Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale Chapter 4: Five Men, Two Women. No Charge.

"Greg and John stop stroking my pussy, and pull my legs up over their knees, exposing my pussy."

22
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"All work and no play is proving boring, for Ken anyway. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So back to a random hotel we go, amateur night."

I'm six months into my second year working for Colin, having signed a new two-year contract. The money is just too tempting, and it allows Ken and me to complete our house renovations ahead of schedule, including getting the swimming pool; yes, the house came with a pool, updated and usable. Fulfilling Ken's fantasy is proving very beneficial!

However, he is getting a little bored and wants to return to our original plan of picking up strangers; the regular and planned nature of my consultancy work is not enthralling him so much anymore. So he has organized a few days away, staying in a hotel at the Birmingham exhibition center. Two separate events are being held, and he hopes there will be plenty of guys to choose from.

We checked into the hotel quite early, each having a room, and had a light meal. We are now sitting in the foyer, watching people return to the hotel after a long day at the shows—exhibitors and show-goers alike, we assume.

"There seems to be quite a few groups coming in together. How about trying for more than a single guy?" Ken suggests eagerly.

"Really?" I reply. "You'd be OK with that."

"Sure, you've had threesome's before, and they are in groups; I bet some would like to share." he nods and grins.

"It's early yet. Let's have another drink, then get changed," I suggest.

I changed into something more eye-catching—my long-sleeve beige T-shirt dress. It's not much longer than a T-shirt and fits snugly with a button-up neck, which I left open. Oh, and a pair of purple knickers! Ken also smartened himself up; he will try his luck, too.

Walking to the bar just after eight-thirty, some twenty minutes after Ken, I am surprised to see him chatting to a middle-aged woman in the lounge. It looks like I have to make up for lost time!

I arrange myself decoratively on a bar stool, ordering my normal tonic water. I turn around and lean against the bar to see what is going on. I sip at my drink, casually rearranging myself on the stool and accidentally showing more and more of my legs. I get several appreciative looks, but no one has taken the bait.

Spinning back to the bar and beckoning the barman to refill my glass, I suddenly get a light tap on the shoulder.

"Sorry, lass, but you seem to be all alone. Would you mind an old geezer keeping you company for a few minutes?" a Scottish accent asks.

Looking over my shoulder, I indicate the stool next to mine. "Be my guest."

Before sitting, he sidles the stool up close to mine.

"My name is Jim," he announces, holding out his hand.

I give him a quick shake. "I'm Sharon; nice to meet you," I reply.

He's not that old, perhaps in his mid-forties, and quite fit with it.

"Why is a girl as attractive as you all alone, I was wondering?" he starts.

"I'm meeting some friends tomorrow to go to the exhibition," I confide.

"So, an evening to kill then?" he queries.

"Yes, and I don't think drinking or watching TV will cut it," I complain.

"Well, I might be able to keep you amused for a while," Jim says as his hand runs up my thigh.

I flinch slightly, but not enough to put him off.

"How amused would I be?" I sultrily ask.

"Come and join me and my mates for a drink; they're over there," he points to a group of four men, one about his age and the other three probably in their late twenties. Five in total is that too many, I mentally ask myself. Still, it is only drinking at this stage, don't get ahead of yourself!

"OK, it'll be nice to chat to while away the time," I agree to join them.

Jim orders another round of drinks before guiding me off the stool and over to his mates sitting at a table in the far corner.

Two of the younger chaps get up and usher me past them to sit in the corner seat. Jim puts the drinks down and makes the introductions.

John and Paul are on one side, and Greg and Pete are on the other. Jim sits opposite me.

Greg and John cozy up to me as we chat and drink amicably. They are in the film industry and have been filming in the area. Greg and John have their hands on my legs, gently running them up and down my thighs as we all chat. Getting more adventurous, Greg slides his hand between my legs, gently pulling my leg toward him. John soon follows suit. My legs gently part, allowing access to my silky underwear—access that is quickly taken advantage of.

Fingers run over my silk-covered quim, pressing along and into my slit. Inadvertently, I let out a small moan as I opened my legs wider.

Everyone knows what is happening.

Jim pipes up. "Here, guys, this is what she looks like," and he passes his phone around.

I get a look, too. Pictures of me taken under the table, fingers over my luckily covered quim, stare back at me. Everyone grins and laughs at the look on my face.

"You should have asked me to smile," I nervously say.

"Smile now, and I'll take some shots of your tits, too," Jim quips.

I put a hand on either side of my tits and push them together, nearly pushing them out of my dress, smiling too. Jim gets his shots.

"Oops, silly me," Pete winks as he drops his beer mat on the floor and slides under the table to retrieve it.

Greg and John stop stroking my pussy, and pull my legs up over their knees, exposing my pussy even more. Jim quickly takes a few more pictures before Pete blocks his view.

Pete deftly slid his fingers under my knickers and ran them over my wanton sex. Stroking over my clitoris down my slit and plundering my wet pussy. Two fingers slide in effortlessly, making me squirm and moan.

The barman walks up to the table."Take her to a room before someone complains to management." he orders with a grin.

Pete climbs up from under the table, showing everyone his wet, glistening fingers. Moving out from the table, making my skirt presentable as I stand up, the guys surround me as we leave the bar. Ken and his lady friend are watching as we march out of the bar; I can only guess what they think.

"My room, as it's the biggest," Jim announces. As we enter the lift, floor six is requested.

Expert hands have me stripped naked before we reach floor two! Everything is off: dress, knickers and shoes. Five strangers are exploring my body, and I'm loving it!

The lift doors open, and I am unceremoniously pushed into the corridor. Flailing my arms around to prevent me from falling over, I quickly glance around. Only one person is in view, and he is pointing a camera at me!

Before I get a chance to recover or say anything, a hand is placed over my mouth, and I am marched toward the cameraman, who expertly backtracks into a room, filming me all the while. My heart rate shoots up as my excitement increases. Once in the room, a gag is put in my mouth, and I am laid on the bed, my bum on the edge, my arms spread wide and tied down. My legs are lifted and spread wide, exposing my pinkness; straps go around my knees and are secured to the bed.

I can see the cameraman, Adam; someone has just called him, slowly filming along my body, finally arriving at my open pink pussy. Struggling gets me nowhere; all it is doing is making my pussy open and close as I try to move. Adam is filming it all.

I look around, wide-eyed and afraid, seeing five naked hard cocks, all bouncing in anticipation of invading my gaping maw.

I strain my head up to look down at my body, expecting the first cock to slide into my pussy at any moment. All I see is my reflection in the mirror on the wall; my pussy is open, pink, and shining with wetness.

Adam sees me looking at myself in the mirror and positions himself alongside my head to get the same view for his film.

My mind is conflicted; yes, I want to be gangbanged, but filmed! Do I cry out for them to stop, or do I do what my body wants?

My body wins as a hard cock smoothly enters my wanton sex, sending a wave of lust rushing through me. Igniting all my sexual senses. Adam is standing beside the bed, filming this cock, as it enters and leaves my pussy. The full length is withdrawn on every stroke. It seems tireless, poking at me for such a long time, or so it feels. Then, faster and faster, his rhythm increases as he nears his climax. I orgasm before he does, groaning and straining against my restraints. He shoots his load deep inside of me, but I barely realize it. He withdraws his cock slowly, allowing Adam to film the dregs of cum drip off onto my mound.

I strained my head up again to look in the mirror. Seeing the cum oozing from my open sex until another body blocks my view. His rampant cock aimed directly for my open hole, entering with a rush, ramming violently into my sodden sex. Smashing his groin into mine painfully. This is all about violence, violation, and humiliation. He is in control of my body; it is his to use, and use it he does, cumming quickly and filling my pussy with his seed. He continues pumping in and out of my body, mixing my juices with the overflowing cum oozing out of me. I hear the slurping and squelching as they get mashed together. My body responds to his efforts with a quivering wave of pleasure; my mind no longer cares what happens, and my primal body needs to be used.

One after the other, three more cocks soon fill my wanton hole, adding their own white sticky filling. Mixing their juices, making a frothy white mess around my demanding pussy, the sounds are glorious. My groans as wave after wave of pleasure destroy my mind, their grunts of effort, and the mashing of our juices. All five men's cocks have filled my hole. Only Adam has not; he is filming ardently.

My bonds are released. It feels wonderful as the circulation returns to my arms and legs. It's over. I don't know whether I am pleased or disappointed about that! It has been a great experience.

Without warning, strong arms turn me over, placing my knees on the edge of the bed, my bum in the air, my face pushed down. Secured as before, legs wide and open, my arms outstretched. I feel Adam and his camera behind me, filming my gaping maw as cum continues to run out of it, dripping onto the bed.

Once more, a cock invade my inner sanctum, slowly pumping back and forth, teasing at my inner sex, mixing all the juices even more. This must be for the camera's benefit; his strokes are slow and measured, pulling all the way out and slipping easily back inside me. Now, the tempo increases, and I feel his ball sac slapping into my pulsating clitoris. Tormenting and pleasuring me at the same time, it's not enough to push me over the edge as he cums inside me. Adding one more load to my already saturated pussy, leaving me feeling exasperated and let down.

My arms are released, and I am pulled upward, having to support myself on my hands; my head is pulled back, and a cock is thrust at my open mouth. It slides halfway in, allowing my tongue to swipe around the tip; it is pulled out and played around my lips, then slides back in again. Now, I take control, bracing myself. I swiftly grab his buttocks, pulling him into me, slamming his cock fully into my mouth and down my throat, my nose up against his mound, his balls on my chin.

There is a general gasp and round of appreciation in the room, and I guess Adam is getting this all on film.

Now the cock owner knows what I can do, he grabs my head in his hands, and I lower my hands back to support myself. Holding my head steady, he uses my mouth like my pussy, pumping in and out with gusto, unloading his seed at the back of my throat; I feel its warmth running down my throat and into my belly. Withdrawing his shrinking cock, he wipes the dregs around my face.

Another cock takes its place in my mouth, and one enters my pussy as well. They pump in unison, pushing into me together, trying to get their cocks to meet inside me. I see Adam keenly filming away, standing back and getting both ends in view, waiting for the cum shot, not knowing where to go for the best. Pussy wins, and he dashes round to my rear to catch the cum draining out of me, then back to see my face covered in cum as this cock is pulled out to shoot its load over my face.

My bounds are released, and I collapse on the bed; breathing deeply and contentedly, I close my eyes and drift off into a dream world for a few minutes.

"Wakey, wakey," Jim shakes me. Sitting me up, he hands me a glass of water, which I greedily devour. Only Adam and Jim are left in the room.

"How do you feel," Adam asks.

"Like five cocks have fucked me twice over," I spit out.

"That's probably because they did," He grins back. "It's all on film as well, to prove it," he says, waving the camera at me.

"Oh, yes, it is, isn't it." I shiver.

"It's what we do; we are in the film industry, only it's porn films. We filmed here this afternoon; the guys are all performers. So are you now," Jim informs me. "Oh, and I'm happy to pay you. The going rate is £500 per two-hour session."

"Get yourself cleaned up," he gestures to the bathroom. "Then we can sort out the money for you."

The running water, washing over me, rejuvenates my body and mind, making me realize that I will be a porn star if I take the money and make myself visible to anyone who watches porn online. Is this a step too far? Would anyone recognize me? Walking out of the bathroom, naked still, Jim hands me my clothes.

"Here you go," Jim hands me an envelope. Can you please sign this, too? It confirms that you did this of your own free will and accepted payment."

"Before I do, I take it, this film goes online?" Jim nods. "OK, am I identifiable on it?"

Adam answers, "Highly unlikely. Firstly whenever your face was in shot, it either had a cock in it or someone's hand over it. Secondly, no one ever recognizes established porn stars outside of their film lives, so the chances of a gifted amateur being so are, as I said, highly unlikely."

That's just what I thought; people don't associate with anything out of the ordinary.

"It looks like we all got what we wanted tonight, then," I say as I sign the paper.

As I leave the room, Jim hands me a card. "If you want to make a career out of your hobby, give me a ring."

As I wander the corridor, I text Ken to see if he is free. 'Yes, come to my room,' he replies.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

I see two middle-aged women nakedly draped across the bed as I enter Ken's room. So he got his wish. I thought, however, why are they still here? I looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"I'd like you to meet Doreen and her BFF Mary," Ken introduced them, and they smiled at their names.

Doreen is the woman he was in the lounge with.

"We watched you in the bar with those guys; Doreen said you wouldn't go off with them. I said you would." Grinned Ken.

"Stupidly, I made a bet with him. Offering myself as the wager, I didn't know he had inside knowledge," Doreen complained with a grin.

"Then I arrived as you were walking out of the bar surrounded by the men; I joined Doreen and got introduced to Ken," Mary said. "Doreen explained what had happened and persuaded me to join in. She caught me at a weak moment. I'd just had a flaming row with my useless husband over the phone."

"That doesn't explain why you're still here," I asked.

"That's down to me, I'm afraid," Ken says. "I let slip after we had had a good time that I knew you and then had to tell them about our arrangements."

"He told us about your adventures and the storytelling that followed. We ganged up on him and persuaded him to let us also hear tonight's story. We're both quite intrigued," Doreen continued.

"Blabbermouth," I grin at Ken. "We can't have you letting your new friends down, can we."

"Looks like I am overdressed," as I look at the three naked bodies.

Ken pulled off my T-shirt and whispered to me while doing so.

"They had no trouble playing with each other's boobs, and I'm pretty sure Doreen fancies Mary. You might get something else out of tonight," he grinned.

I quickly slipped from my skirt and knickers and got onto the bed, snuggling between the two women. Ken sat facing us.

"If everybody is sitting comfortably, then I will begin," I smiled while adjusting Doreen's large breast to sit on my shoulder. I'm a lot shorter than her!

I started at the beginning, with the explorations and pictures of my pussy in the bar, right up to the signing of the consent form and taking the money.

They were enthralled and aroused by my graphic storytelling. Ken was stroking his firm member, Doreen, and Mary fingering their pussies.

"I can give you the website address if you want to watch it for yourselves," I concluded.

Then I leaned over to Doreen, reached up to her face, and pulled her down to me, kissing her fully on the mouth. She responded tentatively, gaining enthusiasm as my tongue pressed between her lips.

We slid down the bed, and I moved on top of her voluptuous body. Pressing my breasts against her chest, I feel her soft globes cushion me.

Breaking off the kiss, I slid myself down her body, my nipples sliding along her flesh.

Arriving at her glorious breasts, I pushed them together and kneaded at the tender flesh, marveling at her enormous nipples, which stood proud and inviting, like cherries on a bun. Sucking one into my mouth, I squeezed it between my lips and flicked my tongue across and around it.

Doreen groaned.

I drew her fleshy boob into my mouth, nibbling at it with my teeth and teasing her giant nipple.

She writhed beneath me as I tormented her nipples in turn, using my mouth to suck at them and my fingers to pull and twist.

Leaving her breasts, I moved down her body, approaching her thickly hair-covered mound.

Sliding past her mound and squeezing between her legs, I pushed them open, exposing her hairy pussy. How do I get to it? I could only see a forest of black hair.

I reached behind her knees and lifted her legs. Pushing them toward her shoulders and apart at the same time.

I glimpsed an opening amongst her mass of hair and greedily attached my mouth to it. Savoring the taste and smell of freshly aroused pussy. Eagerly, I lapped at her open sex, sucked on her fleshy lips, and slipped my tongue across her engorged clitoris.

Doreen started bucking her hips gently and rhythmically, softly moaning as I continued my insistent teasing of her hidden sex.

Gripping around her thighs and hips to hold her down, I increased the intensity of my assault on her most sensitive organ.

Her movements got more erratic and violent, nearly pushing me away from her sex, and then she was done. One last violent thrust of her hips skyward carried me up with them and took her over the edge to a shuddering orgasm.

Mary was quietly looking on, gently fingering her pussy.

She looked bewildered, confused, and aroused as her friend was pleasured.

Giving Mary no chance to resist, I grabbed her by the knees and dragged her down the bed. Raising and spreading her legs in one certain movement.

I planted my face firmly onto her hairy but accessible pussy. Sucking determinedly at her lips, making her gasp. Her hands grabbed at my head, trying to push me away.

Mary's body responded to my ministrations, relaxed, and allowed my tongue to enter her pussy. I swiped it around and into her hole, savoring her juices, teasing and pleasing her.

I moved past her lips and up to her nub. Sucking it deep into my mouth and nipped it between my lips, tickling it with my tongue. Her moans rivalled Doreen's.

I crawled to her breasts, leaving her frustrated pussy behind.

They are an odd shape, conical and firm, like a round pyramid. Her areola is the tip of the cone, with a pimple for a nipple. So enticing. I eagerly sucked one into my mouth.

It felt slightly odd! But sucking it was having the right effect on Mary as she continued to moan softly.

I was loving this, two women to play with. Two women to play with me!

Changing my position to the classic sixty-nine, I lowered my pussy onto Mary's face. She was at a loss for what to do.

I had no such doubts. Lowering my face and mouth down to her hairy pussy, I ran my tongue around the edge of her hole. Then, I traveled up and down her open crevasse, my tongue slipping and swiping across her sensitive nub.

Tentatively, she started exploring my shaven sex.

Slowly, licking at my hole, savoring the taste, she teased me with her inexperience.

I went too far, and an orgasm rippled through Mary's body, destroying her concentration.

Sliding off her, I grinned wolfishly at Doreen.

"You'll have to finish me off now. Are you up to it," I challenged.

She eagerly dragged me to the edge of the bed, lifting my legs high and wide as she knelt on the floor in front of my shaven pussy. She looked up at me with a querying look, unsure what to do.

"Do what you would want doing to you," Ken whispered in her ear.

Enthusiastically, she attacked my pussy, sucking and biting at my lips. 'Oh, gently, girl,' I thought, relishing the pain.

Doreen was inexperienced and rough, stretching and biting at my lips, her tongue roughly lapping at my hole. Sucking and nibbling on my throbbing nub. Her work was having the desired effect, though I could feel an orgasm building inside of me when she pulled away. Damn!

Mary leaned forward and grabbed my legs, holding them high and wide apart.

Freeing Doreen's hands to invade my sex.

Two of her fingers slid easily into my sodden pussy, searching along my smooth inner walls. Finding my G-spot.

Slipping her fingertips over my sensitive inner pleasure zone, fucking me gently with her fingers, she brought me swiftly to a welcome pulsating orgasm.

Mary released my legs, letting them fall to the bed, and quickly followed them down, burying her face in my still pulsating pussy. Her tongue attacked my engorged and tender nub, making me clamp my legs against her head in rapture as her actions extended my orgasm.

Ken saw an opportunity and knelt behind Mary, thrusting his cock into her open pussy. She gasped in surprise as he pumped eagerly into her. Swiftly taking her to fruition.

Ken continued to hammer into her pussy, making Mary cry out for him to stop. He did, but not until he, too, was spent shooting his seed deep inside of her.

Slowly, he withdrew from her sated pussy, and let the dregs of cum drip from his cock onto her bum. Rivulets of cum ran out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Doreen pushed her way into the middle of the bed, spreading her arms and legs wide, exposing all her glory, and shouted out.

"Fuck me, someone."

Ken is good, but he couldn't recover in ten seconds! No one else has the right equipment!

He does have skilled fingers, though, and slowly he pushed two of them into Doreen's pussy. It was an odd sight, I couldn't see her pussy for hair, but his fingers were sliding in and out of something!

I was not to be left out of pleasuring Doreen, nor was Mary, as we both attacked her voluptuous breasts.

Mary was sucking for all she's worth. I took a more leisurely approach.

With my hands around a fleshy boob, I kneaded, rolled, squeezed, and pulled at the soft flesh. All the while, I gazed at the cherry on top, finally relenting and sucking it deep into my mouth and swiping my tongue around and over it.

Doreen grabbed my thigh, squeezing it painfully. Someone was getting her aroused!

Ken was having a rough time, too; her legs were thrashing about, knocking into him. Manfully, he kept his fingers working in her hole.

Suddenly, she tensed and arched her body upwards, releasing a loud guttural groan as an orgasm swept through her. She collapsed and curled into a quivering ball.

Mary moved behind her, pressing tightly into her back. Gently, she ran her fingers over Doreen's side, stroking down to her bottom and over her hip, pulling Doreen onto her back. She gazed down and slowly lowered herself to kiss her friend.

Doreen responded by pulling her friend over her and hugging her tightly to her body. They writhed together for a while, enjoying each other's embrace.

Slowly, they began exploring each other's bodies, hands running over bare flesh and touching, squeezing, and caressing.

Doreen pushed Mary onto her back and lowered her mouth onto Mary's proud boobs, sucking and teasing each in turn.

Kissing her way down to Mary's pussy, gently invading it with her tongue. Licking, kissing, and sucking at it, making Mary moan.

Then Doreen's fingers explored Mary's wet pussy, sliding in and teasing her inner walls, slowly bringing her to a crescendo of pleasure as she massaged Mary's tender insides.

Poor Mary had had enough; as she came down from her climax, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a dream world. She looked peaceful and contented lying there.

Doreen snuggled behind her friend, joining her in blissful contentment.

Ken grinned at me. "Sleeping in your room tonight, then."

That meant we had to get dressed, which didn't take me long, but Ken had to find his clothes amongst the general carnage of scattered clothing.

I helped by collecting the girls' things when I had a wicked thought.

What if we took their clothes with us? That would keep them here in the morning, and I can bring my trimmers back with me and give them both a good trim and shave.

That would be much better than getting hairs in our teeth. What a delicious idea! I thought.

Quickly, I whispered my plan to Ken; he grinned in agreement.

"Better take the large towels, too; they could wrap themselves in them," Ken suggested.

So we did. I also left them a note with my phone number to expect us back in the morning at eight o'clock. For emergency use only!

At eight o'clock the following morning, we let ourselves into the room to find Mary and Doreen snuggled under the sheets.

"Feeling good this morning," I quipped.

"Just a bit chilly, some bastard took all our clothes," Doreen riposted.

"It's all for a good cause, I assure you. We needed you here for our surprise," I grinned.

"Oh, what would that be," Mary chimed in nervously.

"Da Da, nothing to worry about," says I, holding up my hair trimmer. "I thought I'd give you both a trim; I don't want to be picking hair out of my teeth for the rest of the day,"

"You mean shave our cunts, like yours? Doreen spluttered.

"You got it in one; it's so much nicer, sucking on bare skin, less tickly, too," I grinned.

"Where do you want me," Mary quickly volunteered.

"Slide down the bed and open your legs for me; I'm sure you can do that," I smiled lasciviously.

She did. I knelt in front of her, gently finding and pushing aside her pussy lips before running my buzzing trimmers through her pubes.

Expertly I cut the hair around her mound and between her legs, leaving a triangular patch pointing down to her pussy.

"Nearly done; just shorten this bit in the middle. That's me done; Ken will finish you off with a razor," I informed her.

Doreen was looking over my shoulder.

"Oh, that is beautiful," she purred.

"Your turn, Doreen, assume the position," I commanded.

She did, legs high and wide, giving me a great view of that jungle between her legs!

"Damn, this is one deforestation project that will benefit man and woman-kind," I cheekily commented.

It took me a while, but I managed, and Ken finished her off with the razor, too. I think we all enjoyed that!

Both shaved, standing in front of the mirror, admiring themselves and each other, grinning and randy, waiting for the action to start. Mary burst into tears.

"How am I going to explain this to my husband?" she sobbed.

"You don't have to; it's about time you left that cheating bastard; you are coming to live with me." Doreen declared vehemently.

Then, more gently. "It's about time you had your own life, Mary. I love you and want you to be with me always," Doreen confessed and started crying.

Mary's sobbing eyes looked longingly at Doreen; then she flung her arms around her.

They stood sobbing heavily, their naked bodies crushed together, arms entwined around each other.

Ken and I looked at each other, smiled, and quietly left the room after packing Ken's things.



Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments