Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Wants To Be Taken

"Birthday Surprise For Joan"

52
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed my story, please comment or press like, Thank you"

Joan had a birthday coming soon, and I had a big surprise for my hot sexy wife. Joan loves a party, especially one that involves my wife, being the center of attention, wearing seductive outfits being used abused, and being sexually satisfied. This was the ultimate gift for my beautiful tall blond haired wife to live out her wildest sexual fantasies, and I intended to make it happen.

I rented a sweet, overlooking the ocean on the east coast of Florida, with full room service. Down at the pool, I had arranged for a cabana overlooking the pool and the Atlantic Ocean, along with a full bar and food service, Music was also provided, at my request. All the bartenders and waiters will be very well-built dark men. I instructed them to be at my wife's pleasure at all times. I told them I would make it worth their while. I also invited about ten to fifteen close female friends of Joan's; they always enjoyed a good time together.

I had arranged for a masseuse to give the guests, and especially Joan, a full body massage, right there by the pool. I expect the party to be exciting and erotic, all afternoon and evening, with drinks flowing, and music to soothe and entice the guests and my wife. It should be a fun, sexually stimulating, time for all. It's good that this was an adults-only resort.

I informed Joan I had planned a special birthday celebration for this weekend, and gave her a few details, leaving out some of the exciting details of the day. My wife was so excited, she wanted to know who was going to be there, and all that I had planned. I told her, "Just bring your sexist bathing suit, and a sexy outfit for clubbing, I know you will enjoy this weekend at the beach, with your girlfriends."

We traveled to the resort on Friday evening, Joan was beaming with delight and desire. I was not sure what her expectations were for the weekend, but I intended to fulfill and go beyond her wildest thoughts for her birthday weekend.

Joan was impressed by the beautiful room overlooking the beach, ocean, and pool. She was so looking forward to the party tomorrow, with her girlfriends. Joan was feeling amorous as we got ready for bed, I think she was disappointed when I suggested we should get some sleep, as she had a long day tomorrow. We fell asleep in each other's arms. her warm excited body pressed into mine.

Saturday morning Joan was up early, she was so excited about her birthday celebration. I ordered breakfast, even though Joan was walking around naked, doing her hair and makeup. She was surprised when the food arrived, and I let the server come into the room, she pretended to cover herself with a towel but to no avail. The server could not take his eyes off my wife as he prepared our breakfast. He left with a big smile on his face and a hard-on in his pants. Joan only sat down for a few minutes to eat, as she was so excited. She knew that the server seeing her naked, was just the tip of the iceberg, as to what the day would be.

I admired my beautiful wife in her sexy bathing suit, as we rode the elevator to the pool deck. I pulled my wife close to me and gave her a passionate hug and kiss, my hands cupping her firm ass. Joan moaned with desire. We arrived at the cabana, and the great-looking black male staff I hired, were already there. The staff greeted Joan with warm hugs, assuring her that whatever she wanted they would accommodate her. Joan smiled and thanked them. She noticed the massage table in the middle of the cabana, and asked, "What is the table for? Am I going to get a message? Everything looks great, I can't wait till my girlfriends arrive."

The bartender brought my wife her favorite island drink, in a huge glass, I could tell she was impressed as she drank her favorite drink, sitting on a bar stool, watching the people around the pool. Soon her friends started arriving, all dressed in their bathing suits, looking hot and sexy. Each one greeted you with a big hug and kiss, all the women were excited to be there. The music was playing, and everyone had their favorite drink, as soon as they arrived. The party was on.

The masseuse arrived around noon, he was a strapping black stallion. All the women's eyes were focused on this handsome man. The masseuse announced, "Who is first to get a message?" Everyone thought it should be the birthday girl. Joan downed her drink, and with all the girls watching, she slid her bathing suit from her sexy body. A lot of ohs! and ahs! were heard from her girlfriends, not to mention the comments from the people around the pool. Joan was helped onto the table by the masseuse, my wife's perky breasts swung free as he laid her on her stomach, her sexy ass completely exposed. The masseuse did not cover Joan with a towel, every move he made on her naked body, with his huge strong hands, as he messaged Joan, was seen by all her girlfriends.

Your girlfriends watched as the masseuse, worked your upper back and neck first, his hands moving down your back towards your beautiful ass. He spread your legs, exposing your horny wet pussy. His strong hands massaged her legs and my wife's thighs, finally touching and caressing her hot wet cunt, an excited moan escaped her lips. The masseuse was ready to message the front of Joan's naked body, he helped her sit up so she could turn over onto her back. She took another drink before laying down, draining the contents down her throat. She grins a naughty smile towards her girlfriends, her nipples were hard and erect, and her cunt was soaked. Some of her girlfriends were taking pictures of my wife's body being messaged, or should we say seduced, but all were watching closely, as Joan's body responded to the masseuse's hands and sensitive touch.

The moans coming from her lips told everyone just how much she was enjoying her message. Joan's girlfriends were getting sexually excited, as her moans grew louder and louder, and then it happened, with his hands caressing both her cunt and breasts, my wife exploded, her body convulsing as the juices flowed from her excited cunt. The masseuse backed away, as the women pushed in close, caressing and touching their hands, all over Joan's convulsing body.

As Joan came down from her erotic ecstasy, she slid down from the table. All around her, the women were in different stages of sexual excitement, one of her girlfriends stripped off her bathing suit, exposing her curly-haired covered cunt to everyone, " I want to be next," she said with excitement. Her ass wiggled provocatively as she climbed onto the table. her legs spreading open as she got comfortable, exposing her curly pubic hair, and glistening cunt. The cheers and encouragement from the girls were drawing attention from the patrons around the pool. Fortunately, this was an adults-only resort. Everyone was watching as the masseuse's hands messaged and caressed Joan's girlfriend's naked excited body.

Joan sat on a bar stool naked, drink in one hand, towel laying in her lap, breast fully exposed, cheering on the erotic massage her friend was receiving. All her girlfriends were getting excited. She saw two girls in the back of the cabana making out. As they kissed, one woman was rubbing the other women's cunt, through her bathing suit. They both were getting very excited and horny, both women caressing each other's bodies. Joan was surprised they were so into each other sexually, she found the action between the two girls was turning her on as well.

More of your friends were exposing themselves, stripping their bathing suits, first, the tops covering their hard nippled breasts, and finally the wet bottoms as the afternoon wore on and their excitement grew. Music was playing, lots of drinking, and women interacting with each other as the messages continued in the middle of the room. One after the other, each woman orgasmed on the massage table under the masseuse's talented hands.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

While all of this is happening, the black bartender was caressing my wife's neck and shoulders of her naked body. Joan lets the towel slide from her lap, to the floor, exposing her wet cunt for all to see. My wife continued sipping her drink, her hand rubbing her swollen soaked cunt, while enjoying the feeling of the bartender's big black hands caressing more and more of her naked body. Four black servers were working in the cabana, and all were busy attending to Joan and her girlfriend's every need.

One of her best girlfriends grabbed another girl, and they ran naked, diving into the pool of guests. They swam off into a corner of the pool and were making out. All of this sexual attention was making Joan hornier than hell. One of her girlfriends was bent over a stool, her gaze met Joan's eyes, as the waiter fucked her from behind. Every time he sunk his cock deep into her cunt, the girlfriend's eyes closed in pleasure, taking in the feeling of that huge cock fucking her cunt. Joan watched her face as her lips moaned out her extreme pleasure until her girlfriend gasped with a loud squeal as she came. Joan's hand pushed down into her cunt as she watched her girlfriend's orgasm.

I was taking pictures of all the goings on in the cabana, I knew my wife would want to view all the exciting scenes of this party, over and over again in the future. Joan would get extreme pleasure from watching the video of her birthday party.

Another of Joan's girlfriends, came up to her, stroking my wife's hair, as her other hand slid down onto your soaked cunt. Joan looked into her girlfriend's eyes, as women continued to message, then entered my wife's horny cunt with her hand. I heard a huge gasp escape my wife's lips as her eyes rolled back. Her legs parted, allowing her girlfriend's hand to go deep into my wife's horny cunt. Joan reached out and pulled the girlfriend's head down to your soaked excited cunt, she did not resist as you pressed her face hard against your horny wet cunt. Her tongue licking your cunt lips clean, then penetrating deep into my wife's juicy cunt. Within minutes Joan screamed out, "I cumming don't stop," She exploded all over the face and naked body of her beautiful girlfriend. Her girlfriend's face was covered in my wife's cunt juices and cum. Joan's friend stood up hugging and kissing my wife passionately on her lips, her tongue penetrating my wife's parted lips, Joan was so turned on by the taste of her cunt juices flowing into her mouth, she hugged her friend close, not wanting the passionate kiss to end.

The sexual exploits of the girlfriends continued through the afternoon, into the evening, slowly the party ended as Joan's girlfriends, full of booze and sexually spent, came to Joan, giving her a tight hug on her naked body, with a passionate kiss on her lips, expressing their gratitude for being included, in this beautiful birthday party, as they left. It wasn't long before it was just my wife and the staff. The four bronze-bodied staff were touching and soothing Joan's naked wanting body, The staff was being very attentive to my wife, in all ways. Finally, Joan could take no more, she slid her naked body, off the stool and said, "Let's take this party up to my room, all four of you need to satisfy your lust-filled needs on this horny white bitches birthday, I need to get fucked so bad, I am a very naughty girl, I need to be punished, nothing is off limits. Take me, I am yours completely"

The four black staff slid a robe over your naked body, they handed Joan another large drink and led her to the elevator, and our room. I followed far behind, not wanting to interfere or break the mood. I wanted my wife to enjoy her birthday to the fullest.

Once in the room, the mood changed dramatically as Joan's robe dropped to the floor, exposing her naked wanting body, as she turned to face these four beautiful black stallions. The men had stripped their clothes off and were moving towards her aggressively. They were getting loud, aggressive, and making rude comments about how they were going to take this good-looking white bitch, and teach her a fucking lesson. One man said, "You and your girlfriends have teased and used us all afternoon, we are so fucking horny, and we intend to fuck you, hard and deep in every opening on your white ass body. This white bitch is going to take each of our cocks deep into her throat, cunt, and ass. She will not forget this gang fucking ever."

They pushed Joan down onto her knees, shoving her face against a huge dripping cock, forcing her lips onto this large black fucked cock.. Joan could taste and smell the fucking of her girlfriends on his cock, as she was forced to take each cock deep down her throat, gagging and choking as they fucked her face, hard. Drool ran from your mouth as they took turns fucking her beautiful lips. She had no control over this cocksucking fuck, she was completely at their mercy. One cock exploded deep in her throat, a second all over her face, with Joan's makeup running down her face, mixed with black cum.

They pulled my wife roughly up from the floor, draping her body over the arm of the couch, her ass, and cunt fully exposed, and ready to be taken. Joan grabbed the slippery cock that had just deposited his load deep in her throat and sucked it clean, she could not get enough of his cum covered cock. I watched as a large black cock slid, balls deep, into my wife's soaked horny cunt, stretching her cunt wide open my wife gurgled out a loud moan around the cock she was sucking, as she experienced extreme sexual pleasure, begging to be fucked like a horny slut.

With a large cock plunging deep into your cunt, and a loud growl, my birthday girl was bread deep in her horny cunt, with a substantial black unprotected cock. Joan screamed out in pleasure as she went into extreme orgasm, squirting piss and cum all over the couch and the black stud who had just bred her cunt with his cum. Another black stud pushed his way to your backside, slapping your white ass hard, as he rubbed his cock up and down your soaked cunt lips. Joan continued sucking cocks as she felt a large cock pressing into her tight ass opening.

Joan squealed out with pain and delight as the huge cock entered her tight dirty ass. "Fuck my dirty ass you bastards, fill my ass full of your black cum" A loud smack on your ass rang out, over and over as that huge black cock fucked my wife's ass, deep into her bowels. The large stud reached around and grabbed your breasts and picked you up, keeping his cock buried deep into her ass, he carried you to the bed, laying with his back on the bed, his cock still buried deep in your tight dirty ass, as a second big cock plunged deep into her cunt. She could feel the two cocks through the thin membrane inside her body, as they continued to fuck her unmercifully. The other two cocks, alternated fucking my wife's open drooling lips, deep into her mouth and throat.

Joan could not hold on any longer as her body started convulsing into an intense orgasm, piss, cum, and spit going everywhere. The black studs did not back off, as each one continued fucking her until they filled my wife's body with their black seed. When Joan finally came down from her intense orgasm, they made her suck every one of their huge fucked cocks clean, calling my wife a slutty cum fucked bitch.

Finally, Joan was alone on the bed, covered in cum and piss, thoroughly fucked in all holes. My wife looked at me through her cum covered face, and said, "Thank you, my dear, this is the best birthday gift ever. I have never been made so fucking horny, thoroughly fucked, used, and abused by huge black cocks in all my holes simultaneously, I love you, babe"

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments