Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scorch

28
21 Comments 21
6.0k Views 6.0k
998 words 998 words
Recommended Read

The bead of sweat hung from her brow for an indecisive second before falling to the floor. Heat was everywhere. Flames licked in the corner hearth, oppressive warmth building in the darkened room. Naked skin glistened as she hung facedown from the ropes, hogtied, legs spread, knees bent back. Her arms were crossed behind her back and tied at the wrists.

She swung gently. Too slowly to get any sort of breeze across her flushed skin. Everything was on fire. Her muscles burned from being twisted and immobile. The stripes across her buttocks smarted from the kiss of leather. Her ass stung around the plug stuffed into it.

Saliva dripped from her mouth, around the gag, joining the puddle of her sweat on the floor. She moaned weakly as she tried to shift, but he was no novice at tying knots.

The scraping hiss of a match had her jerking her head up, trying to see. He was just out of sight, but she smelt the cinnamon from the candle. He favoured the cinnamon ones. Said it stung more. She wasn’t sure if it did just because he got her thinking about it. He moved into her line of sight, rolling the candle around to melt the wax. 

It was such a beautiful shade of red. Deep and dark, like her desires. She knew how it looked against her pale skin. Knew when she finally peeled it off her skin would be pink underneath, not from the colour but from the initial burn. She craved it. Craved him.

He gripped her hair, pulling her neck up at an awkward angle and held the flame close enough to her face she could feel the heat. The scent surrounded her, engulfed her senses and she begged as best she could with her mouth full. He watched her steadily. He would push her far tonight.

He let go her hair and set the candle down to melt a bit more. Crouching beside her, he pulled a small jar of ointment from his pocket and scooped a little onto his fingers. He warmed it before reaching under her, tugging on her nipples, coating them. She smelled camphor and spices and moaned again, knowing what would come.

A little more ointment this time was rubbed directly onto her clit. It didn’t sting going on, but she knew it would build. Her nipples were starting to tingle as he eased the plug from her well-lubricated ass, smeared the ointment over the surface and worked it slowly back into her.

Sweat beaded everywhere as he resealed the jar and picked up the candle again. He spun her lazily around until he was standing facing her plugged ass. He could see her pussy dripping nectar, begging for attention. Not yet. He tilted the candle above her thighs. She flinched as the first drops hit, splashing red and igniting tiny fires across glistening skin. As he trailed hot wax to the small of her back she could feel the burn begin in her clitoris.

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

Sweat dripped freely now as the ointment worked its dark magic. The plug felt like a hot poker in her ass and her nipples and clit were tiny points of fire. Waves of heat washed over her body, rolling out from those points until it felt like they were connected by lines of flame. She moaned incoherently around the gag, trying to move and get some friction to ease the torment. He set the candle aside and again crouched in front of her. Gripping her hair, he lifted her head so he could watch her eyes.

Tears flowed freely now, her body searching for any form of release. He watched the battle with her body through her eyes as her gaze scorched into his, desire and lust fighting with frustration and something darker. Something primal. Where pain met that keening edge of pleasure. He needed to tip her over that edge, make her lose control.

She watched as he again took the ointment and liberally coated the fingers and thumb of one hand with it. Her tear stained eyes widened, knowing there was only one place left for his hand to go, and knowing what it would do.

He took his time inserting his fingers into her dripping cunt. First two, then three, lazily pumping them in and out, stretching her, feeling the plug in her ass through the walls of her pussy. When he finally squeezed in the fourth, he rested his thumb against her clit and waited.

The heat was insidious. It felt like it flowed from his fingertips right up inside her, branding her as his. He kept his hand still as she began to squirm, wordless sounds falling repeatedly from her snarling lips. Sounds turned to moans and then into one long wail as the fire took hold. Her head thrashed from side to side as she tried to escape the torment. Only when she finally screamed around the gag did he move his thumb.

He rubbed her clit gently, knowing she would cum quickly and knowing she would give him more. She screamed into her first orgasm as she tried to withdraw futilely from the barrage of sensations. He avoided her clit until her cunt stopped milking his fingers then placed his thumb back against it and rubbed steadily. This one built just as the fire in her pussy had. Sweat dripped from her body as he brought her back to that edge, kept her riding it at the mercy of his thumb. Her body was a ticking bomb, desperate for the countdown. When he finally gave her enough pressure to allow her release, she exploded around him, juices dripping out around his fingers. Spent, she collapsed against her bonds, heaving in air.

Again he crouched in front of her until she focused on him. He watched her as he flicked on the vibrator, smirking as the sound registered. He wasn’t finished with her yet.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments