Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fallen For Lucifer - Part 1

"Fallen and exiled angel, Valeria, discovers true freedom when she meets L."

6
0 Comments 0
525 Views 525
2.7k words 2.7k words

Valeria was a fallen angel exiled to earth after disobeying the commands of God. She was kind, and meek, and always tried to fulfill her duties as an angel. However, God believed her to be disobedient and banished her to earth to reflect on her imperfections and weaknesses. The only thing Valeria wanted was to be a good and obedient angel. She spent every moment on earth pacing the church pews reflecting on her time as an angel in the Kingdom of Heaven, trying to understand where she went wrong.

Every night she was visited by a tall dark-haired man. He always sat in the back as if he were watching her. She knew she couldn't be seen by humans; she was an angel. But there was something inside her that knew this was different. Night after night the mysterious man watched her.

One night, when the city was sleeping, Valeria paced the church aisle. On her way to the front, she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Valeria is it?" a deep voice said from behind her.

She turned to see the tall dark-haired man towering over her. She took a step back and nearly tripped into the pews next to her. Her white wings spread with alarm and her hands went up for protection. "I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to talk."

Valeria nodded her head in confusion. She knew this wasn't a normal man. She had spent many nights in this church and no one ever confronted her because no one could see her. Who was he? She needed to find out.

"I have been watching you, Valeria. I know why you're here."

"How do you know my name?"

"Let's just say, I keep track of the exiled angels. You know you don't deserve this treatment right?"

"I have to reflect on what I've done to be invited back into The Kingdom of Heaven."

"Did you enjoy living in Heaven?"

"Yes of course. God loves his angels and wants what is best for us. He's only trying to teach me a lesson."

"Are you sure about that Valeria? You know you have a choice. You don't have to go back."

"Where would I go?"

"To Hell... with me."

Valeria gasped. Was this Lucifer himself? What would he want with her? She was scared but also curious. Something about him seemed genuine as if he had real concern for her.

"I can show you everything you are missing out on Valeria," he said with a serious tone. "I don't think you understand how free you can be."

"Free?"

"Yes," he whispered, with a small smile. "Free to make your own choices. Free to feel and do things you never knew you could... and you can do them all with me."

"What kinds of things?"

"Would you like me to show you?"

Valeria nodded with curiosity and excitement. She had always strived to be the best angel she could be but couldn't deny her need for knowledge. She was inquisitive, and God never liked angels who asked too many questions. Maybe this would help her understand where she went wrong. This would help her become a better angel. That's what she was sent to Earth for right? To understand her holy miss-steps.

"Follow me," he said and offered her his hand.

She gently placed her hand in his and he led her to the front of the church. She had witnessed many sermons here since she arrived, and now she was standing in the area where the preacher stood every Sunday.

"Sit for me, Valeria."

"You keep using my name? What is yours?"

"You can call me... L."

Valeria sat at the top of the stairs near the preacher's podium. L moved slowly and with confidence. Something was intriguing about him. She had never met anyone as mysterious as L. He sat next to her, close, so his chest was resting against her shoulder.

"Can I touch you, Valeria? I want to show you things you didn't even know were possible. Then you can decide where you want to reside. Why make such a huge decision when you don't understand all your options?"

She nodded her head and whispered a soft yes. There was something about him that made her whole body feel weak. She never had this sensation before.

L's hand slowly moved to her cheek. He had a small smirk on his lips as if he knew what was to come. She looked into his eyes and noticed a small sprinkle of red, which made her breath hitch. Her large white wings spread with fear and she looked behind her with embarrassment.

"No need to worry Valeria. I know all about wings."

She saw a set of dark red wings appear behind him as if he had been hiding them from her. They weren't made of soft feathers like hers but resembled bat wings. They were large and strong. She knew at that moment who she was messing with.

"L... does that stand for Lucifer?"

"Yes. But I'm not here to hurt you. I'm sure you have heard all about me in The Kingdom of Heaven. But let me tell you something, Valeria. I am nothing like what your God wants you to believe. If you choose to go back to him, you have that choice. But I suggest you explore everything. You deserve to know."

"What do I need to know?"

He smiled at her question. "Can I show you?"

She nodded.

Valeria's heart began to race. This felt wrong but also so right.

"I want you to lay back for me. I'm going to explore you."

She laid back on the floor. L's hand first caressed her neck and slowly moved to her breasts. He lowered himself over her and brushed a strand of hair off of her face. His gaze fell to her lips and he lowered himself slowly to them. His lips grazed hers with softness and care.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered, his breath warm against her lips.

She nodded against him and he pressed his lips harder to hers. His hand moved through her hair and his mouth was warm and wet against hers. It was a sensation she wasn't ready for but one she very much enjoyed. His tongue dipped between her lips and his body pressed hard against hers. Their mouths moved together for a long time until his hand moved under her soft white dress and cupped her breast firmly. She tingled between her legs which made her body press hard into his. She wanted his leg between hers to relieve the sensation. She was begging for touch and pressure there. She wanted him pressed hard against her.

He lifted his lips from hers and looked down at her. He knew she was excited and knew she needed attention between her legs. His smirk made her hungry for more. His breath smelled of smoke and mint and she began to crave it.

"How do you feel Valeria?"

"I'm feeling so much. Too much."

He smiled at her and nodded in understanding. "I know your body wants more, I could feel you pressing yourself into me."

"Why do I feel like that down there?"

"Where?" he said with a smirk.

She looked down at her center. "It feels so sensitive."

"You know you can relieve yourself right?"

"No! I could never."

"Try it, Valeria. Just use your fingers." He gently took her hand, pressed it against her center, and slowly moved it in circles for her. She sucked in a breath and looked at him with surprise. "You like that don't you?" he asked, as he pressed harder and pushed her hand up and down between her legs in steady movements. He let go to watch her grind against her own hand, but she removed it with uncertainty, not knowing what to do next.

"You're done already?" he said, with a smile. "You can play with yourself in whatever way feels good to you, Valeria... or, someone else can do it for you. Would you like that?"

CassandraGood1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraGood1

She nodded with uncertainty. She had never done anything like this before. This would never get her back into the kingdom of Heaven, but she couldn't stop. She needed some relief, the pressure of her fingers just wasn't enough.

"I can show you how it's done if you want me to."

"Yes L. Can you show me what to do?"

L lowered his large hand to her mound. He pressed his fingers hard onto her and massaged her clit through her dress. His fingers were so much stronger than hers. He pushed his fingers down and rotated them in small slow circles. He squeezed her mound hard and moved his hand up and down over and over until her knees fell open. His body writhed next to her as he watched her eyes roll back and her eyelids fall closed with pleasure. He was excited to see Valeria enjoying herself for the first time.

"Can I touch your naked skin?"

"You want to remove my dress?"

"Yes, you have felt a lot of pleasure, but I can do so much more for you if you trust me."

"Okay."

He helped her squirm out of her dress and pulled it over her head. She laid herself back down and felt vulnerable laying naked in front of L. He smiled at her knowing what she was in for. She thought she felt good now, but he was going to make her feel things she never had before.

His fingers slid between her pussy lips. She was wet with pleasure. His fingers slid up and down her hardened clit. He palmed her hard and rubbed big hard circles over her, and began to shake his hand hard over her wet pussy.

"I didn't know I could feel like this. Why am I so wet down there?"

"You like it, Valeria, that's why. It tells me that you are enjoying yourself and you want more. Do you want more?"

She nodded as the relief washed over her. L made his way down so he could see her pussy from below. His fingers grazed her softly and he gently massaged her opening. He lowered his face to her and licked her wet slit from bottom to top. She gasped with need. She didn't expect his lips to touch her there. He smiled as she squirmed. His thumb rubbed hard circles around her clit while his tongue lay flat against her... moving gently and giving her all the pressure her body needed. He flicked his tongue quickly against her clit and sucked it hard while holding her quivering legs wide.

"Doesn't this feel good Valeria? Did you know your pussy could experience such pleasure?"

"No, I never knew. How did I go so long without this?"

"Do you want something inside you?"

"Inside? How would anything fit inside me?" She was so confused but somehow knew that having something deep inside her would feel so pleasurable. It's as if her body was begging for it, but how?

"You think you have felt pleasure Valeria, but you have no idea what I'm about to do to you."

"There's more? I can feel more than this?" She didn't believe him. Nothing could feel as good as his tongue against her tingling center.

L held up his hand and licked two of his fingers. "If you liked my tongue you will love my fingers."

Valeria sucked in a breath. "I don't understand L. I want them, but I'm afraid."

"I know exactly what to do to you, don't worry."

"Okay, I trust you," she whispered, as she spread her knees wider.

L tickled and stroked her pussy with his two wet fingers. He placed them against her dripping entrance and slowly inserted them. She was warm and tight, just like he knew an angel would be. He has de-flowered many in the past and the feeling of their tight throbbing pussies never got old. Valeria's was different though. The scent hypnotized him and he knew he needed to keep her close. He knew he needed to convince her to stay in Hell with him.

He pulsed his thick fingers into her over and over. Her legs shook and her pussy tightened around them. She couldn't believe two fingers inside of her could bring such ecstasy. He lowered his head to her clit and sucked it while his fingers delved deep. He moved his tongue around her clit in tight circles and rotated his fingers hard against her walls. His hot smokey breath warmed her and her juices dripped onto his hand. Her hips began to buck against his lips as he worked to make her cum for the first time.

He lifted his warm mouth from her wet pussy and looked up at her. "I told you this would feel good."

"It feels so good L. Why does it feel so good."

"I know it feels good now, but you're about to feel something even better."

"How. How can anything feel better than this."

He smirked with delight knowing she had no idea what was in store for her. He took a third finger and entered her slowly. each thrust grew harder and deeper. He reached up and covered her breast with his hand as he pumped his fingers hard into her. In and out, deep and fast.

"What is happening L... help me, please. Something is happening."

"Just breathe Valeria, you're okay, just let it come."

Her hole began to pulse around his fingers. Her legs began to shake and her knees fell open as wide as they could go. He put his lips back on her clit and her hips began to hump his mouth hard. She held his head and pushed him against her as she ground her pussy harder into his mouth. He flicked her with his tongue as she came around his fingers. Her moans filled the church and his name echoed around them. Her body bucked with pleasure as he finger fucked her into oblivion.

His movements slowed as her body relaxed. Her breathing became even and he slowly removed his fingers from her. He kissed her clit as he pulled away. He smiled down at her knowing she had never experienced anything like that before.

"What do you think Valeria? Is that something you would want every day? Do you want my fingers deep inside you again?"

"Yes L. How have I gone this long without this?"

"There is more we can do Valeria. Much more. Your pussy would absolutely throb around my cock."

"Your cock?"

He smiled down at her tired face. Her innocence amused him and excited him in ways he couldn't describe. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his long hard cock. His hand wrapped tightly around it as if he were taming a beast. "Do you see this Valeria? Do you see how hard I am for you?"

She gasped at the sheer size. What on earth did he plan to do with that?

"You thought my fingers felt good, but I can fuck your pussy with this and make you cum even harder. Would you like that?"

She bit her lip with eager trepidation. What did she have to do to feel that inside of her?

"Touch it. See how it feels in your hand."

She reached up and wrapped her delicate hand around him. He was so hard and thick. Seeing her hand holding him made his cock twitch with desire. His eyes closed and he moaned her name.

"Fuck Valeria. My dick is so hard for you," he whispered, with a deviant smile. "I could slide it in so deep Valeria. Slowly move in and out of you while you squirm with pleasure beneath me. But you have to visit Hell. You have to see if it's somewhere you could call home. I can fuck you hard in my bed and you can decide what you want. Me, or The Kingdom of Heaven. It's your choice."

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by KikiPeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors