Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 5

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

20
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Monday, April 5, 2021

Rethink Mondays. Most people hated Mondays but I welcomed them. The bedroom door opened and shut. He was six feet three inches of pure wonder. He was built like one of those defensive tackles. His hands were huge. He was my teddy bear of the guys.

“Morning, Duchess,” he said with that Georgia drawl. He removed his jogging pants and his shirt.

“Good morning, Sammy.”

He stepped to the bed, and threw off the covers, “You know I like seeing all of you. Bring your fine ass here, girl,” he said as he pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and feasted slowly. He French kissed the fuck out of my opening. His tongue lapped up my juices. Then he sucked on my clit until I shook, “Fuck, Sammy, shit.”

He grinned. His hand swiped across his mouth. He got in bed, “Come on over here, girl. You know what I want.”

I climbed aboard. His dick was fat. It was insane. He had more than all the rest of the guys. He watched his bed snake disappear into my precious center. His big hands cupped my breasts as I rode him. I panted and moaned. He loved watching my face as I took all of that fat dick in my pussy. I started trembling.

“That’s it, girl, ride this dick, ooh, weee!” he exclaimed.

He lifted me off his cock and brought my pussy to his mouth. He licked and sucked until I climaxed again and as quickly as he pulled me up, he placed me back on his cock. He started bucking. My tits bounced and wobbled, “Ahhh, fuck yeah! There it is,” he said as he let go.

After sex with Sammy, we lay in bed cracking jokes. “You know the best barbecue is in Georgia.”

I laughed, “The best barbecue is not in Georgia. It’s in North Carolina. We have festivals because our barbecue is so good.”

He cuddled close to me, “I don’t know what I’ll do in a year. I’ve gotten used to this arrangement.”

I smiled, “I like having you here too.”

He kissed my mouth, “Let me get up. I want to hit the water early.” He left the bed. I watched as he got dressed. He turned to me before leaving, “Until next time.”

*******

Monday, June 3, 1996

After not seeing my love for the entire weekend, I drove to his house after work that Monday night. He was waiting for me, wearing only a smile. In his right hand, he held a tiny gift bag. “Nigel, what did I say about the gifts?”

He chuckled and walked up to me as I placed my stuff down on the counter, “I couldn’t help myself,” he replied as he reached into the bag and retrieved the item. He smiled, “Pearls for my pearl.” He placed them around my neck and slowly removed my clothes.

I stood before him, wearing those pearls on my neck. His hand cupped my chin as he brought me closer to him for a kiss. As I savored the taste of his tongue. I enjoyed the touch of his finger on my pearl. It pulsated and throbbed. I trembled, “Ahhhhh,” I moaned.

His hands caressed my ass. He lifted my right leg and draped it over his arm as I guided him to my center. I felt his tip, then sweet perfection as he slipped inside. “You love it when daddy’s fat cock stretches out your little pussy, don’t you?”

“Um, hmm, yes, Daddy, I love it.”

“Yes. I know you love it. Just like I love fucking your little pussy.”

He kissed my neck and the center of my chest and then sucked my nipples one after the other. He lifted me and fucked me in the air as he took small steps toward the bedroom. Every time we fucked; he taught me something new. I was lost in him. I craved him.

He laid me on the bed and drilled my sweet spot until he erupted with a loud grunt.

*****

Tuesday, June 4, 1996

Nigel woke up playful. He had the idea that maybe my birth control had not taken effect before he started cumming inside of my yoni. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered, “It’s time to make a baby, Pearl.”

He rolled me onto my belly and pressed his way inside, “Nigel? Babe?” I complained, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

“I heard this is the best way to make a boy,” he stated as if it was a fact that he believed with conviction.

I chuckled and moaned, “The best way to make a boy is for the woman to ride your cock.”

He paused, “Really?”

“Um hmm,” I stated as if I knew for certain, but I had only heard it from some girlfriends.

He rested on his back; his monster cock pointed to the sky. I tossed my leg over him and mounted him. I took pleasure in gliding up and down his long rod. His hands cupped my breasts. I closed my eyes and hummed.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

“Thump, thump, thump,” I heard. I turned to see this woman with short brown hair. She was dressed smartly in a sky-blue twin set.

“Nigel, who the hell is that woman?” I asked as I was about to roll off his dick but he held me in place.

“Nigel, when you’re done with this, I need to speak to you alone on the balcony.”

I heard her footsteps carry away. I stared at him. “It’s just Samantha...my soon-to-be ex-wife.” He touched my face, “Don’t worry about her, Pearl.”

I looked back and saw her making coffee as she watched us fucking through the double-glass doors. I turned back to Nigel. He was unconcerned about her presence. I figured I shouldn’t be concerned either. I decided to enjoy the rest of my morning.

After he filled me, he kissed my mouth and threw on a pair of shorts. I watched him greet her. She handed him a cup of coffee, and they went onto the balcony. I walked over to the window. It was open. Even though they whispered, I could hear them.

“For God’s sake, Nigel, is she even legal?” she asked.

“Don’t be foolish. Of course, she’s legal. She’s twenty-two years old. Older than the pool boy you’re fucking.”

She scoffed, “You didn’t seem to mind me fucking the pool boy when you watched.”

“Why are you here?”

It got quiet. I could no longer hear their voices. Moments later, the bedroom door opened. I hurried away from the window. He walked over to me. I searched his eyes for something. He kissed my mouth, “I love you, Pearl.”

“I love you too. Are we good?”

He smiled, “We are.”

******

Monday, April 5, 2021

During the weekdays, most of the guys were gone by 9:00 am. I’d have the house to myself with Ernesto, and we could play. After breakfast, we were on the sofa enjoying each other. I had on this silk gown with brown and pink hearts. The straps had fallen off my shoulder. We were going at it pretty heavy. I looked up. I saw Danny’s eyes.

He stood by the door. I didn’t know how much he had seen or what he had heard. He stepped away. I placed my attention back on Ernesto. He was almost done. I had already climaxed a few times. He grunted and panted as his cum shot into me.

I moved to the side. He stood in front of me. I saw the remnants of our fluids on the tip of his shrinking dick. He smiled, “I love having you every day, Mamita. It makes me feel special.”

I smiled.

He reached for my hands. I stood. He looked into my eyes, “So...My birthday is April 25th.”

I made a face.

He touched my nose, “I know it’s a Sunday. But It’s my birthday. I figured since I’ll be with my family for a week, you and I can enjoy that Sunday all day. My treat.”

“Can’t we do it Saturday night?”

“We can start Saturday night and roll into Sunday. Let’s go, Orlando.”

I nodded. He kissed my mouth. I watched him leave. I knew he was headed out for a few hours. He enjoyed working out.

*****

I decided to take a shower and head out for some pampering and shopping. As I allowed the stream of water to caress my body, I indulged in the scent of eucalyptus and lavender. I had the bath tabs on the floor under the stream of hot water.

I was engrossed in my thoughts. Then I felt his hands caressing me from behind, “He can’t have you every day.”

I turned to him, “Danny—”

“Ernesto needs a day, but he shouldn’t have every day.”

“Danny—”

His tongue wrestled with mine. His dick was in my pussy. I was still throbbing from Ernesto and Sammy. Yet there I was again, wrapped up with Danny. He was making things difficult, or was I? All I knew was that he felt good. He felt magnificent.

We moaned and panted. Then we grunted as we climaxed simultaneously. He ran his fingers through my wet hair, “You know I’m right, Duchess.”

I shook my head as I turned to shut off the water, “Danny, you can’t keep making these demands.”

“They are not demands. It’s just suggestions to keep things fair. Look, we all love being with you. This,” he looked around, “is a dream.”

“Yeah, fucking an old rich woman.”

“You’re not old. We don’t see you that way. I don’t. You have money, but that’s not important to me either. I have my own.”

I placed my hand over his mouth. He stopped talking. “Why aren’t you working?”

“I have a doctor’s appointment. I should be getting ready now.”

“Is everything okay?”

He smiled, “Of course. I’m as healthy as a horse.”

“Good.”

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments