Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve, Stacey & Me

"New girlfriend welcomes old buddy"

25
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Please like and comment. Let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I've never written a series before."

I was promoted and transferred to western Oklahoma in January. My company was opening a new location and they had chosen me as the manager of the new location. My friend Steve helped me move into my new apartment.

We had built a brand new location. We needed to build a customer base to support the addition of new divisions of our company. This was very demanding and took a lot of time. Many days I worked from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. or later. There was no time for a "social" life. But I saw what wandered into our store.

Summer brought out the beauty of Western Oklahoma. I continued working diligently. My boss was happy during his visits and he began sending me to help in stores that were prepping for inventories or struggling in one area or another. I was glad to do it. It got me out of my rut, and I got to see some different people. Plus, the company covered the travel expenses. And I took advantage of it.

Turn the calendar forward and I was in my second spring there. Flowers were blooming, the bees were buzzing and all seemed right with the world. Things were running smoothly at work but I still went home alone at the end of the day.

I was single and hadn't found anyone to spend my time with. I've never been one to go to a bar very often and the girls at work were off limits since I was a manager. There was too much invested for me to risk an attraction at work. So I was attempting to embed myself into the community, church, fraternal lodge, and business club; I was in it all. Still, no one to share time with. Then one evening …

May, Wednesday evening

Laundry time came and I was using the laundromat in the complex. No one had ever been in there when I'd used it before. I was just sitting reading a book and in walked a beautiful blonde girl. I had never seen her before. Sandy blonde hair to her mid back, B or C cup breasts, 5'4ish" tall, and 100 to 110 pounds. The biggest brown eyes you've ever seen and a brilliant smile. She could have been in her late teens or her early twenties. I didn't know yet. But I would soon find out.

She said "Hi. I'm Stacey." You could tell from her voice she was a southern country girl.

"Jim," I said as I smiled back at her. I got up and crossed the room to extend my hand. "Good to meet you."

The laundry room had six washers and dryers. I was using three of them trying to get done. She used two of the remaining machines. As we continued our wash we struck up a conversation. She was twenty years old, and her apartment was literally just around the corner from mine. She worked in computer sales and had lived in the area all her life. Her Dad had a farm about fifteen miles south of the town where she grew up.

The dryer buzzer went off with my last load of clothes and before I could stand, she got up and began pulling my clothes out and folding them. I told her she didn't need to do that but she said she didn't mind and kept at it. I, of course, joined her. We were having a great conversation so I hung around til her laundry was done so I could return the favor.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

About fifteen minutes later, the alarm went off for her dryers. I got up and helped her fold her clothes. There were quite a few pairs of underwear but she didn't seem to mind me, a guy she just met, folding her panties. I held up a pair of peach lace thong panties and made eyes from her to them and back. She just giggled and jerked them out of my hands saying "Don't you worry about that." We had packed mine up and I helped pack hers up and we sat off back to our apartments.

When we passed hers, she asked if I wanted to come in for a while. It was only ten p.m. or so, relatively early, so I said sure. I parked my laundry just inside her door. She had a studio apartment. Everything was in one room, not much bigger than the bed. 'Kitchen' in one corner, dining table for three, if you could find another chair. The bathroom was of course a room all its own.

We sat at her table and talked for hours. She offered me something to drink and I took her up on it. Eventually, she looked at the clock and it was close to three a.m. Both of us had to be at work at seven. She said I could just stay the night if I wanted. That's an offer I never got before and I did not refuse.

I was only wearing medical scrubs that I got when I was a paramedic. No underwear because I don't like wearing them except at work to control things. It felt much better to me to be commando. And it certainly allowed more airflow. So my concern about going to bed with Stacey was the probability of an erection. I had no intention or thought at the time of sexual interaction that night. I was an idiot.

Stacey went into her bathroom and came out wearing a little summer sleep top, and some sleep shorts. Certainly cute, but far fewer clothes than she had been previously wearing. My erection was coming on strong. He saw something he wanted to meet and greet and decided to make it an issue. I couldn't stop it and in my scrubs, it was going to be impossible to hide.

A little about me. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm about two hundred pounds. I'm five foot eight inches tall, and I have a thick nine-inch cut cock with a big soft mushroom head. I only know how big it is because after seeing all the other guys in the showers at school, I knew I was better off than most. So I measured it to see. Not that I could share it with anyone.

Stacey's bed pushed up in the corner, one side against the wall and her headboard against the other. It was decorated all frilly and had about fifteen pillows on it. She crawled in first and threw most of the pillows on the bed between her headboard and the wall. With that, we lay down and continued talking until we fell asleep.

End of part 1

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments