Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie's Stable—Her Roan

"Stephanie adds to her stable with her second lover."

67
11 Comments 11
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Confusion reigns in Doug's mind as he submits to letting Steph have her second lover."

Life is strange sometimes. You end up in places you never expected to. I was a very traditional husband until Steph changed everything. Now I’m Stephanie’s cuckold. I didn’t intend to end this way, but I did. She now has a lover, and just thinking about it can make me cum. I’m a cuckold, but there are lots of different types. I guess I’m a willing cuckold. An enthusiastic cuckold? Ardent cuckold?

Ever since Steph cuckolded me with Phillip it’s been confusing for me. As a new cuckold, I'm trying to understand as my emotions, whipsawed from arousal to self-hatred and back again. I still don't understand what’s happening or comprehend my emotions. I love it, kind of; I hate it, kind of. In the end, I want it more than I hate it.

I was getting used to being Stephanie's cuckold with Phillip when she announced to me, “Doug, I told you, in the beginning, I'd let you know when I wanted to add to my stable of lovers. You remember that, right?" I nodded, and she continued, "I'm going to add to my stable of lovers tomorrow. Nick is coming over at about seven. I enjoy making love with you, and I adore it when Philip fucks me. But, I’m still missing something. I think Nick can provide it; I want Nick, that’s his name, to fuck me.”'

She’d just gotten back from three hours with Phillip, and I was finishing cleaning her, um, pussy. I was licking his cum from her.

“I think that you’ll enjoy Nick fucking me as much as you do knowing that Phillip is fucking me. Sometimes I think you like me with Phil as much as you do when we make love.” She smiled at me and finished, “What do you like? What goes through your mind?”

“Um, I think,” I was hesitating, but continued, “There is a feeling of angst—I saw the word used in a description of a cuckold’s life, and it comes close to what I feel—angst combined with excitement. Steph, the excitement I feel when I see and hear your sexual frenzy as he’s, um, fucking you.”

"He's fucking Marci, and she tells me he also really enjoys going down on women; Marci told me that. And she says he’s great. You’re going to enjoy seeing me get off with him eating me. You don’t seem to really enjoy it, and Marci says being eaten out by someone that really enjoys it is mind-blowing.”

I stopped licking Phillip’s cum from her pussy. And then looked at her. ”There’s pain mixed with excitement when I’m watching you.” I was intent on getting back to licking her pussy and I focused on getting more of his cum out of her. I reached up and took her nipples in my fingers and twisted them, pinching them. I could feel her start to spasm, and she grabbed a pillow to muffle her screams as she came.

I moved up, and I got my cock—penis; Stephanie had started calling it my penis, not my cock—and started moving in her until I came. We lay there until I recovered enough to clean her again.

The next evening, while I was waiting, dread and anticipation were the main emotions I was feeling. After dinner, it was getting stronger until the doorbell rang and I had to greet him—the man who was going to fuck my wife.

He didn't do more than nod at me as he entered. He stepped up to Steph and kissed her. I could feel my cock—penis— getting erect as I watched them. He was simply possessing her. He moved her to the couch, and he took complete charge. He wasn't polite; he wasn't gentle as he removed her blouse and bra. Steph sat there, obviously enjoying it.

I was standing at the door, watching her in front of him, half-naked.

I could see my cock harden and stiffen. My cock was hard in anticipation of seeing Steph submit to someone new. It was the same as the first time with Phillip. I hated what I was allowing to happen, but I still wanted to see it and smell his cum. I wanted to hear the noise as she came for him. Seeing her cum while having her lover eat her pussy—I couldn’t wait.

Step led him to our bedroom, where he sat her on the bed. He leaned over her and gently kissed her breasts—her tits. Slowly harder, mixing bites in with the kisses. I knew what he was going to do, and when he finally bit her hard, she screamed. “Yes, Nick. Mark me as yours.”

I could see and feel cum leaking from my cock. My emotions were swinging from euphoria watching her be marked as owned by Nick to hatred aimed at me for allowing it. This was what I loved the most: my emotions swinging from one extreme to the other. Yes, I was still confused.

Steph was whispering to Nick, but I could only hear a few words.”Nick, lick, yes, I want. Make me…anything.”

Filling in the blanks was driving me crazy. When he had her completely naked, he put her on the bed, kneeling between her legs. Then he started licking her pussy. with his hands massaging her tits. He was slurping in her pussy, driving her crazy. Then he reached up and pinched her nipples, and I could see she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm when he suddenly moved one hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers.

She stiffened and screamed again, “Nick, Nick.” She was spasming when she grabbed him and pulled Nick over her. They were on our bed, and she said, “Your cock, Nick, your cock.” She kissed him insistently and reached down for Nick’s cock, saying, “Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can.”

sandrawalton01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sandrawalton01

The last words I could understand were, "Nick, fuck me, cum in me.” Her voice trailed into unintelligible sounds.

My cock spurted just like it had done when Phillip made her orgasm. It was wonderful, but at the same time, seeing her cum for him was painful as hell. It was wonderful—the emotions roiling over me, and the wonderful pain again. Some of my cum ended on my chest, some on my legs, and some on the floor. I was a mess.

When I could pay attention to Steph and Nick. I could see the last spasms of his cum leaking out of her. She was beautiful; her hair was a mess; her tits were red and swollen; Nick's cock was still oozing cum; and her vagina had his cum leaking out. She had that indefinable glow of a woman who had been fucked to oblivion.

It was both better and worse this time than when Philip fucked her. I knew what I’d be seeing when she climaxed with him. It was more intense because I knew what to watch for.  God, highs and lows, one by one and both together.

Seeing Steph cum with Nick’s cock in her hurt so much, it almost overpowered the thrill I was feeling seeing her cuckold me. Being an avid cuckold means being torn in two and enjoying it.

They rested for a half hour or so, and then Nick crawled up near Steph’s head. His cock was slimy with her juices and the remnants of his cum, and she looked at me as she took it in her mouth. I knew she sucked Philip off, but I’d never watched it happen.

She opened her mouth for a second, so I could see his cock there. I could see his cock in her mouth, and I could see her enjoyment. She was enjoying having it in her mouth, and she was enjoying watching me as I saw it. I was in agony watching her enjoy what Nick was doing. It wasn’t just being done to her; it was mutual. Yes, I’d known I was her cuckold, but this made it clear that it wasn’t just Phillip; it was anyone she wanted. It was any way she wanted.

My cock was hard again, and I felt my second climax as I came again.

I was coming down when Nick tensed, and I saw him cum in her mouth. Steph closed her eyes, sighed and said, “That was fabulous, Nick; you taste so…” She hesitated and then finished saying, “Your cum, I’m going to want it again, a lot, Nick.” She licked her lips to gather it all in her mouth. It was a while, but when she could, she told me to sleep downstairs while she and Nick finished up in my bedroom.

Downstairs, I lay on the couch and could hear Nick continuing to fuck Stephanie.

Doug, you’re not Philip’s cuckold, and you're not just Stephanie’s cuckold; you’re the cuckold to anyone that Steph wants. She’s making me submit more and more. I’ve read enough cuckold stories since I was cucked by Philip that I can imagine what’s next.

The next three days, Steph came home after midnight, and she proudly showed the signs she’d been fucked. Her tits were bruised; she’d left his cum on her pussy—cunt. Once, she’d left some on her face and tits, because she knew how much I enjoyed being able to clean her up. Tend to her bruises, and then, and only then, fuck her myself.

It was two weeks later when Steph first publicly humiliated me. She made reservations on the north coast for two rooms for Steph, Nick, and me for Friday and Saturday nights. She made it clear that the second room was for me, not Nick.

This was the next step in Steph’s making me submit to her and her lovers. I knew immediately that I was going as her cuckold husband and Nick as her lover. Everyone there would know. My cock was hard and stiff, even though I knew it wouldn’t be getting anything except the dregs.

We left about noon to get there early enough to have dinner there. We took our car, with me driving and Nick and Steph in the back, where they could play. They didn’t have sex, exactly, but Steph got Nick off once with her mouth.

When we got there, they were clearly lovers, and I paid for the rooms. They put their luggage in their room and closed the door, and I could hear them lock it. I went to my room, just down the hall a couple of rooms. Inside, I lay down and let my imagination run wild.

It had been an hour when I heard a knock on the door, and it was Steph wearing just her robe. “I’m here for you to clean me up.” She smiled at me and continued, “I love when you lick up all the cum.“ She kissed me and then dropped the robe on the floor and lay down on the bed. “When you’re done, I can suck you off, if you’d like that.”

Yes, I wanted that. I cleaned her cunt, and then she had me stand while she kneeled and pulled my cock out and got me to cum. If you aren’t a cuckold like I am, you don’t know how exciting that was.

I still want to be her cuckold; the pain I feel is overwhelmed by the excitement and thrill I feel. I want to watch her and her lovers. I need to submit to Stephanie. Am I going to submit to her lovers too? What will they demand of me? Will I be able to submit? What more will she require of me?

I’m waiting with trepidation and anticipation! Oh, and I'm waiting with a lot of confusion too.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments