Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming the Neighborhood Cock Sucker - Part 1

"My friend and I suck cocks together for the first time, and I become a cock sucker for other teens."

49
18 Comments 18
78.4k Views 78.4k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story

I am now married, and in my fifties, and I was thinking recently about some experiences that I had in high school that I wish I could relive today.  I have learned that we need to take full advantage of opportunities when they are presented to us.  It’s very hard or even impossible to relive those things later in life. This story describes a series of events that happened where I grew up near Atlanta. It’s about how I developed a desire as a teenager to suck cocks and swallow cum, all thanks to my first experience with a good friend.

My name is Ed, and my brother, Steve, had just turned nineteen and gotten married during the summer before my junior year in high school. He was out of the house then and I was sixteen. We lived on two acres of land and had an old utility shed that we converted into a sort of clubhouse with bunk beds built in. The shed was in an area with thick trees and was very private for us. Steve and his two close friends used to hang out there a lot. I was three years younger and they rarely allowed me to be out there with them. After Steve moved out I had the shed all to myself.

My friend, Alan, had also just turned sixteen. We grew up together from the first grade and he lived just a couple of streets over. For years we took turns sleeping over at each other’s homes and we envied the older boys who got to spend nights in that shed. Since I was free to use the shed after Steve moved out, I invited Alan over to spend the night with me there. I was very naïve about sex at that time; that is until we found the stash of porn magazines that Steve and his friends had hidden in the shed.

That was the first time that either of us had seen those types of raw sexual images and they affected Alan and me differently. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of pussies and tits, just like most any teenage boy would. But strangely, I was also attracted to the pictures of the wide variety of cocks and balls. I didn’t say anything to Alan about those new feelings I was having, at least not right away.

We were both rubbing our hard cocks through our underwear as we looked at the pictures. Then we took off our underwear. That was the first time I had seen Alan’s cock hard and I was impressed. His thick, vein covered cock looked to be about seven and a half inches long, with a big cock head and thick foreskin. My cut, hard dick is only four and a quarter inches long and less than average thickness. I never had any previous interest in boys’ genitals, but I was becoming attracted to Alan’s nice cock. He also has big, hairy and low-hanging balls.

At first, I didn’t realize that my interest in his cock would lead to me sucking him. I was just excited about those sexual discoveries and wanted to talk with him about it. I got my chance when I found one of those first-time gay story type books in the pile of magazines. I looked at the pictures of teen boys sucking other teen boys’ cocks and even read a couple of the short stories.

I knew from hearing guys talk that there were some boys who sucked other boy’s dicks, but that was never something that I thought much about. Back at that time, in the nineteen-seventies, we didn’t hear too much about gay people. Most of that stuff must have been kept secret. But still, I was very curious about what it would be like to suck a cock and to be sucked.

The more I read that gay book and looked over at Alan stroking his large cock, with precum oozing out of the foreskin, the more eager I was to try sucking him. I struggled with myself over whether I should talk with him about my desires, and risk ruining our long-time friendship.

Finally I decided to at least bring it up and said, “Hey, Alan, look at this book. I’ve heard that guys do this stuff, but this is the first time I’ve read about it or seen pictures.”

He took one look at the book and asked, “Come on, Ed, why are you looking at this gay shit? We both like girls, so what the fuck are you doing?”

We were both too young and inexperienced to understand the concept of being bisexual. In our minds boys had to be either gay or straight, with nothing in between. But I guess that I was pretty much describing bisexuality when I replied, “Yeah, I know. I like the thought of fucking girls more than anything, but we haven’t had any opportunities to do that. Looking at those pictures and reading a few of the stories gave me the idea that we could maybe help each other out. I don’t think that means we would be gay if we like pussy too.”

Alan gave me a funny look and asked, “So what are you saying? Are you saying that you want us to suck each other’s cocks? Fuck, man, I don’t think I could ever do anything like that. And if we did, whoever does it first will risk having the other guy not follow through, and then have something over on him.”

I was glad that he was at least considering it. I was eager to try it and had an idea. I said, “Well, a few of the pictures show boys sucking each other at the same time. They call it sixty-nine, with one on top and the other on the bottom. If you wouldn’t mind trying it with me, I don’t mind being on the bottom. That way you might feel like you're on top of a girl or something, and it won’t seem so gay to you.”

We continued talking about it for quite a while and I was almost begging him to do it with me. He finally agreed to try it. I guess that looking at those fuck books made him horny and he wanted to get his rocks off. He said, “Okay, Ed, I’ll try it with you since we're such good friends but don’t expect me to like it. We can never tell anyone about this or we’ll be labeled as cock-sucking homos for the rest of high school. Go on and lay down and we can get this over with.”

Alan wasn’t enthusiastic about doing it, or at least he was acting that way, so he wouldn’t feel so bad about doing something so gay. He made it clear that I was the one who wanted to do it and he was only helping me out. I realized later that helped him to feel more dominant in the situation.

We already had our underwear off, so I lay back on the bottom bunk. Alan got on his hands and knees over me and I was looking up at his stiff cock and low-hanging balls. I knew that he wouldn’t be the one to start anything, so I took his cock in my hand and pulled it down to my mouth. I had my first taste of the precum oozing out of his foreskin and I loved it. Then I took his cock head and foreskin into my mouth.

Alan still hadn’t put his mouth on my dick, but I started sucking his cock and taking more and more of it into my mouth. He reacted by shifting his weight and pushing more of his meat into me. Then he tentatively took my dick into his mouth but was only barely sucking it.

I just loved the feeling of being pinned under him like that with his cock in my mouth, almost as if I was being forced to suck him. I liked the idea of serving his sexual needs, even more than my own, and didn’t realize at the time that those feelings were my first indication that I was likely wired from birth to be submissive sexually.

He kept up his half-hearted sucking of my dick as he began to aggressively fuck my mouth. He was thrusting his thick cock all the way into my throat. I was probably more aroused having him fuck my face that way than I was with him sucking me. I loved the feeling of his thick shaft, prominent veins, and foreskin sliding into and out of my mouth.

Only a few minutes later I felt the tingling in my dick as my orgasm was approaching. I could tell that Alan was also close to ejaculating as he was using shorter, but faster, strokes. Just a few seconds later his cock seemed to thicken further, throb, and then he flooded my mouth with his delicious semen and sperm. My dick erupted at the same time and it felt so good shooting into his mouth that way.

Alan quickly pulled his mouth off of my dick and spit my cum onto the floor. I wrapped my arms around his hips and ass to hold him in place and was swallowing his cum. I kept hungrily sucking for more of his semen as he said, “That’s it, cock sucker, keep sucking to totally drain my balls for me. That feels so fucking good, man. You seem to really like eating my fucking cock cream.”

After sucking his cock for another few minutes, I released my grip and we sat back on the bunk. The joy that I felt at having sucked my first cock and swallowing the first load of cum helped to overcome the embarrassment I felt at being so eager to suck my friend. It was clear that Alan didn’t like sucking me nearly as much as I did sucking him.

He looked over at me and said, “Damn, buddy, where'd you learn to suck cock like that? And why do you seem to enjoy it so much? Shit, you held onto to me until you were sure that every drop of my cum was in your mouth. I didn’t like sucking you at all, man.”

I smiled at him and said, “I don’t know, Alan. That’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like that. I don’t understand why I liked it so much, but I really enjoyed sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. I could tell that you didn’t enjoy sucking me. Is there any chance that I can continue sucking your cock when we have the opportunity?”

Alan smiled and said, “Fuck yeah, Ed. That was fantastic and the best ejaculation I’ve ever had. You can suck me some more tonight if you want to. I’m not going to be sucking you though. If you want my cock so bad, you can have it all you want. You can suck my balls to.”

We sat around naked, rested, and continued reading those magazines for a little while. Then I looked over at Alan’s soft cock and big balls hanging on the bed. He noticed me looking at him. Without saying a word, spread his legs for me.

I got on my knees and started sucking his big, hairy balls. He liked that a lot and his cock hardened as I sucked his testicles. Then I took his cock into my mouth and sucked him until he filled me with another load of his thick, teen cum. I sucked him one more time before we fell asleep exhausted. I even sucked him off again when we woke up in the morning.

After I got a car and Alan and I double-dated with our girlfriends, I still sucked his cock any time he would allow me to. I especially enjoyed sucking him after we took the girls home and I tasted his girlfriend’s pussy juice on his cock.

As much as I enjoyed sucking Alan’s cock, I found myself thinking about the possibility of sucking other boys. I just didn’t know how to go about it and was afraid of letting others know about my obsession with cocks and cum. I got my chance one Saturday night about three months after my first time sucking off Alan. I was out in the shed alone reading one of the magazines and jerking off.

My brother’s two friends stopped by the shed. They were both nineteen years old and one is named Robert and coincidentally, the other is Bob. They knocked on the door and I pulled my pants up quickly before opening it. Robert spoke first and said, “Hey, Ed, we just took our dates home and are just stopping by to pick up some magazines we left over here. You haven’t been looking at them, have you?”

I let them in, closed the door and said, “Hi, guys, I haven’t seen you two in a while. I do have to admit that my friend Alan and I have been reading the magazines. It’s pretty easy to understand why you guys spent so much time out here with Steve.”

Bob looked down on the bunk and said, “I see you’ve been reading one of those gay books. They were always Steve’s favorites too. You’d understand even better why we spent so much time over here if you knew what Steve did for us. Just curious, but are you a cock sucker too?”

I was surprised to hear him say that about my brother. It seemed that I should have been angry with Bob for talking about him like that. But it also occurred to me that might be my chance to suck some cocks other than Alan’s. So, I thought that I would bait them a little and asked, “What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying that Steve sucked your cocks? That can’t be true. You guys probably have needle dicks anyway.”

Robert laughed and said, “Look, Ed, we all like pussy, but Steve still enjoyed sucking our big cocks as often as he could. What can I say, man? He sure didn’t think they were needle dicks either. We can prove it to you if you want.”

I didn’t have time to respond before both dropped their pants and underwear. I was amazed at the size of their cocks. Robert is of Italian descent and has a very thick, light-brown cock which looked to be seven inches long and it was still soft. He is also hairy and has huge balls. Bob’s cock was still soft but about six and a half inches long and very thick. His hair is blonde, so there is a big contrast in their appearances.

They stood there smiling at me stroking their cocks and they were soon hard. Robert’s cock then looked to be nine inches long and Bob’s is about eight and a half inches long. I stared at them for just long enough that they realized, from the hunger in my eyes, I would probably suck their cocks. Robert said, “Damn, Bob, this is our lucky night. I can tell from the look on Ed’s face that he is a cock sucker too. I’m going to go outside to take a piss before he sucks me.”

Both boys went outside to pee. I couldn’t help but stare at their big cocks pissing in the light of the open door. Robert noticed that I was staring at them piss. When they came back in he said, “Ed, you really seemed to enjoy watching us piss, judging by the way you were staring at our cocks. Why don’t you come over here and get a closer look? My cock is still dripping for you too.”

Robert took off all his clothes and lay back on the lower bunk. I was really turned on by what I saw. I saw his big cock a few minutes earlier, but now I clearly saw his huge, hairy, and low-hanging balls as I got on my knees by the bed. His cock looked huge to me. I took the head of his thick meat into my mouth and tasted the remnants of his piss. I started sucking him and moving up and down on that big fuck shaft. I was also playing with his balls with my hand.

He must not have had any sex for a while, because within just a few minutes he held my head in place with his hands and fucked my mouth until I tasted his big load of cum. He produced more cum than Alan ever did and I struggled to swallow it all.

Bob had been sitting on the other lower bunk stroking his big cock the whole time I was sucking Robert off. He motioned me over to him after I finished sucking Robert and cleaning up his cock. Bob held up his nuts and said, “I saw you playing with Robert’s balls, so why don’t you start by sucking mine.”

I had some experience sucking Alan’s balls, so I didn’t mind at all sucking Bob’s. His balls are huge, hairy, and I could only get one of them in my mouth at a time. He also lifted his legs and pushed my head down until I sucked his perineum. It seemed like he also wanted me to suck his ass. I wasn't ready for that, and just focused on his balls. Bob finally pulled my mouth to his cock and he rolled over on me and forcefully face-fucked me until he shot his big load of teen cum into my mouth.

After Bob ejaculated and I swallowed his cum, I continued sucking his cock even after it was soft. He made no attempt to push me away and I loved the feeling of his thick cock in my mouth. After about five minutes of sucking his soft cock that way, Bob held my head tightly with his hands and said, “Open wide, cock sucker, I’m going to wash down my cum for you.”

Then he started spewing piss from his cock and I must have swallowed a cup of his salty and tangy fluid. At first, I was grossed out, but then realized that I loved the feeling and taste of him urinating into my mouth. He released my head and said, “Ed, I can tell that you like piss too. Steve also liked us to wash our cum down that way.”

I found out later that Robert and Bob had been out on dates with their girlfriends and were horny as hell since they didn’t get any pussy. They stayed in the shed with me for another hour and a half and sucked each of them off two more times.

At that point I had now gone way beyond just sucking my friend, Alan. I learned that I also have an almost unquenchable hunger for cock, cum, and even piss. I continued to suck Robert and Bob every chance we had to meet in the shed, and almost always after their dates when they didn’t get any pussy. Just like Alan, neither of them ever offered to suck my cock. I didn’t mind at all not having my dick sucked. It was becoming clear to me that I derived most of my pleasure from being submissive to other boys. I just loved sucking cocks and balls and swallowing cum and piss.

Another neighbor named Jeffrey, whose nick name is Pee Wee, lived across the street from us. His family has hundreds of acres of undeveloped land that we used to play on. Pee Wee was eighteen years old and we had for years been camping out and playing on his property. After my experiences sucking Robert, Bob and Alan’s cocks, my time in the woods with Pee Wee took on a new meaning.

I had seen Pee Wee’s cock when he was pissing before and knew that it's uncircumcised and very big. The next time we were out in the woods together, I made sure that he caught me staring at his cock every chance I got. One time I was standing next to him while he was pissing, making it obvious that I was watching him.

He looked over at me and said, “Damn, Ed, you're staring at my cock awfully hard. Would you like to hold it for me while I piss?”

I didn’t answer him verbally but just reached over to hold his still-pissing cock. I felt the damp skin and prominent veins running all around his shaft, as well as the vibrations of the piss flowing through it. I couldn’t get my fingers all the way around it. He must have really had to go, because he continued pissing for another minute, while at the same time getting harder from me holding him. His foreskin was covering almost the whole head.

The flow finally stopped, and I kept my hand on his cock and started stroking it. It soon reached its full ten inches and the mushroom head is huge. Looking at the size of his cock made it clear that Pee Wee was not an accurate nick name for him. He turned towards me while I was still stroking his cock and slowly reached out and put his hand on my shoulder.

He applied the slightest pressure and I easily dropped to my knees in front of him. I was for some reason still a little hesitant about sucking him for the first time. So, he grasped my head with both hands and pulled my mouth up to his monster cock. The head of his cock and foreskin was still wet with piss and I opened my mouth and sucked the head and loose foreskin. His cock had a tangy taste from the piss.

I didn’t know at that point if he intended to, but I felt his cock pulse as he released two large squirts of piss right into my mouth. I didn’t try to pull away, but he held me tightly anyway. He didn’t know until then that I enjoyed swallowing his urine. He then started thrusting forcefully into my mouth and I loved sucking his cock.

At one point Pee Wee said, “Holy shit, Ed, if I had known that you liked to suck cock, I would have fucked your face a long time ago. I hope that you like cum, because I haven’t ejaculated in a week. You will be getting a big load from me. Sorry about that little bit of piss, but I've always wanted to squirt my pee into someone’s mouth. And shit, you didn’t seem to mind it at all anyway.”

Pee Wee’s cock is so thick that I could only take about six inches of it into my mouth, but he was forcefully fucking my face to make me take all that I could. At one point he pushed my face away from his cock and pulled my mouth to his ripe, hairy and huge balls. I really enjoyed sucking that big sack.

After a few minutes sucking his scrotum, he pulled my mouth back onto his cock and said, “Okay, Ed, my cock sucking friend, get ready to take my cum.”

He then pumped that big cock into my mouth for another minute until it stiffened further, throbbed and pulsed, shooting his very big load of cock cream into me. I swallowed as fast as I could but couldn’t keep up with the flow. I had his cum running down the side of my face. When it finally softened and pulled his cock out of my mouth, I used my finger to scoop up all of the remaining semen and swallowed it.

We stayed out in the woods for another two hours because he wanted to rest up to be able to fuck my face again. I did suck him again and he did release a lot more piss into my mouth. By then I was addicted to his cock and cum and I didn’t mind taking all his fluids. We met out in his woods often after that and especially on weekends.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

Pee Wee soon started bringing a few of his other friends that didn’t live in the neighborhood for me to suck. He and they must have really enjoyed the blowjobs I was giving them. They always praised my efforts and kept coming back for more.

So, I was then regularly sucking off my good friend, Alan, my brother’s friends, Robert and Bob, and Pee Wee and his friends. The strange thing is that I still liked girls and pussy the most and would certainly have rather been sucking and fucking a cunt. I have no real attraction to men except for their genitals and the juice they provide, and never want to do any huggy, kissy stuff or anal activities. I just like sex of any kind, and I especially like the taste and feeling of bodily fluids spraying into my mouth, and then swallowing them.

By the time it was the summer before my senior year of high school, I was still regularly sucking off all the boys I mentioned above. And I ignorantly didn’t think that anyone had told others about my sucking them. I still had a good reputation as a normal guy as far as I knew. I honestly felt normal, except for my desire to suck cock and swallow cum and piss. But I soon found some other cock meat to suck.

We have a family friend named Mike who lived several blocks from us. I had known him since we were little kids. Mike is one year older than me and he has a brother, named Charles, who is my age. In the summer before school started we decided to go camping. I knew that Mike has a huge, uncircumcised, eleven inch cock that is as thick as my wrist, and it was eight inches long even when soft. I had seen him in the changing room next to the pool at his home. Charles has a smaller cock, but it is still a good eight inches long and thicker than average.

I was hoping to be able to suck their cocks. So I made plans with them to go camping in the woods behind their home. It was just wishful thinking on my part because I had no reason to believe that they would be receptive to me sucking their cocks.

It was late on a Friday afternoon when we packed up our tent, sleeping gear, cooking utensils and food and headed into the woods. We got our camp set up just before dark and hiked through the woods to a convenience store to buy some beer and wine. I thought that I would have a better chance sucking their cocks if they were mellowed out.

We had a great time around the camp fire cooking our dinner and drinking the beer and wine. It was almost midnight when we decided to go to bed. We had our three sleeping bags lined up next to one another in the tent and I took the middle position.

It was still warm at night that time of year in Georgia, so we all just slept in our underwear on top of our sleeping bags. I waited until I thought Mike and Charles were asleep and then decided to make my move on Charles. I knew that he has a more mellow personality than Mike and might not react as harshly to my advances. Mike was always arrogant, cocky and crass with others. Sometimes I thought that was because of being too proud of his big cock, and the success he had with girls. Little did I know at the time, but he was faking being asleep just to entice me to approach him.

There was still some flickering light from the fire coming through the tent flap and I saw the outline of Charles’ cock in his tight, white underwear. I carefully reached over and began rubbing his cock from the outside of his briefs. Soon enough his cock started to harden. Since he had not awakened to my touches, I got more nerve and leaned over to blow hot air on his cock. Then I lightly touched his still-covered cock with my lips. He still didn’t seem to be waking up. So, I took his covered cock into my mouth and slowly and carefully massaged it with my lips and licked it with my tongue. Charles didn’t seem to be waking up, although he did moan a little.

I carefully pulled his briefs down over his cock and balls and took his thick meat into my mouth. I took in the head and first few inches, and then he started to moan. He moved his hands to my head, holding me in place on his cock. Then he said, “Go ahead and suck my cock and take my cum, you fucking homo. Mike and I have heard that you were getting pretty good at sucking cock. We were hoping that you would make a move on us on this camping trip. Go ahead and enjoy it and take all of my juices.”

It was concerning that they had heard about me being a cock sucker. I wasn’t totally sure what he meant about me taking all his juices, but I was hoping that he intended to wash down his cum with piss. I didn’t have to wait long to find out that he had something slightly different in mind. He held my head in place as he rolled over on me and pinned me to the sleeping bag.

Then I felt his cock pulse as he released a full stream of piss into my mouth. Then he said, “We also heard that you like to taste and swallow piss, so enjoy a little of my beer piss, cock sucker.”

The piss only lasted for a few seconds and then he began to aggressively fuck my face. I also felt his big balls slapping against my forehead as he bottomed out his cock in my throat. I was beginning to wonder how it would be to suck Mike if Charles was the mild-mannered one. He was so excited at fucking my face that he didn’t last very long. In only another few minutes I felt his cock swell and throb as he pumped a massive load of cum into my mouth and throat. Charles kept his cock in my mouth for a few more minutes as I milked the remnants of his tasty cum from him. Then he rolled over back onto his sleeping bag.

I was still recovering from the fucking that I had just received. When I looked over, Mike was on his side, resting on one elbow, and stroking his huge cock. He smiled and said, “Okay, Ed, now it’s my turn. I hope you’re ready for some more fuck juice. Come over here and suck on my balls and cock.”

I was still stunned that Mike and Charles knew about me sucking cock, but I wasn’t about to let the opportunity to suck Mike’s big cock pass. He had me lie down on his sleeping bag. Then he straddled my head with his thighs and dropped his huge nut sack into my mouth. He smelled musky and aromatic from our trek in the woods, but I hungrily took his big balls into my mouth.

After a few minutes sucking his testicles Mike moved forward a little a pressed his thick perineum to my lips and I sucked him there as well. I was so close to his ass that I wasn’t surprised when he pressed his ass crack into my face. His ass was ripe and tangy. He pulled his big, hairy ass cheeks apart with his hands and pushed down until his asshole was pressed to my mouth. That was definitely a first for me, but I was so aroused from sucking off Charles that I wanted to try sucking him there.

I licked his sweaty crack and sucked and tongued his asshole for what seemed like fifteen minutes or more. Mike was sliding back and forth, rubbing my face all the way from his balls to the top of his ass. It was like he was fucking me with his perineum and ass.

Then as he lifted his weight from my face he said, “Holy fuck! Pee Wee told us that you're a nasty cock sucker, but I never thought you’d suck my asshole like that. Fuck, man, nobody has ever done that for me. Now you’ve got to suck my fuck meat.”

Mike must have been feeling talkative. When he turned around to push his huge cock into my mouth, he said, “Don’t worry, cock sucker. I don’t have to piss right now like Charles did but I can do that for you later after I feed you my cum, that is if you’re still thirsty for it. Charles and I just knew that you would suck our cocks if we got you out here in the woods, so I hope you like my big cock.”

Mike then started pushing his thick cock into my mouth. Although, I had been sucking cocks for over a year by then and had taken some pretty big ones in my throat, his was just too big to take it all. He could only push about eight inches of that thick meat into me and I was struggling to breathe between his thrusts. I was finally was able to relax my throat a little more.

On the next push he was buried all the way into my mouth and throat and I was massaging the base of his cock with my lips. Then he gasped, “Holy shit, Ed! I've had my cock sucked by a lot of girls, and even a couple of other homo guys, but no one has ever been able to take the whole fucking thing. It just feels so good having my cock buried in your cunt throat.”

I couldn't breathe until Mike pulled back again. Since he knew what my tight throat felt like, he aggressively fucked my face until he finally stiffened further, pulled back a little, and flooded my mouth with his thick and plentiful cum.

We sat around and talked about what had happened. I learned that Mike also knew Pee Wee very well. That’s how he found out about my attraction to cock, cum and piss. We had a few more beers and some more wine that night. Then Mike and Charles fucked my mouth again, as well as in the morning before we packed up the camp and went home.

They both also pissed in my mouth again. I hate to admit that I was really starting to enjoy that yellow fluid almost as much as the cum. I think it's just the sensation of having something squirting into my mouth that excites me and the piss had a continued, forceful flow.

So then I had added two more big cocks to the list that I sucked regularly. Sometimes I sucked my neighbors in the utility shed, and at other times in the woods or at their homes.  I think that I might have enjoyed sucking outdoors even more, since that made it seem more earthy and nastier.

Another opportunity to suck multiple, teenage cocks occurred, and it came right out of the blue.  That proved that word had spread even farther about me being a cock sucker, although not enough yet that I had a bad reputation for it.  In that case, some old friends convinced me to suck them, although it didn’t take much convincing.

There is a large family that lived about a mile from me, and I used to ride my bike to play with some of their kids in the woods from the time, when I was between nine and fourteen years old.  When we got into high school, I had a much larger pool of friends.  And although I still saw some of those kids in school, I think we had outgrown the type of play we had been doing, and lost touch.

They lived on a twenty-acre piece of land, with a long, dirt driveway down the middle, and thick trees/shrubs on both sides.  Their home is in the back of the property, and we had plenty of room to build forts, and play hide-and-seek and other games in the dense foliage.  Their family was looked down on by some people, since their father made a meager living with a dirt hauling business, and they have eight kids.  I liked them, and thought they were being treated unfairly.   

Three of the boys are near my age, Kevin, Tommy, and David, and they were sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen years old, respectively, at the time the events of this story took place.  I was closer friends with Tommy than the others, since we are the same age.

I was just starting my senior year of high school and seventeen years old, when Tommy stopped me in the hall one day at school.  He said, “Hey, Ed, it seems like forever since we used to play in the woods at my house and have all of that fun.”

That was the first time I had talked with him in a year or so, and I was glad to see him.  I replied, “Yeah, Tommy, we sure had a lot of fun out in those woods, and I still think about it now and then.”

He answered, “I know that we’re older now, but if you’re interested, you can come by on Saturday at around noon, when Kevin, David, and I will be home.  Those woods are even thicker now, and it might be fun to play hide-and seek or just hang out, just for old-time’s sake.”

The timing of his offer was suspicious, especially since I had sucked Mike and Charles on another camping trip only two weeks earlier, and I knew that Mike was friends with David.  I thought for sure that he was trying to create an opportunity to feed me their cocks and cum, and that excited me.  If he did know about me being a cock sucker, it was nice of him to be subtle, and not directly ask me to suck them.  I didn’t want to appear to be too eager.  

I was curious about how they would approach it and thought I would give them even more opportunities than in their woods.  I responded, “Sure, Kevin, that might be fun.  Then, if you guys are free tonight, you can spend the night with me in my clubhouse.  We can cook out, and I’ll try to pick up some beer.  It should be fun.”

I was excited for the rest of the week, anticipating what might happen with those brothers on Saturday, and I used my fake ID to purchase a case of beer, which my parents knew nothing about.  My mother thought it was nice that I was spending time with some old friends, and she helped me buy everything I needed so we could cook burgers and hotdogs over the fire, as well as soft drinks.

It was fun playing hide-and-seek, and Tommy stayed with me each time we hid.  He was showing me good hiding places and talking about our previous experiences in those woods.  They were much thicker than I remembered, and we had plenty of time to talk while hiding in areas surrounded by thick bushes that were over six feet tall.

Tommy talked about a lot of things, and it seemed like he was trying to regain the familiarity we had years earlier, maybe in hopes of making me comfortable with more-personal questions.  He eventually started asking me about a girl, named Cindy, that I had previously dated.  She is pretty and well-built, and a locally competitive roller skater.

It seemed to me that he was just looking for a way to start talking about sex.  We had been playing and talking for almost three hours, and were in a very good hiding place, when Tommy whispered, “Hey, Ed, a friend of mine told me that you and Cindy broke up a while ago.  I’m sorry to hear that, man, since she is a hot piece of ass.  What are you doing for sex now?”

I knew that I was playing right into his hands when I laughed and quietly replied, “Well, that’s a little personal, Tommy, but I can tell you that Cindy is a great fuck.  I’m dating Kendra now, and second base is as far as I’ve gotten with her.  But what about you?  I haven’t heard about you going steady with anyone?”

He scrunched up his face, letting me know that I had hit a sore spot, and responded, “Yeah, I haven’t had that much luck with the girls.  I can’t afford a car or the money to go on dates, and that’s not very attractive to girls.”

I was sure that my next question would get something started, and I grinned before saying, “Whoa, Tommy, I’m sorry to hear that.  What do you do to, uh, you know, take care of business?”

Tommy smiled and replied, “This is kind of embarrassing, but I have to take care of it by hand, and lately that’s at least two times a day.  After talking and thinking about Cindy and her big tits, I could use a little relief right now.  Would you mind watching me?”

I laughed and answered, “Whoa, Tommy, that seems a little weird.  But if you’re horny enough to pull it out right here, then why should I care?  Let’s see what you’ve got.”

We were in a small clearing, about six feet by six feet in size, surrounded by thick trees and bushes.  There was some wild grass and weeds, along with leaves on the ground, and I was sitting on his right side on a short log that was about twelve inches high.  Tommy quickly pushed his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, and I immediately sensed the musky and sweaty aroma of his crotch.

Since he asked me to watch him, I looked down and saw a very thick, soft, uncircumcised cock, that is over five inches long, and lemon-sized, low hanging balls.  I watched intently as he began to stroke his cock with one hand and fondle his balls with the other.  I heard the squishy wetness of his precum-dampened foreskin sliding over the mushroom head and shaft of his cock, as it hardened to at least eight inches long.”

I smiled as I looked back at his face and said, “It’s too bad you’re not dating anyone.  That’s a real lady-pleaser there, and it sure puts mine to shame.”

He continued stroking his meat as he replied, “Thanks for the compliment, Ed.  Do you really like it?  One guy in the showers after gym class told me he liked it too, and I let him jerk me off.  Would you like to stroke if for me?  I’ll get off faster that way.”

I looked back down at his cock and responded, “Sure, I guess I could help you out, but you can never tell anyone about this.  And just curious, but what would make you even think to ask me to do that for you?”

His nervous answer confirmed my suspicion that Mike had told David about me, and David told Tommy and Kevin.  He said, “Well, uh, uh, it’s just that I saw the way you were looking at my junk, and got the feeling that you might like to, uh, you know, touch it.”

It was awkward reaching over to grip his cock with my right hand, and Tommy said, “It might be more comfortable for you if you got on your knees between my legs, instead of stretching over like that.”

 I moved down to my knees and began stroking his cock, as I weighed his heavy testicles in my left hand.  He started to slowly thrust his hips, fucking my hand with his big cock, and my hand was already wet with his copious precum that was oozing out of his foreskin.

After stroking his cock for only a minute or so, he reached out, placing his hands behind my head, and began pulling it down towards his crotch.  He was breathing hard as he said, “Lean down just a little farther and suck it for me, Ed.  I would really enjoy that, I have a feeling that you will enjoy it too.”

All pretenses were off at that point, and I moved down to take his oozing cock into my mouth.  I sucked and slurped on his thick, teen cock, as he smiled above me in conquest.  His vein-covered meat felt and tasted so good in my mouth, and I loved the aroma of his musky crotch.

It didn’t take Tommy very long to cum, and in only about three minutes, he held my head firmly in place, as he moaned, “Oh fuck yeah, here it comes, cock sucker.  Kept sucking and swallow all of my tasty cum.”

His cock began to pulse, throb, and spasm, as he shot squirt after squirt of his slimy cum into my mouth.  I swallowed it all, and kept sucking as his cock softened, getting every drop of his nourishment.  He let me keep sucking his soft cock for another few minutes, until he pushed me back and said, “Whoa, Ed, you’ll have more chances to suck my cock and balls tonight, but right now, my brothers want a turn in your cunt mouth.”

Kevin and David came crashing through the bushes, and David said, “We wanted to wait to interrupt until we saw that you swallowed Tommy’s load, and now we see that Mike was right about you.  Hot fucking damn, we’re going to have a lot of fun with you.”

I sucked off Kevin and David after that, and enjoyed two more loads of the brother’s cum.  That set the stage for the sleepover in my clubhouse that night, where I sucked them three more times each, as well as sucking their balls.

As I look back on it today, I realize that what started as a seemingly-innocent curiosity about sucking cock turned into something much more. I discovered my strong desire and need to be submissive to more-dominant men. It arouses me so much to be used by other men for their pleasure. Although there are some things that I will not do, the nastiness of swallowing men’s piss and sucking their asses feeds my need to be dominated even more.

Sucking cock was a teenage obsession that ended when I went away to college and didn’t have my old friends around. I didn’t suck any cock for many more years, until after I was married, and my wife lost all interest in sex. Now I try to find safe cocks to suck whenever I can, and it is getting harder and harder. 

During the time I was doing all that cock sucking in high school, we didn’t have some of the serious diseases that are prevalent today.  As much as I love the taste of cocks and cum, I still put safety first and try to be certain that any cocks I suck are clean and disease free.  I try to focus on other mature, married men who have as much to lose as I do.  I’m looking for the men who aren’t getting any sex at home and just want to shoot their loads into my warm, sucking mouth.  I especially like to suck men who shoot big loads of cum and I still like the taste and texture of their man-milk in my mouth.

As you'll learn in Part 2 of my story, I didn't start sucking cocks again until my wife and I moved back to the Atlanta area when we were in our fifties.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments