Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clara’s Imminent Return

"Clara invites Emily to the club"

27
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It is a couple of weeks since Clara first visited the swinger’s club, but revisiting her thoughts is enough to make her wet daily since. The feeling of excitement and arousal is still lingering in her body, driving her crazy. She can't concentrate on anything else, and it is starting to affect her work and personal life. As she lounges in the living room, scrolling through the pictures she took at the club, she realizes that she needs to go back. She needs to experience that rush again.

She turns to her roommate Emily, who is sitting on the couch reading a book, and blurts out, "I went to a swingers club last week."

Emily looks up from her book, surprised. "What? Why didn't you invite me?"

"I didn't know you were into that kind of thing," Clara replies, feeling a little embarrassed.

Emily shrugs. "Well, now you know. And you should take me with you next time."

Clara's heart skips a beat at the thought of going back to the club with Emily. She has always been attracted to her roommate, and the idea of exploring their sexuality together is a huge turn-on. "Are you serious?" she asks, trying to hide her excitement.

"Absolutely," Emily replies, a mischievous glint in her eye. "It's like getting a song stuck in your head and you just have to listen to it to make it go away."

Clara smiles, feeling her body heat up at the suggestion. She knows that Emily is right. The only way to get over her obsession with the swingers club is to go back and experience it again. As they continue talking, Clara feels her arousal growing, and she knows that she can't wait any longer. As Emily and Clara rise from their seats, their eyes lock in a fiery gaze, the tension between them palpable.

They have been talking about Clara's experiences at the swingers club for a while now, their bodies growing increasingly aroused as they relive every moment of her night. Clara can't help but think about what Emily said earlier, about getting a song stuck in her head and needing to listen to it to make it go away.

She can't shake the memory of the feeling of being surrounded by multiple men, their hands roaming her body, their tongues exploring her every curve. It is as if she has been awakened to a new world of pleasure, and now she can't stop thinking about it. Emily notices the hunger in Clara's eyes and knows what she is thinking. She steps closer to her and places a hand on her hip, pulling her in for a kiss. Clara's body responds immediately, her arms wrapping around Emily's neck as their tongues dance together in a sensual rhythm.

As they kiss, they begin to undress each other slowly, their hands caressing every inch of bare skin they expose. Clara's mind races with desire as she watches Emily undress, her curves, and soft skin driving her wild with anticipation. She can't wait to feel Emily's body pressed against hers, to explore every inch of her with her lips and tongue. As they stand there naked, their bodies glistening with sweat, Clara's inner dialogue continues to race.

Emily smiles, knowing that Clara is lost in the moment, lost in the memory of the swingers club. She lowers herself down onto Clara, their legs intertwining as they begin to scissor each other with wild abandon. Clara can't stop thinking about the memory of the men at the swingers club, their hard cocks filling her mouth and pussy… now she is fantasizing about their cum dripping from her as Emily licks it up.

The thought alone is enough to push her over the edge, her body convulsing in orgasm as she screams out Emily's name. The pleasure is intense, their bodies moving together in a frenzy of desire. As they lie there, panting and sweaty, Clara knows that going back to the swingers club with Emily and exploring even more of her desires is the right decision, and she can't wait.

****************

Clara and Emily spend hours getting ready for their night out at the swingers club. Clara opts for a tight, black mini-dress with a plunging neckline that shows off her ample cleavage. The dress hugs every curve of her toned body, accentuating the swell of her breasts, the curve of her waist, and the roundness of her ass. She pairs the dress with a pair of strappy, high-heeled sandals that add a few extra inches to her already impressive height.

Emily, on the other hand, wears a tight, red cocktail dress that hugs her body like a second skin. The dress is made of a stretchy material that molds to her every curve, showing off the fullness of her breasts, the curve of her hips, and the roundness of her ass. She pairs the dress with a pair of thigh-high stockings and black stiletto heels that make her legs look a mile long. As they get ready separately, both girls can't help but feel aroused at the thought of what the night might bring.

Clara is excited to experience the thrill of being with multiple partners again, while Emily is curious to see what the swinger's club is all about. Clara's mind races as she applies her makeup and styles her hair. She thinks about the last time she was at the club, the feel of the bodies against hers, the taste of new partners on her tongue. She feels a familiar warmth spreading through her body as she remembers the way Emily had made her cum earlier, and the thought of tasting her again makes her ache with desire.

Meanwhile, Emily masturbates in her bedroom from the pressure building inside her. She denies herself an orgasm, wanting to wait until she is at the club to fully indulge her desires. She can't help but think about what it would be like to be with multiple partners, to feel their hands and mouths all over her body. When the girls finally meet up in the living room, they can't help but stare at each other in awe.

Clara's dress clings to her body, showing off every inch of her curves, while Emily's dress accentuates the roundness of her ass and the curve of her hips. Both girls are ready to take on the night, to explore their deepest desires, and to make new memories that they will never forget.

As they step out of the car and approach the club, Clara feels her heart pounding in her chest. The neon sign flickers above them, casting a pink and blue glow over their faces. She has been here before, but it feels different with Emily by her side. She can feel Emily's eyes on her, and it's making her even more aroused. Emily, on the other hand, is completely new to the experience, and she can feel her nerves starting to get the best of her. But the excitement of exploring this new sexual frontier with Clara is overwhelming any hesitation she might have had.

Once they step inside the club, Clara takes the lead, showing Emily around. The air is thick with the smell of sex and the sound of moaning and groaning echoes throughout the space. Clara can feel her panties getting wetter by the second, and she can tell that Emily is just as aroused as she is.

As they make their way to the bar, Clara orders them both a drink, trying to calm her racing heart. Emily takes a sip, but her mind is elsewhere. She can feel her pussy throbbing with desire, and she knows that she won't be able to wait much longer. Biting her lip, she leans over to Clara and whispers in her ear, "I can't take it anymore..." Clara smirks, knowing exactly what Emily means.

Without a word, Clara takes Emily's hand and leads her to one of the private rooms in the back of the club. As soon as they step inside, Emily is on her knees, pulling Clara's skirt up and burying her face in her pussy. Clara moans loudly, gripping Emily's hair as she grinds against her face. As Emily licks and sucks on Clara's clit, she can taste Clara's pussy, making her even more aroused. Emily continues to lick and suck on her, wanting to taste every last drop of her cum.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

As the moaning from Clara and Emily grows louder, more people begin to enter the room. Some are couples dressed in sensual lingerie and others are single men, their eyes fixed on the two girls in the center of the room. Clara's stockings glisten in the dim light, and the seams run straight up the back of her legs. Emily's nylons cling tightly to her skin, accentuating every curve of her toned thighs.

One woman stands out from the crowd, dressed in a leather corset that hugs her ample curves, with thigh-high boots that add to her dominant presence. She approaches the girls and kneels at their feet, worshipping their stocking feet with her tongue. Clara and Emily continue to moan and writhe in ecstasy as the woman licks and kisses their toes. As the woman worships their feet, Clara and Emily's pleasure heightens, and they become more uninhibited.

They can hear the sounds of other couples and people around them, but they are too focused on the pleasure they are feeling to pay much attention. It doesn’t take long before a man approaches and places his throbbing erection in front of Clara’s panting mouth. As Clara hungrily deepthroats the thick cock in her mouth, she feels Emily’s tongue flicking against her clit. She moans around the cock, sending vibrations that make the man’s hips buck.

The audience watches, enthralled, and Clara can feel hands stroking her thighs and ass. Emily’s eyes widen as a woman’s fingers spread her pussy lips apart, and she feels the head of a thick cock press against her entrance. She’s nervous but also so aroused that she can’t resist. She arches her back, offering herself to the man, and feels a jolt of pleasure as he slides into her.

“Oh god, Clara,” Emily moans as she begins to move her hips in rhythm with the man’s thrusts.

Clara pulls back from the cock in her mouth and looks up at Emily, watching as she’s fucked hard by the stranger. The woman next to Emily leans in to kiss her, and Emily feels a rush of desire as their tongues meet. She’s never been with a woman before, but the way the woman touches her is so soft and sensual that she can’t resist. Clara takes in the scene before her, feeling her arousal building as she watches Emily gets fucked and kissed by strangers. She can feel her own pussy dripping wet and aching for attention.

"Do you want to try something new?" Clara asks Emily as she pulls away from the cock in her mouth. Emily nods eagerly, her eyes bright with excitement.

The man behind Emily continues to thrust his thick cock inside her, his hands gripping her hips tightly. "Fuck, you feel so good," he groans, his eyes locked on Emily's body as she continues to ride him. Clara takes a break from sucking the other man's cock and looks around the room. She sees a few other couples engaged in sexual activities, and some single men watching with eager eyes.

She feels a rush of arousal knowing that so many people are watching her and Emily pleasure themselves. "I want more," Clara says to Emily, who nods in agreement. Clara gets on her hands and knees in front of Emily, her ass in the air, and gestures for the men and women to come closer.

As Clara is surrounded by the strangers, she can feel Emily's eyes on her, watching her every move. The thought of Emily's arousal and excitement fuels Clara's own desire, sending a rush of heat through her body. They surround Clara, touching her body, stroking her hair, and one sliding beneath her.

Emily watches, feeling her own body heat up with desire. She reaches down to touch herself, feeling her clit throbbing with need. As she takes three men at once, one in her mouth, one in her ass, and one in her pussy, she feels a sense of power and control. Knowing that Emily is watching her, feeling turned on by her actions, adds a new level of excitement to the experience.

The sensation of being so completely filled overwhelms her senses, and she can barely breathe as they pound into her. She hears the sound of Emily's gasps of pleasure, and it spurs her on, knowing that she is being watched. She can't help but glance over at Emily, who is now being spit roasted by two men.

The sight of Emily being used and pleasured in such a way only adds to Clara's own arousal. She can see the pleasure on Emily's face, and it makes her own body quiver with desire. Clara also becomes more and more aware of the woman in the corset who is now rubbing her pussy against Emily's stocking foot. The sight of the woman's arousal, combined with the feeling of being double penetrated, sends shivers of pleasure coursing through Clara's body.

At one point, Clara and Emily make eye contact and exchange a steamy glance. The intensity of the moment is almost too much to handle, and Clara feels herself getting lost in the passion and desire of the moment. As the men continue to thrust into her, Clara feels herself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

The woman in the corset continues to rub herself against Emily's foot, leaving her wetness on the nylon, and Clara can feel herself getting wetter and wetter with each passing moment. As one of the men thrusts deep into her ass, Clara feels another woman's lips on her clit, and she cries out in ecstasy.

"Oh God, yes!" she moans, her body writhing with pleasure as she is double penetrated. Clara can't help but moan and writhe with pleasure as she's filled by the men's hard cocks, feeling every inch of their length and girth as they pound into her. With another woman's tongue on her clit, Clara feels like she's in ecstasy, lost in the moment and completely consumed by the pleasure.

The men take turns, switching between her holes as they all work to give her the ultimate pleasure. Clara can feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her body trembling with anticipation until her orgasm explodes.

As two of the men finish, their cocks slither from her quivering cunt and shoot hot, thick ropes of cum on her legs, Clara can feel the warmth of their release against her stockings. The sensation of the warm cum on her skin only heightens Clara's pleasure, and she can feel herself climaxing with an intensity she's never experienced before.

The sight of their pearly white fluids contrasting against her black stockings only adds to her arousal, knowing that she's being thoroughly used and marked by the men's pleasure. Clara looks down and smiles, feeling a sense of pride in herself for being able to please multiple people at once.

"That is amazing," she says, breathless and exhausted, as she collapses onto the bed.

Emily crawls over to her, kissing her deeply, and Clara can taste herself on her lover's lips.

"Thank you," Emily whispers, her eyes shining with affection. They kiss passionately, tasting the cum and sweat on each other's lips.

"Let's go home and finish what we started," Clara whispers, as they gather their clothes and head back to the car.

Published 
Written by tetractys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments