Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Give It To The Boy

"Two Pussies, one tongue. Life is good."

10
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words

She was beautiful, in her own way. She didn’t have that classic beauty that turns heads or commands the attention of a room full of people upon entering. For Connie, it was more the clean poetic beauty, features like those of Jennifer Anston, made exotic by a nature, ineffable allure that played on your imagination for days after a passing glance. She moved like a dancer, possessed of poise and easy purpose. Unlike a dancer, whose lithe elegance of diminutive and delicate curves, Connie, at seventeen, had exquisite proportions on her well-toned body.

I met her at our town’s lake park, on a huge raft anchored out in the water for swimmers, divers, and sunbathers. She was the latter, laying on her back in a two-piece swimsuit that was too conservative for my liking. I had just swum out to the raft with the thought of using the diving board. The platform of the raft was about fifteen inches above the surface of the water. I couldn’t see on top and didn’t want to go around to the ladder at the other end of the raft, so I just grabbed on and hauled myself up with my arms, kicking my legs … and dropped my ass down on her left foot.

“Yeooow,” she screamed, as she sat straight up, her furrowed brow over blue eyes that burned angry daggers into mine.

“Oh, God, I’m sorry.” I stood up. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you from the water!”

“Well, you should be buster! Damn, that hurts. And stop dripping water on me.”

I am not the most socially adept guy around. I never seemed to manage the gift of charm and knowing the right thing to say.

I walked away toward the springboard. Then decided to try for redemption. I turned. “Hey, what's your name?” If she didn't answer, no loss.

“Connie,” she said, looking up.

“Well, Connie, if I see you on the beach, I get you a beer to make up for hurting you.” I didn't wait for an answer. I jumped up on the diving board, did a forward tuck flip, and disappeared into the water. I swam back to shore underwater until it got too shallow.

I sat on the beach with Tom and Paul listening to Spotify, ABBA was singing when Connie and two other girls came up to us. I said hi to Connie. Everyone introduced themselves. In a couple of minutes, we were all sitting and talking. I touched Connie's foot, “How is it healing?” I asked.

“Not bad,” she replied. “It might heal better with that beer you promised.”

“Oh, I bet it would. But we didn't want to get arrested so we don't have it here.”

“It in my van in the parking lot,” Paul added. “Do you girls want to head over there?”

They agreed and we picked up our stuff while they collected theirs. Once inside the van, there were no back seats, we all sat on the floor and drank beers from the cooler. After a couple of beers, Paul paired off with Becky and started necking. Seeing that, and not having any practiced moves, I looked at Connie. She had noticed Paul and Becky too. I just said, “Yeah,” pulled her face to mine with both my hands, and kissed her. We started making out, I tried to feel her up but each time she waited for a half-second and then stopped me but kept making out. She really knew how to french-kiss.

That's how we met.

Fast forward three months to late August.

 

 

We left the birthday party around seven. The girl’s parents showed up and shut it down. We called Chrissy and told her what happened. She said, “Well, my parents are gone. Why don’t you come over here.”

“Be there in ten,” I said.

The door was unlocked and ajar, inviting us in. They found Chrissy in the living room putting music on. I sat down and the girls hugged as they sat down on the couch. We told her about the party being busted by Kathleen’s parents.

“I wonder what happened to the keg?” I said, “Wonder who’ll end up with that?”

“Oh,” Connie said, “I’ve got to tell you what Angie told me.” She had Chrissy’s attention but she looked at me. “Cover your ears, Roger.”

“I’m not covering my ears, Connie.”

Looking back at Chrissy, and making a weak attempt to whisper. “Josh took Sarah to see some movie then ate - her - out in the back seat of his car.” Her face and body language made it obvious that she thought that eating a girl out was bad. They stared at each other and shared an unconvincing “Eeeew” look. I heard in whispers, “I can’t imagine!” and “And then kissing her, oh, that’s dirty!” I couldn’t tell which one said what, but none of it made sense to me. I am still a virgin, I have yet to see my first pussy, except for on the porn-sites. I had watched plenty of them and plenty of guys eating girls out and blow jobs with the girls sucking cocks into their mouths. It wasn’t dirty to me. I longed for it. But I guess it wasn’t going to happen with Connie, the way she reacted. Visualizing my dreams, between Connie’s legs, licking happily, I saw the dream slowly shrinking down and away, like a balloon deflating.

When I looked up, they were staring at me, eyes frowning under heavy brows.

“What?!” I sighed, feeling secretly dejected.

Connie glanced at Chrissy then back at me. “You wouldn’t do that.”

I couldn’t tell if it was a statement or a question. It didn’t matter. I would do it, but I couldn’t say so, could I?

“You’re not like that, are you,” Connie said. Still, I couldn’t tell if she was inquiring or expressing her opinion by putting it on me. I didn’t want to lie, but sitting there in front of the two of them, when I would happily munch down on her pussy in front of Chrissy and god and everybody, I couldn’t say what I wanted.

“Connie,” I said, “Remember when we first met and started making out, and tried grabbing your boobs?”

Connie quickly looked at Chrissy as if I revealed some secret. I knew Chrissy knew everything Connie and I did. Probably more informed than me. Then she looked back at me nodding yes.

“But you wouldn’t let me. I haven’t tried since then, have I?” As I thought about it, I had to qualify. “Well, except that time we drank that Vodka, I did then, but not since, right?”

She thought and shook her head, “No, you haven’t.”

“Then give me some credit now and don’t ask me dumb questions like that.” I tried to sound irritated, but my mind was thinking about the Vodka night when I did feel up her boobs, even got a finger on one nipple under her bra while we made out. She moaned and let me continue for about thirty seconds before she pulled my hand away. It was a good memory.

“Okay,” said Chrissy, “So you think that’s nasty too.”

I stood up, “Can we talk about something else?” I tried to steer away from answering and thinking about pussy. “This isn’t a conversation for mixed company.”

“Okay, but I am sure that you wouldn’t be like that. So… okay, right?”

They wouldn’t let it go. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t WANT someone eating their pussy. It had to feel good. I was sure a blowjob would feel fantastic? I didn’t answer.

“Roger?”

I ran my hands through my hair.

“Right?” Connie pushed.

I got frustrated and lost my cool. “It’s called cunnilingus, and why do you two think that it’s a bad thing? I would think you might like it, being girls.”

They just kind of stared back at me, vacant expressions on their girl faces. Remember I said I don’t have great social skills, I could have shut up and left it there, but I said, “And yes, I would eat you, Connie! Hell, I would eat out both of you!”

Silence. Long, deep, silence. Two faces looking like startled emojis with large oval mouths, looking at me, the ogre, the elephant in the room. I looked at the door, could I escape? Was there any chance I could redeem myself, or had I outdone the original sin? Had I achieved persona non grata?

“Umm,” Chrissy said and looked away.

Connie rose slowly from her chair, “I … I have to go to the bathroom.”

Chrissy chimed in, “I’m coming too.”

I thought that was a good idea. I could use some relief myself. They head for the hall bathroom and walked downstairs to the bathroom next to the rec-room in the basement. I noticed a slight erection as I peed. Useless, I thought looking forlornly at my cock. I tucked it away with a degree of sadness, washed, and stepped out in the rec-room. I didn't want to go back upstairs yet so I turned on the stereo. Crosby, Stills, and Nash filled the room with Suite: Judy Blues, Stephen Stills mournful ode to his lost love Judy Collins. Over the closing guitar riff, Chrissy and Connie came down the steps.

As they approached, a little like Nuns with AK-47s, I said, “I'm sorry. I should never have said anything. I should have told you what you wanted to hear.”

They sat down on the couch, a large Naugahyde monster with rolled arms, as the player shuffled to Graham Nash's “Our House.” I stayed by the stereo.

“We think... we were wondering if, maybe, you don't really know what, ah... eating out actually is.”

“What?” I said, incredulous.

Connie looked flushed. But Chrissy took over.

“Eating a girl out means that you put your mouth, and face, and tongue in a girl's vagina.”

“Vulva,” Connie corrected.

“Vulva,” Chrissy said.

“And sucks on her parts and licks her labia and clitless. I know what it is.”

“Clitoris,” Connie corrected again.

I was feeling funny about this discussion, but it was exciting too. “What?” I said.

Connie said, “Cli TOR is, you said clitless, it's Clitoris.”

“Look, we are all eighteen here, I know what cunnilingus is, and how to do it. So don't treat me like a stupid kid.”

“I just wanted to be sure,” Connie said, “It's...'cause it's where a girl pees from.”

“I know, I know,” I repeated. “I know more about eating out than you do. Do you even know how to do a blowjob?”

Connie didn't seem shocked, like I had hoped. Her body language didn't show it, but she acted like she was.

“Roger!” she said, puffing herself up. “Have you ever done it, ate a girl out?”

I couldn't escape the feeling that she was much more interested in cunnilingus than she let on. Like she was pretending it was terrible, but secretly was quite curious.

“I know how,” Chrissy jumped in, “Give a blowjob, I mean.” She smirked, like her confession was very sexual. Which it was. “But I wouldn't do it,” she added quickly.

I was picturing Chrissy giving me a blowjob. When I didn't answer Connie, she reiterated. “Have you ever ate a girl out, Rog?”

I knew if I told the truth that the next question would be her Ah ha, gotcha question – So how do you know so much about it, ROGER! But it would be worse to be caught in a lie. “No, I haven't,” I confessed.

No hesitation; the bird of prey, showing no mercy, swoops in for the kill. “So how do you know you would like to eat me out?”

I looked into her eyes. There was a challenge in them, but also a gleam, a hint of less than innocent sexuality playing there. I don't know if she knew it, but she was exploring sexual possibilities. She would make out like it was her last day on earth, but wouldn't do anything else. She wouldn't let me feel her tits, or between her legs, she wouldn't touch my privates. But was she now actually thinking of having her sweet pussy eaten? My dick twinged.

“I know! I know I would like to eat your pussy because it's sex, because you are my girlfriend, because I watch it on porn, because I haven't seen a live pussy yet, because I'm a man!” I knew as soon as it came out of my mouth that I should never have said I have never seen a real pussy.

Then there was that crushing verbal silence again. Only CSN singing “Southern Cross” saved me from screaming.

“Look, I've been truthful with you. You don't like it, okay, be mad at me, be pissed off. I told you about my private feelings. You don't have to like it.”

I suddenly realize I was stupidly defending myself, and it was entirely unnecessary. Connie, and Chrissy too, weren't against cunnilingus. They were investigating it! My damn limited social skills – I didn't pick up on what was being said between the lines.

“I don't like it,” Connie continued. “You're my boyfriend and didn't know you were like that. I don't think I like the thought of you eating me.” She looked at the ceiling. “And you said you would eat both of us, like you're a perv or something.”

How could I turn that around? How can I steer this back in a positive, pussy eating direction? My mind raced.

“You said you don't like it, but how do you know? Have you tried it, has anyone eaten you out?” For a moment I worried that someone had eaten her out, and she didn't like it. Oh, god!

“Nooo,” she said, drawing it out. “I haven't, but that's... not... all clean stuff down there. I pee and have periods. It smells... different.” “It's private.”

“Well, yeah, you've got private stuff, but that doesn't happen every minute of every day. Cunnilingus isn't new, it's been going on since man crawled out of the caves. And people make babies, so sex is pretty common.”

Chrissy had just been listening. I notice beads of sweat on her forehead and in her cleavage. “He's right, Con, it's pretty common. I've seen it on the internet, it's pretty common.”

“Wait! Chrissy! You've watched porn?”

“Yeah, Jerry. He showed me. He said I would like it when I rub myself.”

Wow! Chrissy was dropping some bombs!

“You rub yourself? Jerry? He moved away a year ago.”

“You do too, don't pretend you don't. You've even told me you do after Rog goes home,” Chrissy replied, dropping another bomb.

Connie looked at me embarrassed. So she masturbates when I have to leave. I worked to control my smile.

“And Jerry, we never did anything when he was here. But he emailed me. We kind of started talking dirty to each other and he showed me some porn-sites.”

“Why didn't you tell me. We share everything!”

Connie was genuinely hurt. They did share everything, certainly about Connie and me.

“Yeah, umm... remember when I tried to french kiss you on that sleep over a long time ago, we were like fifteen?

“Oh yes, I remember. I couldn't imagine what you were thinking.”

“Well, that's why, Con,” Chrissy said. “You let me know that any sexual stuff was off-limits for you. Making out with your boyfriend okay, but nothing else. So I just kept quiet about some stuff. And nothing happened, except I masturbate to porn sometimes.”

“Wow, Chrissy. I thought...I thought we shared everything.” Connie was let down. “Well, from now on you have to tell me everything, and I'll be okay with it. Okay, Chrissy? Okay,

“Okay,” Chrissy assured her. Then she thought. ”So should that start now?”

“Yes, of course,” Connie responded. “Wait, why are you asking me that?”

“Because... oh, this is hard. Are you sure Connie?”

This was nuts. Connie was feeling hurt, and Chrissy was feeling guilty, and I'm freaking out because my girlfriend and her girlfriend are talking about cunnilingus with me! They were always closer than rings on fingers, but now they were delicately ego-dancing on around each other.

“Tell me, Chrissy, I can't take not being...I can't take secrets.”

“Well...” Chrissy began cautiously, “Since we have been talking about it, I want to know what it feels like... to be eaten out. I want Roger to...eat me out. Whew, there I said it!” She rocked back on the couch and grabbed Connie's hand. “If I shouldn't have said it, tell me, I don't want it to be a thing between us.”

Connie surprised me. I thought she would be crushed, be shocked, and gasping for air. She thought for a moment, then put her hand on Chrissy's hand. “No, it's okay. We are good. We're okay.”

I could almost see Connie picturing Chrissy naked with my face between her legs. I pictured it, and my hard-on throbbed. I knew my stirring hard-on was visible in my jeans. Connie had seen it before, after a heavy make-out night, after I had laid on her pressing it into her groin. But now Chrissy could see it too. I could see her try not to stare at it, but kept stealing glances.

What else was Connie thinking? I know, deep down, Connie wanted it too. She wanted to feel all of it, not just kissing, but she had been raised believing all sexual things were wrong, or just for married people. We all wanted sex, any kind we could get, but there were barriers for Connie. Only Chrissy dared to say so.

Connie seemed lost in thought. Trying to figure out what had just happened. Trying to cling to the mindset she knew, which was now shifting under her like tremors from an earthquake. It was awkward as we stretched into another period of silence. The CD ended at that point too, amplifying the effect.

Chrissy was leaning back on the couch. She pulled Connie back beside her, their faces inches apart. “Connie, you're my best friend,” she started. “It was a mistake for me to tell you I wanted your boyfriend to eat me. That was dumb, I shouldn't have been so direct. I just got excited with all of us talking about sex together.”

Connie sat there looking into Chrissy's eyes. After a long moment struggling in her mind, she said, “It wasn't a mistake. I asked. And I really don't want us to have secrets from each other.” Her face, serious, changed as the corners of her mouth turned slightly up. She whispered, but I could still hear, “I'm excited talking about it too, especially with Roger listening. Kind of intimate and sexy.”

They did their girl-squeeze-and-hug thing.

I wondered if Connie considered a three-way relationship as intimate? She was a paradox; seeming to be on both sides of things. My thoughts quickly shifted to the possibility of eating Chrissy's pussy again. She said she wanted it. I certainly did, but how do I make it happen?

They sat on the couch side by side, such that the outside of their thighs were touching each other. If I had any social skills, they abandoned me. I dropped all pretense and sank to my knees so that their adjacent dangling feet, the feet attached to the touching thighs, were between my legs. I placed my hands on their touching thighs, and in my sexiest voice I said, “I WANT TO EAT YOUR PUSSIES.” I looked into both of their eyes as I said it. But their eyes were unreadable. I had not thought about what to do after my proclamation. The moment grew too tense and awkward. I stood up, my swollen cock pushing with all its will again the fabric of my jeans, the protrusion obvious. Maintaining the folly of my social skills, I announced, “I have to go relieve myself,” and walk into the bathroom. In there I tried to coach my pulsing boner into relaxation by thinking about other things. It took a while. Finally, when my cock was no longer pointing at the ceiling, I was able to pee, downward, into the toilet bowl. It felt good.

I was reluctant to return to the girls. I thought I was a dead man for blurting that out. How insensitive. I expected daggers and fire from their eyes. They saw me come out but turned back to each other. There were some whispers I wasn't meant to hear. Perhaps they were considering the possibilities. Perhaps they were communicating, the way some girls do, without words. Perhaps they were asking what would it be like, what could happen? Was I the one to give their pussies to? Were they asking each other's permission?

I can't explain the logic by which they came to their decision, or know what they silently discussed. I can say those two minutes gave me the worst anxiety of my eighteen-year-old life. But in that veiled mystery that transpired between them, they seemed to settle on an answer. They both turned toward me, looking like marionettes in sync. Connie said, “We decided. You are going to eat us out. That's all. Nothing else. Understood?”

(I don't know, should I feel “used?” Haha!)

My cocked ached thinking about what was going to happen. I was going to see my first live pussy, and not just one, but two! I wondered if I could bring them to orgasm, especially Connie. Did I know enough to please her?

They moved the coffee table away from the couch, Oh my god, this is happening right now!

Holding hands like seven-year-olds, Chrissy said, “We'll do this together, at the same time.” Connie nodded in agreement, while I wondered how I could get my mouth on two pussies.

Chrissy was excited. Connie was scared but determined. Chrissy said, “You're really nervous, should I start?”

Connie, voiceless, nodded.

“Do what I do,” Chrissy prompted. She pulled her blouse free of her pants. Connie followed. I watched excitedly as Chrissy and her shadow unzipped their pants and slowly slid them down, stepping out of them.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Chrissy slipped her finger under the waistband of her small panties. Connie mirrored her action, her fingers wrapping around the hip edge of her panties. Chrissy, almost laughing, pulled her panties down to the floor, revealing her pussy. But Connie stood frozen, seemingly unable to remove her panties. I was lost in admiration of Chrissy's pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Her pussy hair was light and fairly thin, I could see her pussy lips and slit.

“C'mon, Con. Pull them down,” encouraged Chrissy. Connie stood there, her fingers still hooked in her panties. “Connie, come on, don't leave me alone like this.”

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

“I can't do it. I'm not ready.” She said. “I need a few minutes.”

“It's okay,” I said. “Take your time.”

But Chrissy bent over and tried to yank Connie's panties down to her knees. As she did I got a view of Chrissy's ass and pussy from behind, and it was so much better than anything I had seen on the internet. Connie prevailed and kept her panties up in front of her pussy.

“Please, give me a minute, I'll do it. I'm getting ready,” Connie pleaded. She looked at Chrissy's near-naked body, at her nice ass and tidy triangular thatch of light brown hair, She shivered and felt a pleasant twinge in her core. “Go ahead and start on Chrissy, I'll wait,” Connie said.

“I can't do that,” I said, “I can't do Chrissy and not you.” I thought it was a bad idea. It could come back to bite my ass in the future.

“Why not?” Do Chrissy,” Connie said. “I won't run away.”

“I know you won't. But that's not it. If something happens, I don't want to lose you because I ate out your best friend. I don't want to risk our relationship.”

“Oh,” she said curtly. She thought about it. “It's okay,” she finally said, “I want to watch first. Practice on Chrissy. It won't be a problem. I'll tell you when I'm ready,”

I wasn't convinced. “How can you be so uptight about you and me, but so okay with me doing sex stuff with Chrissy? I just don't get it.”

She sat there dismayed. Like I presented her with a real conundrum.

“Because we are good friends,” injected Chrissy, “And she knows I won't betray her.”

“And I know you won't betray me either, Rog,” added Connie.

I realized that she was secure with this. I could eat her best friend's pussy and she would be okay. What a mind blow! I realized, too, that I hadn't touched her since we got back from the party. I took her hand and held it. I kiss it, then kissed her soft lips. Our eyes kissed as well.

I turned to Chrissy and tried to decide how to do this.

Her hair is blond. But proof that she is not a natural blond is the sparse light brown hair that covered her crotch. She still wore her shirt but there was no doubting her cleavage. She had a great figure and a cute face. I stepped up next to her. She was uncomfortable, I guess, with her pussy exposed to me, and to Connie who wasn't showing her pussy. She was very willing, but nervous and kind of rigid. I realize, with Chrissy's nervousness and Connie only watching, I was going to have to take the lead, and direct them.

I ran my hands through my hair. “You okay, Chrissy? You want me to do this?”

A very reserved smile moved her lips, but her eyes shown excitement as she gave a small nod. I took her hand, “Sit back down on the couch next to Connie.” Which she did, her naked leg pointing at me, my rock hard cock had returned, restrained in my jeans, pointing at her. My mind was reeling. I thought of Connie setting their next to Chrissy with her womanhood on full display and only moments from my mouth. But the way she was acting it might take Chrissy and me, both, to persuade her, hold her to it. That thought brought another. Have Connie hold Chrissy's hands over her head, so it wouldn't be so unusual or hard for Connie to accept her hands being held back if it came to that. I instructed Connie to take both of Chrissy's hands and hold them behind her head. Both girls looked at me. Connie's look was questioning, but Chrissy's was one of approval and she placed her hands up behind her head. Connie moved closer to Chrissy, shifting around so she could get a comfortable grip. Doing so placed her kneeling beside Chrissy with her back to me, and he lovely tight ass, albeit pantied, right there for me to admire.

I got on my knees between Chrissy's legs. The effort required me to reach into my jeans and move my cock to the side, it was so hard. The process was observed by Chrissy. She smiled big, and licked her lips so sensuously that I almost came in my jeans. I looked down at her pussy. She did not have thick hair. It looked soft and was quite shinny, I noticed, as did the skin all around. She was wet. Her pussy lips were swollen and a shade redder than the rest of her flesh. As she breathed, so did her pussy, I could see its slight movements. I could smell her. I was mesmerized. I think we all were. Connie was watching Chrissy's pussy too. Chrissy looked up at me, still smiling, then closed her eyes and laid her head back. It was all up to me. The moment had arrived.

I leaned close to her, felt a few hairs tickle my nose as I inhaled her scent. I had never smelled anything like it in my life. Sour, sweet, hot. I closed my eyes and inhaled again. Connie, witnessing my behavior, leaned over as best as she could too, inhaled her own whiff of Chrissy's pussy. I extended my tongue and drew it up parting the hairs over her slit. I did not touch her flesh. But it made Chrissy moan, a soft mew. I continued to inhale as I brought my tongue back to start again low between her legs and lick up. I paused. I could see a small dark opening at the bottom of her slit. Her entrance. It opened slightly then closed partially as she breathed. Below that, I could almost see her asshole, a hint of it.

I raised up, grabbing both of Chrissy's legs, resting them on my shoulders, and pulled her ass a little past the edge of the couch. I inhaled again as I lowered my mouth to the opening. With just my tongue I touched her there and slowly dragged my flat tongue lightly up her slit. Cat-like mews came from her throat. When my tongue tip touched her clitoris, she jerked and let out a low moan. I repeated the same move, lightly up her slit, then touch her clit. Again. Each time she mewed less and moaned more. The lips of her pussy seemed to swell and open wider, releasing a whitish ooze.

This time I pressed a little harder moving my tongue from her opening up between her swollen lips. I stopped before touching her clip. She was not pleased and hissed her dissatisfaction. Drawing my tongue down her hot flesh I tasted her creamy juices, the nectar of the flower, raw and real, I savored the flavor. Reaching her opening, that love tunnel of wet, warm, incomparable pleasure, I hovered, circling the tip of my tongue around the rim, then stuck my tongue in as far as I could make it go. The effect was that my nose found her clitoris, I and began a slight circular motion that teased both vagina and clit. Chrissy exploded! It surprised me and I tried to pull my head back but it was being squeezed in the rhythmic waves of orgasm. I returned to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and she exploded again.

I rose, pulled her legs from my shoulders, and pushed them over her head. “Hold them I commanded.” I dropped my mouth back on her clitoris and sucked as I pushed my finger into her vagina. My thumb found her asshole, thoroughly wet from her juices, and I pushed it in. Her reaction was so intense, so visceral, that it pushed my own excitement over the edge and I ejaculated, uncontrollably, in my underwear.

That girl came-from-togetherness. Chrissy broadcast a scream that could break glass, Her body convulsed as she rode out powerful, endless waves of ecstasy coursing through her womanhood. She jerked her hand free from Connie and push her shirt up and grabbing and squeezing her tits, all the while moaning, and groaning, and growling. When she calmed down enough her legs relax and released my head, I gently licked up her slit and gave her clit one last suck. A smaller wave moved through her, but enough to make her catch her breath. I raised up, my face was soaked and Chrissy's cum began running down onto my shirt. I looked back at Chrissy's pussy—it was as wet as my face, her hair plastered to her skin, Her pussy lips were still quite swollen. She lay there catching her breath, her hands still cupping her breasts. They were nice, firm, round tits. Her nipples were the same blushing red as her pussy lips. As I turned and just caught a view of Connie pulling her hands from inside her panties.

Connie's panties were wet, but she saw the puddle between Chrissy's legs. It was incredible that Chrissy's pussy gave so much cum. “God, Chrissy, I'll get you a towel. Don't move.” She returned with the towel, leaned over me, and stuffed it between Chrissy's legs to soak up all her cum. She worked at it, then began wiping Chrissy's pussy.

Chrissy flinched, and let go of a sigh, “Careful, Con, my clit is really sensitive.”

“Oh,” Connie said. She lifted the towel and inspected Chrissy's clitoris. “Is it always that big?”

I had a good view of Chrissy's clit even though Connie's blouse-covered boobs hung in front of my face. Chrissy raised to look at her clit. “No. Oh my god! Rog, what have you done to me?”

I just chuckled. “Let me up Connie, I need to wash Chrissy off my face.” She stepped back. As I stood, she grabbed my arm and turned me toward her. Surprisingly in so many ways, she first licked my cheek and then french-kissed me. When she broke the kiss I headed for the bathroom.  It occurred to me that she wanted to taste Chrissy's juicy cum. Connie was a conundrum.

I cleaned up my underwear as best I could. I had pumped a lot of jizz without touching my dick. But there was nothing to be done about it. I re-entered the rec room. Chrissy had taken her top off and sat there completely nude except for her sock, She was examining her pussy, with Connie sitting thigh to thigh next to her, watching.

I sat on the couch next to Connie. I put my hand on her exposed thigh. She looked at me and smiled. Good, I thought.

Chrissy didn't look up as she said, “Rog I want a do-over. That all happened too fast. It was over too quick.”

“Okay,” I quickly agreed. “You had a dynamite orgasm.”

She rubbed her pussy once and leaned back. “Oh yeah, that was so good. I had a couple of little ones, like normal ones, but I never had one like that before. It literally blew my mind!”

My cock was getting hard again, with Chrissy nude and her finger touching her pussy every thirty seconds, it was impossible to keep it relaxed. “Your boobs are beautiful,” I remarked.

That drew a shoulder punch from Connie.

“What? I said. “After all this, you hit me because Chrissy has nice tits?”

She smirked. “Well, you don't have to be so... verbal about it.” She was playing, not angry.

“All I said was that they were nice. Okay? They are nice, don't you think Connie?”

She looked at Chrissy's round globes and quarter-size areolas with erect nipples. “Yes, they are very beautiful.” She smiled, a little embarrassed.

Chrissy said, “I can get dressed if you want.”

Connie and I both said, “No.” I didn't want her to cover up. She was my first pussy, and almost my first tits. “You are too pretty to hide in clothes.”

I didn't see the next punch that hit my shoulder.

“It just feels so nice to be naked in front of you two, Chrissy said.  “I like it.”  Then Chrissy toned down her enthusiasm.  Kind of shy she asked me, “Did you like it, Rog? It wasn't too bad was it, all my cum and my taste and smell?” She was genuinely asking, hoping that she didn't have a problem “down there.”

“No, it was great,” I said and meant it. “I love doing it, I loved your taste and smell and your cum, too.” I waited for the punch to my ribs or shoulder, but it didn't come. “You have a perfect pussy. But, the only thing I didn't like was your hair, I kept getting hairs in my mouth and on my tongue. Your labia and everything is so smooth that the hair gets distracting.”

“Oh, okay. I can do something about that.” She seemed pleased.

Then “the silence” took over again. I was thinking of Connie. Maybe we were all thinking about Connie’s turn. I had waited ever since I met her, to eat her pussy. I was finally going to get my chance.

Speaking softly, I said, “Connie, it’s your turn.”

“I know,” she said sitting next to Chrissy’s nakedness.  Her legs were bare.  She wore only her blouse, bra, and panties.

            “It’s time.  Take your panties off,”  I suggested, my hand squeezing her thigh.

She adjusted her position in her seat and pushed her fingers into the waistband of wet panties.  She sighed.

“I want to, but I don’t think I can.  I can’t make my hands to it.”

I had an idea.  It was dumb, but I thought it worth trying.  “Babe, I want to try to get you excited.  You seemed pretty excited when I was…eating Chrissy’s pussy.  I want to get you back to that. Okay?”

“I guess.”  She was really trying to overcome her fear. “Yeah, okay.”

“Okay, don’t get upset, go along with me.”

“Okay.”

Chrissy, take Connie’s bra off.  Leave her blouse on, just the bra.”

“No,” Connie objected.

“Connie, I’m helping you.  You will still be covered, but it will feel different.  I will be exciting to think about it. Only the thin material of your blouse is keeping you from being exposed.  Okay?”  Can you feel it already?  A little excitement?”

She bit her lip and nodded.

Chrissy went to work, using the sleeve openings to gain access.

“I want to cover your eyes, too, so that everything will be exciting my kissing you, my touching you, so when I pull your panties down it will feel exciting, not a bad thing/ Exciting.  Okay?”

She thought about it as Chrissy popped her tits out of the bra cups and started working the straps from her arms.  She looked up at me, not quite certain, but again nodding her consent.

I tied Chrissy’s abandoned shirt around her head, securing it over her eyes.  “Is that okay, babe?”

“I’m not sure about this,” she said excitedly.

“It’s to help with the excitement, remember.  You don’t have to do it.  You don’t have to do any of this.  It’s only what you want to do.  Right?”

Hesitant.  “Right.’

The bra was off and gone. “How do your boobs feel?  There is only a thin cloth between your nipples and me.  Is that exciting?

“Yes,” she sighed.

I looked at Chrissy for agreement as I said, “Chrissy is going to squeeze in behind you.  You will be sitting between her legs.  She will hold you so you feel safe.  Is that alright with you?”

“Yes,” she said.

Chrissy stood up on the couch and swung one leg over Connie as she pushed her forward.  If Connie’s eye weren’t covered she would have an exquisite close-up view of Chrissy’s cunt.  My cock was back to straining against my jeans.  They justled together until they were comfortable with Chrissy’s leg outside of Connie’s.

“Let Chrissy hold your hands. Relax into it, let your body feel everything.  Enjoy every touch, every feeling.”

I leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.  She was startled, drew in a quick breath,  I kissed below her cheek, lightly on her neck,  She sighed.  I drew her earlobe between my lip and sucked a little, teasing with her tongue.  I knew she loved this.  I kissed down her neck and under her chin.  I put my finger on her lips, with only light pressure.  She surprised me and sucked it into her mouth.  I removed it and kissed her deeply.  I knelt beside her a placed a kiss on her belly, which caused her to inhale a short breath.  I kissed her mouth again.  Then I repeated the kiss to her belly in a different spot. I repeated this sequence several times, the last few time closer to her panties, which were becoming wetter.  She was breathing in short soft gasps.  I frenched kissed her mouth long and passionately, then I kiss her panties on her pussy, in the center of her wetness.  Her scent filled my nostrils.

At the touch of my lips against her pantied pussy, she gasped and cried, “Ohhh.”  A moment later I was kissing her mouth again.  Another moment I kissed her neck, then her belly again.  I signaled to Chrissy to hold tight to her hands. I stood and kissed her belly one more time.  Quickly, I grabbed her panties and yanked them down. She jerked and closed her leg so that I couldn’t get them past her knees.   I placed my hand on the nether regions at her hair-line just above her pussy.  I pressed and said softly, “Relax, you are safe, feel the excitement, enjoy all your feelings.”  She took a minute but did relax and let me push her panties down her legs and off.

Connie’s pussy hair was thicker than Chrissy’s, but the part between her pussy lips provide the track I would take with my tongue. But not yet.  I massaged her belly just above her pussy.  Next, I kissed the top of her left thigh, starting above her knee and upwards skirting her thatch of hair.  Back down, again just above her knee, I started kissing the inside of her thigh and upward, this time with a lot of tongue.  I stopped when my cheek touched her pussy hair.  With my lips still sucking and kissing on her thigh, I lifted her leg, spread it further apart, and laid it across Chrissy’s bare leg. I repeated the exercise with her right leg, with the result that I had unobstructed access to Connie’s lovely pussy.  Again I kissed and licked my way up the inside of her thigh, this time slowly savoring that soft flesh between her labia and the joint of her leg.  This sent a thrill through her that caused near guttural cries.  I repeated on the left thigh, and pressed harder with my mouth and tongue in that delicate area.  She responded with more intense cries and briefly tried to pull her legs together.  Relaxing again, her legs falling back on top of Chrissy”s, I placed my mouth an inch above her pussy, inhaling her scent.  It was a strong scent, less sweet than Chrissy’s, but still a delight.  I anticipated her taste.  I pushed my hot breath across her slit. Her wet pussy could feel it and she began a soft cooing.

I parted her hair with my tongue, drawing it up her slit but not touching her flesh, the same as I did Chrissy.  Her cooing intensified marginally.  I did it again applying a little more pressure.  Again, again with more pressure until I was licking from bottom to top rolling over her clitoris and starting over.  Her cooing became ragged, with a higher-pitched yelp when my tongue stroked her clit.  Her pussy was different that Chrissy’s.  I pulled her pussy lips apart with my fingers to find another, smaller, set of lips, her Labia Minora, running in parallel from her clitoral hood down and around her vaginal opening.  Still holding her pussy open I ran my tongue up these folds.  Connie screamed in pleasure and jerked her hips up.  She nearly pulled her hands free from Chrissy, without actually meaning to do it.  No more teasing.  I began licking and sucking her in earnest.  Sucking on each outer lip, on each labia minora, tonguing the entrance to her vagina and working up to her clitoris.  She was wet everywhere, saliva and juice lubricating everything.  I began concentrating more on her clit, which drove her crazy,  She would thrash with her legs and arms.  Her moaning changed.  When I raised up to spit pieces of hair from my mouth, I saw the reason for the change.  She was sucking on Chrissy’s naked tit.  Chrissy’s head lay back with her eyes closed and panting hard. Then, in an abrupt move, Chrissy pulled Connie’s blouse up over her head, momentarily breaking Connie’s suckling.  With the blouse and Connie’s arms over her head, Chrissy grabbed both of Connie’s exposed boobs, and began massaging and pinching her nipples.  Connie moaned louder and latched back onto Chrissy’s wet nipple, sucking furiously.

I resumed my ministrations to Connie’s pussy, licking around her vaginal opening and up her slit to her clit.  I kept my mouth busy on her clit.  I made sure my two fingers were well lubricated.  With a big suck on her clit, I slipped one finger into her vag. She shivered.  I started working it in and out, slowly at first.  Her moans, muffled by the tit in her mouth, grew a bit in volume.  I remembered Chrissy when I was doing this to her.  I remembered my thumb slipping into her anus, and how she went wild.  I felt for her asshole with my other fingers as I kept pumping in and out.  It was reachable.  I felt it pulsing with her ragged breaths and the corporeal sensations driving her body, felt it contract and push with each reaction from my sucking and fingering.  I pushed against her anus. It was all I could do as my fingers were at the wrong angle to actually penetrate.  I thought about freeing my aching cock from my jeans and shoving that into her sweet, wet, and throbbing asshole.  A moment's fantasy.

Instead, I slipping finger number two into her vagina and pumped faster and faster.  I was trying to decide if I should continue sucking her clit, or use tongue and lips on every part of her pussy.  I didn’t have to worry.  I heard the ‘pop’ of her sucking mouth pulling off of Chrissy’s tit followed by a loud song of one word that rolled from her heaving chest, “Aahhaggg…”   Her body shook uncontrollably.  Like Chrissy, her leg clamped closed on my head, which shook my brain with her rapid convulsions.  Her leg muscles relaxed enough for me to pull my head free, but she was still shaking, her eyes closed, and Chrissy still squeezing her breasts and nipples. I reach up and pushed one of Chrissy’s hands away.  I began fondling her tit myself,  I stood, again having to push my engorged cock to the side in my jeans.  I bent over Connie and put my mouth on her tit, sucking her nipple and as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.   This I had dreamed about far too long.

Connie’s body began to return to normal.  I released her tit.  Small shivers randomly moving through her. 

“Well,”  Chrissy asked, “What do you think about that?”

Several more shivers passed through her.  Her eyes looked glazed.  When she had taken enough breaths, she said, “No…words.”  Her voice was low and hoarse.  She struggled to roll from between Chrissy’s legs.  She ended up kneeling on the floor with her upper torso laying on the couch. Her fine ass looking right at me.  I couldn’t help myself.  I knelt behind her looking at buttocks and pussy.  I wanted to see that asshole that had been out of my reach.  I grabbed her cheeks and spread them. 

“Oh…not yet,” she said.  As I looked a how pretty her ass was and how her hole moved with her breathing, I wondered, what did she mean by “Not yet.”

Published 
Written by WillHarty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments