Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"After this was over, I got Karan and Scott to write down some of the things I didn’t see happen. What happened and their emotions as it did. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It’s as close as they, together with me could recreate,"

KARAN

When Carl left, I just stood there thinking. I had to confront Scott and humiliate him more. I didn’t want to, but I had to. How should I approach him, apologetically, matter-of-factly, dominantly, or lovingly? God, I need Carl, and I know I will do whatever he demands, but I don’t want to lose Scott either. Carl brought out a trait I didn’t know either of us had, submission. Scott gets off seeing me get fucked. For me, it wasn’t a need to cuckold Scott, but a more general need to submit. I will say I loved cuckolding Scott, but it felt so good submitting to Carl too.

I could still feel the sensations of letting him take me. His cock entering my pussy made me feel things I never imagined ever feeling. It was eye-opening, seeing Scott let Carl fuck me like that. No protests, no objections, he just stood there and came, watching us.

I went downstairs and called for Scott. I saw where he slept on the couch and it looked like he’d had a bad night. He wasn’t in the living room, dining room, or bathroom. I found him in the kitchen sitting at the table with his head in his hands. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet.

He looked at me and hesitantly started talking, “God Karan, I couldn’t stop him, I couldn’t. I was … paralyzed and I let it happen. You can see all … ah, shit.”

I interrupted him, “No you couldn’t have. I wanted it. I needed to … I had to let him fuck, screw me. If you’d tried, I would have done it anyway. You can see all the marks he put on me. I wanted them. In fact, I asked for some of them. They are the signs of his ownership of me … and you. Carl owns my body. I’ll do anything he asks me to do, anything tells me to do. I’m here naked because he told me to. He wants you to look at all my marks and his cum on me and understand what they mean to me. I belong to Carl now, not you. I still love you, but you gave me to him yesterday and you told me you’d done it. He owns me until he’s tired of me and then we’ll see.”

Scott stood and asked me, “We’ll see. What does that mean?”

“It means we’ll see. It feels so … erotic being fucked by Carl, submitting to him, so I may want more. I may want to be owned by other men, but we'll see. I may want to continue to cuckold you, we’ll see. 

“I want you to look at Carl’s marks on me. These are the ones I asked for, this bite mark on my breast, tit, and the marks on my cunt. Yes, on my cunt. It’s my cunt for Carl, it’s a pussy for you. See the marks on my ass. Those I asked for too. I told him where to mark me.”

As I said that, I was realizing it wasn’t exactly true, at least the maybe parts. Unless things changed, I was going to want to submit again, sometimes at least. I’ve never cucked him on my own, but I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it, whenever it happened. I guess I wasn’t exactly lying, at least not exactly.

“God, Karan … ”

I interrupted him again saying, “I’m taking you upstairs to our bed, where Carl fucked me last night and I’m going to fuck you. Carl told me to and I’m going to do it. I’m fucking you, you're not fucking me. I’m fucking you, we’re not making love.”

I took him upstairs to the master bedroom where the smell of sex was intense. The sheets were marked with Carl’s cum and my juices, I could see Scott flinch, so I said. “Yes, I’m going to screw you right here, with these wonderful mementos of Carl fucking me and my orgasms. Get undressed.”

I made him lie down on an especially wet spot on the bed. This was for me, I wanted to come. It wasn’t for Scott. If he came, ok I guess. I used some rope we had stashed in the bedroom and tied him to the bed with his hands tied to the headboard and his legs spread. 

“I saw you come while Carl was taking me from you. Yes, he took me from you, I’ll never belong to you the way I used to. Now you’re going to make me come. Suck Carl’s cum from my cunt, from Carl’s cunt. He fucked me just before he left.” I lowered my cunt to his mouth. “Suck his cum out, then clean all his cum from my bush.”

He started sucking at my opening trying to get his tongue inside. I could see his penis get hard as he moved to licking Carl’s cum from my cunt hair. When he moved to my clit, I could feel my tension increase until he gave a slight bite that pushed me over the edge. I could feel liquid coming out of me into his mouth, as I climaxed, squirting. Suddenly I felt Scott’s cum on my belly as he came. 

  

There I did it, I’d fucked Scott. I told him what my marks mean to me, and I fucked him on the same sheets Carl and I used. I made him submit to me as well as to Carl. This feels … God I don’t know, but I like it. I wonder … if I’m going to continue this after Carl gets tired of us. I told Scott that we’ll see, but the real answer is yes, I’m going to want to feel this way again. I knew that Carl had brought out our need for submission, but I wasn’t sure what else I was learning about myself. 

I got off Scott’s face and started untying him. As I did, I noticed the time. We had two hours before he had to go to Carl’s house. 

“Scott, I did it. I fucked you, and you came while I did it. Carl wants us at his house at two this afternoon. I think we both need a shower before we go, don’t you?”

Scott looked ashamed and he couldn’t look at me. He just nodded. It’d become obvious that our relationship was dramatically changed. 

God changed, yes, changed permanently I think. I’d just had the best sex in my life. Being controlled by Carl, giving him my ass, and watching Scott submit to my lover was wonderful. I experienced emotions and sensations from Carl, that I had no idea I was capable of.

I had no idea that Scott could possibly watch what Carl did to me and seem to enjoy it, kind of. It was clear that Carl was right, He hated watching, while at the same time, He wanted, needed to see me fucked. I could tell that Scott seeing Carl take my ass for the first time, was exquisite pain, exquisite humiliation, and still exquisite arousing.

Hmm, maybe I can understand Scott. I’ll need to think about it. 

After our shower, we got dressed and it was two o’clock. We headed over to Carl’s. As we approached the front door, I was trying to decide if I should knock or just enter. I saw myself both knock and enter, with Scott following me in.

God, I wonder what Carl is going to do to make him submit. Hell, I wonder what he is going to force me to do. I can feel the arousal in my tits and pussy. It doesn’t matter though, I’ll do anything he tells me to do. 

I saw Carl sitting in the head chair at the dining room table, with two packages on the table. Carl motioned us over and said, “These collars are for you to wear whenever I want you to. Notice the tags on them, they say ‘I belong to Carl.’ You will get new tags each time you submit. Put them on each other. Karan, you’ll be getting one that says Carl’s fucked my ass. Scott your next tag will say I let Carl fuck my wife, 

“This is your first direct submission to me Scott, well, aside from letting me fuck Karan. Karan, undress Scott for me, then get undressed yourself. Put the clothes on the chair there.”

As I undressed Scott, Carl was talking to him. “There are three people here, and you’re at the bottom. When you let me fuck Karan, and then fuck her ass, you gave Karan to me. She’s mine to control. You have to realize that means Karan no longer has control over her own body, sexually, I do. She fucks me when I want her, she fucks anyone I give her to, she fucks anywhere I tell her to now. My control includes you too, Scott. Do you understand? I want you to tell me what I can do.”

Scott was naked by the time Carl finished, and he looked paralyzed. I could see when he gave up and accepted Carl’s control. He simply stood smaller, weaker, and submissive. 

Here I am, in front of Carl and Scott, and stripping for Carl. My husband has relinquished any exclusive marital rights between us. Scott’s accepted Carl’s dominance. 

Scott tried to answer, “When I let you fuck K-Karan … I gave her to you. She is now your property to use, and command any way you want to. Both of us are yours.“

Carl looked at me and told me, “Karan come here and open these boxes.”

When I opened the bigger box there was some kind of harness mostly some kind of elastic straps with a plastic thing with a hole in it. Carl instructed me to put the harness on with the plastic piece in front.”

As I was putting the harness on, Carl opened the other package and removed a dildo with a wide collar at the base. When I had the harness on, he slipped the dildo through the hole in my harness and tightened the straps. Carl looked at Scott and said, ”Go over to the dining table and lean flat on it.”

Then he looked at me and said, “Use the lube on the dildo, then lube Scott's ass, be sure to force it inside, as much as you can. What you’re going to do is called pegging. It’s fucking Scott's ass with this harness and dildo.”

I hesitated a while, but I finally walked behind Scott, I put the lube on the dildo, then on his ass hole. I took two fingers and forced the lube inside, I kept adding more lube until I stepped close behind him and said, ”This is your submission to me and Carl. I’ll try not to hurt you but … my voice trailed off and then stood behind Scott holding his hips. “God yes Scott, I’m going to fuck your ass.” I lifted it so it just touched his ass. “Feel it taking you, now you can know what it feels like being fucked. It feels … I feel the power from me forcing you to accept this.” I forced it inside slowly. In an inch, then out, then in an additional inch, until I had it all the way in. I reached around and held his cock and started jerking him off. I gradually fucked him faster and harder. 

“You’re my cuckold now Scott. You have to do what Carl wants, but you will do what I want too. God, fucking you feels wonderful.”

I continued fucking Scott and continued jerking him off. Suddenly he tensed and yelled, “I’m coming  Karan, I’m coming.” He spasmed and then I felt his cum on my hand. When I stopped and stood back I heard Carl say, “Scott, you’re a perfect cuckold for Karan. You’re going to love being cuckolded by us. You can now quit pretending you’re in charge of your sex life. Karan and I are the ones in charge so you can just relax. I want you to go back to your house and wait naked on your bed. Karan will be there in a while.”

Scott got dressed and left. I looked at Carl with a questioning look. “Um, you want to tell me something”

“I want you to talk to Scott about what being your cuckold will be like. I’m in charge of both of you but that leaves a lot of room for you to control him. What I’m going to force him to do, is between Scott and me, I want you to tell him what your relationship with Scott is going to … entail. You’re going to be his cuckoldress while being submissive to me. I want you to think about what you want from Scott, what you’re going to demand from him.”

SCOTT

“It was hell, waiting for Karan, naked on our bed, just as Carl instructed me."

God, my life has changed so much in just a few weeks. Shit, I could tell what Carl was doing from the first time I saw him touch Karan. I couldn’t stop him, I couldn’t even try, I couldn’t even want to try. It’s humiliating letting him take my wife away from me but I guess he’s right, I am a cuckold. Carl controls me and so does Karan. I’m lying here naked because Carl told me to. Karan said we’ll see if she’s going to continue to cuckold me. I know she is, and I am sure she knows it too.

I’m waiting for Karan to come and she’ll see me here obeying. She’ll have something to tell me something Carl told her to tell me. When Carl fucked Karan in front of me, I was aroused seeing her enjoy being fucked while being watched by me. Watching her climax on his cock was exquisite, exquisite arousal and exquisite anguish. I loved watching and I hated it, just like Carl said. It’s clear we’re not the first couple he’s done this to. 

I don’t know how far I can go, though I know they’ll push me a lot further. Can I cope with it? Okay, here’s Karan, with the rope we’d used.”

As she entered she said, “Don’t say anything, don’t say a word.

“You seem to enjoy submitting to Carl, don’t you? Well, you’re my cuckold. Carl is permitting me to cuckold you outside of Carl and our relationship. That means I have all the rights of a cuckoldress, and I intend to revel in exercising them.” I started to reply but she interrupted, ”No, don’t talk until I’m done. Just don’t talk, period.

“That means I can fuck anyone I want to, any time I want to, anywhere I want to. I can do things to you, that you might not like. I can humiliate you, expose you, make you fuck anyone I want you to. Hell Scott, I can make you take one of my fuck partners in your ass. At this point, I have no idea what I might want, but be sure I’m going to take advantage of it.

“I’m picturing having a date pick me up here and introduce you to him tied up as my cuckold. Watching you be humiliated by Carl, makes me want to do it too. I’m just beginning to realize all the changes in me, that I’m learning about. I’m going to love submitting to Carl, but making you submit is going to be as much fun.”

Shit, my cock is just too talkative. It might as well be yelling to Karan, ‘I want you to cuckold me.’ I guess my cock isn’t lying to anyone. Still, I’m not sure how far I can go.

“God, Karan, I can’t believe what’s happened since … since Carl started s-seducing you, us. I knew what he was doing from the first barbecue and I just watched it happen. I uh, want you to be happy and satisfied. I hope that doesn’t mean you don't love me. I hope you don’t want us to not make love, I need sex with you.”

“Scott, are you my cuckold? You heard me tell you what that means didn’t you? I won’t be faithful, I’ll have sex with anyone I want to. Carl changed me. Now I need this and I’m going to have it. So, are you my willing cuckold?”

God,  Karan. I need to see you be taken, I need to see the bliss you feel with someone's cock in you, someone else’s cock releasing his cum into your pussy. I hate it and yet I still need the sensations. What does this make me? Yes, I am your cuckold.

U_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
U_Dream

“Karan I will be your cuckold. I need one thing … promise you will still let us have sex. You won’t let anyone stop us from having sex. Please.”

At that Karan undressed, started licking my balls and cock, and then she went back to my cock and said, “When we’re through, Carl wants you to go back. He didn’t say why, but I’m supposed to stay here until he calls me.” She hesitated. “Carl, I can’t control but I don’t think he thinks that way, except maybe for a few days, not long-term chastity. Yes, I’ve been checking cuckolding online.”

We both were naked and I knew what to do. When I couldn’t anymore, we were panting in bed, and Karan told me to take a shower and go to see Carl. Actually, we took it together, with one short interruption.

When I went through the gate and entered Carl’s, he was sitting in his TV chair. 

“You’re Karan’s cuckold as well as my submissive now, I have plans to demonstrate that to you—and Karan. First, I want you to arrange a Bukakke for Karan. You know what one is?”

“I’m not sure, I’ve heard of the word but never exactly knew … what it meant exactly.”

“It’s a group of men surrounding a naked woman and coming on her. Your job is to organize one for Karan. I want it done by a week from next Saturday. Ten men coming on her. Do you understand?”

I hesitated then replied, “Uh, Yes, two weeks from now. Ten men. OK, I’m going to tell her, Karan, or are you?” 

Carl replied to me, “You are. Tonight, not before, do you understand?” 

God yes, I understand, humiliate me by telling Karan and humiliate me by having to ask around for the men to participate. I’m his cuckold too so, I guess I have to expect it. Ten men coming on her. I’m a terrible man, I’m a terrible husband for Karan. I want to do it, see it. I hope Karan enjoys having it happen to her as much as I want to watch. 

“Yes, I won’t tell her.”

How far can I go? I don’t know. As long as Karan still loves me, I can go pretty far.

“Ok, Scott, call her and have her come here, I want her naked when she comes in. You're going to help me make her cum. She‘ll love it I’ll explain when she's here. Call her.”

It took fifteen minutes for Karan to show up at the back sliding door. She undressed and came to stand by Carl. She was only wearing her collar. When he led us to his bedroom, he got her to lie down on her stomach on her hands and knees. Then he forced me to lie with my head up close to her pussy.


“Now lick her, her pussy, and lick and suck her clit.”

I was concentrating on Karan when his cock suddenly appeared and entered her. 

Scott, “Start on her clit then put your tongue on my cock where it is entering her cunt, Make me come by sucking my balls and go from there to her clit to my cock and my balls.” 

I focused on her clit and licking her pussy, as his cock moved inside her. My hands were caressing her ass cheeks and a couple of times I got my fingers in her ass. The second time my fingers were in her, I felt her tense and then spasm. Seconds later, I heard him mutter, “Shit yes.“ He pushed all the way in, then he just pulled out with just the tip inside her when he came. Some of his cum spilled into my mouth.

A few seconds later I followed Carl over the edge. A three-way almost simultaneous orgasm. 

KARAN

A couple of weeks later I decided that Scott and I were going to go to San Francisco for the weekend. It was going to be my first cuckolding trip.

We checked in to our hotel and we went to a bar with live music wearing the collars Carl made us wear. Mine had medallions saying ‘cuckoldress,’ ‘ass fucked,’ ‘two at once,’ ‘three at once,’ ‘watch me,’ and ‘Slut.’ His tags said ‘cuckold,’ ‘pegged by my wife,’ ‘ate her cream pie,’ and ‘the answer is yes.’ They were all from things Carl had made us do. 

When we walked in, I gave Scott a passionate kiss in the doorway and then sent him to a booth. I walked to the best place at the bar, meaning the best light so the men could read the tags. I ordered some wine for both of us and had the bartender send his drink to my husband in the booth. 

Talking to the bartender, I told him I was on a cuckolding mission with my husband and I was open to suggestions. It was about twenty minutes later when a businessman sat next to me. He wasn’t the first, the others I sent back to whatever hole they’d snuck out of. 

We introduced ourselves. His name was Jason and I explained I was here with my cuckold. He raised his eyebrows at me and I explained, “I’ve been cuckolding him for a few months. I decided a few weeks ago I want to increase the … heat on him, increase his humiliation. We’re owned by uh, Carl, but I wanted some time where I’m the one cuckolding Scott. We’re both wearing our collars but he’s my cuckold and I’m here to find sex partners to make him realize he’s my cuckold. Not just Carl’s. 

“So, I’m searching for someone that will cuckold him.“ I looked at him then added, “I want him restrained in our room where he can watch. If the guy I choose is up for it, I want to be fucked first, then later made love to. Um, I want it rough first, but my idea of rough may be different from his, so I want to use red, amber green traffic light signals. If you’re into it, I’ll let you fuck him too. 

“Is this something you’re interested in? Can we trust you to follow the traffic lights? Can you stay till morning?”

Jason hesitated, thinking, “I’ve never cuckolded someone before, at least I don’t think so. Any women … have claimed to be single or divorced. I’m interested, though I want to talk to, was it uh Scott, talk to Scott.” 

“Jason as long as you don’t ask permission from him, you can talk to him. I make the decisions about whom I fuck. You can talk to me in front of him, but don’t ask permission. If there’s something you’d like to do to me, we can discuss it with him there. We’re discussing it, the two of us. He doesn’t have any say.”

I led Jason to Scott’s booth and slid in across from Scott with Jason next to me. “Scott, this is Jason.” I turned to Jason and kissed him. “He’s got a question for me that he was uncomfortable asking at the bar.”

I kissed him with my hand holding his head, open mouth kissed him. I added looking at Jason, “Yes, you can fondle my tits in front of my cuckold, or my pussy too. Isn’t that right Scott?”

Scott answered me, “Yes Karan. Jason, I expect to be seeing you do a lot more than fondle her bre …  uh her tits.”

Jason looked away from Scott towards me. Then he turned so he could put his right hand on my left tit and asked, “You said you wanted two fucks but more if I can? The rough fuck, if I lose control, a bit … if I mark you somewhere? Is fucking Scott or your ass in bounds, is your mouth in bounds? Is spanking ok? I’ve enjoyed all of those if the woman I’m with enjoys them. I glanced at Scott then replied, “Well, let's see what happens, probably yes, but fucking Scott … uh, only maybe. 

I suggested we dance so I pulled Jason up. Then thought a second and told him I was going into the lady's room. Inside, I pulled off my bra and panties and carried them to Scott, and placed them conspicuously on the table in front of him.

As I went to Jason, I was enjoying Scott’s humiliation, dancing I kissed Jason and pushed my tits tight against him. Flaunting our PDA. As we were dancing we became more obvious, Jason handling my tits and me caressing his crotch, feeling his dick. It felt liberating doing it in front of everyone in the bar, especially in front of Scott.

When we finished dancing we went back to the booth I gave Scott a quick kiss and said loudly, “Come on hubby, Jason wants to go.” Leaving, it was obvious to everyone I was leaving with Jason, not my husband.

We were close enough to walk to our hotel, and Jason and I were kissing on the way. I was telling Jason what I wanted to happen. At least two fucks. In the elevator, I started making out with Jason. His hands were under my blouse, on my tits. When we were inside our room, I undressed Scott and make him sit on the chair. I used tape to tie him to the chair, and when I was finished, I told Scott, “Jason and I are going to have a rough fuck first. I want him to mark me like Carl does. When we’re finished resting we’ll have another fuck.“

Our first fuck was exhilarating, I’ve never let Scott be very rough. Jason didn’t ask he just took. He slapped my ass, mauled my tits, and pinched my tits. He just dominated me, marking me as he went. Painful, yes. Did it feel good? It was intoxicating. His cock pounded me, I’d read about it but never experienced it before, being pounded. I knew I would want it again.

I came twice and when he came, we both collapsed. We rested and the second time was completely different. We weren’t fucking, we were making love. Just as gratifying, but more intimate, more loving with kissing, caressing, and licking, in a way, it was more fun. 

God, this is so different than when Carl and I cuck Scott. I picked Jason to cuckold Scott. I’m not submitting to Jason the same way I submit to Carl. Submitting to Carl is exciting, telling Jason how to fuck me, and having him do what I want, is exciting in a different way. Dominating Scott by myself, is a completely different emotion, one I’m going to want more of.

SCOTT

Watching Karan be fucked like that was exhilarating. She responded differently than I’d ever seen her. She was in a frenzy responding to Jason's rough fucking. I’d never seen her respond to being fucked like that. Karan wanted a rough fuck and it’d happened.

When they recovered enough they started again but it was completely different with intimate kisses and intimate caresses back and forth. She lovingly licked his cock  and he licked her pussy until she climaxed. This was harder to watch than anything I’d seen before. They made love, just like Karan wanted. After they made love, she cut me loose and put me on the floor to sleep, while they cuddled, spoon style with his hands cupping her tits. 

When Karan woke up, it was morning and she was in a loving mood and she kissed Jason. She was caressing and stroking his cock and then she impaled herself on it. Karan's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensations, both Jason’s and Karan’s hands were on her tits. It was more than wonderful watching her enthusiasm as she fucked him.  

Karan kissed him after he came again, and said, “You were wonderful Jason. I couldn’t have hoped for a better lover today. Our first time opened my eyes to a different kind of fuck, and our others were perfect too. But Scott and I going to have to leave in a bit.”

He got dressed and Karan put on a robe and let him out with a kiss that included caressing her tits before he left. 

When she closed and locked the door, she gave me her hand and led me to the bed. I was still naked and she slipped off her robe and held me against her tits and whispered, “Now it's your turn to make love to me. Please.”

I pulled her onto the bed and started kissing and caressing her. My kisses went from her mouth gradually to her shoulders to her tits. There I tongued them, sucked her nipples then sucked an additional mark on her right tit. I m over down to her belly and then her pussy. There I licked all traces of Jason’s cum off. 

And then we made love.

On our way home, I was driving and Karan told me about how much she’d enjoyed Jason.

“It was different last night. With Jason, that was the first time … the first time I’ve cuckolded you.” She paused for ten or fifteen minutes and then continued, ”It was exciting looking for us, looking for someone, and we found Jason! It was wild the first time he took me—I mean, really taken. I still tingle when I think about it.” She sighed shaking her head and smiling. Then she said, “The sensations, God, were wonderful ass he entered my pussy, my cunt. He just dominated me and when I felt his cum in my cunt, it was unbelievable.”

Karan really enjoyed cuckolding me, fucking Jason. I had an erection the entire time we were driving to SF. I had one as soon as we went into the bar, after we selected Jason, and walked back to the hotel. She wants it to continue, to continue cuckolding me. The question I have to decide is, how far. I can go. Karan and I making love after she fucked Jason helped me a lot. I’ve got to talk to Karan, explaining what I need, if she’s going to continue cuckolding me. I need to know that ultimately I’m still important to her, that she loves me, that she respects me. I can enjoy her doing it, her joy as she does it if … she gives me that.

When we got home, I suggested we get some wine and talk.

I started by telling her what my thoughts were, when she cuckolded me with Jason, ”Um, Jason, Jason, cuckolding me. I want you to know that Carl was probably right that I did, do want … un, enjoy uh to when … “ I paused trying to get it out., “When I’m … cuckolded by you. I loved watching you enjoy Jason, last night. Watching as he uh, handled you fucking you like he did … turned me on. When Carl dominates us, forces us to do … things that we wouldn’t do otherwise, I’m actually aroused. I hate it but I like it at the same time.

“Um, when you and I made love after Jason left … it was important to me. I need your love, I need you to need me to continue coping with the humiliation of being your cuckold. I’m trying and mostly succeeding in coping. If you don’t want or need to be married, to me. I don’t know … How long I can.”

Karan started to interrupt me with, “Scott, I … “ then she paused and started again, “I need to be careful that I say this right. Scott, I love you and I love it when I cuckold you, both. And while I’m in the throes of … when I’m actually Uh, cucking you, I can respond like my lover is more important than you,” her eyes teared.

I interrupted, “I don’t regret … anything that we’ve done. It’s just when you had Jason leave when I know how much you enjoyed what had happened with him, and then made love to me, I made a lot of difference to me. I want you to enjoy the ecstasy of other lovers but I need the reassurance that you’ll come back, back to me. That you need me. Um, … “ my voice trailed off. 

Karan started again. “I love you, Scott, I need you, I want to grow old together. I guess I need to remember what’s and who’s important. If you need, we could move, and even change phone numbers if you need us to. Whatever you need.”

She took me upstairs.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments