spot.

Audrey drove her hips into me harder, moaning as she pressed her tongue against mine. She pulled me closer, rubbing her body against mine.

“Oh fuck! Yes, Jack, yes!” Audrey shouted.

She fell back away from me, leaning back, and stuffed her fingers into her wet hole, fucking herself.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” Audrey shouted as her body heaved. She drew her fingers out as her juices spilled from her body like the tide.

Kassidy’s eyes went wide for a split second just before she was struck by a wave of Audrey’s juices.

“Mmm!” Kassidy cried, flinching back. She laughed.

Audrey chuckled and looked directly at me.

“Mmm, that was good, doctor. We can get back to her treatment now.”

“Oh, nurse, that was just part of the procedure.” I smiled at her and looked down at the wet mess on Kassidy’s face. I wanted to lick her up. “Thank you so much for your help.”

“Mmm, continue the treatment, doctor.”

“Of course, I’ll need the bullet.”

“Yes, doctor.” Audrey gasped. She turned, grabbed the bullet vibrator, and handed it to me.

I smiled at Audrey as I turned on the toy, and then pressed the buzzing head around Kassidy's perky breasts and circled her chocolate nipples. I did not break eye contact with Kassidy.

I ran the vibrator down the length of her body and then pressed it into her mound. Kassidy arched back.

“Nurse, I think we can remove that gag now.”

“Doctor, are you sure?”

I glanced up and down Kassidy’s pleading form, from the wetness of Audrey's juices on her face to the sheen on her breasts, to the honey dripping from her pussy. I pressed the vibrator down just a touch further, pressing it between her lips, and her legs spread eagerly.

“Mmm,” Kassidy moaned.

I drew the bullet up and pressed it against her clit, rubbing it into her.

“I’m sure.” I nodded at Audrey and she smiled at me. She leaned forward and unbuckled the gag from Kassidy’s mouth.

She flexed her jaw. “It’s about time you crazy—”

Audrey grabbed her by the head and stuffed her face straight into her breasts. “I’m sorry, you were saying what, slut? You were saying what?”

Kassidy gasped as Audrey released her.

I turned up the frequency of the bullet.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Kassidy shouted. “Fuck, yes. Thank you, Audrey, thank you! I’ll be a good little slut.”

“That’s what I thought.”

Kassidy’s chest heaved as I circled the bullet around her clit. Her eyes rolled back, and she fought to breathe. Her body stretched into me, towards the bullet. I pressed it into her harder, spreading her wet lips and then dipped the bullet into her hole.

“Oh, yes!” Kassidy moaned. She turned her hips into it, taking the toy deeper. “Fuck, I want your cock in me.”

“You think you’ve earned that cock?” Audrey demanded, slapping her. “I am going to make sure you have a long way to go before you get that cock.”

Fuck, how much longer was she going to make me go without my cock buried in a hole?

“Please, Audrey, please,” Kassidy begged. “I’ll be good. I’ll be your good slut.”

“I liked it better with the gag on,” Audrey said.

“Sit on her face. That’ll shut her up.”

“Yes, doctor.” Audrey beamed at me.

“Mmm, please, please, please,” Kassidy begged.

Audrey chuckled, straddled her stepdaughter’s face, took Kassidy’s petite breasts in hand, and then pressed her hips back into Kassidy.

“Mmm! Mmm! MmmMmmMmm…,” Kassidy moaned from between Audrey's legs.

“Oh, oh, oh fuck, Kass!” Audrey called out. Her hand shot up and grabbed her breast as she ground her pussy down into Kassidy’s mouth. “Finally, that mouth is being put to good use.”

Audrey worked her body, pressing her hips into Kassidy’s mouth. The way she pressed her hand down her body made me melt. Sheer pleasure overwhelmed her face, and I hoped I did that for her, too, but had she ever moaned that way for me.

She caught my stare and gazed back into my eyes. I pressed the bullet around Kassidy’s clit, causing her body to shake. Her moans grew with every pass. She had to be a moment from cumming.

Fuck, I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to feel her body as her pussy worked to milk my cock.

Her chains rattled as she pulled against them and pressed her hips into the bullet.

“Mmm, make my stepdaughter cum,” Audrey purred.

“Mmm, mmm, mhmm,” Kassidy moaned. Her hips ground into my tormenting toy. Her juices spilled from her pussy and the plug we’d stuffed her with did its work. She chuckled as the orgasm began to ebb.

I smiled up at Audrey.

“Oh, yes, doctor. I love this treatment,” Audrey moaned. She took a deep breath and turned her heart to the ceiling, pressing down on Kassidy’s belly.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

It was so hot to watch. I was always the one whose face was being used. (Not that I minded.)

I chuckled.

“Nurse!”

“Mmm, doctor.”

“I need the Osci.”

“Mmm, hmmhmmhmm….” Audrey chuckled. “Of course, doctor.”

She sat up for just long enough to hand me the pink vibrator. She sat back up, and I fell onto my side. I set the vibration on the Osci and, as I worked the bullet against Kassidy’s clit, Kassidy spread her legs and her pussy, awaiting the shaft of the toy. I looked up at Audrey and she just nodded.

I pressed the Osci into Kassidy’s pleading pussy.

“Mmm.” Her lips fell away from Audrey. “Oh, fuck! Yes, Jack! Yes!” Kassidy called.

I looked up at Audrey and she sat back further, stuffing Kassidy’s face with her pussy. Her chest heaved with every twerk of her hips. She pressed her hands into the sheen of Kassidy’s body.

“Oh, fuck. Yes, Kass! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck!” Audrey’s body shook; she fell forward and kissed me, pulling the air from my chest. She kissed me harder, then sat back up, shaking as the orgasm ebbed from her body.

“Oh, fuck,” Audrey gasped. “Oh, fuck.”

I smiled up at her. I could have stared at her all day, the way she was riding Kassidy's face. I wanted more. Damn, my cock was so hard just thinking about everything I wanted in this room.

“Mmm, such a perfect treatment, doctor. I think she will definitely respond to this one. Mmm, we’ll fuck the slit out of her.”

I smiled up at her. Fuck, she was good, delicious. I worked the Osci deep into Kassidy’s pussy, pressing it into her g-spot, taking in her moans, as I worked the bullet around her clit.

I turned over onto my side, and my mast rose. Audrey smiled.

“I think it’s time for your treatment.”

“Mmm, I’m getting my treatment right now, doctor.” Audrey pressed her hands into Kassidy’s belly and pressed back with her hips. “Mmm.” She stared at me and smiled.

“Get those lips down here.”

She chuckled now. “Mmm, yes, doctor.” Audrey fell forward, stretching her body, completing our love triangle. Her hips still pressed into Kassidy’s mouth, but she wrapped her hand around my cock and I gasped. She pulled on me once, then twice.

Fuck, my balls were already so tight against my cock.

Audrey let out a hot breath, breathing up my length, from my balls to the tip that was dripping with pre-cum. She kissed the head of my cock and let her saliva drip down my shaft.

I gasped and upped the setting on Kassidy’s Osci. She moaned as her body heaved. Fuck, I wanted to make her cum again.

Audrey popped my balls into her mouth, rolling each one over her tongue.

“Fuck, kitten,” I gasped.

Audrey chuckled, staring up at me. She came off my balls with a pop. “You're going to give me all of your cum, puppy.”

“Mmm, please,” I begged.

She chuckled, pressed her tongue against the base of my cock, and then licked me all the way up. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, twisted her tongue around me, and then flicked through my hole.

I gasped and fell back.

Holy fuck!

I worked on Kassidy as Audrey sucked on me. I pressed the Osci into her body, pressing it against her g-spot, as I circled her clit. Fuck, I wanted to make her cum again.

Audrey worked my cock in her mouth as she pressed her hips back into Kassidy. She worked her hand in time with each stroke of her lips. My cock was slick with her saliva and I fought to hold back my orgasm. I brought the thrust of the Osci into time with each stroke of Audrey’s lips.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm,” Kassidy moaned. Her body shook and her juices spilled from her pussy.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Audrey moaned. She came off my cock with a pop and looked back as she jerked me off. “That’s it, Kass, lick your stepmommy.”

 That was it. I couldn’t take it anymore. Kassidy’s pussy just looked so fucking good. Her juices were dripping from her body. She was so fucking wet. Her pussy was glistening. I shoved the buzzing toys away, wrapped my hands around her hips, and I pulled her into my face.

“Oh, yes,” Kassidy shouted. “Yes, oh, thank fuck.”

I parted her pussy with my tongue, dipping into her dripping honeypot. I licked her up, twisting around her swollen clit, and lapped up her juices. I breathed deeply and took her labia into my mouth. I took all of her in, sucking on her pussy.

“Does her pussy taste good, puppy?” Audrey asked.

“Oh, so fucking good,” I gasped. I rolled my tongue around her clit and then plunged three fingers into her gushing hole.

“Mmm, I think this is your best treatment yet, doctor.” Audrey laughed. She licked up the sides of my cock.

I thrust my hips into Audrey’s mouth. I let her take me deeper into her wet, hot hole.

Gwack! I gasped as my cock hit the back of her throat. Fuck, I was ready to burst. I wanted to fill her mouth with cum. I wanted her to take it all. I wrapped my hands around Kassidy’s hips and I pulled her deeper into my mouth. I breathed her in and sucked on her pussy.

“Mmm,” Kassidy moaned. She rocked her hips into me.

I stuck my tongue out as she rocked into me. I took in her dripping juices as my tongue rolled over her clit and into her wet hole. She pressed further, taking me across her taint and then around the jewel in her asshole before traveling back again.

I pressed my face into her, sucking on her button, then pressed three fingers back into Kassidy’s pussy.

“Mmm.”

“Oh, fucking lick me,” Audrey gasped. She twerked her ass into Kassidy’s face, then went down on me again, twisted her tongue around the head of my cock, inhaling me.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Audrey took me into the back of her throat and I gasped.

Fuck, she was going to make me cum. I wanted to cum for her.

“Mmm,” Kassidy moaned. “Oh, yes! Mmm…” Her body arched into me.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Audrey gagged as she came up off my cock, leaving behind a thick trail of saliva as she worked her hand, smearing it over me before she jerked me off.

“Make her cum, puppy. Make my stepdaughter cum.”

“Mmm, mhmm.” I had a mouth full of Kassidy’s pussy. Her legs cinched around my head. I breathed in her scent and her nectar-filled my mouth as her juices spilled from her body.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Audrey went down on me again, plunging onto my cock.

“Mmm…” Kassidy moaned as her legs loosened their grip around my head.

I sucked on her pussy until I came off her labia with a pop. Fuck, she tasted so good.

I gasped as Audrey twisted her tongue over the head of my cock. I brushed the back of her throat and then she pressed her tongue against the base of my cock as she glided up the length of my shaft and flicked her tongue through the tip.

Holy fuck!

My hand shot out, twisting through Audrey’s mess of blond hair. I thrust into her mouth.

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped. “Oh, yes!”

“Mmm, mhmm,” Audrey moaned as I pumped cum into her mouth and down her throat.

She jerked me off as she collected all of my cum.

Fuck!

Audrey chuckled, swallowing every drop, and came off my cock with a pop. She sat up and came over to me on her knees and I sat up. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard with the taste of sex on her lips.

I pushed her hair back and then gazed into her. Holy fuck!

I looked down at Kassidy. Her face was covered in Audrey’s juices.

“I think our patient has responded well to the treatment,” I said. Kassidy was laying back; her hands still cuffed over her head.

Audrey laughed.

“Mmm, well, I’m not done with her yet, there’s still a lot of slut left.” Audrey fell over and kissed Kassidy once on the mouth, then twice. She grabbed her jaw. “I bet you want that cock, don’t you?”

“Mhmm, please, stepmommy.”

“Mmm, c’mere.” Audrey leaned over. Her tits were hanging over Kassidy’s face and she took them into her mouth, sucking on her nipples.

Audrey unlocked the cuffs and Kassidy sat up, free at last.

She fell into me and kissed me hard. The taste of Audrey’s sex was strong on her lips, as strong as her own must have been on mine.

The cuffs cinched again, and the kiss turned into a gasp as Kassidy’s eyes went wide.

“Get on the floor and on your knees, slut,” Audrey commanded.

“But”—Audrey slapped her, shutting her up.

“I said get on the floor, and get on your knees,” Audrey repeated.

“Yes, stepmommy.” Kassidy pouted, her hands cuffed behind her back. She stared into Audrey's eyes as she stood at the side of the bed and then fell to her knees.

“Now, you,”—she turned to me—“on your feet. Do I need to spell this out for you, my slut?”

“Mmm, no, stepmommy.”

“Good, because stepmommy wants her puppy nice and hard in her pussy. Doesn’t she?”

“Yes, stepmommy.”

Audrey nearly wrapped around me. Her chest pressed into my back. Her warmth spilled into me. Then she wrapped her hand around my balls while she groped my chest with the other. She cocked a leg up onto the bedframe and gazed down at Kassidy.

“Well, what are you waiting for, my little slut? It’s not the first time you’ve had his dick in your mouth. You weren’t shy before.”

Kassidy took the bait. She stared into me with her almond-shaped, brown eyes, and took my chubby rod into her mouth.

Audrey chuckled, rolling my balls in her hand. “That’s it, slut. Just like that. Make sure he is nice and hard for me.”

She popped off my cock. “Yes, stepmommy.”

Audrey chuckled and kissed my collarbone, then my neck, then my jaw, before coming to nibble at my ear.

I gasped, and my head fell back. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Her tongue pressed against mine and into my mouth. I tasted her as she tasted my lips and my mouth. I breathed her in as Kassidy sucked on me. She drew me out, sucking on my length, and I was growing harder in her mouth.

Audrey pulled back and stared into me then chuckled. “You like my stepdaughter’s lips around your cock.”

“Oh, fuck. Yes, ma’am.” I changed back to what she used to make me call her.

“Mmm, I watched her sucking on you yesterday, you know; and I thought, wow, she is good at that, but I thought this cock was all mine.”

“Oh, fuck,” I gasped. My cock was so sensitive from Audrey's work. “This cock can be all yours.”

“Mmm, but I’m having so much fun sharing,” Audrey purred. “Aren’t you having fun, puppy?”

“Oh, fuck, yes, ma’am.”

Audrey chucked and moved her hand to my shaft. She fell into time with the stroke of Kassidy's lips, then kissed me again.

I devoured her, eagerly. My balls were growing tight again. I breathed her in, tasting her mouth, her tongue, her lips. I took in the heat of her body. Fuck, I wanted her.

She came off my lips, gasping as she stroked my cock some more. Her grip tightened.

“I, uh… I think this is good and hard for me now. Don’t you?”

“Oh, god, yes! I need your pussy.”

“Mmm....” She grabbed my cock and then sashayed around me. She pressed her body between Kassidy and me.

My cock popped out of Kassidy’s mouth, hard and erect.

Audrey lifted her leg to the bed and pressed down against Kassidy’s head.

I smiled, cock in hand, and pressed the tip against her pussy, barely slipping between her wet lips. I pressed the tip over her clit and then pulled it back over her hole, then over her taint, then over her asshole.

“Don’t be a fucking tease, Jack,” Audrey shouted.

I plunged into her hole, and Audrey gasped. She nearly fell over, but pressed against Kassidy’s head again.

Kassidy licked my balls, then up my shaft, licking up Audrey’s juices as they dripped down my cock. She flicked her tongue over Audrey’s clit and sucked at her.

I thrust into her. Reaching around her, I grabbed her hanging tits and thrust into her again.

“Oh, fuck!” Audrey gasped.

I eased into her, then picked up speed. Every thrust took me deeper until I went down to the hilt.

Oh, fuck.

Her pussy wrapped around my cock, and I thrust into her.

Kassidy wrapped her lips around my balls, and I gasped. I nearly fell as I pushed Audrey over, but she caught herself on the bed.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Audrey called. “Fuck me, puppy! Fuck me!”

I drilled into her luscious body. Her tits spilled into my hands and I thrust into her as I squeezed her nipples.

“Oh fuck, yes,” I moaned.

Kassidy’s tongue rolled over my left nut and then over the right.

“Fuck!” I gasped. I nearly busted right there. She slid her tongue up my shaft again, taking in Audrey’s juices as I plunged into her lovely slot.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Jack, give it to me! Holy fuck!” Audrey shouted. “You like my pussy, puppy? You like using my pussy!”

“Oh, fuck! Yes, ma’am.”

“Mmm… you want to make this pussy cum, puppy? Hmm, you want to make me cum?”

“Oh, fuck, yes! I want to make you cum! Holy fuck!” I gasped. I pulled her back harder into me as I thrust into her trembling body.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Audrey shouted.

I pulled her back more tightly as her body shook. She would have fallen, except she pushed against Kassidy and the bed. She held herself up as the tension in her body snapped and tried to milk all the cum from my cock.

I drilled into her, pumping into her as I rode through her orgasm.

“Oh, fuck!” Audrey screamed. She dug her nails into my thigh as I plowed into her and another wave crashed through her. Her body shook and her chest heaved. I pulled her back harder until the orgasm subsided. She was gasping now.

She struck me on the thigh, and then again. “Fuck! Oh, fuck! Lie on the bed, puppy. Lie on the bed.”

I pulled out, and Kassidy was there. She inhaled me, licking up all of Audrey’s nectar as I fell back onto the sheets. Fuck, I could have cum in her mouth.

“Get back from there, slut. This is my cock,” Audrey shouted.

“But I want it so bad,” Kassidy begged.

“Oh, I know, sweetie,” Audrey pouted. She touched Kassidy’s face so gently, as if to wipe away a tear. Then she fell back on top of me, took my cock in, and then eased her ass around me.

“Mmm, oh fuck!” Audrey moaned, taking me deeper into her body, deeper into her tight hole. “Mmm, fuck!” She moaned again. I went deeper still.

I thrust into her.

Audrey looked out and stared straight into Kassidy. “Eat my pussy, slut.”

“I’m sorry I’m such a slutty girl, stepmommy,” Kassidy cried.

“Mmm, prove it with those lips.” Audrey reached back, dug her nails into my chest, and took my length into her pleading form.

Kassidy fell onto the sheets. She wrapped her tongue around my balls before licking up my shaft again. Audrey moaned as Kassidy’s tongue passed over her taint on the way to her clit.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! That’s a good girl, Kass!” Audrey moaned as she plunged onto my cock.

Her ass tightened around me. Fuck, I wanted to cum again. I wanted to spill everything I had into her tight hole.

Oh my god! Every thrust of her body brought her down more tightly around my cock.

“Oh, yes, puppy! Your cock feels so good in my asshole. Oh, yes!”

“Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum.”

“Mmm, don’t you dare! Make me cum, puppy! I got one more treat for you, puppy. Mmm, make me cum!”

“Oh, fuck! I want your treats.”

Audrey plunged onto me and dug her nails into my chest.

“Oh, fuck!” I shouted.

“Mmm, yes!” Audrey screamed. “Eat my pussy, Kass. Oh, fuck yes! I’m going to cum all over your face. Fuck!”

Kassidy buried her face into Audrey’s pussy as Audrey plunged onto me and I thrust into her tight body.

“Oh, fuck!” Audrey screamed. “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I’m cumming! I’m cumming, Jack!” Audrey’s body heaved as every muscle tightened around me. “Oh, take it, Kass! Eat my pussy! Fuck! I’m cumming!”

The tension in her body snapped and contracted around me as she came hard. Her ass milked my cock as she squirted over Kassidy’s face again.

“Oh, fuck!” I shouted. I dug my nails into Audrey's ass as she rode me.

Her body heaved as she swung off my cock.

“Suck him off, Kass! Suck him off!” Audrey said. She was gasping. She grabbed Kassidy’s head and thrust her at my cock.

Kassidy took me straight into her mouth, hands still cuffed behind her back.

Fuck, I wanted to burst. Her tongue pressed against my shaft. She twisted around the head of my cock and then through the hole at the tip.

I sat up and gasped.

“What do you want to do to her?” Audrey asked.

“Oh, fuck, can I?”

“Mmm, you can do anything you want to her.”

I did not need to be told twice.

Kassidy went down hard on my cock and licked me all the way up. I grabbed her shoulders and threw her onto her back.

Kassidy screamed and let her legs spread. She stared up at me; her face dripped with Audrey’s juices and she wore a grin from ear to ear. “Fuck me! Fuck me, please!” Kassidy begged.

I stood at the side of the bed, grabbed her hips, and pulled her towards me. I plunged into her wet pussy and gasped with her.

“Oh, my god!” I shouted.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Kassidy screamed and howled with laughter.

“You like that cock in you, Kass? You like that cock in you?” Audrey asked, rubbing her pussy.

“Oh, fuck! Yes, stepmommy!”

“Mmm, I know you do,” Audrey purred. “That cock is so good.”

“Oh, yes, stepmommy!”

I splashed into her pussy with every thrust. Oh my god! She was so fucking wet. I wanted more of her. I wanted all of her.

“Mmm, and you just love stealing your stepmommy’s things.”

“I’m so sorry, stepmommy. This cock is so good,” Kassidy moaned. “Oh, oh, oh my god! I couldn’t help it.”

I splashed into her, driving my cock down to the hilt. I stuffed her with seven inches of thick meat.

Holy fuck, I was going to cum.

“Mmm, you take that cock so good,” Audrey purred.

“Oh, yes!” Kassidy shouted but was cut short as Audrey fell to her lips and kissed her.

Kassidy’s chest heaved. Audrey cupped her perky breasts, working them in her hands, and kissed Kassidy harder.

Kassidy’s hips fell into rhythm with my thrusts, and she breathed harder. She fell back into the sheets and Audrey laughed.

“Fuck, I’m cumming! I’m cumming. Fuck yes, baby!” Kassidy howled.

She laughed as her body shook. Her chest heaved, and she pushed her hips into me, taking me deeper into her. Her pussy wrapped around my cock, pulling at me, milking my cock.

Fuck!

“I’m cumming. Oh, fuck! I’m cumming,” I shouted.

“Mmm, give it to me, puppy. Give me all your cum,” Audrey shouted. She fell, pleading for my cock.

“No, no, baby! Give it to me! Fill my pussy, baby!” Kassidy begged.

“Puppy.”

I was so ready to cum. “Holy fuck! I want to cum!” I pulled free of Kassidy’s pussy and stuffed my cock into Audrey’s mouth. She had told me she was getting all of my cum and she was getting it.

Her tongue wrapped around my cock, and I thrust into her throat.

“Oh, fuck!” my body quaked. My knees shook, and I gasped. I grabbed Audrey's head and my steaming seed pumped into her, filling her mouth again.

“Oh, my god!” I filled Audrey’s mouth with cum and gasped as my cock filled her with the last pumps.

I eased my grip on her head and she stared at me as she came off my cock with a pop. She smiled at me and then turned to kiss Kassidy.

I fell onto the bed. “Holy fuck!” I gasped.

Kassidy laughed. “Holy fuck, is right.” She stretched and laughed.

“Oh, puppy, I don’t think we got all of the slut out of after all.”

“Fuck, I hope not,” I confessed.

Kassidy laughed, writhing pleasantly on the bed.

“You think that was all funny, do you?” Audrey asked.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Kassidy chuckled again, then kissed Audrey, licking cum from her stepmother’s lips and tongue.

“You still think it’s funny? Stealing from your stepmother?”

“Mhmm…”

“Well, you can have his cock anytime you want. As long as the puppy doesn’t mind. Do you mind, puppy?”

“No,” I gasped. “No, I don’t mind. Holy fuck.”

“Mmm, let’s get you out of these,” Audrey said, going for the cuffs.

“But it’s all I’ve been wearing for so long,” Kassidy whined.

Audrey chuckled and unlocked the cuffs as the doorbell rang. “Talk about timing.” Audrey pushed her hair from her face. “Now, go and get it, my slut.”

“Yes, stepmommy.”

Kassidy hopped from the bed, threw on my shirt, and skipped from the room. I had no idea how she could still walk.

“Are we—”

“Shh…” Audrey held up a finger, listening.

The door chirped as it opened. “Try not to suck the guy’s dick at the door!” Audrey shouted.

I gasped, but Audrey fought back laughter. She rolled onto me and kissed me once, then kissed me again.

“That was so much fun,” Audrey chuckled. Her heat poured through me.

“So fucking good,” I agreed. I could have purred, I wanted to. “So you're not mad at me?”

“Are you kidding?” She lifted herself to stare into my eyes. “I’m pissed, but that was so the best make-up sex ever, and you were so, so good to her, and me, too.” Audrey chuckled and then kissed me again. I kissed her back.

“What the fuck were you thinking?” Kassidy shouted, barging in. “I show up at the door smelling like sex in nothing but a t-shirt and you yell that.”

“How did it go?” Audrey asked.

“He was ready to drop his fucking pants.”

Audrey laughed and then kissed me again. “Get dressed. Like I said, I ordered enough food to eat my feelings and that works up an appetite, so let’s eat.”

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments