Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Card Game (1 of 2)

"Ellen finds herself put in the kitty on poker night"

89
17 Comments 17
14.9k Views 14.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of the first of two nights that would change Ellen's life."

Chapter 1

Friday nights were poker nights at my boyfriend’s place.  Jake tended to do pretty well overall, and I usually looked forward to a good fucking after the boys left.  The more he won, the harder he would fuck me, and I loved his larger-than-average cock.  He wasn’t the most considerate guy I’d dated, but I really enjoyed what he did with me in bed.

So the night was buzzing along, and Jake was doing quite well.  Several guys had already folded, not just on a hand, but on the night.  It was down to Ron, the only other guy doing remotely as well as Jake, and Steve, who was betting small and folding early each hand, but seemed to be enjoying Jake and Ron duke it out, hand after hand.

I had started cleaning up just a little, mostly so there would be soft places to fuck with no potato chip bags crinkling once this was all over.  Jake was doing so well, I was already wet thinking about what would happen after Ron and Steve left.  There couldn’t be more than one or two more hands left.

“Call and raise,” Ron said confidently, setting a stack of chips in the center of the pile.

“Oh, c’mon, Ron!” Jake cried out, “You know I’ve got this so you’re bidding me out.  You deliberately put more chips in than you see in front of me.”

“Rules of the game, Jake.” Ron flatly stated.  “Either you match or you fold.”

“So what can I throw on to match?  My guitar?  With the amp?”

Ron shook his head slowly, enjoying watching Jake struggle.

What came out of Jake’s mouth next, though, made my jaw drop.

“Ellen?”

I was watching Ron’s face, expecting him to shake his head at whatever Jake offered, but watching his eyebrows raise while my jaw was dropping, made me certain he was going to accept before he even turned his head to look my way.

A wash of sensations flew through me.  If Jake wins, I’m going to have the fucking night of my life!  Jake is willing to bet me as if he owns me!  If he doesn’t win, Ron is going to expect something from me!  If that happens, I’ll do it just to show Jake what an asshole he is!

I’d been feeling warmed up and ready before, but my pussy pulsed through many of those thoughts and I could feel wetness leaking from me.  My nipples became as fully erect as I’ve ever felt them, somehow showing despite my bra and t-shirt.  I watched Ron’s eyes start at my tits, scurry down to my hips, and stop back by my tits before looking me in the eye.

“If you’re willing, Ellen,” he spoke to me before turning to Jake, “then we’re good.”

There was a pause in the room.  I glanced to Steve, who was wide-eyed, occasionally looking at Ron or Jake, but mostly ogling me in my t-shirt and jeans.

“Actually,” Ron spoke again and turned to me, “to make absolutely sure that Ellen consents to this bet, I’d like her to make her consent visible by taking off her jeans and walking around the room in her t-shirt and whatever else she might be wearing.  Then we’ll all know she consents to the bet, and we’ll all enjoy looking at such a beautiful woman.

“If I lose, Steve and I are out of here within two minutes.  Ellen?”

All three men were looking at me from the poker table.  I was so hot and wet, I thought I was going to melt or explode.  I glanced again at Steve, then looked Ron in the eye as I reached for the button of my jeans.  Still certain that Jake knew what he was doing, I decided to give them a bit of a show before Jake sent them packing and gave me what I wanted.  I unbuttoned the top button of my jeans, then flipped the zipper handle up.  In that position, I was able to pull gently as the zipper opened, giving the boys a view of the top of my lace panties before turning around and wiggling my hips as I pulled my jeans down.  I leaned forward as I pushed them down to my ankles, sure that they could see the damp spot where my lips were leaking.  I turned again and sat down on the couch, slipping the jeans off my bare feet.

I put one leg up on the couch, spreading my legs wide to them, and slipped my fingers under the lace, playing with myself in front of them.  I tossed my head back and stuck my breasts out towards them as I moaned to the sensation of my fingers slipping through my wet folds.

Jake turned back towards the game, dropping his full house on the table as he did so.  He turned his head to Ron, smiling smugly.  My eyes also went to Ron, who looked down at Jake’s full house.  The slow spread of a smile on his face sent dread through me, followed immediately by rage at Jake for literally putting my ass on the table.  I desperately wanted release, but I didn’t know Ron, nor how he might treat me, and I had given explicit consent.  My breathing became very shallow as Ron lay down four queens.  

Jake opened his mouth to protest, or to bargain, or whatever, but Ron simply raised a finger and spoke.

“I suggest double or nothing.  Ellen takes off that tight t-shirt and parades around in her bra and panties.  When we’re both nice and hard, Jake and I whip out our cocks.  If he’s bigger, Steve and I are gone.  If I’m bigger, then Ellen and I have fun again next week, too.”

I knew all I really wanted was for these guys to leave Jake and me to ourselves, and I knew Jake had a nice-sized cock.  It never occurred to me that Ron could be bigger.  I stripped off the shirt and asked, “What makes you hot?” as I again slid my fingers under the lace.  This time, I slipped my middle finger into myself as I looked Ron in the eye.

“You,” was all he said in reply before looking over at Jake.  “Ready?” he asked.

As both men pulled their fully erect cocks out, I couldn’t help but moan.  My finger was still sliding around inside me, and Ron’s cock was huge.  Jake’s is about eight inches and decently thick.  Ron’s was easily as thick, but at least two inches longer.  My eyes widened before I realized Ron was looking at me.

Somehow the knowledge that I’d been bet by a man who says ‘you never bet what you cannot lose’ made me angry and motivated.  Not to mention the fact that I’d been looking forward to getting fucked by one of the biggest cocks I’d ever known, and here’s a bigger one being offered to me.  I slipped my hand out of my cunt and started across the room.  As I walked, I reached up and pulled my bra down a little, exposing my nipples just before I dropped to my knees in front of Ron.

I reached out and gently took his cock in my hand.  I guided it to my lips to kiss and lick it.  Then I stretched my lips around him and pulled his cock deeper into my throat than I’d ever taken Jake.  It was at that moment I realized I wanted this to be an exhibition for Jake, to show him what he had bet away.  Just then, I felt Ron’s hand on my back.  He reached as far down as he could while his cock was deep in my throat, but couldn’t quite reach my ass.  I wiggled it for him anyway as his hand slid up my spine before undoing the clasp on my bra.  Then one hand was massaging each of my breasts, fingers gliding across my nipples, making me even wetter.

I relaxed my throat and pulled on his ass, taking even more of his cock into my mouth.  I peeked to the side to see Jake sliding his hand up and down his shaft.  Knowing how hot he was for me, and knowing that he wished it was his cock in my mouth, I pushed even further, almost getting my nose to touch Ron’s abdomen.  I tried several times to lick his balls while his cock was down my throat, but Ron’s cock was too long for that.  But my licking the underside of his shaft was enough to send him over the edge the first time.

Suddenly, Ron’s rigid cock was spewing down my throat.  I did manage to swallow most of it, but a little escaped out early and was dribbling down to my chin.  I deliberately looked at Jake, with Ron’s cum on my chin, before standing, turning, and offering my ass to Ron.  He slipped the lace off my ass and guided them all the way down my legs as he kissed my ass.  First one cheek, then the other, then his tongue sliding from my lower back down between them.  After I stepped out of my underwear, I spread my legs wider as his hands glided up the inside of my legs.  Just as his tongue reached my asshole, his hands met at my dripping pussy, not even pausing as he slid two fingers deep inside me.

I leaned forward over the poker table, moaning and allowing my breasts to sway for the enjoyment of Steve and Jake, both of whom now had their pants open and were stroking their rigid cocks.  An idea started to form in my head, but Ron’s hands were turning me around.  He had me sit at the edge of the table.  As he lifted my knees, he gently helped me lay down.  

He wasted no time in sliding his softened member against my folds, quickly regaining rigidity.  God how I wanted that cock!

As his cock regained its full hardness, he slipped inside of me.  It seemed gradual at first, but then I felt full and then I felt filled.  Never before had a cock stretched and filled me that nicely.  I know I moaned and squirmed around, grinding my sex into him, feeling his huge cock against places deep within me that I didn’t know could feel that good.  Ron just held still and let me grind against him.

“Oh, God,” I crooned, “It’s so good!  I love your cock!”

Almost in response, Ron slowly withdrew.  I thought he was getting ready to start fucking me, but he slipped out entirely and guided the head of his cock down to my ass.  He gently rubbed his cock, slippery with my juices, around in small circles.  I couldn’t believe that I wanted him to find a way to slide his huge cock into my ass.  I guess I just wanted that cock however he was willing to give it to me.

He dropped to his knees and his mouth found my pussy.  I put my feet on his muscular shoulders and spread my legs wide to him, feeling his fingers again sliding into me.  He fucked me with one hand as he flicked his tongue gently across my clit and up and down my lips.  He switched to the other hand in my pussy as he focused more on my clit, wrapping his lips and tongue around it.  Then he slipped a finger into my ass.  It was only one, but it was so wet from my juices that he was able to enter me fully.  He started rubbing the finger in my ass against the fingers in my pussy while magically flicking his tongue back and forth over my clit.  

I lost it.  I started screaming out while gasping for breath, bucking wildly.  “Fuck me.  Oh god, fuck me!  I don’t care how, I just want your cock, Ron!”

As I continued to convulse, Ron’s hands left my holes and grabbed my ankles, spreading me wide as he stood.  He positioned his cock above my quivering quim, his balls touching my ass, and ground it against me as he pulled back.  The feeling of that massive cock sliding along my clit from its base to glans was enough to set me off again.  As he slowly entered me again, I was pulsing around him on my second orgasm of the night.  This time when he bottomed out, he pulled my ankles further up and apart, lifting my ass off the table as he impaled me even deeper.  He held me there as I ground against him.  I don’t know if the second orgasm just continued or if I was into my third, but I could only moan, “Yes, yes, please, yes.”

He gradually let my hips back down before grabbing them with my legs over his arms.  He pulled gently but insistently, pressing his cock deep within my folds.  I could feel his balls on my ass as my mind exploded again.  All I could do was cum around his cock.  And all I wanted to do was keep fucking.

Ron slid in and out of me gently for a while, but then his hand snaked in front of me and found my clit.  As he lifted me to higher heights, he also started fucking me harder and faster.

I was powerless to stop him, even if I’d wanted to.  By this point, I could only talk about waves of orgasm.  There was no clear stopping from one or starting of another.  But his fingers on my clit and the urgency of his pounding sent me on another blissful wave.

As I came down from this one, Ron slipped out of me and helped me off the table.  He turned me around and stepped close behind me, his cock sliding between my legs under me.

“Please, Ron, fuck me from behind, but my legs don’t work.  Help me over to the couch.”

He pulled his cock along my pussy lips as he stepped back, causing another pulse within me.  Then he scooped me up in his arms, lifting me high enough to take a nipple in his mouth as he carried me across the room.  “Will you share me,” I whispered into his ear, “or am I all yours.”

“You are yours,” he said back to me as he sat me on the wide arm of the couch.  “I’m just lucky you’re sharing with me,” he added as he gently guided me to lay across the arm of the couch with my ass sticking up for him.  He again kissed my ass hole and licked my exposed pussy lips before standing up and slapping his cock against my ass cheek.  

“You do whatever you want,” he finished as he slid his glans from my lower back, pausing momentarily at my ass and on to my still dripping cunt.  As he slid into me, I looked up at Jake and Steve.  I had opened my mouth to speak, but that dropped to a low moan as I felt Ron splitting me apart.  Cocks always feel bigger from behind, but I’d never noticed it this dramatically before.  I thought he’d filled me to bursting on the table, but this was like nothing I’d ever imagined.  And then he started fucking me.

I lifted up a little, allowing my tits to rock with each thrust, still trying vaguely to put on my show for Jake’s benefit, even though I was enjoying myself too much to care by that point.  That’s when I made eye contact with Steve.  It wasn’t hard, he was looking right at me, just as Jake was.  But when he realized I was looking at him, his hand stopped on his cock mid-stroke.  I looked down at his cock, then back up at his eyes.  I never said anything.  I just willed him over.  

As Steve took the first, tentative steps in my direction, I glanced back at Jake, watching him take in the situation.  By the time Steve was close, I went back to ignoring Jake and enjoying myself.  I reached out with one hand and took over stroking Steve’s cock, actually using Ron’s thrusts to push my hand forward and back over Steve’s member.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Then I shifted position and guided his cock between my breasts.  Now Ron’s thrusts were rubbing my tits back and forth along Steve’s cock as I kissed his belly and hip.  When I shifted again, it was to open my mouth and slide Steve’s cock all the way down my throat, but I made sure Jake would have a good angle to see it.  What I didn’t plan for was Ron getting so excited by what he was seeing that he started fucking me like a madman.  Steve never had a chance.  Ron was slamming into me so hard that Steve’s cock rarely left my throat.  I felt him start cumming just before Ron set me off.  I couldn’t focus enough to swallow Steve’s load, so much of it dribbled down my chin after he pulled back and fell onto the couch.

Ron, seeing that Steve was done, grabbed my arms and lifted me almost to standing, with his cock still buried deep inside me.  Steve’s cum dripped off my chin and landed on my breast, just above the nipple.  That was too much for Jake and I watched him shoot his load across the room.  Ron’s hand came up to fondle my breast.  When he found Steve’s cum, he smeared it all around first one breast, then both.  His fingers against my slick nipples while his cock was still deep inside me made me grind against him again, moaning.

It was almost as if he’d forgotten he was fucking me, but that movement against him sent him into action.  He pushed me forward, bending me at the hips.  He then grabbed my hips and quickly built to the most intense fucking I’d ever had.  My cum-covered breasts were bouncing with each deep, soul-satisfying thrust.  I started cumming again before Ron started fucking me spastically.  He would pound in forcefully, then hold himself deep inside me, pulsing, then pull out and pound in again.  I again crested another orgasmic plateau as he filled my womb with his second load of the night.

He stood still, his cock inside my folds, me splayed over the arm of the couch, as he rubbed my lower back and massaged my ass and thighs.  As he finally started pulling that glorious cock out of me, I reached back and took it in my hand.  I guided his head up to my ass and circled it just as he had done earlier.

“Oh,” he said aloud, “you want me to fuck your ass?”

“Yes,” I whimpered back to him, “please take me.  I want your cock everywhere.”

Lucky for me, his cock was covered in our combined juices, and it was not fully erect.  He slipped the head into me with little effort.  He then kept sliding his fingers into my cunt and stroking his cock, both to lubricate it and to get it hard again.  He slid in to the hilt and stopped.

“Oh god,” I cried, “It hurts so good.”

He started with slow movements.  Small movements.  But as my whimpers turned to moans, his speed and range of motion increased.  Before long, Ron was fucking my ass almost as hard as he’d fucked my pussy earlier.

Gradually, I stood up a little, glancing to see Jake stroking his cock again, then looking down to see Steve, his cock rigid again, also.  I moved Ron around so he was leaning against the arm of the couch.  I was in front of him with his cock deep in my ass.  Then I motioned Steve over and guided his cock to my cunt.  I rubbed his cock through all the liquid coming out of me before positioning him for entry.  Ron stopped thrusting for a moment as Steve entered me.

I’d never had two cocks filling me before, and I started cumming almost immediately.  The men stood still as I thrashed around on their cocks, causing more and more waves of bliss to wash through me.  As my movements slowed, Ron started moving a bit.  He would pull almost all the way out of me before slowly thrusting all the way back in.  Steve was fucking me with little tiny thrusts — almost pulses of fucking — which was somehow exactly what I needed.

I could feel hands on my hips, hands on my breasts, hands on my shoulders and in my hair.  I was filled to bursting and thoroughly enjoying myself.  And then a devilish idea hit me.

I looked over at Jake.  Of course, his eyes were locked on me, watching me be taken by two men who were groping every part of me.  And yet I wanted more.

“I need more cock, Jake,” I said to him.  “Get over here and fuck my face.  Make me into the slut you want me to be.  Fucked in every hole at once.  Make me a fuck toy.”

His eyes did get super wide, but he wasted no time in dropping his pants and coming over.  We had a few laughs as he climbed onto the couch to try to get his cock to my mouth, and I did get it in for a lick or two, but it was too awkward.

I had Steve pull out and lay down on the ground.  Ron stayed in me as we moved over and I impaled myself on Steve, whose hands immediately went to my breasts, then my hips.  Ron wound his arm around my waist, allowing him to press himself deeply into my ass again and again.  Steve used his hands on my waist to guide me up and down on his shaft.  And Jake’s cock was at my lips.  I let Steve and Ron guide my lower body and I focused on Jake.  I licked the underside, taking one of his balls into my mouth.  Then I licked back up to the tip and slipped my lips around him.  I used one hand to guide his cock and move it so I could suck it how he loved, while I used my other hand on my clit.  

A lot happened at once then.  Jake grabbed my head and started getting rough, shoving his cock as deeply down my throat as he could.  Steve also started slamming my hips down on him as he bucked his hips up, repeatedly driving his cock as deep into me as he could.  And Ron’s grip tightened and his movements became smaller but more urgent.

I think I started cumming first, both from the incredible sensations coursing through my body from these men, and from the sexual ecstasy of giving up power and being thoroughly controlled and used by three men at once.  As my body was convulsing, Jake started cumming.  I couldn’t keep his cock in my mouth as I spasmed, so his thick ropes of cum splashed across my face and chest.  I also felt Steve pulsing deep within me, his thrusting done.  Which left Ron, still urgently fucking my ass with small powerful thrusts until, he too started pulsing inside me.

Jake fell back onto the couch, still looking at the three of us on the floor, me still stuffed with two cocks.  Ron slowly started pulling out, eliciting a guttural moan from me.  As his cock slipped out of my ass, I fell forward onto Steve, his cock still in my wetness as I nuzzled my face against his chest spreading Jake’s cum on Steve’s chest with my breasts and face.  It actually felt really good on my nipples and I started moving around more, smearing cum all over our chests.  As I did that, Steve’s softening cock slipped out of my folds, followed by a glop of his cum — or was it Ron’s?

I turned around and started cleaning the cum off of Steve’s cock and balls.  His cock twitched once or twice, but didn’t start getting hard.  Steve guided my hips above his face and started licking my folds, cleaning me of multiple loads of cum.  Jake got off the couch and stepped behind me as I took Steve’s soft cock into my mouth, Steve’s tongue buried in my pussy.  Steve shifted his attention from my labia to my clit as I felt Jake’s cock on my pussy lips.  As he thrust into me, I ground my hips down on Steve’s face, almost fucking my clit between his lips.  I arched my back, pressing down on Steve’s thighs with my hands as Jake pulled out and thrust into me again.  I watched Ron come back from the bathroom, drying his cock off as it stiffened.  He walked directly across the room to me and offered his cock to me.

Jake shifted and started fucking me harder, pushing my face into Ron’s cock.  I started at Ron’s balls, working my way back along the underside of his shaft, bouncing a little back towards his balls with each thrust from Jake.  Steve continued to flick his tongue over my clit when I wasn’t grinding my sex into him.  When I reached Ron’s head, I opened my mouth and slid my lips around him, flicking my tongue across the tip.  As I opened my mouth to take a little more of him, Jake slammed into me, pressing me forward and sliding Ron’s cock right down my throat.  That’s what I was hoping to do anyway, so I was ready for it, but I never thought I would be able to take a ten-inch cock all the way into my mouth and down my throat in one go.

This time I think it was Jake who started my orgasm.  His hands were on my hips and he was pulling me back every time he slammed into me, pushing his cock deep within me, right where I like it.  It may have started there, but Steve’s constant attention to my clit amplified it as it ripped through me.  Pulsing around Jake’s cock, liquid flowing out of me onto Steve’s face — it was too much to take.  I felt like I was holding on to Ron’s cock and sucking the end of it just to stay connected to reality.  My insides were on fire, body pulsing with energy.  Just as I thought it was going to calm down, Jake started shifting his cock around inside me, massaging the walls deep within my cunt with the head of his cock.  Instead of coming down, I was hit with another wave.  Jake lifted my hips and, after Steve crawled out from under me, got my knees directly below me.  He put his knees outside of mine, pinning me in place.  With his hands on my hips, he started fucking me again.  But I knew where this was going, and I was already building in excitement and towards my next peak.  

Jake kept fucking me faster as he sat back a little with each release, eventually, he’d worked his knees forward until he was almost sitting on my heels.  My legs were tightly together, held by his strong legs, which put extra pressure on the side walls of my cunt as he slammed me down onto him repeatedly.  That’s when he shifted to my breasts, lifting me by them before letting gravity impale me on his manhood.  He knew what this would do to me, and just as he started tweaking my nipples, I was overwhelmed by yet another wave of bliss.  And true to form, as I started cumming, he stopped moving me, letting me pulse around his cock, sunk deep within me, moving only his fingertips on my nipples, which prolonged my orgasm.  As I started coming down, he shifted again, back on to our knees, but still with my legs clamped tightly together.  I reached back and we clasped wrists.  

I had never thought about what this position would look like to a spectator, but now I realized it thrust my breasts out in front of me, leaving me exposed and vulnerable — or at least as vulnerable as a woman already getting fucked out of her mind can be.  Steve sat in front of me and tried to catch my nipple in his mouth while my breasts bounced around to the rhythm of Jake’s fucking.

Ron was standing in front of me, his cock inches from my face again.  And Jake helped out by leaning me a little further forward.  He did not stop fucking me as hard and fast as he could, though.  Suddenly, I felt something slipping out of my ass, followed immediately by Jake’s cock driving more wetness into me.  I thought Jake had cum, but Jake said, “Thanks Ron,” and I realized Ron’s load had slipped out of my ass and coated Jake’s cock as it slid more freely into me.

Soon, I could feel Jake tense, stop thrusting, and cum into me, pulling my arms back to press himself as deeply inside of me as he could reach.  Ron had his hands on either side of my face, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth while Jake emptied himself into my cunt.  Jake released my arms one at a time, allowing me to support my own weight, then cup Ron’s balls before stroking the part of his cock that wasn’t in my mouth.

Jake pulled out of my pussy, but didn’t move away from me.  I felt him work his semi-erect cock into my ass, and I knew what I wanted.  I pulled Ron’s cock out of my mouth and asked him to fuck me.  Jake replied that he was fucking me.

“I want you to keep fucking me, Jake, but I also want you to fuck my pussy, Ron.  I want the two biggest cocks I’ve ever had at the same time.”

Ron dropped to the ground and worked himself under me.  With a little repositioning on Jake’s part, I was able to impale myself on Ron’s thick ten-inch cock while Jake fucked me up the ass with his eight-inch monster.  I can’t describe the experience fully, but it was heavenly.  Both had cum several times, so I figured I could really enjoy myself for a while before anyone started taking away my toys.  Waves continued to crescendo higher and higher within me.

I think Steve came over and shoved his cock in my mouth for a little while, but I don’t know if he came in me or on me, so deep was my orgiastic bliss.  I do vaguely remember Jake cumming deep in my ass at one point, since it set off another wave of bliss for me, but I must have passed out around then, because when I came to, I was lying on top of Ron, his cock still deep in my pussy.  Steve had gone home, and Jake was sitting on the couch, naked, watching Ron and I.  Pushing my hands on Ron’s chest, I lifted myself and ground my hips against him, shifting his cock inside me.  

I looked Ron in the eye and said, “One more time for tonight?”  Adding, after his nod, “How do you want me?”

He positioned me face up on the wide arm of the couch with my ass at the front edge.  He lifted my legs by the ankles like he had done as he had first fucked me.  As he spread my legs wide and lifted my ass slightly off the couch, he slid his cock smoothly into my pussy.  In one movement, he pulled out of my cunt and slid into my ass.  Then he pulled out and rammed back in to my cunt.  He kept slipping back and forth as he would ask, “Which one do you want?  Do you want this hole filled?” sliding in one place.  But before I could say yes, please fuck me there, he would have shifted and asked again.

He kept that up until I wrapped my legs around him and didn’t let him pull out all the way.  He was in my ass at the time, so he just started pounding me.  My fingers and his fingers and then Jake's fingers were in and around my pussy, and I started cumming yet again.  Ron only lasted a couple of thrusts beyond that before he came deep in my ass for the second time that night.

He had barely pulled out before Jake slid his cock in my cunt.  He fucked me roughly, bringing one more orgasm out of me before he erupted inside of me.

We all lay naked on and near the couch for a long time before anyone moved.

Ron spoke first.

“About next week — can I bring a friend or two?”

“Are they well hung?” was my only reply, bringing a smile from both Ron and Jake.

~~~~~~~~

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments