Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Chronicles: Ethan

"An ongoing series about all the lovely cocks I've had."

24
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I think what I loved most about Ethan’s cock, even more than its wide, flared head and its taste, was how he always came suddenly. It was always a complete surprise. No perceptible buildup, no crescendo of ecstasy, just moans and gasps and suddenly, “Oh shit!” It always seemed to take him as much by surprise as me. It was startling at first, but then kind of awesome. I never knew if it was going to be a hair-trigger kind of say or if he was going to make me work for his load. Either way, I loved it…

Ethan was one of those bi guys who’d basically be hetero, except that he loved cock. He wasn’t much into the intimate aspects of man-on-man sex—not for him the make-out session or cuddling afterward—nor did we ever get to the point where he wanted to try anal. Which was too bad… he had a tight, cute ass, and I’m always down for getting fucked. Especially with a cock such as his.

Not that he was particularly large. Not being a size queen, I count that as a good thing. He was perhaps five, five and a half inches hard, with a nice girth and good veins that made for a delicious texture. His cockhead, as already mentioned, was wide. I would have loved to feel that pop through my sphincter, but was happy enough teasing it with my lips and tongue and sucking it into the back of my throat. He was part Asian, and so had silky pubes that rested in a small thicket at the base of his shaft. His balls were on the small side, smooth and mostly hairless, but still managed to produce nice, hot jets of cum. He came suddenly, and he came hard—if he was in my mouth, it hit the top of my throat with enough force that I felt it; if he wasn’t in my mouth, it went wherever he was pointed, which on more than one occasion was my face. He was always apologetic when that happened—always apologetic anyway for not giving warning—but as I said, I loved it.

We were basically friends with benefits for about six months, at the end of which he moved to a new city for a new job. I knew him through friends, and we often went out in a group. This was in my twenties when I was working an advertising job that I hated, but I stuck with it because it paid well. He was about five-ten, slim, with black hair, seriously cute, and always had a new girlfriend in rotation. But one evening, we’d found our way back to my apartment after an evening out. He did not know my predilections, I don’t think—I’d been in a dating-women phase at that point, and so he didn’t know I was basically sexually omnivorous. He’d just broken up with someone, and I didn’t have anything serious going on. I was pretty horny. In hindsight, he was too.

Anyway, he’d either drunk enough or felt comfortable enough with me, or both, that he confessed to occasionally jerking off to gay porn. I pressed him a bit until he admitted that he had watched it a lot recently, and that he’d even gone into chat rooms and done the cybersex thing with men. A few of them had proposed hooking up.

“And?” I asked.

He squirmed. “I don’t know,” he said. “I wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone.”

“Dude, have you seen yourself? You’re not disappointing anyone.”

He blushed. “I mean… I don’t want to full experience, if you follow.”

I did, in fact, follow, but pretended not to. “What do you mean?”

“I mean… it’s just that…” More squirming, then he finally blurted, “I just want to suck someone off. Nothing else.”

I didn’t say anything for a minute, considering. I wondered if he did know of my predilections and was hoping I’d make the first move. That would be fine. But I also didn’t want to queer the mood between us, as it were—I’d hate for everything to get awkward.

On the other hand, he was painfully cute, and I was dying to see what was in his pants.

“I’d be down for that,” I said. “If you want.”

“Seriously?”

“Totally. You know I’m into guys, right?”

His surprise seemed genuine. “Really? But—”

“Yeah, I’m into women too. Equal opportunity fuckboy.”

“Oh.” He looked at me, suddenly a bit awkward, but also with a glint in his dark eyes. “So… Would you… I mean, do you want…”

This was adorable, but by that point, I’d learned the virtues of being blunt. “Actually, it seems to be about what you want,” I said. “You’d really like to suck a cock. You only want to suck a cock, and presumably get yours sucked. Nothing else. Have I got it right?”

He nodded, making an inarticulate sound.

“Well. I am happy to be that cock for you. And I would like nothing better at this moment than return the favour. And if tomorrow you have all the regrets and don’t ever want it to happen again, then it never happened. And I would never tell anyone.” I fixed him with my best seductive gaze. He returned something in kind, his eyes now heavy-lidded, his lips slightly wet.

He nodded again and cleared his throat. “So… how do we do this?” he asked, his voice a bit ragged.

Again, directness works. I stood and unbuckled my belt, undid my jeans, and unzipped. He stared as if mesmerized. I pulled down my pants and underwear, and my cock sprang out. Not that it takes much to get me hard, but I was basically at full mast from the moment Ethan started talking about watching gay porn.

“Oh,” was all he said, appreciatively. I will admit, I have a nice cock—just shy of seven inches, circumcised, nice and straight, not too thick or thin. And it certainly had Ethan’s attention. His had reached out seemingly of its own accord as I crossed the short distance. “Oh,” he said again as his fingers touched it. “That’s nice.”

Jinx_Vi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jinx_Vi

“Thank you. You prefer me standing or sitting?”

“Oh. Um. This is good for now.”

He ran his fingertips up and down my shaft wonderingly, finally closing his hand around it. He gave me a tentative squeeze. I moaned encouragingly, and he looked up at me.

“What should I do?” he asked.

“Whatever you want.”

He was content to just look and touch for a few minutes, alternating between squeezing and stroking and running his fingers over it, his mouth parted and his breath coming faster.

I watched him and envied him—I remembered what it was like my first time touching another man’s cock, that feeling of wonder and surprise, the familiarity of closing your fist around a hard cock while also finding it strange and new. The desire so strong it was almost nauseating.

But that will be a story I tell another time. For now, as knee-faintingly excited as I was to have him suck me, I was also burning to touch and taste his cock. But I would be patient.

After a long time, he finally brought his head forward and touched his tongue to my cockhead. He swirled it around experimentally, closing his eyes, and then very slowly took me into his mouth. I moaned, letting one of my hands drift to his short-cropped hair. “That’s good,” I whispered.

His tongue squirmed against the underside of my shaft as he held me in his mouth for a moment before starting to slide his lips back and forth. He sped up slightly; in his eagerness, he took me too deep and gagged as my cock hit the top of his throat.

“Easy,” I murmured. He moaned around my cock.

Gently, I pulled him off and brought him to his feet. “Let’s go into the bedroom,” I suggested.

He looked terrified but also eager. He nodded.

In my bedroom, I started undressing him. He followed suit, and soon our clothes were on the floor. He was even better naked: slim, fit, with nicely shaped legs, and that cock I described above. I cupped him in my hand, and he moaned.

“This will look a lot better,” I said, “with my mouth on it. But would you like to continue what you were doing?”

“Yes,” he rasped.

I lay back on the bed, and he crawled between my legs. Soon he was at it with a will, alternating between running his tongue up and down my shaft, sucking me as deep as he could, and stroking me with his hand when he needed to catch his breath. He was a natural, and I gasped as much between moans. He was tentative at first, but he warmed to his work, getting more confident as a moaned and muttered encouragement and swore in appreciation every time he did something particularly delicious.

I was starting to get close, so I lifted his head off my cock. He moaned in protest, but I said, “My turn.”

Oh, he was delectable. His was the perfect cock to suck—not too large so that it was difficult, not so small that you didn’t have a satisfying shaft of meat in your mouth. And that bulbous, flaring head! I could spend hours, as indeed I did in the days and weeks to come, just swirling my tongue around it and rubbing my swollen lips all over.

And then, as I took him deep again, feeling the ridges of his veins on my tongue—“Oh, shit!” he cried, and his cocked swelled suddenly and let loose three jets that hit the back of my mouth. “Sorry, sorry, sorry,” he whispered, but I chortled around his cock, savouring his flavour. I swallowed and then ostentatiously cleaned his cock with my tongue, giving him a wicked grin.

“That. Was so. Fucking. Hot,” he said, gasping.

“I couldn’t agree more.”

To my delight and surprise, he immediately sat up and gestured for us to trade places. The moment he came, I prepared for him to get weird. Some guys who like to trade blowjobs don’t like to cum first—they get the post-orgasm weirdness and want to book it right away. But not Ethan. He was eager to get back to fulfilling his fantasy and soon had my cock sliding in and out of my mouth again. Even more: he wanted me to warn him when I was close so he could back off and prolong things.

He wasn’t quite at the point of letting me cum in his mouth—that would happen in session number four—but watched in fascination when I came. I warned him I was close; he took his mouth off my cock and started stroking me with his hand, staring intently. I cried out and came, the cum jetting straight up and falling to land on his hand.

He shook his head in wonder. “That was awesome.” He looked at me, suddenly shy. “We can do this again sometime?”

“Any time you want,” I said feelingly.

And we did do it again—that very night, after a little break, we sixty-nined. And then many times after that. In some ways, it was one of the best sexual relationships I’ve ever had: there was never any drama, never any illusion that it was more than what it was. He got a bit better at the intimacy thing: kissing was never really a part of it, but we’d lie around naked, heads resting near each other’s cocks, sometimes spending all night just sucking and stroking each other. One night when he was a bit drunk, he let me rim him, and really was into it before suddenly freaking out a little. It felt too good, I think; he just didn’t want to go there. He also refused to fuck me, which was about the only downside of our trysts. I think he might have gotten there eventually, but then he got offered a really good job on the other side of the country.

We kept in touch, but I never saw him again in person. He’s married to a woman now and had two kids; I sometimes think about him when I masturbate and wonder if he ever steps out on his wife to suck another cock.

I hope so. He did love to do it, and he got really good at it. It would be a shame to lose that talent.

Published 
Written by Damon9888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments