Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Consumated Cuckold

"The Great Plan is actioned. Stan finds being a cuckold very hard. Part 2/2"

46
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Home and Away is a sexual soap opera set in a fictional English community where the locals follow a libertine lifestyle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this story, George’s plan comes alive."

1: Ginny

=

I had a text message from George: ‘I need to talk with you urgently, xxx’ - so being free, I pottered off to his bungalow to find out what was so urgent.

Sitting on the sofa in his back room, I waited while George seemed to take an age to start whatever he had to say, and then the words tumbled out in a rush.

“Ginny, you've sucked me off. What a fantastic lover you are, but I miss Pam in so many ways, and missing being inside her is hard. Ginny, I really want to fuck you so much, and I asked Stan if he would agree. He said it’s OK, but you have the casting vote.”

I didn’t answer straight away, pretending to look thoughtful, but I always felt this was likely once we had enjoyed oral sex together.

I took his hand in mine, squeezed it, and replied, "OK, George, we are on!”

And then we sat talking through how we would run the play and, in particular, how we would use and control Stan. It goes without saying that all this sexy talk got our juices going, so it was inevitable that I would end up on my knees sucking him off again while diddling my clitty to my own orgasm.

At home, I said nothing to Stan, and he said nothing to me. It seemed as if he had got cold feet and couldn’t bring himself to say anything about his little scheme. The plan advanced without him. George and I agreed on a date, and I informed Stan that George was coming to dinner that day.

Our dinner was a massive Chinese takeaway with lots of delicious white wine (Riesling is my favourite if you are interested). So we ate and drank to excess, and afterwards, we all sat in our lounge, enjoying coffee with cognac.

George gave me the signal. I stood up, he stood up, and we turned to face Stan, who was still sitting. George moved behind me, then wrapped his arms under mine and started to fondle my boobs. I looked at my husband, who was staring wide-mouthed at us.

“Stan, this is your dream come true. I am going to cuckold you this evening and enjoy George fucking me.”

Then George interrupted, “And just as we agreed, Stan, you will only watch.”

I turned around to face George and pushed my lips against his, then thrust my tongue into his mouth. His hands dropped to my bum, rubbing my cheeks and pulling my body against his erection. We ground our hips together, wanting to be rid of our clothes, wanting to be joined together, oblivious to my husband’s gaze.

We broke our snogging and turned back to Stan.

“Go to the bedroom, drop your trousers and pants, and then sit on the chair by the bed; we will come when you are ready.”

Meekly, he departed, which gave us the chance to have another deep kiss before his call came.

“I’m ready.”

We left the lounge and climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

=

2: Stan

=

The bedroom looked just as it always does, except my computer chair had been wheeled in from my office. I was nervous as hell but sported a nice stiffy.

I called downstairs “I’m ready”.

In a few seconds, Ginny and George came into the room.

I sat with my hands in my lap, gently squeezing my erection.

“Hands up on the chair's arms.”

I complied and then watched as Ginny bent forward over me and her top fell open, showing her lovely pale breasts encased in, and contrasted by, a black bra. I was so engrossed in the view that I didn’t realise what she was doing until my wrists were suddenly pulled tight against the chair's arms as she taped them into place. I was trapped.

Then they moved beside the bed, turned together, and started to snog again. George’s hands roamed over her body and settled over the soft bulge of her breasts before dropping behind and pulling her into him. There was no sound other than their heavy breathing.

When they broke apart, George took hold of her top and pulled it off over her head, exposing the black bra I had seen a few moments earlier. Ginny took hold of his trouser belt, unbuckled it, loosened his front button, lowered the zip, and let them fall to the floor. Her hand strayed to the obvious bulge in his pants, stroking up and down while she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

All this was going on, and my hands were completely unable to play with my aching cock, which was jerking in frustration at the scene before me.

=

3: Ginny

=

We had agreed to bind Stan’s arms to the chair as neither of us trusted him not to intervene, and we certainly did not want him to pleasure himself while we played. It was my idea to wear a loose top, so he would be distracted looking down inside at my bra while I fiddled with the tape binding him into place.

We started to play. Clothes came off piece by piece, and we kissed and fondled constantly as we stripped bare. Left in nothing but my black holdups, bra, and short skirt wrapped around my tummy, I found myself holding his shaft while using my thumb to spread his juice over his helmet while George had his fingers inside my lips, spreading my juice onto my clit, which was rock hard.

”Lie on your back on the bed, Ginny.”

George knelt on the floor, then bent his head down between my splayed legs to lick my pussy. I kneaded my boobs through the bra, lifting my head to watch him bobble around as his tongue worked its magic.

He looked up at me. “No cum yet, young lady.”

I smiled back; no one thought I was young anymore! Then he had me shuffle around and guided me so that my head was on the edge of the mattress, half dropped back, looking up at his balls and the hard shaft above them.

He leaned forward, pressed his cock head against my lips, and pushed into my mouth. His hand pressed against my mound, fingers playing on my clit, while he started to gently fuck my mouth.

=

4: Stan

=

Watching the most erotic scene of my life but being completely unable to act on it in any way - just how frustrating this was is impossible to describe. Seeing him penetrate my wife’s mouth, starting to thrust in and out as he diddled her clit while soft moans from Ginny showed how aroused she was, moans stifled by his thrusting cock.

He was right; I knew exactly how she felt, what she was experiencing, the smells, the tastes, and the sounds. I was taken back to that day at George's house when he fucked my mouth. The tightness in my balls was excruciating. Looking down, I saw a long string of pre-cum hanging off my stiff cock, little beads running down and dripping onto the chair seat.

A series of grunts from Ginny signalled her first orgasm, with her hips swaying and jumping as the pleasure hit.

George lifted his hand from her crotch, then grasped both her hands and started to pump wildly. Glough, glough, glough - every thrust as deep as he could go. Then she started to choke, George withdrew as Ginny coughed and spluttered until the spasm passed, and then incredibly, she pulled him in and took his whole length again, and he resumed the oral fuck until her second choking spasm, after which he pulled her body round until she lay full length on the bed, her head cradled by a pillow.

George climbed onto the bed before kneeling between her legs, straddling her body, and supporting himself on one arm to bend his head down to kiss her full on the lips while his other hand held his cock, adjusting his position to be ready to penetrate her vagina.

This was the moment of truth - the moment I would become a cuckold.

He thrust forward, Ginny gasped, and the deed was done as they set up a steady rocking motion, her hips rising in step with his thrusts.

I sat spellbound, watching my wife be taken by another man. It was so different from swinging when we enjoyed a new partner together, different this time because I had no one to please me and no way of pleasuring myself.

George rode her high, every thrust bearing on her already sensitive clit and I listened to her whimpering and panting as her second orgasm approached. Suddenly her body tensed as she arched her back and lifted herself and George clear of the sheet; twice her spasms overcame his weight, and twice she yelled as the spasms wracked her body.

SaraCllaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraCllaire

How can one describe the sight of your wife orgasming under another man? How can you describe the sounds she makes in orgasm?

My whole body was on fire with desire, sweat pouring down my face. At that moment, I wanted and needed to get to bed, throw off the interloper, and take my rightful place as her lover.

Being cuckolded was very, very hard mentally, and at that stage, I was suffering from extreme doubt, wondering if my darling wife would discover her lover was better than her husband. And there was more torment as he resumed pounding her body until Ginny orgasmed again.

=

5: Ginny

=

George proved to be a very good lover. As soon as he mounted and slipped into me, he pushed his body up so every stroke contacted my clit. I was in heaven, and it didn’t seem to be very long before I felt my body responding. The pleasure hit my brain, and enormous spasms lifted me and George off the bed.

Oh wow, that was so good. I began to think he should be my permanent lover, and then it happened all over again.

He came off me and told me to turn over, open my legs, and lift my bum. Ok, I thought, a nice bit of doggy to finish off, so I set myself up for him and turned my head towards Stan, bound to his chair. What a sight he was - sweat pouring down his face and the biggest erection I had ever seen on him.

I felt George push in; his cock slid silently into my cunt before he started to pound me again. This is lovely, I thought, and I increased the pleasure by using one hand to play with my clitty again.

“Oh, that’s fantastic, George. Fuck me harder and make me cum again.”

While egging him on, I concentrated on watching Stan’s reaction - he seemed to have gone bright red. Obviously, I had a very frustrated and jealous hubby!

And then my third orgasm came; it was beautiful, the best ever, and my body seemed to be just one whole lump of supreme pleasure. I heard myself shouting in exaltation, and my eyes, unfocused, could see nothing. Somewhere in the background, I felt my cunt empty and a cock sliding up and down outside, hitting my clit on the down stroke and being somewhere between my buttocks at the top.

And then there was a sharp stabbing pain in my behind. I cried out and opened my eyes to see Stan looking at me in concern, straining at his bounds, shouting “No, no.”, as the pounding started.

I was being buggered by George, a strange alien experience beyond anything I had ever known sexually.

=

6: Stan

=

My torment seemed never-ending. Ginny happily took up the doggy position; George entered her and continued his fucking. I could see her hand underneath fiddling with her clit, she was looking directly at me, her gaze fixed on my eyes as she called out to be fucked harder, demanding George give her another cum.

Oh, how I wanted her at that moment. I wanted to make her cum myself and feel my own cock deep inside as she writhed and jerked in orgasm. But I was bound in place and could only watch as she went into spasm, yelling and screaming in ecstasy.

While Ginny was still in orgasm, he came out. I saw his cock appear from between her legs, hitting her clit, then he pulled back until he was between her cheeks, up and down several times, and then he paused at the top of a stroke, turned his head to me, grinned, and winked. I knew what was going to happen; after all, he’d told me and done it to me, but this was my darling Ginny, completely unsuspecting of what was about to happen.

“No, no, George!” but to no avail, as he pushed in immediately, burying his cock deep in her anal passage.

She cried out in pain, then apparently acquiesced and accepted her fate, but looked directly at me, seemingly accusing me of complicity in the act, before moving her hand down to her crotch once more to rapidly masturbate her clit. Her hand was a blur, and George was fucking like there was no tomorrow, panting hard with the exertion.

Then it all happened at once. He came, she came, both screaming and yelling as their brains were flooded with pleasure, and I couldn’t help what happened next. I started to cry; my emotions seemed to boil over, and the reality of being cuckolded seemed to be beyond my ability to cope.

=

7: Ginny

=

Anal fuck, I’d never thought of it; after all, I do have a lovely, juicy cunt. After the initial shock and pain, I got used to George inside me; it wasn’t unpleasant, just unusual. So I went back to playing with myself, looking for a quick release.

I can’t explain how my orgasm became so powerful, but it was even more so than the previous one; perhaps it was having George cumming inside, or perhaps it was watching Stan’s reaction. I don’t know. As we relaxed, George slumped over my back. I looked at Stan, my hubby, tears streaming down his face.

George came off me, and rather wobbly, I lowered myself to the floor and staggered over to Stan, threw my arms around him, and hugged tightly.

"Oh, baby, you’re mine; George is fun; you are my life.”

I put my mouth over his and pushed my tongue in, giving him the hardest, sloppiest kiss he had ever had.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and leaned forward until the tip of his shaft slid into my open mouth. I sucked as if my life depended on it, using my lips, tongue, and throat. He groaned deeply, thrusting in as much as his bonds allowed. I looked up at him and smiled; his tears dried, and his eyes glazed with the desire to orgasm. I drooled over his cock; it was swimming in the stuff mixed in with his precum oozing from his slit.

Then I stood up, turned my back to him, grasped his slippery cock, and lowered myself onto it, but for the first time, into my anus, not into my cunt. My hole was still relaxed from George’s pounding, so he went in easily. Then I rocked back and forth while squeezing him with my rectal muscles. I was so aroused and needed another cum, so I put one hand on his knee to steady myself and one hand on my clit to pleasure myself.

=

8: Stan

=

She came to me, seeming inebriated with pleasure, lowered her face to mine, and hugged me while talking lovers’ sweet nothings before her mouth latched onto mine. I received a passionate, deep kiss, and I realised my fears were groundless; she was mine forever.

Then she lowered herself down to my hardness and sucked me so beautifully that I never wanted her to stop. I looked down into her eyes and saw love - complete adoring love mixed with unalloyed lust. My cock glistened with a mixture of her spit and my pre-cum, and then she stood, turned her back to me, and lowered herself onto my raging hardness, which disappeared, slipping easily into her anus as I watched.

We had never tried anal intercourse; we never even thought about it, but now it was actually happening. The feeling was incredible - so different from her cunt, soft and tight. She started to rock as my shaft slid out and back in again. I tried to match the movement as much as my bonds allowed. Then she started to compress my shaft using her muscles as she moved, and I could see one arm vibrating as she diddled her clit.

Despite my limited freedom, my feelings were growing, and all of a sudden everything boiled over and my hips bucked under her, my cum squirting deep inside. I threw my head back, screaming and yelling as all my pent-up emotion and desire were released in just a few seconds of sublime bliss. Still orgasming, I looked up at her back and watched as she doubled over, leaning forward as her own orgasm flowed through her body.

Ginny came off me, turned around, released my bonds, and pulled me to my feet. We staggered over to the bed, and just before I fell onto it, I cast a glance around the room. There was no sign of George; he had vanished, but his whereabouts didn’t matter anymore; all I wanted to do was snuggle up to Ginny and sleep.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments