Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned By A Friend-Chapter One: First Time

"A friend manipulates me into becoming his cocksucker"

96
12 Comments 12
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. My friend turned me into his cocksucker."

I was raised in a very strict Catholic family. I was always attracted to girls and never thought about doing anything with guys. The mere talk of homosexuality in my family was immediately silenced. When I was eighteen, that all changed.

Near where I grew up, there was a large wooded area on the outskirts of the neighborhood. My friends and I would often run around there playing as kids. When we were older, we would sneak off there to drink, smoke or smoke weed.

The woods were dense except for a couple of small clearings. It was an excellent spot to hide out away from the eyes of the neighborhood.

One day, my friend, Tim and I were messing around out in the woods. We had been smoking cigarettes and a little weed. We had brought backpacks with us to carry a few things of water and to stash our smuggled-out stuff.

We had been goofing off for an hour or so. The weed had just started kicking in. We started talking about some of the girls and MILF’s in the neighborhood.

“Man, I would love to pound, Ms. Johnson up the street. She is smoking hot,” I said. I had never done anything with a girl except kiss up to this point, but I started acting like I was the man of course.

“Dude, you wouldn’t know what to do with some prime pussy like that,” Tim said. “You ain’t never had no pussy, man!”

We both started laughing. I sparked up another joint.

“Oh, shit. I almost forgot, man!” Tim exclaimed, reaching into his bag. “I grabbed these out of my old man’s stash!”

He pulled out two issues of Hustler magazine and two issues of Gallery.

“Porn mags!!! Courtesy of the old man’s tool cabinet!!”

He tossed me one of each of the issues. I greedily opened up the issue of gallery to the centerfold, A big-breasted brunette with a gaping pussy.

“Damn, that’s fucking hot., I said, showing it to Tim.

We proceeded to flip through the mags, talking about what we were seeing. My cock, started throbbing.

“Fuck, my dick is so hard right now!” Tim announced. “I want to jack off. I need some release.”

“Yeah, mine is throbbing over here too!” I said.

“Well, shit I won’t care if you Jack off if you don’t mind that I do. What you think?”

“Go ahead, man. Do what you gotta do.”

Tim didn’t hesitate, he unzipped his pants, sat down on a stump and started stroking his cock. I tried not to glance over but couldn’t help it.

“Damn, you weren’t kidding. Um, I mean you’re really doing it?” I said, looking at him stroke his cock. I had to cover up what my original comment was. I was surprised at how thick his dick was. He had always talked crap about having a big dick. It was thick as a Red Bull can and about seven inches long.

I unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock looking at the issue of Hustler.

“Hey, you have a pretty good-sized cock, man,” Tim said moaning as he continued to stroke.

“It’s not as big as yours though, but thanks.” SHIT, had I really just let him know I was looking at his dick?

Tim smiled.

“I really wish we had someone here to suck our cocks!” he said, moaning. “I really want a warm mouth on this.”

“Yeah, that would be awesome,” I said.

He stopped stroking his cock and said, “Hey. Why don’t we suck each other?”

I stopped stroking, stared at him and started laughing “Quit fucking around, man. We aren’t gay.”

“It’s not gay. It’s just, two friends, helping each other out.”

I continued to refuse. He was adamant. He kept hounding me.

“Look man, you suck my dick for a couple minutes and I will suck yours twice!”

“You want me to go first? Then you will change your mind,” I said, sheepishly.

“No way, I promise man, I will suck you twice!”

He got up and started walking toward me stroking his cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.

“Come on, man. Look at it. You know you want to try it”. He said, now standing right in front of me.

“I know you want to, I saw you staring at it when I pulled it out!”

“I’ve never sucked dick before I wouldn’t even know what to do,” I said, trying to convince myself more than to convince him.

“Just put your mouth around it and start sucking and moving your head up and down on it,” he said, grabbing the back of my head and slowly guiding me to him.

“Open your mouth.”

I did. The shame and humiliation rode up in me even though my cock was now throbbing harder than ever.

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

He slid the head of his thick cock into my mouth.

“Mmm, that feels so good. Now start sucking it.”

I slowly moved down his shaft, it was so large in my mouth. I was about halfway down and he grabbed the back of my head with both hands and rammed his cock into my mouth. I gagged, pushed him back the best I could and managed to get him out.

“Don’t do that, again,“ I said, coughing. “Let me go at my own speed.”

I put my mouth back around his delicious cock. “OH, MY GOD!” I thought to myself. “Am I really enjoying the taste of his cock?”

I truly was. I kept sucking on him, working my way further and further down his shaft. I felt pubes, tickle my nose and balls on my chin and realized, I had taken his whole cock down my throat. I slid back off of his cock.

“Okay, it’s my turn,” I said, pushing him away.

I realized I was now throbbing and my underwear was damp from all the precum, I had been leaking.

“Okay, give me a minute," Tim said smiling. “Damn, man. You suck dick really good. You sure, you never did this before?”

“No, I really never have done it. I’m glad you liked it, but now it’s my turn. Let’s see how good, you are.”

“No way! I’m not sucking your dick!” he said, laughing, “That is not happening, bitch.”

“You fucking, asshole!!” I yelled. “You promised you would do it. Don’t call me bitch.”

“Well, you were the one that was just sucking dick, not me. In fact, I think I want you to do it again til I cum this time.”

“Oh, hell no!” I exclaimed, but there was a hot surge at the base of my spine that called me a liar.

“Oh, no? What if I tell everyone you are gay and that you came out to me and tried to suck, my dick?”

“What the fuck, man? That’s not cool. Don’t even think about that,” I begged. My face was hot.

“Well, you suck my cock again and I won’t tell anyone,” he said laughing at me. “The choice is yours. What will all our friends think? Your parents? Oh, they will be so ashamed.”

“Please, don’t do that. I’m begging you, man. Don’t do this.”

“Well, get over here, on your knees and do what I want or I’m telling everyone.“ I could see by the look in his eyes that he meant it. I slowly walked over to him.

“Okay. I will do it, but you can’t cum in my mouth,“ I said sternly.

“Okay. Now on your knees,“ he said with his hand on my shoulder pushing me down. "I knew you liked doing this and would eventually give in.”

I said nothing, but couldn't help agreeing with him.

I got down on my knees, unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. It was glistening and looked absolutely delicious. I started getting hard. What was happening to me? I was liking this. I was being controlled, and manipulated, and I was turned on by it.

“Tell me, how much you love my cock. Beg me to let you suck it. Tell me how beautiful it is.”

“Your cock is so beautiful. I love your cock so much. Can I please suck it? PLEASE!!” I heard myself say loudly.

“ Yes you can, bitch, suck me til I cum,” Tim said, smiling devilishly.

I licked the precum off the head of his beautiful cock. It tasted delicious. I was going to suck him til he came. This was about to change my life forever. Tim, now had me. I put my mouth around his delicious cock and started sucking, moving my head up and down his shaft. He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face.

“I am going to make you, my cocksucker. I will want you to do this often. Would you like that, bitch boy?” Tim shouted, as he continued to fuck my face.

“ Mhm,” was all I could say, with all seven inches of his cock in my throat.

I was shocked, at how easily I had learned to adjust to his cock being buried all the way in my mouth. I had figured out a breathing rhythm, inhaling and exhaling when he would slide back.

“I am going to cum,” Tim yelled, pushing me back off of his cock.

His hot cum, exploded over my face, covering my chin, nose, eyes and part of my hair.

“Oh my god, that was amazing, bitch!” Tim exclaimed, “You are covered in my cum, it’s so awesome.”

I wiped as much of the cum off of my face as I could, and was flinging it at the ground. I found an old pair of gloves in my bag and used them to wipe off the rest.

“Let’s have a couple cigarettes, and then you’re going to do that again,” Tim said, looking at me eagerly.

“Ok, if that’s what you want, Tim,” I said, with my head down. I had accepted my fate.

I sucked his cock three more times that day before we left the woods. I left hoping that this was finally over. I would soon find out, that this was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by Michfreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments