Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun At The Beach

"I went to the nude beach to get an eyeful and became part of a sex show"

31
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

This is not a true story, but I wouldn’t mind it happening to me.

First, a little about me: I'm just a regular guy, a little above average in height and slim from swimming and running.

So this happened to me the day I went to the nude beach, my first gay nude beach.

I had found a beach that was an easy drive from my house and was far enough away that I probably wouldn’t run into anyone I knew. I packed all the essentials for the beach.  I had a large towel, sunscreen, safety first, a small cooler, and a book.

I set out for the beach the following day around nine a.m.  I wanted to get there early before it became too crowded.

I made it to the beach and was on my way down there when I saw the sign I was looking for. “Clothing optional beyond this point.”

I went further down the beach and up by the dunes, so the whole beach was in front of me. I’m unsure what I expected to happen, but I wanted a good view of whatever it was.  Little did I know.

I had heard about some risqué behavior taking place on this beach.  But today was not one of those days.  I had seen men and women, young and old, and hot and not so hot.  But no one was doing anything more than making out. One man was getting his dick pulled by his partner while kissing.  So I just settled down to enjoy the beach.

So I would blend in and not draw any unwanted attention, I stripped off my swimsuit, went for a little dip, and left it off when I returned to my spot on the beach.  I mean, what could go wrong?

I enjoyed the sun on the front of my body.  It was my first time at a nude beach, so I had to apply sunscreen carefully.  I didn’t want to get overly excited.

So, after a good session, I turned over and ran into the problem all single beachgoers run into.  “How the hell am I going to get the lotion on my back?”

This is where I make my fateful decision.

I decided to stay and limit the sun I got on my back.  Little did I know that it really wouldn’t be a problem.

I had just gotten comfortable on my face with everything tucked so there wouldn’t be any squashing (you guys know what I’m talking about). That’s when a shadow fell over my face.

“I saw you were having a little lotion problem.  Do you want a little help?”

I consider myself sexually adventurous.  If a woman had asked me that, I know what I would have said, but this was a man on a gay nude beach.

Then I thought I was fifty-five years old; no one would want to do anything with me.

All of this went through my head as I turned to look at my rescuer.

I couldn’t see him.  The sun was directly behind him.  All I could see was a man who looked solidly built and stood at least six feet tall.  I could see his legs, and they looked solid.

So I did what any adventurous, curious man would have done.  “Thanks, I appreciate it.  I don’t want lines, and I don’t want the Sun to have its way with me”.

My rescuer chuckled a little and said, “True. We can’t let the sun have its way with you.”

Was it my imagination or did he put some emphasis on the sun when he said that?  I thought to myself.  So I just squinted up and held the lotion out to my rescuer.  “Thanks, I appreciate it.”

My rescuer knelt beside me, applied lotion to my shoulders liberally, and started to rub it in.  I could feel that he had big, strong hands with long fingers.

I had gotten plenty of massages, but almost exclusively from women.  I have to say that this was just as stimulating, if not more so.  The taboo nature of a strange man, who I assumed was also nude, was just so erotic.

As his hands slowly spread the lotion down my back, I could feel my dick starting to respond.  I was getting hard.  The way I was laying, with everything, tucked safely away, meant that he could see my dick swelling between my legs if he looked.

He looked and said.  “I see that someone likes to get a rubdown.”

I couldn't help it and said.  “It just feels so good.  Sorry about the growth.”

He answered my moaned reply.  “Oh, it’s okay; it’s a natural response. Don’t worry about it.”

And so it went.  I swelled a bit, and he rubbed the lotion into my skin.  As he rubbed, he applied more lotion and moved lower down my back.  He was at the top of my ass cheeks at this point and applied another helping of lotion.

This is when I found out just how big his hands were.  I heard him put lotion on his hands.  Then he took one cheek in each hand and started rubbing and squeezing my ass in his hands.

I could feel his thumbs in the crack of my ass, pulling my cheeks apart.  Then he went over my asshole with his thumbs rubbing lotion and pulling my cheeks open.  As my rescuer massaged my cheeks and anus, I was getting so turned on that I couldn’t stand it.  And I couldn’t believe it.  I shouldn’t be getting turned on by this, but I was.

That's when I felt his thumb slip into my ass.

When something like this happens, and you are laying on your hardening dick, you do what comes naturally to get a little more comfortable.  I spread my legs to make room for my growing dick.  I may also have wiggled my butt a little in the process of arranging myself.

Of course, telling him to stop would also have been an option. It didn’t even cross my mind to ask him to stop.  I don’t think I could have told him to do anything.

He must have taken this as a sign of some kind.  I could hear him making noises like he liked what he was seeing and feeling. What he was feeling was my ass in his big hands.

That was when I felt his other big thumb slip into my ass beside the first.

I felt his thumbs pull my anus open even more and push even deeper into me.  I have to say that I may have moaned in a way that could be described as pleasurable.

That was also when he said something.  “Mmmmm, very nice.  I think you’re ready.”  That should have worried me.

The main thing running through my mind was how good this felt.  I had heard that there were a lot of nerve endings in the anus.  But I had no idea how good it could feel.

The other thing I was feeling was submission.  I had thought of myself as more of a dominant type, but here I was, submitting to a man who was dominating me.  His thumbs were inside of me, opening my ass.  I could feel humiliation running alongside submission and pure sexual excitement, and I was loving it.

This man was more than dominating me; he was preparing to top me.  And all I could do was lie there and accept it. All I wanted to do was lie there and accept it.

I didn’t come out here looking for this. I just wanted to see, well, I didn’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this.  I mean, who would expect this to happen?

How had this happened?  For that matter, why was anyone interested in me?

As all this was happening, I just lie there with my arms down my sides and my legs slowly getting further apart.  I swear it was to get more comfortable not providing access, or at least that was what I told myself.

This is when a few things happened at once.  My rescuer removed his thumbs from my ass, and I felt cool air in places that had never been exposed to the air before. I moaned like a disappointed moose, and he moved from my side to between my now spread legs.

I have to admit I missed his thumbs when he took them out of me.  Little did I know that that feeling wouldn’t last for long.

I also didn’t do a damned thing to stop him.  I could have said, “Stop. That's enough.”  I could have said anything to get him to stop, but all I did was lie there and moan when I felt his hands all over my body, his thumbs stretching me open and then leaving me.

Then he said, “Just a little more lotion, and you will be good to go.”  I want to say I thought he was finished putting lotion on me.  It turns out he didn’t put more lotion on me. Instead, he used a little more lotion on himself.

I could feel him moving around between my legs, which were wide open at this point. I could hear my rescuer dispense some lotion.  I could even hear sounds like he was putting the lotion on but not on me.

I could feel his hands return to my body, but to my hips.  I could feel his weight on me as he leaned forward and he said, “Now, just relax and let me take care of you.”

Take care of me?  I was going to ask him what he meant. But I knew exactly what he meant.  I didn’t want to admit that I was enjoying his attention, his hands on me, my submission, and my humiliation.

When he pushed himself up, I felt his hands tighten on my hips as he pulled me up.  Well, he didn't pull all of me up, just my hips.  My head was still on the ground.  As my ass went up, I could feel my heart rate ramp up.  Was this going to happen?  Was I going to let this happen? Was he going to fuck me?

About two seconds after those thoughts entered my mind, I had my answer.  I felt something pushing against my asshole. Something hard yet soft, something slippery, and it wasn’t his thumb.  It felt much more significant than a thumb.  I knew exactly what it was, a hard cock.  I didn’t know how big it would be.

I must have reacted when I felt his dick at my now lubed opening.  The next thing I felt was his big hand on the small of my back, gently rubbing me.  “Just relax and let it happen.

I felt like a whore on display, being used out in the open, and I was loving it.

I managed to take a breath and relaxed a bit as I let out.  I could feel the steady pressure of the head of his cock pressing against my anus as I let my breath out.  As I relaxed, I felt his big hands tighten on my hips, and the pressure of his cock head against my asshole increased, and then it happened.

I felt myself being stretched open, and the head of his cock entered me. He was in me.

I had heard horror stories about anal sex.  It was so painful many women couldn’t take even a moderately sized dick.  I realized that preparation was everything.  My rescuer had opened and pre-stretched my ass.  Thank God.  Because he did not feel to be moderately sized.

Even with all the prep work he had done on me, it stung.  I want to say that it hurt.  Because it did hurt, it felt like he was pushing something the size of a cola can into me.  The pain of being stretched so wide open was exquisite and, thank God, brief.  A quick, searing pain that quickly mutated into a kind of pleasure.  A pleasure I had never felt before.

JuliaWinslet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWinslet

When I felt his cock enter me, I have to say I moaned and whimpered. I couldn’t help myself. It hurt so much and felt so damn good. All those nerve endings were singing.

My rescuer said.  “Mmmmm, take it easy.  Nice and slow to start.  We will take it easy, and you will take it all.”

‘Take it all.’ is that what he said?  Like taking it all would be an accomplishment.  Just how big was he?

He paused for a moment more and pushed more of his thick cock into me.  In a little, back out, and then in a little more.  He went deeper and deeper into me with every slow, steady stroke. And I moaned every time he went deeper into me.

His cock felt as big around as a Coke bottle, and it just kept pushing deeper into me.  The feeling was indescribable.  It was more than just the physical sensations that were flowing from my deflowered ass.

There were so many emotions.  Submission, I was submitting to a total stranger and letting him fuck me in public.  Humiliation, I came to see what might happen, and now I’m sure others were watching me take this big man's cock. I felt like a slut.

Every time he pushed that big cock deeper into me, I felt more like a slut.  It was like he was changing me from the inside out.  And I loved it.  I know I shouldn't have, but I did.

He kept pushing.  He was filling me.  I could feel his big cock opening my passage and touching parts of me that had never been touched before.  Deeper and deeper stretching my ass so much.  I think it was at this point that I started to think of it as my pussy.  That's what he was using it like.

My rescuer said, “That's a good boi.  We are almost there.  You can take it all.  Don't resist. Relax and take the last inches.”  I couldn’t respond.  I wanted to, but I couldn't make words at this point.  All I could do was moan, whimper, and make grunting sounds. I was so full.

Did he say ‘inches’?  I felt like I was being split open, and there was more cock that he wanted to fit into me.  Into my pussy.  I could hear it when he called me a ‘boy.’ I could hear the I in place of the Y.  He didn't mean boy he meant boi, bitch, slut.  Which is just what I felt like.

Then I felt his hands tighten on my hips as he pulled me back; I was like a limp dishrag when he made that final push, completely impaling me on his cock.  I could feel the stretch deep in my body.  I could feel him in my guts.  The ache was all-consuming. It seemed like all of my awareness was focused on that big cock.  I felt his cock head butt against something deep in me, making me gasp in pain and moan in pleasure. I felt his pubic hair and his hips press against my ass.  He was all the way in me. Balls deep in me.

I felt him lean forward, his chest pressing against my back.  “MMm, very good, you just took all nine inches.  Good boi.” Nine. It felt more like thirteen and so thick.  Thankfully, he gave me a moment to adjust, and then he started to thrust.

The first few thrusts were shallow but still took my breath away—just an inch or two and then back into me.  The pain, by then, had completely transformed into pleasure.

He started to pull out further and push back into my now accepting hole.  My rescuer started pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into me.  I was pushing back against his thrusts, trying to get his fantastic cock as deep into me as it would go.

I slowly realized we were making quite a bit of noise.  His body slammed against my butt, making a clapping noise like,  well, like someone getting fucked good and hard.  I also realized that I was urging him on.  “Yes, oh god, yes, deeper,  fuck me hard.”  I was saying all the things the slutty bimbo says when she is being plowed.

Only this time, I was the slutty bimbo getting pounded.  And I was loving it.  There were so many sensations that were flooding my body.  The feeling of his big hands on my hips holding me in place.  The hands felt big and strong; I don't think I could have moved away from him if I wanted to; I didn't want to.  His chest pressed to my back, our sweat mingling. The sound of our gasping breath ,and last but hardly least, was the feel of his big cock pushing its way into me over and over.

His big balls would swing forward with each thrust, hitting what I knew had to be my more petite balls—reinforcing my submission to this big man.  I realized I could also feel my dick swinging with each thrust.  I wasn’t hard anymore.  A fleeting thought went through my mind. “Bitches don’t have hard dicks when getting fucked.  They are limp and useless. All my sexual pleasure was coming from my ass, my pussy.

I could feel something, amongst all the other sensations, flooding my body.  His cock was doing something to me.  Changing me.  On each thrust, I could feel my pleasure building.  His cock head was rubbing something deep in my body.  I later learned that it was my prostate.  Every thrust brought a sensation that seemed to connect to my balls and my limp, swinging dick.

It felt like an orgasm was building, but it couldn't be; I was still soft. But it was happening. I could feel the pressure building with every long, hard stroke.  I let my rescuer know, “You are going to make me cum.  Oh god, your fucking is going to make me cum.  Harder, fuck me harder, make me cum.”  I couldn’t believe I had said that.  I shouted it between gasping breaths and moans of pleasure.

My rescuer said.  “Damn.  I can't believe you are going to cum.  You are such a good boi.  I’m going to fuck the cum out of you.” Then he proceeded to do just that.

His thrusts got harder.  I could feel my body shake with each hard thrust as his cock plowed into me.  My penis was swinging.  The pressure in my balls was building, and I wanted to reach down and pull on my soft cock. But I couldn’t; by this point, my arms were down by my side, my head and upper body were down, and my ass was up.

Then it started to happen.  My poor little swinging dick got a little thicker.  Not like an erection, just a bit thicker.  And my balls, I could feel my balls tightening up and tingling. His balls smacked into my nuts and his thrusts were becoming more forceful, if that was possible.  And a little more erratic.  His hands had a firm almost harsh grip on my hips, holding me up and pulling me back as he thrusts forward.  Impaling me on that magnificent cock again and again.

I can't believe I was thinking that.  I had never thought of any cock except my own as magnificent.  Of course, up until today, I had never felt anything like this before.  Hell, I had never even thought of trying something like this before.  My rescuer had made me his bitch, his boi, with his enormous cock.

Then I got another shock as I felt my rescuer's cock get bigger.  How could it happen?  How could he be getting bigger?  Then I felt it.  With one last hard final thrust and a grunt, my rescuers let his weight push my ass to the ground as his cock spasmed one more time, and he filled my bowels with his seed. I could feel him shooting his seed into me with every spasm of his cock.

He pushed me over the edge.  Feeling his cock give that final pulse as he filled me.  His weight holding my body to the ground, his breath in my ear.  I was cuming.  It felt like I hadn't had an orgasm in a month.  My whole body tried to spasm as my balls emptied themselves.  I emptied my balls onto my beach towel and my thighs while my rescuer filled my pussy with his cum.  Then to my amazement, I felt him thrust his still-hard cock into me, pushing his seed even deeper into his easy fuck.

We were both panting like we had sprinted a mile.  His weight was on my back, holding me in place.  I could feel his lips on my neck as we panted together.  His cock was still balls deep in me, and I could feel it softening as his seed leaking from my hole like a well-used whore.

My rescuer whispered in my ear.  “That was very enjoyable.  You are a very good fuck little boi, even if you are a little loud.  I will be back at the beach next Saturday, and I will see you then.  Be a good boi till then.”

Then I felt him moving as his body separated itself from mine.  I could feel the cool air where our sweaty bodies had been joined.  Then I felt a hard smack on my ass just before I felt his cock pull from my body.

When he wasn’t in me, filling me, I felt empty.

I could feel the air in what I knew was gaping ass\pussy, and I felt the loss.  I also felt more of his seed leaking from body.  Then he was gone.

I was still recovering myself when he extracted himself and walked away.

I couldn’t believe what had happened.  I had just let a total stranger seduce me and then fuck me on a public beach.  I had let this strange man top me, dominate me.  He had made me his boi, his to fuck and walk away from.  I was ashamed and aroused at the same time.

In time, I recovered myself and glanced at my watch.  He had been using me for a good half hour.  I stood up to gather my things and felt even more of his seed running down my leg.

It seemed that every time I moved, there was a reminder of what I had just allowed to happen.  His seed leaking from my abused hole, the ache in my ass from taking my first fuck, and my aching body.

Then came the final humiliation, the final thrill.  I had gathered my things and was about to leave when I noticed the ring of people surrounding me.  They were a discreet distance away, but there had to be thirty or more people around me.  Some were making out, but a majority of them were men, and they had their dicks out and were masturbating or had just finished masturbating while watching me being fucked.

I kept my head down as I walked away, I swear I heard a few people clap.  I had come to the beach to watch a show, and I had become the show.

He said he would be at the beach again next Saturday and when he said ‘I will see you then’ felt like an order and my newly awakened side wanted to obey such a powerful man.  My aching loins weren’t t so sure.  Luckily, I had a week to think it over and see where I was on Saturday.

Published 
Written by Dozuki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments