Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Festival Piss Turns Into An Unexpected Adventure - Part 1.1 (Theresa's Perspective)

"Theresa goes through an emotional and sexual rollercoaster with a stranger"

22
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"In this story, I am describing the same event from both the male and the female perspective. This is part one from the woman's point of view. I am interested in exploring the emotions and psychology of why the characters act the way they do while keeping the story entertaining and fairly realistic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I would like to get some feedback from you in the comments on how you like this type of storytelling. And as always, if you enjoyed the story please leave a like. This encourages me to write more."

You are my little festival slut. His words are buzzing in my ear. I still haven't fully realized that this happened to me and it's not just a very naughty dream. I would have never thought that I would ever have a sexual experience quite like this. But let me start from the beginning...

It's Friday and I have been looking forward to this day for more than five weeks already when we bought the tickets for the festival. Today is the festival opening and I haven't been to a festival in a while. It's so exciting, I will be going with my best friend Julia and two other girls. It's outside in nature with multiple stages surrounded by a forest. There will be thousands of people and some big acts playing tonight. I'll better choose my outfit and get ready...

Fast forward five hours later I find myself on the festival grounds dancing to the music surrounded by my friends. I look at Julia and she points towards the bars indicating to get another drink. I nod in agreement and all four of us make our way through the raging crowd toward the bar.

"Another gin & tonic?" Julia asks the group.

"Yesssssss, please," I reply happily. I'm in an excellent mood.

Julia gets the drinks and while she hands me mine, she compliments me: "Theresa, you look sexy today with that short black skirt and your stockings. I'm sure all the cute guys will lay an eye on you tonight."

"Haha, thanks. That makes me feel even better than I did already. We are twenty-one years old, this is the time to look our best" I tell her with excitement in my tipsy voice while I take another sip of my drink.

"You are absolutely right. That's why I love you so much," Julia replies while embracing me in a loving hug.

I wrap one arm around her while pressing my B-cup tits tightly against hers. My long ironed-out hazelnut hair almost took a dip into her drink.

Julia and I have always been very open about showing affection toward each other, so this is quite normal for us.

"I'm so glad, we can share this experience tonight," I tell her while we separate our bodies again.

We finish our drinks and are about to head back to the main stage. I can feel the alcohol having a toll on me and I am right around that stage between being tipsy and getting drunk. From here on out I should be slowing down with the drinks. My bladder starts telling my brain that it's about time to pee. I should better go now before returning to the crowd.

"I need to pee," I tell the group.

"Yea me too. I'll go with you," Julia lets me know. I know she wouldn't let me go alone.

My other two friends want to head back right away and we agree to meet each other back at the same spot at the main stage. Thank god there are smartphones nowadays, otherwise, we might not be able to find them easily.

To our disappointment, there is a gigantic queue at the ladies' toilets as one could have expected.

"Hey, let's go back over there into the bushes. Those toilets are disgusting on festivals anyway," Julia suggests.

"Yea, I don't wanna wait for hours and get into a bad mood waiting around," I reply.

"Yes, exactly. I love the music on the main stage right now. Need to return as quickly as possible," Julia adds.

We make our way towards the start of the forest and we can see some girls walking toward us outside the forest having had the same idea as us. It's reassuring to know that other girls are taking a piss in the woods as well. That makes it much more acceptable for us to do the same. But anyway at this point I just want to empty my bladder and get back to the main stage.

We walk a bit into the forest to find a good place where we are undisturbed.

"Over there's good," Julia points in front of us to a large tree with some small bushes around.

We walk over to the tree. "When is the main act coming up," I ask.

"Around nine or ten I believe," Julia replies

There's nobody around, so she unbuttons her jeans, moves down her panties, and squats down to pee. I follow her lead just a few feet apart from her, pushing down my stockings and panties while making sure I can spread my legs far enough apart to not accidentally piss on my shoes.

I push while looking down at the ground and the piss is flowing out. Ahhhh, that feels good.

After a solid second, I look to the side and back up and to my absolute shock I can see a guy right about in front of me just on the other side of the big tree. He has his cock out and holding it with one hand pointing it away from the tree sort of in my direction. I stare at the cock for a fraction of a second too long and jerk my head back down again looking to the ground.

Oh god, where did he come from all of a sudden? He is probably watching me pee right now. I can feel my heart beating in my chest while trying to pee as gracefully as I can. A feeling of shame comes over me peeing in front of this man.

That cock of his was quite big. Was he peeing or what was he doing pointing out his cock like that?

Julia has probably not seen him yet. I take a glance to the side over to Julia, but she is still at it and looks like she is about to finish soon. He must have noticed me looking at him, so I might as well take another short look at him. I look up again for a brief second. There he is pointing his cock in my direction and he is not even peeing. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him watching me pee.

What a pervert! Such a creep! How can he just stay there in the bushes with his cock out flashing girls like that!? I can feel myself getting really annoyed.

On my side, I can see Julia getting ready to stand up again to pull up her jeans. I can feel my pee flow coming to an end. He probably was not able to see everything fully with that small bush between us, but that bastard is watching me intensely. My pee flow stops and I turn to the side toward Julia and stand up behind the tree where he can't see me pulling up my panties and stockings again.

"There's a dude behind the tree with his dick out," I whisper to Julia excitedly with big shocked eyes looking at her.

"What!? Right here?", She whispers back in shock too.

"Yea, he watched me. Don't know what's his deal," I say a bit more loudly now.

"Let's get away from here, " Julia replies.

I hesitate for a second. "No, I'll tell him that what he's doing is wrong," I tell her in an angry voice. My emotions have been taken over. I'm usually quite sweet, but alcohol can bring out my confrontational side. And what he is doing is scary, someone needs to tell him!

Before Julia can reply I go a few steps back around the tree in front of the guy. "What are you doing here?" I ask him angrily while looking him in the eye and paying no attention to his cock.

He looks back into my eyes without making a move and doesn't reply. The way he looks at me this asshole. What's wrong with him? I get really angry and annoyed now by his portrayed arrogance. I can hear Julia from the back telling me to go, but I ignore her.

"What are you doing here?" I repeat. "I can see that you are not pissing," I add.

Julia moves me around by the shoulder and tells me again that we should go. I tell her that I need to talk with this guy about what he is doing wrong. Julia knows how stubborn I can be especially when I'm drunk, so she tries one more time to get me away from the guy. But I tell her I will meet her again at the main stage once I talked with this guy and I'll be there in a minute.

After taking a last look at the guy she leaves me with him. He doesn't seem to be threatening enough for her to drag me off and besides there are other girls around us moving through the trees to take a piss too.

I go back to face him. "You shouldn't do what you are doing! It's wrong. Some younger girls can get traumatized by seeing this," I tell him angrily in my firmest voice. He still hasn't moved one bit and has his cock in his hand pointing in my direction.

"Are YOU offended by my cock?" he asks calmly while looking me straight in the eyes.

What is it with this guy? Who does he think he is? And why is he so calm about it?

"No. That's not the point. Other younger girls can get scared when they get flashed like that. You CANNOT be doing this anymore," I tell him energetically but with a little less anger.

I try not to look at it as too obvious, but his cock is capturing more of my attention as I speak.

"You should go to the toilet if you have to pee," I add.

"Oh, like you did," he replies with a smirk.

Oh, that bastard thinks he's so clever. He's the one flashing all the girls here.

"You are the one flashing all the girls here!" I reply with eagerness and a bit of anger.

"I did notice you like to look at my cock," he tells me straight up.

"No, what makes you think that," I instinctively reply.

"It's fine, you are allowed to look. Just take a look at my cock," as he says it he takes a step toward me getting closer and then removes his hand from holding his cock letting it bounce down.

I'm flustered by his forwardness and for unknown reasons to me, my tipsy mind is following his direction. I watch his cock bounce and be pulled down by gravity. He is completely shaven. His cock has a nice, thick shaft and it looks quite big. It's hanging down now and my eyes are following it along to the big glans at the tip. I assume his cock must be a little excited now.

I get snapped out of my short trance. Looking back up into his eyes about to tell him more about how what he is doing is not ok. "No, that's not what I mean..." I utter, trying to gather my thoughts.

At this moment, I can feel his hand taking mine and putting it slowly but determined on his cock. I'm in disbelief and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. What is happening right now? By reflex, my hand opens up and wraps around his cock.

"I want you to touch it," I can hear him say.

"But... I... no... I shouldn't...," I stutter looking back into his eyes. The way he looks at me makes me stop. He has that confidence and reassurance in his eyes, it's hard to describe. At this moment I get the feeling that I am not fully in control anymore and anything could happen from here on out. Everything happens so quickly.

"It's okay, it's just a good-looking cock," he says reassuringly. The way he says it makes it sound normal and I can feel myself relax ever so slightly.

Before it even started he removes my hand from his cock again and pulls up his boxers and trousers a bit, but not fully, to cover his cock which is even more aroused now. The tension drops a bit between us and a feeling of relief goes through my body. The little fun we were having seems to be over now. I can feel a slightly odd feeling of disappointment seeing him pack up again like that.

He takes a step back toward me. "Follow me," he orders suddenly, taking my hand in his. This snaps me right back into it.

"We will go where nobody can see us," he adds.

I freeze up instinctively. Feelings of doubt rush through my mind. What is happening? What does he want to do? I can hear myself say out loud: "But where do we go?"

He stops and faces himself calmly toward me. "Just over there not far, it's more private there," he says while looking me in the eye with this intense genuine look.

"Ok," I can hear myself reply. This stranger has something special about him and I feel good about letting him lead me.

He takes back my hand. He's not dragging or pulling me, but he walks firmly deeper into the woods. I can feel myself getting excited. My anger has disappeared and instead is replaced by excitement and a slight level of fear of what is about to happen.

What will my friends think about this? They won't know about my adventure with him. They're probably partying and dancing right now. Besides they are big sluts themselves, I justify to myself, following this stranger deeper into the woods. He feels safe, the way he speaks with me.

I follow him for about a minute and I can notice that dusk is setting in already.

"Here," he says and stops.

He turns around facing me and pushes his pants and boxers down to his ankles. My eyes go back to his cock and I can feel him taking back my hand and putting it right back on his cock. He is much harder now, almost rock-hard.

I'm a bit afraid of what's about to happen and I get some feeling inside me that I should be objecting now before it is too late. But I can't utter the words. Holding his cock feels so good. I can feel my hand starting to stroke his cock slowly.

Oh, he is getting rock-hard. Fuck it feels so good stroking this man's big cock. I can feel myself starting to get horny. I look up at him while continuing to stroke his cock and for the first time, I realize that he is quite tall. He stands so firm above me and he is certainly much older than me. A lot of thoughts rush through my mind.

"Kneel down," he orders firmly.

I can feel my knees bending down and hitting the cold leaves on the ground. I know what is about to happen and I have already accepted my fate. No words are spoken while he guides his big glans into my open mouth. He tastes so manly. I try to suck it sensually.

But I quickly realize that he has other plans. I can feel him grabbing my hair while he forces himself in and out of my mouth. Usually, I hate it when guys do that, but at the moment, I am just concentrating to take it all in. I can't believe I'm in the woods with an unknown man getting fucked in my mouth. It's so unlike me.

"Be a good girl and take my cock all the way down your throat," I can hear him command.

I can feel a slight panic arising in me. I want to please him, but I am scared that he is too big for me. I can feel both his hands grabbing my head and I relax my throat muscles just in time when he pushes his throbbing cock down my throat. He lets out a pleasurable grunt and stays in position for just a few seconds before pulling back. But he doesn't give me long to rest and take a breath. He starts going back in deep and repeats the movement in a steady rhythm, always keeping his cock deep down my throat for a few seconds.

I start beginning to drool. I'm about to lose full control of the situation and I'm a bit scared I can't handle it. I can almost feel the gin tonic coming up. But right at this time, as if he knew, he stops abruptly. He slowly removes his cock from my mouth and rubs his cock on my face, hitting both my left and right cheek with it.

I feel a little relieved that the deep throating is over and the way he uses his cock on my face turns me on. I realize how wet I am and I can feel a mix of emotions. Anticipation and a little bit of fear of what's about to happen next.

He answers my thoughts by telling me to stand up. I obey his command. He moves his right hand through my hair and the back of my head sensually. I shiver at the touch of him. He gently moves my head towards his lips and I can feel great excitement in my body. His lips are touching mine and he starts kissing me slowly, almost effortlessly.

After a few seconds, his tongue is entering my mouth and plays with mine. I can taste a hint of sweetness and whisky on his tongue. If my senses have not left me completely. It feels so good being embraced by this stranger.

Without any prior warning, he changes and starts kissing me very forcefully, grabbing my hair at the back of my head and pushing his tongue inside of my mouth as if it is his personal playground. His hand goes under my skirt grabbing my ass cheek. He pushes me toward him and his raging hard-on is pressing against my panties and pussy. I gasp for air and in pleasure. I feel so used and depraved, but this man is making me crazy.

I can feel him pushing harder against me and while holding my lower back he lowers me to the ground making me lie on my back. My heart starts beating faster if that's even possible. He is kneeling in front of my spread legs now. Everything is happening so fast. He assertively pushes up my top and my bra, freeing up my tits.

The way he touches me excites me tremendously, but I also feel panicked. What is he doing to me? Is he taking advantage of me, because I'm drunk? At that moment I can feel his cold hand sliding into my stockings and panties. He slides two of his fingers into my soaking wet pussy and pushes up and down stimulating my g spot in a steady motion. It stops my thoughts right in its track and I can feel my pussy eating his fingers practically begging for more.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

He moves out his hand again and I'm looking at him to see what he will do to me now. Next thing I know my eyes are getting wide in fear and disbelief. He rips apart my stockings in one strong motion. I can hear them tear apart and my heart is pounding in my chest like seldom before in my life. What will he do to me? Is he taking advantage of me?

He doesn't hesitate. He moves my panties to the side and spreads my legs while lowering himself onto me. His throbbing cock is pointed at the hole in my stockings and my pussy which is on display for him now. I can feel his big cock head entering my pussy, he is not being gentle and pushing into me dominantly. I can feel his cock pushing all the way inside. I have to close my eyes in a mix of immense pleasure and pain. I am feeling him. I am feeling his fat cock inside me. He starts fucking me deeply without losing his intensity.

"You are my little festival slut now," he says in a deep commanding voice while pounding my pussy harder. The way he says it makes me submit myself completely. He never takes a break, but just keeps pushing his dick deep inside me. I can feel his fingers entering my mouth, tasting my own pussy juices on them.

I am beginning to lose all sense of reality. My pussy is in a little pain by the way he is fucking me. But I am keeping my legs spread for him since he is giving me a world of pleasure at the same time. He is fucking me like I am his own personal slut.

He pinches my nipple and grabs my left tit. With his right hand, he goes to my neck and starts choking me, while he fucks me hard, hitting my cervix whenever he is all in. The pleasure and pain in my pussy are getting too much for me. He uses me completely. I'm feeling a bit afraid and the world around me is spinning fast. I'm beginning to feel dizzy from the alcohol and his choking grip. I cannot continue this for much longer...

He does not stop fucking me into the leaves on the ground and right before I'm about to try to push my hands against his chest, he switches into a new position. He kneels in front of me and I can feel my legs being raised up on his shoulders. He doesn't lose any time and is forcing his thick cock all the way back inside me in one powerful motion. The new position makes me begin to shake. I don't think my pussy will be able to take this.

He grabs both my upper thighs for leverage and fucks me even faster now. I didn't think he could go any faster and harder, but he keeps on forcing his cock inside me relentlessly. I can't keep my eyes open for the most part. I feel like he is going to fuck me unconscious. And there is nothing I can do about it.

"Ahhhhh," he starts moaning louder while keeping his intense rhythm. In my overstimulated mind, I somehow realize that he might be close to cumming. I have no control over any brain functions anymore, all my body is longing for is for him to orgasm.

He lowers my legs again and forces himself now a bit slower but extremely hard into my pussy while letting out loud moans. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhh." He is closer to my face now and is looking me directly in the eyes with one hand back on my throat. I want him to cum, that's all I can think about now.

"Ahhhhhh," he grunts super loudly. I can feel that he must be cumming now.

"Ahhhhh. Oh god. Ahhhhhh. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhhhh," his moaning is super intense and he keeps his cock buried all the way deep inside me. I can't feel it, but I know that with every moan he is squeezing a new wave of his cum into my pussy. It's like I'm paralyzed being buried under him.

His breathing slows down a little and his grip softens, but he keeps his hard cock buried deep inside me and lets out strong moans periodically. I have never experienced a man orgasm so intensely in my life.

After what feels like a few minutes he releases himself slowly from my pussy. The moment his cock leaves my pussy, it's like my brain is very slowly starting to work again. My pussy feels abused and like it needs some rest and time to recover.

Dusk has been setting in and there's not much daylight left. A wave of fear comes over me. I feel scared all of a sudden. I'm feeling vulnerable and afraid. What just happened? I have a stranger's cum in my pussy. I got violated. I shiver. I'm cold and probably dirty from the way we fucked on the ground. My stockings are destroyed. What do I do now?

I'm about to get very emotional and look up to the man who just fucked me. He is on his feet zipping up his trousers. I look at him in fear and hope.

He looks into my eyes and offers me his hand and pulls me up from the ground. I can feel him embracing me in his arms. His warmth, slow breath, and tight grip are making me calm down a bit.

"Pull your panties back in place tight," he demands.

I obey and I can feel some of his cum on my pussy wetting the inside of my panties. He reembraces me even tighter, keeping me warm and he begins slowly stroking my hair.

"You've been my little festival slut today. I just fucked you like a whore," he tells me in a very calm and relaxed voice. While he says it he presses me more closely against his body. He is not denying what has happened I think to myself and for some reason, the way he holds me and talks to me soothes me.

"Now I'll make you feel good," he adds slowly. I can feel myself relax in his arms.

"Let's go back," he tells me while releasing his tight embrace and putting one arm around my waist. He starts guiding me back

While he starts guiding me back outside the forest, he tells me more about himself. "I'm here with a buddy of mine, but he didn't feel well and had to go home early. I actually live in Portugal and I just came to town for this festival. I love the music, it's phenomenal."

The way he talks to me just so matter-of-factly makes me relax further. He seems to be a normal man and not a weirdo I think to myself. I don't speak much at all and just listen to him telling me more about himself.

"I guess you didn't expect to be fucked like that huh," he says suddenly facing me, with a smirk and smile on his face.

"Mhh, no, haha," I reply a bit flustered.

"Haha, I enjoyed it quite a bit," he exclaims, then pauses for a second "and telling from your wet pussy you did too," he adds smirking at me in a good mood.

Who is this man? I think to myself. He is acting so casually as if we know each other for ages already. But somehow this makes me feel better about everything that happened.

We have exited the woods by now and are about to walk closer to the crowds again. Suddenly he stops walking and turns me around toward him. His arms are around my waist holding me close to him and this is when I realize that he is about to kiss me. His lips touch mine and it's very different from our first kiss from before. He takes his time and is kissing me much more sensually. Gone is the forceful penetration and replaced by gentleness and extreme sensuality. It feels like a kiss between two lovers.

This catches me by surprise and I enjoy it tremendously. I didn't know it, but my body was longing for this kind of touch after the roughness in the woods, and he is giving it to me now. I start imitating the tempo of his tongue in my mouth and we play with each other in a symbiotic relationship. It feels amazing, one of the most magical kisses of my life.

He slowly slows down the kissing and caressing of my body and I am feeling much calmer now. I am beginning to trust him. New thoughts enter my mind. Although he didn't make me cum and he used me like a slut in the woods, for some reason this feels like one of the best if not the best sexual experiences of my life. And I have the feeling about him that he could make me cum like no other man before in my life.

I can feel him taking my hand and walking toward the crowd of people. I squeeze a bit and hold his hand tight.

"You should better introduce me to your friends," he says with a smile.

Oh, shoot, my friends. They reenter my mind, I had totally forgotten about them. Everything happened so quickly with him. I stop and take a look at my phone. There are unread messages and four missed phone calls from Julia. She probably is getting worried about me. Fuck, how can I explain the situation to her?

"Hey, just call your friends and tell them that you are fine, and that you met a cute man. And ask them where they are, so we can meet them," he tells me in his matter-of-fact voice. What he is saying makes sense and it makes me feel a bit relieved. I'm a bit worried about how my friends will react to meeting him, but I cannot resist following his lead.

I call Julia and I can hear her pick up. "Hey, Theresa! Where are you?" I can hear her shout with blasting music in the background.

"I got distracted and met someone. Are you still at the same spot at the main stage?" I reply in a loud voice so she can hear me.

"Yea, come over here now."

"I'm on my way. See you."

"See you."

I hang up the phone and my attention goes back to him. He had been watching me during the phone call.

"I'm Paul. I reckon you are Theresa. I could hear your friend shout your name." He extends his hand and I shake it. It feels a bit formal. Just a few minutes ago he fucked me like a slut and creampied me and now he is introducing himself to me. The thought of it makes my pussy tingle a bit.

I notice that he is much older than me. I hesitate, but I can bring myself to ask him about his age. I am feeling more comfortable with him now. "How old are you Paul?" I can hear myself say.

"I'm thirty-six," he replies. I'm only twenty-one and I had sex with three guys before, he is by far the oldest man I ever had sex with. The experience with him was so different from all my previous sexual experiences.

"I want to get to know you more Theresa," he adds. I feel a happy sensation in my stomach hearing that. I would also like to get to know him better and find out what type of man he is.

"Let's go this way to the main stage. Text your friend we are almost there," he says and starts guiding me toward the main stage.

Before we are about to enter the big crowd of people, he suddenly stops and faces me. "This is not the best place to get to know someone. I'm in town for two more weeks. Let's get drinks soon to see how we vibe together." While saying this last part he takes out his phone and pulls up the dial pad of his phone, puts in my country code and hands it over to me. "Put in your number," he demands matter-of-factly.

"Sure," I reply and hand him back his phone after putting in my digits.

"I'll save you under Theresa (my little festival slut)," he shows me his display while giving me a sly smirk.

Ah, this man. I mean it felt good being his slut, but I don't want him to save me like that on his phone. What is he doing to me? I can't even be angry at him for that. With any other man, I would be offended. He and his overbearing confidence... Somehow it makes me even like him more.

"Cool, I'll check my calendar and will let you know when is a good time for me," he adds switching back to his normal demeanor.

"Yes, that's cool," I reply.

I already imagine how I could be dressing for our date. That brings my attention to my ripped stockings and cum filled pussy at the current moment. He grabs my hands again and is about to start walking, but I hesitate.

He turns back around to me slowly. "What is bothering you?"

I look down at the floor somewhat embarrassed. "Well, I...," I hesitate. "I am afraid people can see that my stockings are ripped," I finish telling him now looking at him for a solution and reassurance. But I don't mention my cum filled pussy to him which is also something pressing on my mind.

He looks down at my legs and then draws me to him by pulling an arm around my waist while whispering in my ear: "Just pull them up a bit higher now. Nobody can see that they are ripped. I ripped them just at your pussy to be able to FUCK you GOOD." He stresses the words fuck and good. It makes me shiver to hear him speak to me like that.

"Besides, the only way people could notice is if I would lift you up on my shoulders during the concert. And I wouldn't do that, because I don't want to feel my own cum on my neck through your cum filled pussy, hahaha," he pokes my arm while saying that and we both have to chuckle a bit.

He is so confident in the way he speaks and never second-guessing what he is about to say, I notice. He doesn't seem to have any self-doubt. I really feel good and safe with him. I can't believe I am considering it, after what has happened, but maybe I can trust him.

He takes back my hand and I release him to attach myself to his arm in a tighter more loving embrace. This way he starts guiding me into the crowd.

"Tell your friends you met this cute, cool, charming, confident man right here," he says while we make our way through the crowd and I can't tell if he is saying it more jokingly or if he is being serious.

I can spot one of my friends from a distance. I detach from Paul because I don't want to approach my friends attached to him and it doesn't seem to bother him. I tell him that I can see my friends and we walk toward them.

Julia spots me first. "Hey, where have you been?"

"I went to the bar to get some water and that's where I met Paul," I lie to them and point at him. I'm not sure Julia will recognize him from the woods and in either case, I can't tell the group I met him with his cock out in the woods. If she recognizes him Julia will get the hint. Also, I can't tell the truth to Julia yet and I'm not sure I am ever going to.

Paul takes it as an invitation to introduce himself to the group normally. Then he faces Julia. "You must be Julia. Therese told me a lot about you already," he lies. "Theresa can consider herself lucky to have such concerning friends like you," he adds with a twinkle.

What a charmer, I think to myself. If my friends would know he just borderline raped me in the woods, they would completely freak out. Oh my god.

Julia chats a bit more with Paul and my friends seem to be totally cool with him. He is included in the group. We turn back toward the music while Paul steps behind me, wrapping one arm around me and slow-dancing with me to the music. I lean back on him and simply enjoy the next moments with him.

Then the band stops and there's a break for the next one to begin. Julia turns around and faces us. "Do you think Theresa and I look cute together?" Paul asks her. I can feel a bit nervous waiting for her answer because I hope that she approves of Paul. I trust her judgment a lot.

"Yes haha, you guys look cute together," Julia replies without hesitation. She is in a good mood and is enjoying her time at the concert. I'm glad we are all having a wonderful time today. All in our own ways.

When the next band starts and my friends focus their attention to watch them come onto the stage, Paul draws me toward him and starts kissing me deeply. While his tongue is playing with mine, I can feel the massive flow back of his cum exiting my pussy and filling up my panties. This brings forth powerful emotions in me and I feel overwhelmed. Never before have I felt so vulnerable and yet so close to someone in such a short time. What is happening to me? I hope this night will never end and I can just stay here in his embrace with him holding me tight.

As if being a mindreader Paul whispers in my ear: "I don't want you to clean your panties from my cum. I want you to carry my cum in your pussy and panties for the whole night." He pulls my hair back slightly and dominantly while saying that. He doesn't ask me, it's more like a command.

I whisper back automatically: "Yes, I will."

I am his tonight. I can't deny anything to him... We stay in a tight embrace enjoying the music together with thousands of people around us. I am glowing, smiling, and happy.

After a while, the first rational thought enters my mind after meeting this mysterious stranger. Since it's a festival with thousands of people there might be a few other girls with cum in their pussies from strangers. But I know deep down inside that I am the luckiest girl of them tonight. I'm his little festival slut and have been carrying his cum in my pussy. This is exactly where I want to be right now. The thought makes me smile and I hold him tighter, looking up at him and enjoying his rhythm and how he keeps moving with me to the music.

Published 
Written by TealLion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments