Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort. Book 17 Part Two

"Angel continues to fill in for Tiffany and Jasmine, but finally has Mitch to herself."

42
13 Comments 13
1.4k Views 1.4k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter contains detailed depictions of rough sex between Angel and three men. If you find this to be offensive please wait for the next chapter of Angel's saga."

As I entered our suite, I glanced at the clock; it read 8:50 AM. I was a little surprised that Mitch hadn't called yet. I wanted to shower so I could wash James' scent entirely from my body, but I didn't want to miss Mitch's phone call and decided to wait, sitting in one of the chairs on the sunny balcony. I sat there thinking about James' assault on my body. I had the same nauseous feeling in my stomach now that I had when Mitch's soon-to-be boss, Senator Johnston, had brutally fucked me and referred to me as a common whore. James would fit in very well in the cesspool of our nation's capital, where uncaring men only concern themselves with being re-elected and how much money they can secretly pocket. My only hope was that Mitch wouldn't turn into one of them.

My cell phone finally rang. I dashed inside to answer, knowing it would be Mitch. "Hello," I said somewhat hesitantly.

"It's Mitch," he said.

I braced myself for the worst possible news of Jasmine's condition.

"How is she?" I quickly asked.

"It was touch and go for a long time, Angel, but she's stabilized, and the doctors are telling me her blood pressure has begun to drop," Mitch explained.

"Oh, thank God!" I exclaimed.

"We almost lost her Angel; her doctor said because she is in such good physical condition, her body was able to handle the elevated blood pressure," Mitch said. "But she's not out of the woods yet; there is a possibility that she may have suffered brain damage, and she could still suffer a stroke."

"Oh, Christ!" I exclaimed.

Mitch continued, "Tiffany is with her now. There's nothing Avery and I can do, and the police have finished with him, so I think we'll return to the hotel."

"That's probably for the best," I agreed, knowing he wouldn't want to spend any more time than necessary at the hospital.

"I've asked Tiff to call me when she knows more, so I'll see you in a little while," Mitch said.

I began to speak, "Okay." But Mitch interrupted me.

"I've got another call coming in, Angel; see you soon," Mitch said before disconnecting from my cell phone.

I wondered who could be calling him. Very few people even knew he was in Mexico, and as I stared at my cell phone, the red welts on my wrists gave me a clue. James was calling him, most likely to either tell him some lie about me asking for rough sex or explain that I offered to service his needs since Tiffany wasn't available and he'd gotten a little overzealous during sex. Either way, I knew I'd have to try and convince Mitch that James had treated me very roughly.

I considered my options again. The purpose of this weekend was to satisfy these three men, all their sexual wants, desires, and fetishes, so that when they returned to Washington, they, and others like them, would be contacting Elegant Escorts for more of the same. If I made an issue of James' rough play, the chances of that happening would be slim and none. I knew what I had to do.

The morning sun was still streaming into our suite as I returned to the balcony to await Mitch's arrival. The warm rays felt beautiful, and I pulled my robe open at the top to expose my chest as I crossed my legs, letting the robe slide off my thighs. I tried to relax and consider what I would tell Daddy about this morning's events. Daddy would most likely terminate Jasmine no matter what my explanation was. I just had to ensure my continued employment with Elegant Escorts.

A short while later, I heard the door to our suite open and the men's voices coming from inside. Mitch appeared in the doorway but didn't walk out onto the balcony. His expression was different than any I'd seen before told me he already knew James had fucked me.

"Come inside," he sternly demanded before turning and walking back into the room.

I stood up and walked to the door, not bothering to close my robe. All three men were standing inside; James, still wearing the bathrobe he had on earlier, had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"James tells me you serviced him while we were gone," Mitch bluntly announced.

I held my hands up in front of me, letting the sleeves of the bathrobe slide off my wrists as I answered, "Does this look like I volunteered to service him?"

His tone of voice was condescending as he replied, "I don't care what it looks like; the fact remains that your two whore friends aren't here because one of them is a coke freak, so I guess you'll just have to satisfy all three of us."

"Really, Mitch?" I replied, wondering what bullshit James had fed him to change the way he felt about me.

He turned his palms toward me and answered in the same voice, "We all have a job to do."

I knew that my job was to completely satisfy the men's sexual desires so that upon their return to the States, more appointments would be scheduled, and I would add to my financial nest egg. As I stepped toward them, I hooked a finger behind my bathrobe belt and pulled as I said, "I guess I better do mine." The robe fell open, exposing my naked body beneath, and as I continued toward them, I slipped the garment off my shoulders. As I came to a stop inches from him, I asked, "What's your pleasure?"

I sensed uneasiness in his expression but assumed his reply was more to bolster his position of authority with the other two men as he replied, "You can start by sucking our cocks."

Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees in front of him and reached for his belt buckle, and Avery and James quickly moved to either side of Mitch. My deft fingers made short work of his slacks, quickly sliding them down his legs as James slipped his bathrobe off and tossed it aside. Avery unzipped and pulled his cock through the opening. I looked up at Mitch; his eyes seemed lifeless, and his expression almost asked for forgiveness. I smiled slightly and asked, "Have you told them I'm the best cock sucker on the planet?"

He seemed to relax a little and answered with a half-hearted smile, "I'll let you show them."

I slid my hands to the waistband of his briefs and slowly peeled them down his legs, his flaccid cock hanging down toward the floor. Avery grabbed his cock and slowly began stroking it as James stood perfectly still, watching me prepare to suck Mitch's cock. My hands rose to his thighs, and I spread my fingers evenly across the naked flesh as I leaned forward, taking Mitch's limp cock between my soft lips. I slipped my hands off his legs and reached for the cocks on either side of him, Avery's nearly erect and James' beginning to harden. My warm mouth quickly engulfed Mitch's soft cock, the head sliding along my wet tongue toward but not reaching the back of my throat.

My soft hands massaged the growing erections they circled as I slowly began sliding my mouth back and forth on Mitch's cock. It started to swell, and each time I sucked him inside, it reached a little deeper toward my throat. Mitch moaned softly as my oral talents aroused him to the point that it touched the back of my throat.

I pulled back, letting his semi-hard erection slip from my lips. It glistened with my spit but still drooped slightly as it slid off my lower lip. "You're next," I said, glancing toward Avery. My hand slipped off James' cock and surrounded Mitch's as I turned a little and offered my mouth to the youthful Avery. James grasped his erection and slowly stroked it waiting his turn as I opened my lips and drew Avery's cock head to the soft flesh.

"Yes," he moaned as my lips circled his cock head, and my tongue teased at the smooth flesh where his corona blends into the shaft. Avery's cock had a pungent taste, and his loins had a raunchy unclean scent, but I knew my job and tried to disregard the flavor of his cock.

"Suck it!" Avery demanded as I let more of his disgusting cock slip deeper into my mouth. Mitch's erection responded to my soft fingers and hardened more as I slowly stroked the length of his shaft and gently massaged the swelling head.

Avery's cock, now completely erect, slipped deeper along my tongue, its small size barely touching the back of my throat as my nose pressed into his thick curly patch of pubic hair. "So much for this cock massaging my throat," I thought as I drew back until my soft lips slipped over the smooth flesh of his corona.

I looked up at him as I lavished his cock head with sensuous licks of my tongue. "She is a good cock sucker," he said to the others.

I could feel my body responding; my nipples hardened, my pussy began to moisten, and my saliva glands started excreting more spit as I engulfed Avery's cock once again. His sinful moan confirmed my mouth was pleasing him, and I became more accustomed to his pungent taste.

Avery arched his hips, trying to sink deeper than his length allowed, and I pressed my lips tighter against his loins so that he could at least feel the entrance to my throat. I opened my mouth wide and slowly lifted off his cock, leaving a thick coating of spit on the entire length. As he slipped from my wet oral grasp, a thick string of saliva extended from the head across to my slippery tongue, and I reached up to capture the moisture with one hand. My delicate hand circled his cock head, and I slowly stroked down until I could spread the moisture evenly over his scrotum, rolling the balls inside in my wet palm.

I turned my attention back to Mitch, glancing toward him as he stared down, watching me pleasure his friend. "I need a cock in my throat," I said as I moved back in front of him. Mitch was now completely erect, his cock throbbing in my delicate hand. As I stroked down the shaft, I leaned forward and let him slip between my moist lips. My mouth followed my hand, and as his bulbous cock head wedged into my throat, Mitch exclaimed, "Swallow it whore!"

His words surprised me, but I knew I was his whore, sent to this tropical paradise to pleasure him in any way he saw fit, and I happily accepted his comment, letting his cock slip beyond the soft ring of flesh at the back of my mouth and into my throat. My eyes widened as I pressed him deeper, staring up at his lecherous glare until my lips circled his throbbing shaft at the base.

He moaned harshly as I massaged the head with my throat muscles, his hands reaching for my head to press my mouth harder against his loins. I held his cock deep down my throat until my lungs burned, needing to be replenished with life-sustaining oxygen. I released Avery's pulsing cock and moved my hands to Mitch's thighs, clawing at his flesh with my sharp nails, then pressing my hands flat to push him back as I withdrew and gasped for air.

"Wow!" Avery exclaimed as he watched Mitch's much bigger cock coated with my saliva slip from my sensual oral grasp.

Mitch moved his hand to circle the throbbing shaft; his fingers tightened into my hair, and he pulled my head toward James, commanding, "Suck his cock!"

I moved my hand up and pulled Mitch's from my head, then grasped James' cock with both hands as I shifted my knees so I was directly in front of him. I looked up directly into his eyes for the first time, his lascivious stare confirming he had no feelings about how hurtful he had been.

I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue fully, then slapped his cock head hard against my tongue. Releasing his cock I asked, "Don't you want to slap your whore with that big cock?"

He smiled slightly as his hand moved to grasp his rock-hard shaft just above the base. "Absofuckinglutely!" James exclaimed as he slapped his cock head against my tongue again.

"Come on fucker, you can do better than that!" I shot back as he lifted his cock from my tongue.

He moved his cock to the side and cracked it against my soft cheek, leaving a glistening spot of moisture where it touched me.

"Bitch slap me with that hard cock!" I demanded.

James slapped his hard cock against my tongue again, then quickly drew it to the other side and slapped my other cheek.

"That's it. Use your dirty fucking whore!" I commanded just before he thrust inside my mouth to coat his thick shaft with saliva.

I pulled back and shouted up at him, "You can't have my throat until my face is coated with spit." I moved forward, sliding his wet cock up over my cheek; it slipped over one eye, leaving a trail of moisture up to my forehead. James pressed his cock tight against my face and began moving his hips from side to side dragging the throbbing stiff shaft across my face.

"Yeah, that's what you want. Make me look like your cum craving whore!" I exclaimed as his cock slid back and forth over my nose, eyes, and wet extended tongue.

Mitch and Avery watched in utter amazement as I continued urging James on, "Slap it against my mouth!

I lifted my face a little and pursed my lips, giving him a soft wet target to strike his rock-hard cock against. James was enjoying this, his broad smile confirming that fact as he repeatedly slapped his cock head against my wet lips.

"You want this whore's mouth around your cock don't you?" I asked as he held his cock over my face.

He didn't respond but lowered his cock head so it was poised inches from my wet lips.

I looked up at his lustful eyes and asked, "You want this fat cock buried in your whore's throat, don't you?"

James just nodded yes.

Mitch and Avery were both stroking their erect cocks feverishly as they watched and listened to me speak once again to James, "I won't suck your cock; a good slut like me just wants her face fucked."

James understood what I meant, unlike Mitch and Avery, whom I'd pleasured with my lips, tongue, and throat; if he wanted to be pleasured, he'd have to do it himself.

I opened my mouth before him. He placed his cock head on my tongue then moved his hands to my head. With one mighty forward thrust, he drove his cock down my throat, his hands holding my head firmly until his balls slapped against my wet chin.

I gasped when he withdrew, and before he could thrust forward, I exclaimed, "Fuck my face!"

Again his cock sank to the depths of my throat, his fingers tightening into my hair as he held me firmly embedded on his throbbing cock. I didn't massage him like I had Mitch; I didn't tease his cock with my tongue as I had Avery. He wanted a mouth to fuck, and that was all I would provide. Again and again, James thrust into my mouth, over and over. He sank his bulbous cock head down my throat. Each time he withdrew, I gasped loudly.

"Enough!" Mitch finally exclaimed as James pulled out again.

James stopped as Mitch commanded, his cock coated with a thick layer of my saliva, my eyes tearing from his repeated thrusts of my mouth.

Feeling depraved, I wanted to be airtight. Looking at Mitch, I exclaimed, "Fuck my ass." I turned my head towards James and ordered him, "Fuck my cunt!" Turning my head once more, I looked at Avery and commanded him, "Fuck my mouth!"

Mitch's bewildered expression signaled he had no idea how all three of them would fuck me at the same time.

"Sit over there," I said as I looked at Mitch and pointed to the chair beside the sofa.

Mitch settled into the chair as I moved toward him, then turned around. I bent at the waist and reached around to spread my ass open for him to see as I asked, "Doesn't your whore's ass look inviting?"

I straightened up and moved back toward him as he caught on and said, "Yeah, gimme that tight ass."

His cock slipped quickly inside my ass as I settled down on him, then leaned back against his chest rolling my hips so James would have access to my wet swollen pussy. James instantly moved between Mitch's legs and bent enough at the knees to slide his big cock inside my hot slit.

"Yeah, that's what your whore needs," I exclaimed as they filled me.

Mitch's hands circled my body and lifted my tits as James leaned forward, placing his hands on the arms of the chair. Avery was standing beside the chair, holding his cock as I turned and leaned a little toward him. "Come on, big boy; stuff that hot cock in my mouth!" I exclaimed as I glanced up at him.

Avery slapped his cock against my tongue a couple of times, then slipped it between my lips, thrusting in until my nose pressed against his pubic mound. James had already started pummeling my hot wet cunt, his balls slapping against Mitch's cock buried deep in my ass. I sucked hard on Avery's cock as he pulled back his hand, reaching out to grab my head so he could drive his cock back inside my warm, soft mouth. Mitch thrust up when he could but let the pounding James was giving me provide the motion to pleasure his cock deep in my ass. The grunts, groans, and moans that filled the air were almost continuous as the three of them fucked me hard and fast.

Mitch's fingers moved to my nipples and pinched them hard, causing me to squeal over Avery's cock. James, hovering above, watched Mitch pinch me and then said, "Yeah, Mitch abuse those big tits."

Mitch slapped my tits hard a couple of times, then slid down below and lifted them high on my chest. James leaned down and took one erect nipple between his teeth and bit hard on the sensitive flesh. I squealed in sheer delight at the pain and pleasure his teeth provided.

Avery pulled out of my mouth and began sliding his slippery cock all over my lips and cheeks, smearing my face with saliva.

"Fuck your whore!" I demanded.

Mitch was holding my tits firmly as James bit and sucked hard on both nipples, his cock pistoning in and out of my hot wet pussy.

"COME ON, YOU BASTARDS, MAKE ME CUM!" I screamed.

Other than Avery, who was being more playful with his little cock, Mitch, James, and I were coated with a slippery layer of sweat.

James big hard cock was pounding my pussy, each thrust inside drawing me closer and closer to orgasm. The tingling started at my G-spot and quickly spread as I reached up and grabbed Avery's cock, and shoved him inside my mouth. I wanted to be filled with throbbing cock when I came; I wanted to feel them surge inside me as I rode their incredibly hard cocks over the peak of ecstasy.

James lifted his mouth from my abused tits and watched me suck Avery's cock as my orgasm slammed into me. A guttural groan signaling that I was cumming. My body convulsed, and all my muscles clenched on the hard cocks buried inside me as I rode them over the pinnacle of pleasure. My pussy flooded with the climatic flow, and James' cock was bathed in a sea of juices. Again and again, he pounded his rock-hard cock into the hot pool of moisture my pussy had become, each thrust extending my incredible climax. I felt him swell inside as his cock splashed through the sopping wet flesh, then with a loud extended moan, he pulled out and began pumping hot thick cum across my stomach and abdomen. Over and over, his cock spurt forth an almost endless load of hot cum. His orgasm quickly passed, and before he moved away, he slapped his cock head into the splattering of cum coating my pubic mound.

I leaned further toward Avery, concentrating on his hard cock, pleasuring him with every part of my mouth. My lips slipped along the shaft, my tongue slid along the urethra, and I sucked my cheeks in to roughly massage his cock head. His fingers tightened into my hair, holding me firmly in place as he screamed, "SUCK THE CUM OUTTA ME!"

I did as he commanded and sucked hard on his cock head as he exploded, his tiny cock firing rapid shots of creamy cum into my mouth. I swallowed a mouth full, but his machine gun cock continued filling my mouth with sweet cum. It continued its rapid-fire for what seemed like an eternity until he emptied his cum magazine, the final few bullets dribbling from his muzzle and onto my tongue. He moved back, pulling his cum gun from my oral grasp. I looked up at him and opened my mouth, showing him the mouthful of hot, cream he'd fired into me. His smile widened as I closed my lips and swallowed his sweet-tasting load.

"That's a lot of cum!" I exclaimed as I moved a finger to my chin to collect the droplets that had escaped my lips.

James had already collapsed on the sofa. His limp spent dick resting on his abdomen. Avery joined him, and they high-fived each other as I straightened up on Mitch's cock, still buried inside my ass.

His hands circled my body again, and he cupped my tits, pressing them together firmly as he said, "I wanna fuck these big soft tits."

I slid off him, quickly turned, and knelt between his spread legs. Looking up at his lustful stare, I said, "I want your hot cum all over my big tits."

As I crawled toward him, Mitch grasped his rock-hard cock and pressed it between my big soft breasts. I moved my hands to their sides and pushed inward, capturing his throbbing cock in the soft sweaty flesh of my cleavage.

With my eyes glued to his, I smiled, knowing he'd endured my impromptu gang bang. His eyes looked almost apologetic, as if he was sorry for participating in the entire episode. I rose, dragging his cock head down between my soft tits as I quietly said, "Let me take care of everything."

His hands rested on his thighs as he watched me intently. I slowly began sliding his cock through my cleavage, the bulbous head popping out from between each time I dropped down. I tucked my chin and spat at it to add lubricant to the already slippery flesh I was using to pleasure him.

"I'm gonna take my time making you cum, Mitch," I softly said.

His smile confirmed I could take as long as I liked.

As I slowly pleasured his cock with my big soft tits, I pleasured his mind with my look. My tongue slid seductively over my lips, and my eyes spoke to him, telling him how much I love pleasuring him. Unlike the other two, who I'd serviced like a good whore, Mitch was being seduced to orgasm by my gentle tit fuck and my sensual facial expressions. His eyes stayed glued to mine as, again and again, I lifted, massaging his cock head with my soft cleavage, then dropping down to provide the same sensual massage to his cock shaft. I let him slip from between my mounds of pleasure and slowly stroked his cock as I pressed it against one taut nipple, then moved it to use the other to pleasure his cock. Again capturing him between my tits, I smiled and asked, "Are you ready for me to make you explode?"

His simple nod acknowledged that he was.

I pressed my soft tits firmly around his cock and spit at the head as it appeared above the soft wet flesh.

As I began humping him faster, I softly said, "I want you to plaster my tits with your sweet hot cum."

Mitch's fingers dug into the upholstered arms as he concentrated on the sensuous spectacle before him.

"Gimme your hot load!" I implored him.

My tits slipped over his cock faster and faster as his expression changed from a lustful stare to one that told me his balls were about to explode.

"I want your sweet sauce," I begged.

His hands drew into tight fists as I felt his cock surge in the soft flesh of my cleavage.

"Cum for meee!" I exclaimed, my voice extending the last word as his cock exploded.

The first shot splashed against my chin, then ran down toward his cock as another surged into the wet flesh it was engulfed in.

"YES!" Mitch bellowed as his balls pumped shot after hot shot between my tits.

Each time I rose, his cock slid into the sea of thick cream he'd deposited in my cleavage, and when I dropped down, his cock head popped out covered with creamy white hot cum.

His climax quickly subsided, but I continued fucking his cock with my sticky cum coated tits.

"Your load is so fucking hot!" I said as I slowed my movements, letting him soak in the hot, thick cream he'd pumped onto me.

I smiled at him and then asked, "Please let your filthy whore lick you clean."

His smile was my permission, and I let his cock slip from the wet flesh that had provided his pleasure.

As I drew his cock head to my lips, Mitch softly whispered, "You're no filthy whore."

I smiled, hearing his words just before I took his cock head between my soft, warm lips. His eyes studied me as I slowly sucked him clean, his twitching cock responding to every touch of my wet tongue and smooth lips.

"I love your taste," I softly said before taking his cock inside my mouth again.

After taking much more time than necessary to cleanse his loins, I straightened up and let him watch as I used my fingers to collect his cum from my chest before carefully lifting them to my lips so I wouldn't waste a single precious drop. Once I was sure I'd savored every ounce, I looked into his eyes and smiled before whispering, "I wanna shower."

He smiled as I stood up before him, my body looking like a used whore's, but my eyes telling him that I wanted him and him alone.

I walked toward the bathroom without acknowledging James' or Avery's presence. As I closed the door, I heard Mitch's voice. "You two can get the fuck outta here."

Once the water had warmed, I stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. The gentle spray soothed my abused body, and I began washing the scent of sex from my flesh. I backed into the stream of warm water and tilted my head back, soaking my hair and letting the water cascade over my face. I heard a light knock on the bathroom door and responded to the sound, "Come in, Mitch."

Mitch stepped in as I peeked around the curtain. He had that same apologetic expression on his face that I saw when I knelt on the carpet before him earlier; his eyes avoided mine as he spoke, "I'm so sorry, Angel."

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

I instantly thought of Jasmine. Had he gotten a phone call from the hospital telling him she didn't make it?

"Oh, my God, what?" I asked him.

Mitch looked up and quietly said, "I know what James did to you earlier, and I want to apologize for allowing it to continue when Avery and I got back from the hospital."

I was so relieved that he said that instead of giving me bad news about Jasmine. My smile reaffirmed my reply, "No apology necessary, Mitch, but let's be honest, the three of us are whores. We were sent here by our pimp to satisfy the sexual desires of all three of you. If the other girls can't provide, then I must."

He moved toward me as he spoke, "I think of a whore as a woman who stands on the street corner and will spread her legs for anyone with a couple of twenty dollar bills to offer. You, on the other hand, took the time to get to know me by asking questions and gaining an understanding of my feelings, my desires, and even my problems. A common whore only wants to collect her money and get her john off."

His words made me feel better but did little to change the fact that I was there to pleasure him and collect my tip. I smiled and pushed the shower curtain open further as I said. "Shower with me."

I reached out and took his hand as he stepped into the shower. Mitch closed the curtain as I stepped back under the gentle shower spray. I pulled him toward me, pressing my soft breasts against his chest as my hands circled his body. Mitch leaned in and kissed me softly, our mouths barely touching and our faces soothed by the warm water from above. His lips traced along my jaw to my ear, and they kissed tenderly as they moved. He whispered in my ear, "You are so incredibly sexy."

I turned my head and replied, "I'm glad you think so." I kissed him deeply, my tongue, flicking at his, then swirling around inside his open mouth.

Mitch pulled me even tighter against him as our kiss intensified, his hands sliding over my back, soothing my aching muscles.

I broke our kiss, moved my lips to his ear, and said, "Let me bathe you."

He leaned back a little and replied, "You're first, darlin'."

I placed my hands flat on his chest and gently pushed him away as I answered, "If you insist."

"I do," Mitch answered as he turned me around so I was facing away from him and reached for the courtesy bottle of shampoo beside him.

His gentle fingers moved slowly through my hair, working the shampoo into my long blonde locks until I had bubbles cascading down everywhere. He carefully used his hand to keep the bubbles from my eyes but continued massaging my scalp long after my hair was completely lathered.

"That feels wonderful," I quietly said as his fingers moved slowly over my head, and I shuddered when his fingertips softly massaged the back of my neck at my hairline.

I turned to face him, and he quickly moved his hand to capture a line of bubbles approaching my eyebrows, keeping the shampoo from stinging my eyes. As his hands moved flat against my forehead, I leaned back into the stream of warm water as he rinsed the bubbles from my hair. His chest touched my nipples, sending a warm tingle through my body.

His eyes stared into mine as he expertly rinsed the shampoo from my hair, lifting the long strands off my back to squeeze the bubbles out of the tips.

I smiled and said, "If things don't work out in DC, you could get a job shampooing ladies' hair."

Mitch chuckled and replied, "I'd probably enjoy that more."

With my hair squeaky clean and hanging down my back, Mitch grabbed a bar of soap and began with my neck and shoulders after lathering his hands. His hands moved slowly and so very gently, coating every inch of flesh with soap down my arms, then moved to my breasts. As his hands cleaned my soft tits, I stared into his eyes and whispered, "You know you are turning me on completely?"

He smiled and continued giving my soft breasts far more attention than necessary to make them clean. I leaned against his slow-moving hands every time one slid over an erect nipple. Soap bubbles slid down off my tits, covering my stomach; just when I was about to ask him to stop, he pulled my soapy body against his and started lathering my back.

His hands moved slowly up and down my spine, cleansing my flesh and massaging the muscles beneath. His hands roamed down over my ass as I began moving slightly from side to side sliding my soapy tits against his chest. My nipples were alive with tingling sensations caused by the sensuous touch of his flesh. I was about to slide one hand between our slippery bodies to circle his cock when he drew his hands around front and pushed me back under the cascading water rinsing the soap from my back.

He smiled, knowing that his sensual touch was arousing me completely, then quietly said, "I'm not finished yet."

He lathered his soft hands again, placed the soap in the tray, and then moved them to my stomach, spreading soap bubbles over every part. I could feel the bubbles running down toward my loins and shuddered in anticipation of his soft touch there. Slowly, almost unmercifully so, his hands moved down softly, sliding over my pubic mound and then between my legs. His fingertips touched the swollen lips of my pussy, causing me to shudder once again. I reached up and circled his neck with one hand, worried that his gentle touch would cause me to become weak-kneed. His hand slid over the swollen lips several times, the wide part of his palm softly massaging my erect clit surrounded by the hood of flesh protecting it. I moaned softly and tightened my grip around his neck, then pleaded. "Please put your finger inside."

Mitch leaned forward, his lips barely touching mine as he continued moving his hand along the outside of my quivering pussy.

I sucked his lower lip between mine and nibbled gently on it as I moaned once again.

As his tongue pierced my mouth, his finger pierced my pussy, slipping between the swollen lips and sliding along the wet quivering flesh just inside.

I sighed softly as Mitch toyed with the entrance of my pussy and pleaded, "Deeper."

His tongue probed deep in my mouth, but his finger continued teasing me below again and again, slipping between my lips and up over the hard nub of my clit.

I shuddered strongly and pressed my loins down against his hand.

"Dear God, please, Mitch!" I begged, breaking our kiss momentarily.

He circled my waist with his arm and pulled me tight against his body as he curled his middle finger and dipped into the sensitive flesh. I groaned lustfully against his mouth, then bit lightly on his lower lip as his finger swirled inside, massaging my sopping wet pussy. A second finger slipped inside, filling my quivering pussy even more.

"Yes, go deeper," I urged, pressing my loins down against his probing fingers.

My body trembled as he began fingering me deeper, and he moved me back under the shower spray, so it cascaded over our faces and between our bodies.

His thumb pressed against my clit, massaging the tingling nub with the flat part of his digit.

I broke our kiss and leaned my head back, letting the steady stream of warm water splash on my tits as I ground my loins down against his probing fingers.

"Cum for me," Mitch said as his skillful fingers carried me toward the ecstasy of climax.

The tingling in my loins spread through my entire being as my orgasm approached, and I drew my head forward, pressing my face against his shoulder. His grip around my waist tightened so he could lift my body, allowing his fingers to sink deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh, God, yes!" I cried out against his flesh as the first wave of ecstasy washed over my body. My hips convulsed against his hand as my orgasm intensified. Again and again, I slammed my loins against his strong hand and probing fingers as the tidal wave of pleasure nearly drowned me.

I clawed at his body with my fingernails and sank my teeth into the flesh covering his collarbone, causing him to wince in pain.

Mitch's fingers slowed inside but continued probing the quivering flesh he so expertly had teased into a sexual frenzy.

Mercifully, the intense orgasm began to subside, but I clung to his slippery body until my legs could again support my weight.

As his fingers slipped from my pussy Mitch leaned back, still holding me tightly about the waist, he said, "That was cool."

I smiled weakly, still feeling the effects of his incredible finger fuck, and corrected him, "No, it was fucking hot!"

"Yes, it was," Mitch agreed.

I tested my legs and found that I could again support myself, having recovered somewhat from an inspired orgasm. His arm slid off my waist, and I instantly moved my hand to his cock, wanting to return the favor.

Mitch circled my wrist with his hand and drew my hand away as he said, "Save that for later."

I was somewhat disappointed that he didn't want me to give him the same kind of inspired hand job he'd just given me. Still, I knew that later his erection and the ensuing climax would be that much more intense after he'd recovered from the sensual tit fucking I'd given him earlier.

"Let's rinse off and relax, then spend some time alone somewhere," Mitch vaguely suggested.

I rinsed the soap on my body and stepped out of the shower. Mitch quickly washed himself and turned the water off, pulling the curtain open as I patted my body dry.

"Can I get a towel?" He asked as he stood before me, dripping wet and looking even sexier than he had any time before.

I handed him a towel, smiled, and then said, "I can't wait for later."

He dried himself in the tub as I finished and slipped into a fresh bathrobe, tying it loosely around my waist, leaving the top open enough so he could enjoy the soft, clean flesh of my cleavage. I wrapped my wet hair with a dry towel, then turned to Mitch as he finished drying his legs and said, "I'll be waiting on the balcony for you."

I left the door to the bathroom open so he could watch me as I walked away, giving him plenty to watch, moving my hips and ass sensually as I walked across the bedroom.

From behind, he teased me, "You want some fries with that shake?"

His comment brought a broad smile to my lips, knowing he enjoyed what he watched.

I grabbed a hairbrush and headed for the warm breeze on the balcony. The sun was high enough in the sky, so the balcony was now in shadows, and as I sat down, I pulled the towel off my head and began brushing my still-moist hair behind my shoulders.

Mitch joined me, wearing just a towel around his waist, and as he sat down beside me, he commented, "Your hair is very long."

I glanced toward him as I continued brushing and replied, "It'll look shorter after I've curled it some."

He grinned and suggested, "I think I like it long and straight."

I giggled and replied, teasing him, "That's the way I like your cock."

I had discovered early on during our time together that he enjoyed that kind of sexual banter and expected his reply, "Yes, but not as soft as your hair."

I finished brushing my hair and sat back, figuring the warm tropical breeze would finish what I usually used my hair dryer to do.

"Isn't this a wonderful setting?" Mitch asked as he stared out over the blue water of the Caribbean.

I smiled widely at him and replied, "I feel like I'm in paradise."

I was about to ask him where he wanted to spend some time alone later when his cell phone rang inside. Mitch jumped up and dashed in to grab it before it went to voicemail.

"Hello," I heard him say, knowing the call was most likely from Tiffany.

While I hadn't forgotten that Jasmine was fighting to survive, the events of the morning had made it difficult to keep her condition in mind, and I waited to hear Mitch respond to what Tiffany was saying.

He appeared in the doorway, and as he did, his smile acknowledged that the news was good, "That's great, Tiff; I'm so relieved."

He gave me a thumbs up, confirming that Jasmine was out of the woods as he listened to Tiffany continue.

"Really," he said into his phone.

"That's great news. I'll let Avery know," Mitch said again, holding his thumb in the air.

"Angel and I are going to go out for a while this afternoon, but when we get back, we'll check in on her," Mitch told Tiffany just before disconnecting the call.

He paused momentarily, holding his phone to his forehead, almost as if he thanked God for helping Jasmine pull through.

"She's much better; her temperature is almost normal, and her blood pressure is 120- 80. They're going to discharge her in a couple of hours," Mitch explained as he sat down beside me again.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that, but why aren't we going to the hospital to pick Jasmine and Tiff up?" I asked.

Mitch turned a little toward me before he explained, "It seems strange, but the hospital will only discharge a patient to the same person who signed the admission papers. I think it has something to do with payment of the charges."

I hadn't considered the hospital bill and wondered if Jasmine had health insurance. "So Avery is responsible for paying her bill?" I asked.

"I assumed he is. I can't put charges like that on my credit card expense account," Mitch replied.

"So our problem isn't completely resolved," I said.

"I'll talk to him about that before we leave today," Mitch said, trying to put my mind at ease.

I knew that I'd still have to explain what happened to Daddy when I filed my report, and I was more than a little worried about Jasmine's continued employment with Elegant Escorts, but that was tomorrow's dilemma.

"So, where are we off to this afternoon?" I asked since he'd mentioned twice that he and I were going out later.

He smiled and answered rather vaguely, "I thought we'd get dressed and do the tourist thing."

"If we're going out, I better get started on my hair and make-up," I suggested, knowing he could dress and be ready in less than five minutes.

Mitch reached toward me and took my hand in his as he said, "I'd like it if you would leave your hair straight today, and if you don't mind me saying so, I don't think you need all that much make-up."

"If you want me to wear my hair long and straight, I'd be happy to, but I'd feel naked without a little makeup," I answered.

He grinned and replied, "I suppose I can live with that compromise."

I squeezed his hand lightly and suggested, "I should get started; I just love the tourist thing."

I stood up, leaving my robe loosely tied at the waist, then leaned down, giving him a glance at my exposed cleavage before I kissed him lightly on the cheek and said, "Thank you for taking charge this morning."

He smiled and answered as his eyes surveyed my tits, "That's what a chief of staff is supposed to do."

I held his hand as I moved away, extending my arm until my fingers slipped from his strong hand. He followed me with his eyes until I disappeared into the suite and headed for the bedroom to get dressed.

My hair was completely dry, and I thoroughly brushed it before slipping out of my bathrobe. I slipped on a white thong and a cream-colored sundress, leaving only the top button undone and the same cute heeled sandals I'd worn Friday night when Mitch and I walked on the beach.

"You hungry?" Mitch asked as he joined me in the bedroom.

I glanced toward him and answered, "Famished."

He slipped his towel off as he approached me and then said. "Let's see if we can find someplace to get an authentic Mexican taco."

I grinned, letting my eyes drop to his dangling cock, and answered, "Aw gee, I thought for a moment you would offer me a juicy tube steak."

Mitch laughed loudly and instantly shot back, "Are you sure your name is Angel? I might start calling you my little devil."

"I love being your devil in disguise," I answered with a quick lick of my lips.

His grin confirmed he liked the idea also.

As he dressed, I applied only the barest of make-up, wanting to satisfy his request, and used a pair of sunglasses as a hair band, keeping my long blonde locks behind my shoulders.

I turned to face Mitch as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"I like that look," Mitch commented, a broad smile coming to his lips.

I grinned, knowing that the look he was referring to was that of a loving wife dressed for an afternoon of sightseeing and strolling along the avenues of Cancun with her arm wrapped around her husband's.

"Let's head out; I'm starving," Mitch said as he hung his sunglasses in the front of his shirt.

We stopped on the way out so Mitch could let Avery know he would be responsible for picking Jasmine up at the hospital and paying for her treatment.

As we rode the elevator to the lobby, Mitch asked, "I hope you like Mexican food?"

The doors glided open as I replied, "I'm not a huge fan of Taco Bell."

He laughed loudly as we stepped into the lobby. "I seriously doubt there are any Taco Bells around here."

Mitch and I walked through the lobby with my arm curled over his. The doorman pulled one door open as his eyes roamed down over my sexy form.

"Call us a cab," Mitch said to him as we walked outside.

The doorman signaled the next cabbie in line with a short whistle to pull forward. He opened the rear passenger side door as we approached and offered me his hand to assist in entering the cab. Mitch walked around the back and slipped in from the driver's side as the doorman enjoyed a view of my long legs and a glance in the opening at the top of my sundress.

"Thank you so much," I said as I lifted my foot into the car.

His smile was thanks enough for me allowing him a glance at more than he could have expected from what appeared to be a married woman.

"Where to?" the cabbie asked as he pulled his sedan from the curb.

"We'd like some homemade Mexican food for lunch," Mitch answered.

"I know just the place." The driver replied as he began weaving in and out of traffic.

Mitch looked at me and grinned before he said. "Better buckle up; we don't want another hospital visit today."

In no time, the cabbie stopped in front of a quaint little place with a hand-painted sign above the door that read, "Rosa's Cantina."

"I recommend Rosa's Chicken quesadillas; they are the best in town." The cabbie said as he turned and looked at me over the seat.

"Thanks much," Mitch replied, handing the driver a twenty.

The aroma emanating from Rosa's Cantina was incredible. In no time, Mitch and I were munching on the most savory chicken quesadillas, served with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. I tasted the side of refried beans but didn't eat too much for obvious reasons. A cold bottle of Corona with a slice of lime accented the excellent taste of our lunch.

"That was delicious," I said as we left Rosa's. I thanked him for lunch and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Mitch took my hand in his, and together, we started walking along the busy avenue, lined with small shops, restaurants, and sidewalk vendors, all trying their best to grab the attention of two American tourists. After a few blocks, we came upon a craggy-looking older man who was sitting on a stool behind his street cart. His face was a matrix of wrinkles, and his bushy eyebrows were as white as the thinning hair on his head. Mitch paused momentarily, obviously interested in what this old Mexican was doing. His cart was covered with panels of handmade jewelry, primarily turquoise and exclusively sterling silver.

He looked up from his latest project, and through tobacco-stained teeth, he said, "How are you today?"

I smiled widely at him and replied, "We're just enjoying this beautiful day and seeing the sights."

Mitch started looking over his wares as he asked, "Did you make all of this?"

"Sure did," the old Mexican replied quickly.

"You do some beautiful work," I remarked as I looked over some items he had created.

This older man most likely had heard it all before from the thousands of American tourists who visit his country each year, and without saying another word, he returned his attention to the silver and turquoise necklace he was working on when we approached his cart.

"The color of this turquoise matches your eyes perfectly, Angel," Mitch said as he pointed out a pair of stud earrings on one panel. The earrings Mitch pointed at had an exquisite swirled sterling setting cradling a perfectly round clear blue turquoise stone.

"They are absolutely gorgeous," I commented as I glanced toward Mitch.

"If you like them, I'd love to buy them for you," Mitch replied as he reached up and brushed a lock of hair from my ear.

Hearing the word buy, the craggy old Mexican returned his attention to us, "Those are sky blue gemstones, costly and rare to find."

"How much?" Mitch asked.

"I can let you have that pair for three hundred Pesos," the old Mexican jeweler replied.

"That's kind of high," I said.

Mitch laughed and looked at me as he answered, "It's about twenty-five dollars, Angel."

I smiled, knowing that I was about to become the owner of a pair of handmade sterling and turquoise stud earrings.

Seizing the opportunity to increase his income, the old jeweler quickly added, "I have a matching pendant and sterling chain for five hundred Pesos."

As he held the necklace toward me, I cradled it. The setting matched the earrings perfectly, except for the small loop at the top where the sterling chain went through. The turquoise stone was the same clear sky blue color but was perhaps a centimeter or two larger than the stones in the earrings.

"We'll take them both," Mitch instantly said, seeing my reaction to the beautiful handmade jewelry.

The old jeweler's wide smile confirmed that Mitch had made his day.

"I want to wear the pendant," I said as Mitch paid for my gifts.

Mitch carefully circled my neck with the sterling chain and clasped it under my hair. As he returned his hands in front, he lifted the pendant from my body. "It is a perfect match for your eye color," he commented as he stared into my sparkling blue eyes.

I reached out, placed my hands around his neck, and leaned close to give him a thank-you kiss. After breaking our kiss, I softly said, "Thank you, I'll cherish them forever."

Arm in arm, we strolled along the busy avenue, stopping occasionally to window shop in front of one of the hundreds of small shops offering tourists a keepsake of their Mexican vacation. We didn't speak of Jasmine, but she was in our thoughts. I was anxious to see her and decide what we would tell Daddy. Try to figure out how we might be able to salvage her position with Elegant Escorts as well as mine. I knew that Mitch could ensure my job with a positive performance review, but I was just as sure he would have nothing positive to say about Jasmine. Since we left Rosa's Cantina, Mitch was highly attentive to me. He touched me lightly, tenderly hundreds of times in the two hours we spent seeing the sights of downtown Cancun. His gentle caresses confirmed that later tonight, we would share tender, passionate sex, and to be quite honest, I could hardly wait.

"We should think about heading back to the hotel," Mitch finally said after a most enjoyable afternoon of acting like a happily married couple.

"Yes, I guess we should. Sooner or later, I'll have to deal with Jasmine," I answered, reminding him there were still repercussions from her and Avery's misadventure last night.

Mitch stepped to the curb and hailed a cab. He opened the rear passenger door, helped me enter the car, then circled behind and slipped beside me.

"Royal Cancun," Mitch instructed our driver, who quickly turned his attention to me.

"So what shall we do on our last night in Mexico?" Mitch asked.

I turned slightly toward him and smiled before I spoke, "I'd like to spend the entire evening alone and in your arms."

He smiled at me and replied, "I was hoping you'd say that. Room service it is, then."

As the cabbie swerved in and out of traffic, I started planning my final seduction of the weekend. I was confident that he would cherish that more than I'd cherish his gift of turquoise.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments