Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The long dark tendrils of sleep were slowly but surely being driven away by the gradual invasion of awareness. I finally began to stir. As I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to postpone the inevitable arrival of wakefulness, I gradually became aware of a sense of contentment.

I also became aware that I was lying in a bed that did not feel like my own. I forced myself to open my eyes and was immediately struck by the uncomfortable feeling of not knowing where the heck I was. I began looking around and immediately discovered that I had company in the bed. But it was not my husband, Dave. It was a naked black man, and he was sound asleep.

All of a sudden, it came rushing back to me. I was in bed in a hotel room in Los Angeles and had just experienced the most amazing day and night of nearly non-stop sexual pleasures of my young life. The naked black man in bed next to me was Brian, and he worked for one of Dave’s clients.

I had spent last night with Brian, Dave, and Lyle, a vice-president with the same client, fucking nearly continuously. It began with my meeting Brian and Lyle for drinks in the bar downstairs along with Dave. I had worn a daring vest and skirt that showed lots of tits and legs and offered easy access for both the eyes and hands. Brian and Lyle were quick to take advantage of the opportunities offered.by my attire, and we attracted a bit of an audience at the same time.

I continued to look around the room and saw Dave, also sound asleep, in the next bed. But realizing that I was lying in bed next to a delectable black man who knows how to please a woman, I started to feel that unmistakable desire to have his hard cock in my pussy. But since he appeared to be asleep, I guessed it was up to me to make that happen. I decided that a quick shower first would be wonderful, and tip-toed into the bathroom.

As I dried myself, I looked in the mirror. I was pleased with what I saw. A naked and attractive twenty-three-year-old woman with shoulder-length, curly, strawberry blonde hair down to her shoulders, which contrasted nicely with an all-over tan. No tan lines could be seen.

I’m 5’8”, about 120 pounds and have 38D breasts that need no support. I have a narrow waist, long, toned legs, and have been told that I have a cute bubble-butt. And, as you will see, I love wearing sexy and revealing clothing and showing off my body, particularly my legs and tits, whenever possible.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw that both Brian and Dave were still sound asleep. My horniness promptly took over and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I decided that I had to have both cocks back in my now very wet pussy again. Brian would be my first target.

I love the feel of a cock in my mouth as it grows from totally soft to rock hard. So, I slid quietly back into bed, so as not to disturb Brian. He was lying on his back, and his beautiful thick black eight-inch cock was lying flaccid across his leg closest to me. I carefully slid down next to him, and using only my mouth, eagerly drew his soft cock into my mouth.

I took his cock in, right down to the root. But that was easy, because he was soft. I started using just my tongue on the underside of his shaft, to see if that would bring it back to life. It wasn’t long before I felt the morning wood growing in my eager mouth, and I began slowly moving my mouth back and forth on it. I also heard Brian moan, and saw that he was starting to wake up. I wondered how long it would take him to figure out who was giving him the morning blow job.

In no time, Brian’s cock was at full hardness and throbbing in my mouth, and he was caressing my butt with his hand. I took my mouth off his cock, turned my face toward him, gave him a big sexy smile, and said, “Good morning, sexy. Are you ready to caress my tits and fuck me yet?”

“With a wake-up call like that, it would be impossible for any man to resist such a proposition.”

His cock was now standing straight and tall, and he said, “OK, Mandi. Slide that incredible magic pussy down on my cock and fuck me hard and fast.”

And that is exactly what I did. I was a bit worried that my pussy might be a little tender this morning. But I was delighted when I impaled myself on his beautiful cock, and all I felt was intense pleasure. I immediately began enthusiastically pounding my pussy up and down on him. What a glorious feeling and magnificent sight it was, as I watched that big black cock sliding in and out of my wanton pussy, and his hands as they were almost attacking my tits and nipples. I was squeezing the muscles in my pussy to maximize his pleasure, and started squirting all over the place as I repeatedly cried out, “Oh fuck, oh fuuuuking incredible.”

It was no surprise when I looked over at Dave and saw that he was awake. He was stroking what looked like a very inviting erection. He gave me a big smile and said, “Good morning, beautiful. After Brian cums in your pussy, bring that cum filled cunt over here, and I’ll fuck you.”

It wasn’t long after that when Brian let loose with a monster load of cum into my sopping wet pussy. Once he was totally satisfied, I rose up off his still hard cock and slipped three fingers into my filled up cunt, so I wouldn’t lose any of Brian’s seed. Then, I moved over onto Dave’s bed and slid my super wet, cum filled pussy down onto his hard cock. Dave put his hand on both of my breasts and squeezed, caressed, and otherwise fondled them and my nipples as we fucked.

It wasn’t long before I felt Dave’s cock start to pulsate, and he filled my pussy with its second load of morning cum. The sensations of having my cunt pumped full of cum were indescribable, and I quickly became enveloped in my own orgasm.

After a few minutes of wonderful afterglow, I lifted myself off of Dave’s cock, and watched as a huge stream of pearly liquid, together with my own juices, ran out of my pussy and all over his cock and lower body. We made a real mess all over Dave’s cock, belly, and chest.

That was my clue to go down on Dave and lick up every drop, which is what I did. But I did it slowly, so I could savor the fruits of my efforts, and he and Brian could watch my tongue in action. That was so hot.

After cleaning up Dave, I said that I was going to take a nice, long shower, wash my hair, and do all those other girly things I like to do in a shower. Brian asked if he could join me. But, as much as I loved the idea of having sex in the shower, I reluctantly told him, “Maybe next time.”

~~~~~~~

I finished with my shower and my hair was drying. I called the front desk and found that the package I was expecting had arrived. They said they would deliver it right away.

I walked back into the living room, naked of course. Brian had already left. I mentioned that we needed to have breakfast and make our day and nighttime plans. I also announced my plans to be a real exhibitionist today, and what little clothing I would wear would be both slutty and very revealing. Dave smiled and gave me two thumbs up.

He also said he would order room service for breakfast, and that Brian, who apparently is a real expert on nightlife in L.A., had made arrangements for a fantastic and fun night, including reservations at a “special” night club, where I could show off, and for a limo service to chauffeur us around. He also mentioned that Brian agreed that our spending the day in Venice Beach was an ideal plan.

While we were waiting for room service, Sonja, our server from last night who had hit on me, called. After a rather long conversation, she told us that she lived in the Venice Beach area, could walk there in less than ten minutes, and would love to meet up there. I also told her about our evening plans, that Brian would be with us, and invited her to join us. She said that sounded fantastic and would change her work schedule around so she would not be working at all today. I also told her the plans for what I’d be wearing and that I would send her a few pictures once I was dressed.

We agreed to meet at about 3:00 p.m. It sure looked like it was going to be a fun and sexy day. I couldn’t wait to get things rolling.

~~~~~~~

It was now almost noon, my hair was dry, and I was ready to put on something to wear. I had excitedly gone through the package I had ordered, and was delighted to see that everything I had ordered was there, including two choices of evening and clubwear. To start the day, I decided on a bright yellow “open style” tank top, a very short blue denim low-rider skirt, and a pair of four-inch-tall wedge sandals.

The open tank style was very loose, and the armholes were cut out so much that there really was nothing to the top except a front that was barely wide enough to cover between the outer edges of my nipples. There really were no sides to the top, and the back was “racer” style with just a single strip of material in a “Y” pattern, about two inches wide, down the middle of the back. It split near my neck into two one-inch-wide strips that went over my shoulders to hold up the top.

I was delighted to see that the sides of my tits were in full, unobstructed view, and my back was essentially bare too. Looking behind me in the mirror, I could see the swell of the sides of my breasts were also totally visible. It took just a little wiggling motion to get my nipples and most of my tits to pop out. It was clear that almost any kind of motion, such as walking briskly or a slight breeze, would undoubtedly result in one or both nipples peeking out. And if I wanted to show all of my tits, I would only need to bring the outer edges of the front together with one hand, and there would be the girls in all their magnificent glory.

The bottom of the tank ended an inch or two above my navel. The denim skirt sat about midway between my navel and pussy, and was just long enough to barely conceal my naked pussy and most of my ass cheeks. I was offering an inviting band of bare, tan skin between the tank and skirt, emphasizing my taut, flat stomach. Combined with the four-iinch wedges, I was six feet of walking exhibitionism, just like I intended and that I was sure Dave, and many others, would appreciate.

When I walked out of the bathroom after getting dressed, Dave’s jaw almost hit the floor. He stared at me for several seconds and then said, “You look incredible and totally fuckable. I just hope you don’t get arrested. Now, spin around a bit, so I can see it from behind too.”

I asked Dave to take a few pictures with my phone to send to Sonja. A few minutes later she replied, saying, Looks perfect. You should be the star of the show today. I’ll try to keep up, but I doubt I’ll get very close.

It was time to jump in the car and head over to Venice Beach.

~~~~~~

The weather was perfect. Sunny, about 75 to 80 degrees, with just a light breeze. The drive to Venice Beach only took about twenty minutes. We drove with the windows down, so we could enjoy the smell of the ocean. The breezes wafting through the car would move my top around enough that sometimes one, and occasionally both nipples were on display. I sat up proud in the seat, so any motorists to the side of us could get a great view of my tits and nipples.

We got lucky and found a parking space about midway between the store I wanted to visit and the boardwalk. Young hard-bodies, both male and female, were everywhere, and women wearing ultra-brief bikinis, including thongs and strings, were a common sight. A people-watcher’s paradise, but not exactly a family-friendly area.

We started walking aimlessly down the boardwalk, people-watching but being watched more than doing the watching. It was a huge rush as my tits and legs were on display. I was getting totally turned on and decided not to continually pull the top back when a nipple would pop out, but just go with the flow. I walked along confidently, enjoying the passers-by looking at me and how surprised some seemed to be when I made eye contact and gave them a big smile.

At one point, I couldn’t resist some temptation and asked Dave to stop for a minute. I told him that I was going to walk back down the street a short distance, turn around, and walk toward him. I wanted him to take some pictures and video, using my phone, as I briskly walked up the street toward him. He was good with the idea, and said, “Any plan to get my tits popping in and out of the top was a good plan.”

With the weekend foot traffic being rather crowded, and my attracting a “following” of others taking their own pictures, I had to make several trips down and back to get what I wanted. I was so turned on that I could feel my pussy moisture beginning to run down the insides of my legs.

With that done, I realized I was getting thirsty, and asked Dave if he was ready for a drink at one of the many bars along the boardwalk. He agreed enthusiastically, and we hustled up the street to find a bar with outside seating.

We found a nice spot that provided good viewing potential in both directions. We sat down on two comfortable bar stools and ordered gin and tonics, our favorite warm-weather drinks. After sitting for a few minutes, I smiled at Dave and asked if he was enjoying himself.

“Absolutely”, he said. “I love seeing you showing off, and that you are obviously getting horny doing it. I’m just having a bit of trouble keeping my cock under control.”

I reached over to his crotch, wrapped my hand around his hard cock, and said, “You’re right about that. We need to do something about that, but I’m not quite sure how we could to that right now. How big are the napkins?”

Dave laughed and said, “Whatever wild and crazy idea you have, I’m willing to give it a shot.”

“OK, I accept your challenge. But first, I need to tell you that with all the micro bikinis and other skimpy attire running around, I’m feeling overdressed. So let’s take a walk down to the store I want to visit, and maybe we can find a way to solve both problems at the same time.”

“Now that might just work, and it would be fun no matter what. And I hate to say this, but please take your hand off my cock before I bust a nut into my pants. But swing your legs around a bit more toward me, so I can see and touch your magic pussy while we finish our drinks.”

“Well, no self-respecting slut could possibly refuse such an order.” I turned more toward Dave and uncrossed my legs. My wet pussy was now in clear view and ready to feel the pleasure his fingers would bring me as he slid them into my soaking wet pussy.

Dave began to tease me by lightly caressing the insides of my thighs near my knees, then slowly sliding his fingers closer and closer to my now dripping pussy, until he was lightly rubbing my pussy lips. He did this as he continued to smile at me and sip on his drink.

After a few minutes of this delectable teasing, I looked him right in the eye and said “I want you to finger fuck me, and do it now! Make me climax right here, right now.”

As Dave knows well, when I say I need to be fucked, my words are not a request, or to be ignored. They amount to an order that must be carried out, or risk the consequences.

I was thrilled when I felt his fingers begin to rub my lips and then slide two of his long thick fingers into me. My pussy muscles seemed to tighten automatically around them as he started thrusting in and out of my wanton pussy. He added a third finger and started rubbing my super-sensitive button. That did it. I arched my back, rolled my head back, and lifted my ass off the chair as I started having a totally intense orgasm. It must have continued for thirty to forty-five seconds before it finally abated.

I sat there for a few minutes, gathering myself, and then heard a small round of applause. I glanced around and realized that our fun had not gone unnoticed. But everyone, both men and women, were smiling at us and giving us the thumbs-up sign. The bartender looked at me and said, “With a show like that, your drinks are on the house.”

I turned to Dave and said, “Let’s get over to the store right now. I hope they’ll have something less confining.”

As we got up to leave, I thanked the bartender and said, “The day is still young. We’ll probably be back after I do a little shopping.”

~~~~~~~

We entered the surprisingly large and well-appointed boutique, which appeared to be rather busy. We started walking around to get an idea of what they stocked and where things were located. After about five minutes, an attractive woman walked over to greet us and said, “Good afternoon, I’m Kelly. How can I help you?”

I replied by saying, “Hi, Kelly. My name is Mandi, and this is my husband, Dave. I’m looking for something revealing that will feel less confining than what I’m wearing now. Do you have anything like that?”

She gave me a knowing grin and said, “I’m sure we do. I’m pretty darn good at understanding what my customers are looking for. I’ll bring you both a Mimosa you can enjoy while I pick out a few things for you.”

In a very short time, she was back with the drinks. We each took a sip and agreed they were perfect.

Kelly was a very attractive woman, about thirty years old, about my height, with a stunning figure. She was blonde, wearing a tight, thin, short summer dress, and about three-inch heels. The brief look I had at her left me wondering if she was naked under the dress. It was clear she was braless, but I needed to see more to tell about the panties. I decided to make that my job. She had an infectious smile and a pleasant, yet confident way about her. I think I may have found a kindred soul in her.

After about five minutes, she returned holding a number of items. She said, with a captivating smile on her face, “I’ve pulled a few things together to see how I like them. I’m looking forward to seeing them on you, and I’ll bet Dave is too. If you’ll go over to a fitting room, I’ll bring them over for you to try. Okay?”

Somehow, I got the distinct impression that Kelly had more in mind than just a sale. The look in her eyes, the smile, and her body language were a definite tell. This, and the possible naked body under the sundress, had my libido running wild. I had thought that Sonja would be the first woman to ever touch me, later today, but that might all change.

I went into the fitting room, which was surprisingly spacious. It had a padded bench, mirrors on each wall, and a curtain across the front, which hung to about a foot above the floor. I slipped off my skirt and was about to remove the tank top when Kelly pulled the curtain aside and walked in. She had several items in her arms that she hung up, but made no move to leave me alone.

I quickly glanced through them and told Kelly that most of them covered way too much and were too confining. But there was one that caught my eye. It was a thin white tank, much like what I was wearing, but it had deep plunging vee openings in both the front and back.

I looked at Kelly, wondering (okay, hoping) if she was going to stay in here with me. I looked at her and said, “If I’m going to try this on, I’ll have to get naked. Will you be okay seeing me that way?”

Kelly gave me a sexy smile and said, “It’s okay with me as long as it’s okay with you.”

Giving her a slightly concerned look, I said, “Won’t you get in big trouble with your boss for getting naked in the store with a customer?”

“That’s not a problem. I’m the boss. I own the business and the building. So we can do whatever we both want.”

With that, I quickly lifted the tank top over my head, gave her a sexy smile, and stood there totally naked for a few seconds, with my hands on my hips. Then I reached for the tank top she had brought me and slipped it on.

I loved it and was certain it would feed my exhibitionistic needs today. The two narrow strips of material that ran down from my shoulders formed a deep, open vee to below my navel. Together with the totally open sides, it offered that extra view of my tits I was looking for. And it was so lightweight that it almost felt like I wasn’t wearing anything.

Kelly looked at me and said, “You look fantastic, and definitely have the body and tan to wear it around here. You’ll be a star.”

“I love it, and I’ll take it. But it is so short that my pussy and ass won’t be covered. I’ll probably need to wear something below it. What would you suggest?”

“A thong or G-string would look fabulous. Or, if you were brave enough, we could quickly make one up that is a few inches longer. Every now and then a woman has walked the beach or the boardwalk naked and hasn’t been hassled. Your pussy and ass still wouldn’t be covered but it wouldn’t be as obvious.”

“I hate covering my pussy. I love the freedom I feel going without panties. But how can you make one up so fast?”

“We have the material in stock, an on-staff seamstress and dressmaker, plus the latest sewing machines. I can have one for you in less than an hour. Just tell me how long you want it to be.”

“Let’s do it. But I’d like a tiny G-string too, so I can cover up until I’m comfortable without it. I’ll be wearing it when we leave.”

I grabbed my phone, and sent a quick text to Sonja, telling her that I bought something new, and she could wear what I had on in the picture I sent her earlier if she wanted.

We decided on adding about three inches to the length. I took it off and handed it to Kelly. She picked up her cell phone, dialed a few numbers, and spoke instructions to someone. She looked at me, smiled, and said, “Okay, what’s next?”

Standing there naked again, I said, “Hmmm. Perhaps you could suggest something?”

Kelly sucked in her breath and said, “Okay, but I have to be honest. You are absolutely incredible, and seeing you naked is driving me completely nuts. I’d love to touch you, Mandi. May I?”

Not wanting to appear too eager, I took several seconds before answering her, and said, “Okay, but only if you get naked and I can touch you too.”

Kelly gave me a huge grin, and wasting no time, immediately pulled the dress over her head, and tossed it down on the floor. She was now as naked as I was. I was delighted to see that she had a golden, all-over tan, and was not wearing any panties. I was also certain that Dave, who was sitting across from the fitting room, would see under the curtain that my skirt, and her dress, were now lying on the floor.

I looked at Kelly and said, “You are amazing too. I hope I look as good as you do when I’m your age. And I must invite Dave to join us. I can’t have him sitting ten feet away the first time I’m with another woman, and him not being able to see what’s happening. So we either open the curtain or invite him to join us.”

“Let’s open the curtain. I think I’m an exhibitionist like you, and enjoy having an audience.”

I turned and opened the curtain, looked at Dave, and said, “Enjoy the show.”

Kelly came up behind me, smiled at Dave, and reached around so Dave could watch her wrap her arms around my body, cup my 38D breasts, squeeze them, and pinch my nipples. Her touch was heavenly, so much softer, and smoother than a man’s hand. I could feel her pussy as she rubbed it against my butt. My pussy juices began running down the inside of my legs.

I turned around and pulled her lips to mine, but not before saying, “Oh my. That feels marvelous. Now I’m going to turn the pleasure.” I started caressing her beautiful breasts and nipples and then moved my face down so I could run my lips and tongue all over them. I marveled at how they stood up so proud, yet felt so soft. Her nipples were extended and as hard as little pebbles.

I felt Kelly take one of her hands off my tits, move it down my body, and slide it between my legs, seeking my pussy lips. She found my slit and immediately took two fingers and slid them past my lips and into my wanton pussy. She knew exactly where to go, and how to move them, quickly finding and rubbing my G-spot. Then she took her thumb and began playing with my clit. She had me coming in no time. An orgasm rocked my body as she continued thrusting her fingers in and out of my pussy. I was gushing all over her hands.

But that didn’t slow her down. Once my orgasm subsided, she took her fingers out of my pussy and brought them to her mouth, licking my cum off her fingers. She put a hand behind my neck, pulled my lips to her, and kissed me passionately with probably the softest, yet most sensual kiss I’d ever had. Her lips were so soft and full, and it felt so different than a man’s kiss. I loved it, and also tasting myself on those soft lips.

Then she whispered in my ear, “Sit down on the bench, spread your beautiful legs, and show me your glistening pussy. I’m going to eat you, and make you cum like you’ve never cum before.”

I immediately did as told, and Kelly proceeded to plunge her tongue deep into my pussy, moving it all around, then pulling it out and flicking it all over my clit. She did this again and again, for I don’t know how long.

But it wasn’t long before the incredible orgasm she promised totally enveloped me. I arched my back and lifted my butt off the bench and ground my sopping wet pussy against her mouth. Oh my God, she was right. It was one mind-blowing orgasm.

It took several minutes before I came “back to earth”. As soon as that happened, I knew I wanted to give Kelly the same pleasure she gave me. I stood up and told her it was her turn to sit on the bench and open her legs. She did this immediately, with a big smile on her face.

I told her, “This is the first time I’ve ever eaten pussy, and I certainly don’t know all the tricks, but I’ll do my best. Feel free to offer advice.”

Kelly chuckled at my last comment and said, “Just do what I did to you.”

And that is exactly what I tried to do. I was excited and genuinely proud when Kelly had what appeared to be a massive orgasm. I loved the taste of her pussy and all the new sensations I felt on my tongue. I’m glad she was also shaved bare, as I couldn’t imagine doing that with a bunch of pubic hair in the way. This may have been my first time eating pussy, but I was sure it wouldn’t be the last.

When my brain finally returned to reality, I realized that I was totally neglecting Dave. I looked out at him and saw a big smile on his face. I also saw something else big trying to escape his pants. I wiggled a finger at him in a come-hither manner.

I told Kelly what had happened at the restaurant, right before we came to her store, and that I needed to get Dave off. I said that I’d love it if she would help me out, but that we were supposed to meet a friend shortly, and it had to be a quickie. She told Dave to close the curtain, and that he would now be the one to sit on the bench and enjoy two beautiful women sucking his cock.

Dave closed the curtain, quickly dropped his shorts to the floor, and showed us his rock hard seven inches. Kelly appeared to be suitably impressed and licked her lips. I told her, “Since you are the guest performer, you get the first shot at my hubby’s hard cock.”

Dave lay down on his back on the padded bench, with his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. Kelly took over immediately. I made a secret bet with myself that Dave would blow his load with Kelly before I ever got his cock in my mouth.

Kelly noticed there was a lot of precum on the end of his cock, and proceeded to lick it all off. I could see her savoring the taste of it. Then she started licking his shaft up and down and included licking his balls on the downstroke.

I took that opportunity to whisper in his ear, telling him he should not try to hold back, and I’d love to see him cum in Kelly’s mouth, or all over her tits. He smiled and nodded his head.

Kelly began engulfing Dave’s cock, and she was definitely an expert at deep throating. She immediately buried his cock deep in her throat and really began face fucking him. I knew he wouldn’t last long.

Kelly seemed to sense that too, and told Dave, “When you cum, I want you to cum in my mouth, so I can taste you.”

It didn’t take long after that for him to cum. I was thrilled watching my hubby explode his big load of cum into another woman’s mouth. Kelly kept Dave’s cock in her mouth until it was totally full, and then let the rest flow down onto her tits. While she swallowed what was in her mouth, I was busy licking the rest of it off her magnificent tits.

I looked at Dave and said, “Happy now?”

About that time, Kelly’s phone rang. She looked at it and answered. After a few seconds, she said, “Fantastic. Would you please bring it to me? I’m in one of the fitting rooms.”

She said that my new tank top was finished and it would be here in just a couple of minutes, along with a micro G-string bottom. She told Dave that he needed to get dressed, but she and I could remain naked. After all, I had to try it on to be sure it fit just right.

I got the feeling that this wasn’t the first time Kelly and some of her customers got naked in the store during business hours.

A few minutes later, the new tank arrived. I had it on in moments and looked at it in the mirrors, along with Kelly and Dave. It looked and fit perfectly, just like the one I tried on, except the hem ended an inch or two short of covering my pussy, and only covered about half of my butt. I’d call that perfect, and Dave agreed.

Kelly looked at it and said, “If you wanted, you could probably get away with wearing it just like that around Venice Beach, but I wouldn’t try it anywhere else in the U.S. But here is a barely-legal, micro G-string to try on as a backup. Let’s make sure it fits and you like it.”

It was made of the same thin material as the top. I noticed that the “patch” that was to cover my pussy was indeed nearly microscopic, and was just big enough to cover my pussy lips. Between the thin material and the small size, it was almost unnoticeable except for the camel toe impression. The strings that were used to hold everything in place were some magic elastic-like material that was clear, so they were almost invisible. Kelly said to only wash both pieces by hand in cold water using a special product that was included in the price.

All of sudden, Kelly looked at me and said, “Wait a minute. I just thought of the perfect accessory for that outfit. Please wait here just a moment while I go grab it.”

When she returned, she handed me an oblong gift case. I opened it and screeched. It was a butt plug with a green crystal end cap on it, about an inch in diameter, along with a small tube of lube. Kelly looked at me and said, “You really should try it. I’ve used them before, and I’m positive that it would be the frosting on the cake with what you are wearing.”

I looked at Dave, and his first reaction was to shrug his shoulders. But then, he said, “The more I think about it, you should try it. We can always remove it if it is uncomfortable.”

I said, “Okay, I’ll give it a try.” Then I looked at Kelly and said, “Since you’ve used them before, would you mind helping me insert it? I had some enjoyable anal sex last night, so it shouldn’t be too tough to work it into my ass.”

Kelly smiled at me and said, “OK. Bend over, you hottie. You came to the expert.”

She gently inserted it, fortunately without any discomfort. I stood up, turned my butt to the mirror, and said, “That’s cool.”

I took one last look at everything and said, “Dave and I agree that everything is perfect. I’m ready to go. Please put my other clothes in a bag, tell me what we owe, and we're out of here.”

Kelly looked at me with her special confident smile and said, “We had way too much fun today, so this comes with my compliments. Just remember to tell anyone that asks where you got it. There will be several business cards in the bag. Please feel free to hand them out.”

With that, Dave and I hugged and kissed Kelly, and walked out the door with big smiles on our faces. We were due to meet Sonja shortly and knew we were in for even more fun.

~~~~~~~

It was about 3:00 p.m., so I called Sonja to find out where we should meet. Quite coincidentally, she gave me the name of the same bar we had been to earlier and told me that she knew the bartender. That sounded like a good omen, as he seemed to be okay with our naughtiness.

The streets were getting a much busier now, and between being more crowded, and getting stopped often by people wanting to take my picture, it took us about twice as long as expected to get there. Displaying so much of my body in public was getting me turned on all over again. God, I was becoming such a slut, and I was loving it.

I asked Dave if he saw anyone notice the butt plug. He said there undoubtedly were some, as several people, not just men, took pictures from behind me. We also kept an eye out for cops, so I could find out what they would do, if anything, when they saw me. Fortunately, I spotted two of them, one very close up. They just looked at me, nodded their heads, and kept going about their business. I thought that Kelly must have been correct about the openness of the local law enforcement community.

We eventually walked into the bar to meet Sonja. It was far more crowded than before, standing room only, and we couldn’t spot her right away. Apparently, Sonja had tipped off the bartender about our impending arrival. He waved an enthusiastic greeting when he saw us enter and then pointed to where Sonja was standing. A number of people turned around to see who he had waved to, so now we had a whole new audience to play to. I loved it.

We made our way over to Sonja, who was standing near a corner of the bar. She looked sexy as hell and was wearing a black thong bottom, a t-shirt that was cut off just below her nipples, and four-inch heels. The bottoms of her tits were completely visible. She also had a fine flat stomach and a cute butt.

Sonja and I embraced, and she immediately grabbed my bare butt, running her hand up and down my naked flesh. She apparently felt the clear strings that were holding up the microkini that was covering my pussy and said, “I thought you were naked, other than the top you are wearing. Well, that tiny little bottom has just got to go.”

She immediately crouched down in front of me and quickly slid the micro G-string down my legs. I stepped out of it, and she handed it to Dave. So far, she hadn’t spotted the butt plug.

While still crouching down, she said, “That looks much better. Now turn around so I can see that cute bubble butt.”

I did just that, and after turning around I heard her suck in her breath. She looked up at me and said with a big grin, “You are such a slut. You have a butt-plug in your ass hole. That is so hot. Now bend over so everyone can see it.”

She then added, “We need to go back outside and walk around a while. We both look way too sexy to stay in here right now. We need to be showing off our hot, nearly naked bodies. I’m sure Dave will do a good job being our protector. And, when we get back, I’ll feast on your naked pussy, like I wanted to do last night. I’m sure you’ll enjoy an incredible orgasm after I’m done with you.”

We must have walked around the crowded boardwalk for over an hour and totally enjoyed it. I took every opportunity to allow the thin strips of material of my top to “accidentally” allow my nipples, or an entire breast, to peek out. When that would happen, I would either ignore it, or glance down at the exposed skin, but not do anything about the extra exposure. Of course, my firm tits would also bounce around invitingly behind the material while I walked, and the storefront windows provided reflections that were almost as good as a mirror would provide. I don’t think of myself as being narcissistic, but I must confess, I was quite proud of what I was seeing.

Sonja occasionally helped my exhibitionistic efforts by occasionally pulling the narrow strips of material aside when I wasn’t expecting it. And my naked pussy, bare butt, and butt-plug were all there to be seen.

I was totally aroused by all this action, and my pussy was sopping wet. I could even feel my juices running down the inside of my legs, and wondered if anyone would notice the shininess of this moisture. I couldn’t wait to return to the bar to see if Sonja would actually eat my pussy in front of all the customers.

We obviously got a lot of looks and had many requests for pictures and videos. We also enjoyed some groping and did some ourselves in return. But when someone asked for pictures of us touching each other in certain intimate places, we had to refuse, because that was too chancy to do out on the street.

We also let people know that we’d be back at the bar by about 5:00 p.m., and they should come by for a drink, because you never know what might happen.

Dave was also having a lot of fun playing grab-ass and fondling our tits. He seemed to be paying a lot of attention to the undersides of Sonja’s tits that were on display below her very short top. More than once, I noticed him cupping both of her tits under her top, and she was grabbing as much of his cock as possible through his shorts. She was clearly enjoying what Dave was doing and was returning just as much as she was receiving

Sonja and I finally strolled back into the bar a little after 5:00 p.m. and were greeted by a large and happy crowd. I was thrilled when she immediately took me by the hand, led me over to an empty table, and told me to lie down on it, on my back, with my butt at the edge.

Once I was comfortably on the table, she crouched down in front of me, spread my legs wide, and began attacking my wet and glistening pussy with her tongue. I was so turned on. I knew it wouldn’t take long before I exploded. She continued probing my pussy with her tongue and licking my clit. She then slid two fingers into my pussy and began thrusting them hard and fast into me while she continued flicking and licking circles around my clit. I started shouting, “Yes, yes, yes! God, don’t stop!”

That did it for me. The wicked combination of the erotic sensations my pussy was feeling, together with the enormous charge I was getting by being watched by a huge audience, caused me to explode and shower a huge gusher of pussy juice all over Sonja’s face. My chest was pounding up and down, as my breathing was coming in short gasps, and my ass lifted off the table as I arched my back. I continued to spasm like that for almost a minute. I think I would have darn near fallen off the table if Sonja hadn’t held on to me.

After I calmed down, Sonja leaned over me and planted another passionate kiss on my lips. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. It was glorious. Then she looked at me with a big grin and said, “I hope you enjoyed receiving that as much as I enjoyed giving it to you. I’m a happy girl, now that I’ve done that. You were delicious. But now I have a special surprise for you, as I know you probably love hard cocks even more than tongues.”

I looked at her quizzically and said, “That’s true. So what would that surprise be?”

“Ken, the bartender, is going to fuck you right here, right now.”

“Oh my God, I’d love that. But we can’t do that right here.”

“Nonsense, my dear slut. Ken is well-acquainted with all the cops in town, I know from personal experience that he can please a woman, and it won’t be the first, or the last time, it has happened here. That’s one of the reasons why they get such a big crowd.”

“Well, okay. But what about you? I haven’t done anything to satisfy you.”

“Oh, yes you have. You’ve allowed me to achieve my incredible desire to enjoy your pussy, and you brought your hubby, Dave, along. I’m going to grab him in a minute, take him into the back room, and fuck his brains out, while Ken does the same thing to you. Any objections?”

I looked around to find Dave and saw he was just a few feet away. I looked at him questionably. He smiled, walked over to me, and said, “Have a great time, baby. I’m sure I will too.”

With that, Sonja and Dave disappeared into the crowd, hand in hand. Then I turned and saw Ken pushing through the crowd toward me. I looked at him and realized that other than his face, I hadn’t paid much attention to him. Now, as he approached me, I had an opportunity to really look at him, and what I saw, pleased me. He was probably about thirty-five years old, about Dave’s height and weight, and obviously worked out. He had longish, but well-kept brown hair, was clean-shaven, and had that naughty smile on his face. Altogether, the type of guy I am usually attracted to. I raised my arms to welcome him, gave him what I hoped was my best sexy smile, and pulled him down, so we could exchange a hot, passionate kiss. I heard someone say, “It sure looks like she’s really ready to fuck him.”

Ken released his lip lock on me, smiled down at my nearly naked body, confidently looked at me and said, “You had me so turned on when you were first in here today, that I knew I wanted you even more than Sonja did. She told me about her encounter with you last night, all the sexy fun you were having, and were going to have, with the three guys you were with. It appears obvious that you must have an open relationship with your husband. And when Sonja told me she wanted to fuck him, I knew I wanted a chance to do the same with you. So, all that being said, would you be up for that right now?”

Before I answered, I looked at him a little closer. It appeared that he had a sizable erection trying to escape his tight pants. I thought that fucking someone I had never met, in front of a crowd of total strangers, was something a wannabe-slut like me would do. So I looked him in the eyes and asked, “Are you sure this is something we can safely do right here?”

He said, “Positively. Trust me. Now, are you ready to see and feel my cock?”

“Okay. I’m more than ready. Get out of those clothes, and let me see that beautiful snake that seems to be growing in your pants.”

Ken responded by quickly removing his shirt and pants. I was pleased when I saw that he had gone commando too. But I was more than pleased when I saw the beautiful cock that appeared in front of me. It looked to be almost as long as Brian’s, about eight inches, but it was very thick and had a large, circumcised, mushroom head. And, it was standing up straight and proud, just like I want them.

But before we went any further, he looked down at me and said, “You’d better take that top off, because when I cum, I’m going to blast my load all over your tits and stomach.”

I took my top off immediately, turned over onto my stomach on the table, and put my feet on the floor. That way, he could see the butt-plug in my ass and fuck me doggy. And I wondered if this would feel a bit like having cocks in both my pussy and ass at the same time.

The audience applauded. They knew they were about to witness a live sex show. I still had some trepidation about having intercourse in a public setting. But I was so horny that I put that aside in favor of the carnal pleasure I was about to receive.

I turned my head to look back at Ken and said, “No foreplay. I’ve had more than enough of that for now. Just slam that big hard cock into my wet pussy, and fuck me good. If we are going to put on a show, let’s make it award-winning.”

Ken wasted no time, but realizing his size, he initially slid his cock slowly into my sodden pussy. Feeling that big mushroom head gradually pushing into my cunt was an amazing feeling. I could actually sense the edges of the big head slide along the walls of my pussy. An amazing, and another new sensation, to appreciate. Having the butt plug in my ass definitely helped make this even more intense.

Once in, Ken started working that marvelous cock in and out my pussy, faster and faster. He really knew what he was doing, and moved his cock around in different positions, until he found my G-spot. I moved my hand down to my pussy and started strumming my clit. The only thing that would have made this any more intense would have been a real live hard cock in my ass at the same time. I couldn’t help repeating, “Oh fuuuck. Don’t stop.”

If we had more time and privacy, I’m sure I would have told Ken to pull the butt plug out, hand it to me to lick clean, like the porn stars do, and then fuck me in the ass. And maybe even go for more than one round. But the combination of Ken’s thick cock, and the plug, was the perfect combination for me to totally enjoy this public sex exhibitionism.

Ken must have been enjoying this as well, as I could feel his cock swell even more and knew he was about to blow. He hollered out that he was about to cum, and pulled his cock out of my pussy, so I could get off the table and kneel in front of him. As I did that, he started stroking his shaft faster and faster, let out an animal-like guttural growl, and started spurting stream after stream of hot cum all over my tits and stomach, just like he promised.

For the benefit of the audience, I made quite a show of spreading his cum all over my tits and stomach. There was so much that I was able to scoop up some with my fingers and take it into my mouth, so I could savor the taste and swallow it.

This triggered my own orgasm, and I shook and shook as I squirted my pussy juice all over the floor.

The audience erupted in applause and cheers. What a phenomenal, sex-filled day this had been, and we still had the entire night to look forward to. I wondered if it could get any better.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones



TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments