Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I originally wrote three parts for the Shona series but expanded it to 13. This will be the last one I write about her adventures. I do hope to come back to it. If you do have anything you would like Shona to do next. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Fuck Karl for example, then please leave a comment so I can try and make Part Fourteen Plus a little bit more explicit sorry if you wanted this ti be more"

You probably think that I don't do poker parties any more. I'm not present at the event, but we still do many 500 parties all year round. It's just that they only need one person, and I get my servers to do them. I prepare the food and whatever else is required for the afternoon. I drop that and the waitress's uniform to the host when they leave work. I don't go back to the house again.

The waitress is the one who makes the money, so they finish off the preparation and change into their uniform. They then serve food and drink until the guys want something else. After they leave, the server gathers the stuff together. Most of the food is eaten. It generally fits in one box. They drop that off at the unit on their way home,. Either they drive, or there is an Uber involved.

Most of the 500 parties are repeat business. They are called that because the waitress gets paid 500 to allow the guys to wander their hands how they want. Sometimes, the waitress will enable extras, but I don't want to know about it and don't get a cut. This week, Karl had sorted out an extra party on Wednesday night from some guys he didn't know. It was a first time for them and us.

I wasn't hurrying to get home since Edward was away. I wasn't looking forward to a night on my own. I didn't organise myself very well, only realising at the last minute I had not asked a waitress to help me. I rushed to grab my stuff and headed out just before the other guests arrived. It differed slightly from the stately home where I had done the last one. It was a small apartment, where their table took up most of the room.

There were only six chairs, not the eight to ten I expected, but that meant I had done too much food and drink, so it was not a problem. I was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt as I set up. The host approached; he wanted to confirm there was a waitress and when he should pay the 500 bonus. At that point, I realised I had misunderstood the whole evening, and this might be a bit more than I could handle. 

I explained that I had a uniform to change into shortly and that usually, he would pay me for the food bit now, but the winner would pay for the 500 after the last hand. He thanked me for the information as it was the first time he had hosted a party, and he and his guests were unsure what to expect and how it worked. Karl had explained the 500 was for the waitress and that no sex was included.

Anything of that order was extra and needed to be sorted with the waitress personally. I should have said something at that point, saying I wouldn't do any extras that evening, but I didn't. A wave of excitement washed over me, lasting until I checked out the uniform I had brought. I'm not sure why I did not get the regular skirt, waistcoat, and blouse I usually did; I had packed the German beer hall waitress from the burlesque evenings. 

I suppose I could have asked for a few minutes at that point. I could have rung up my staff. Mel would undoubtedly have worn that uniform, taking the 500 and the extras the host seemed to think would be asked for. I could also have said I needed to pop back for something and got a less revealing or sexually provocative outfit. I did neither, and as I used the bathroom to change, I felt more and more excited.

As I walked back into the kitchen, I felt the tug on my nipples and my clit the dress caused as I moved back to finish my work. I could have left it on my wedding ring to cool the poker players down. A slight tremble went through my body, a mini-orgasm if you will. I bit my bottom lip, took off my wedding ring, and put it in my handbag. As the guys arrived shortly afterwards, I felt them look me up and down and approve of what they saw.

I did a similar look because these guys were not older in their forties and fifties, which I had dealt with before. These six guys were all in their early thirties, all younger than Edward, and the looks they were giving me left me with no doubt that something would happen unless I did something to stop it. They called for beers, which I brought over with a wiggle and a smile.

I offered platters of food for them to put onto a small plate they took to the table. As the last ones left, I was alone in the kitchen, able to hear their comments as they started the game. This was my last opportunity to call Mel or another waitress to rescue me from the large hole I had dug myself. Of course, I didn't make any phone calls; I stayed in the kitchen, trembling slightly at what would happen later,

Having decided it was on, I ensured the guys lacked for nothing until that happened. If someone's beer got lower than a third, then the next time they folded early, I would be alongside, not entirely putting my breasts in their face, asking if they wanted a top-up. Of course, they never refused, and a few minutes later, I would stand close to them and hand them a refill.

The same process would happen if their small plate got too empty. It would magically get filled. As I left, I always heard some muttered comments to make my smile larger. The dress was both a blessing and a hindrance. I could see that the vast expanse of exposed flesh was affecting the guy's bulges, half hidden by the table. On the other hand, the fact that I was already exposed left no actual room for anything else.

Additionally, the gentle tugging on my nipples as I extended each arm and the rubbing of my clit with every step I took was having too good an effect. Coupled with the fantasies raging in my head, there came a point after an hour or so when I could stand the torture no longer. Excusing myself, I went to the bathroom right by the table and rubbed my clit to a welcome orgasm. I tried hard to stifle my moans, but I'm pretty sure I failed. 

As I returned to the table, I could sense that there was the smell of my arousal following me. When there were a couple of requests for prawn bites, I am sure they also smelt it. I also noticed that there was nowhere near the same amount of money on the table, so the concentration on the game was not as great as it was with the older guys. They focused on me, and a slow progression occurred as the game continued.

At some point, someone put their hand on my arm as I brought a drink. The next guy followed suit, but maybe the fifth time, the hand rested on my back twice more before the hand was touching my ass. Once I did not respond with a 'no touching', the pace of change grew slightly faster. A couple of guys progressed down my buttock to the back of my leg. The others, in a different progress path, stayed on my ass but made their presence more obvious.

A slight drumming of the fingers, then a casual stroke. Before long, their fingers and thumb were seriously massaging the back of my buttock. At no point did I even show a sign that anything was happening. This did not stop them but didn't speed up the escalation. Gradually, the hand, inch by inch, got closer to the fold of cloth that made up my panties. Eventually, they touched it. Then they moved slightly.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

By the time the game was approaching the end, they were rubbing the outside of my panties directly over my cunt. It was agony not to say anything, but I managed it. The other two guys had dropped quickly down my leg, getting to the back of my knee at the rear. Slowly, for the next couple of visits from me to the table, they moved to the inside of my knee,  pulling slightly to make my legs part.

I resisted the pressure the first couple of times but then opened my legs wider. The next step was to move up from my knees to my thighs, and eventually, they joined the other group in groping the outside of my panties. They were not to know, of course, that this was blissful torture, given the costume. The fondling on the outside pulled at my clit, and it wasn't long before an orgasm was about to burst over me.

It was about this time that players started to drop out. The first two were next to each other, so I stood between them as each one fondled the leg closest to them. I could have moved away at any time, but I didn't. Shortly after, another two dropped out, leaving two players to contest the money. It was suggested that we take a break, so I excused myself to the kitchen whilst the table was folded away to its smallest state.

The four spare chairs were stored in the hall, and the remaining two players sat at the table to decide the game. The other four guys went to the sofa, where I topped up their food and drink. They could not grope me so quickly there, so the focus returned to the game. At that point, I thought I would explain the money, telling the two remaining that they would need to pay me 500 for the waitressing.

Fortunately, two hands later, they went all in, and a winner was called. I took the opportunity to slip back out to the kitchen. I removed the tiny bit of cloth that made up the gusset of my panties. As the loser got up and the winner counted his money, I stood beside him and told him I would count it out. Fortunately, he got the point quite quickly as I leant towards the table, arms outstretched.

He could not fail to see me naked below the waist as I counted it slowly. I wriggled my ass to encourage him, opening my legs wider. The comments registering that 'the slut wanted it bad' from the couch got him to work two fingers into my pussy. I cannot tell you how good it was. I had been on the verge of orgasm for the last hour, just waiting for this moment, and it wasn't long before I stopped counting altogether and told him to get his fingers in more deeply if he wanted to make me come.

It was at that point I stuck my ass out, and he rose to stand beside me, his two fingers making squelching noises. The next few seconds were a bit of a blur as my orgasm started, and I found myself being twisted. I moved away from the table and grabbed at the only support available: the body of the last player to go out. As I started to tremble, I realised that his hands were busy, dropping his trousers and pulling out a decent-sized cock.

I didn't hesitate, grabbed it in one hand and as my orgasm started to fill me, I took it in my mouth and muffled the screams bursting from within me. It took a while before my orgasm finished. It seemed to go on and on. Certainly better than any I've had for a while and ten times better than anything before I started catering. The guy behind me was working a fourth finger inside me. I had no idea the third had even entered me. 

I needed to exert a bit of control before it all got totally out of hand, so I started to show the guys how a cock should be sucked. I used all of the banana skills to suck the top in little bursts. I was pleased to hear the guy react in pleasure. I was focusing hard on making his experience as good as possible when I felt the unmistakable feeling of a cock sinking slowly into my pussy.

I pulled off my mouth and was about to say 'condom' when I was told they had a big box and he was using one. As he sank in and I filled my mouth and throat, I could feel another orgasm rising inside me. As the guy behind me played with my clit as he started to thrust more profoundly and more complexly. The guy I was sucking began to play with my tits. I was lost now. I just wanted more of what they were doing to me. Edward and getting home were lost to me. 

Another orgasm washed over me as I felt the guy behind increasing his pace. He was holding nothing back and thrust harder and harder inside me. I tried to keep sucking the cock in front of me, but I was lost as he dropped out, and I wailed and thrashed about. I didn't stop coming for ages until, with a big, deep thrust, he came as well. I felt the ropes of come against my womb, even with the condom there.

The slight respite as he started to pull out allowed me to start sucking, much to the guy at my head's pleasure. There was only a short stop, though, as the guy behind me was replaced quickly. I was again in total ecstasy. This guy was a bit thicker, and although he slipped in quickly, the tingles he made in me were extreme. My next orgasm came fast. The guy behind seemed in a hurry, almost like he was cheating on his partner and wanted it over with.

I was still happy with that because he had me almost in a total orgasm the whole time he was fucking me. He finished earlier than I would have wanted, but in no time at all, another cock was inside me. This was much thinner than the first two guys, but he was much longer. He was prodding around my cervix on the top of his instroke, and it was driving me wild with desire.

I could not cope as the orgasm number whatever arrived. God, I had no idea how many orgasms I had to this point. It was definitely in double figures, though. I had not sucked the cock in my mouth for ages and was feeling a bit sorry for him. Only a bit, because it was so good otherwise. I also felt my legs getting a bit sore with standing up. So I suggested we move to the sofa, and the guy in my mouth, who I realised was the host, Tom, fuck me after this guy inside me was finished. 

It was a great idea. Moving to the sofa and laying down doggy style, the fucking got deeper and a bit more intense. I went from orgasm to orgasm as he finished and was replaced by the host, Tom. Then the last two guys, one after the other, and I think in that final fuck, I passed out with the whole pleasure of it. Eventually, I recovered enough to sit up and realised that only Tom was still there.

The others had all gone, and I considered clearing up and going home. It seemed like a lot to do, so I struck a deal with Tom. If he helped clear up and carried the stuff to my car, I would fuck him again. That last fuck was the best because I took a bit of control, and we moved to Tom's bedroom. He took way longer the second time, but I realised it was time to go home.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments