Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Promise Made

"Cheryl gets another promise from Kevin."

93
16 Comments 16
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Cheryl asks for more promises from Kevin, and she gets them."

Spectacular was all she would say on our way home from Tuck's house. She’d spent all night, and all she said was spectacular. She was sitting next to me, saying nothing, but with a bemused look on her face.

God, Kevin, it must have been better than spectacular, maybe stupendous. She had a stupendous fuck, and all I got out of it was a stupendous hard-on, so far at least.

When I pulled onto our driveway, I stopped near the walk to our front door. I looked over at her, and she gave me a tremulous smile. I reached over and pulled Tuck's robe open and saw her tits. They were red and had a couple of bruises on them, together with his cum still on them. I licked it off and said, “You’re going to do it again, aren’t you?”

She looked at me and said, “Let me recover before I say anything.”

I nodded and helped her get out of the car and into the house. The first thing she did was take a long, hot shower and then collapse into bed and sleep. When she woke sometime after noon, she lay there stretching her legs and her arms to get them to recover from all the effort of last night.

Seeing her after Tuck finished with her, seeing as she was finally home, is both agonizing and exhilarating. She won’t tell me what they did. Why? Is he that much better than I am?

I got on the bed next to her and held her face-to-face. I kissed her, holding her tits gently, so I didn’t hurt her. I enjoyed feeling her next to me, her warmth, and the sound of her breathing.

Why am I hoping she’ll say yes? She wants more. While she was gone, I felt more alive and more aware. I could feel my clothes as they rubbed against my skin. The colors were brighter. Music more intense. All I could do was picture her with, shit, her lover, being fucked. I could hear the noises she was making for him. The scream when she came for him was intoxicating.

At the same time, there was a sense of hopelessness, knowing this was all happening for him, not me. Hell!

Last night changed me, and I’m not sure I can live with it. Double hell.

“I love you, Cheryl, no matter what you decide. Can I make love to you? Now?”

“Yes, please, Kevin. Just be gentle. I want you too.” She whispered back to me.

I started kissing her, moving down to her neck and shoulders. Then I moved to her tits, examining them as I did it. Most of the bruises were disappearing, but one was turning purple and yellow.

I continued down her until I was licking her clitoris She was moving under me, making the noises of enjoyment that I love to hear. That lasted for several minutes until she said, “Kevin, do it now. Your cock, in me. Now.”

I shifted and got ready with my cock waiting at the entrance, just teasing, when I pushed it in in one motion. Feeling my cock in her was so wonderful, I forgot to be gentle. I just fucked her as hard as I could until I came. My orgasm was off the charts as I spasmed and then collapsed.

We both collapsed and lay there panting. I closed my eyes and was holding her when she shifted so she could look at me. “Kevin, I have a question. Um, when you made that promise, and I went with Tuck. Do you ever think about what we did that night? When Tuck and I fucked?”

I looked at her, trying to think.

Is this what I think it is? She wants Tuck again? Or she wants someone—anyone—to fuck her. I’m feeling sick.

“Uh, yes, sometimes. We haven’t talked about it, but seeing you walk out the way you did, covered with … “ I couldn’t say the word, cum. “Ah, you seemed to enjoy it, Cheryl. Did you?“ I waited for her.

“Kevin, … Kevin, what was it like for you? Knowing that he was making love to me. Hell, no, he wasn’t making love. He fucked me senseless. I want it again. I want Tuck to fuck me again. But, uh, but Kevin, more than that, more than Tuck, I want other men to … Hell, I want other men to fuck me.”

She took a deep breath and said, “I want to fuck other men. I want your permission; your promise you’ll help me. Kevin, I want to.“ She closed her eyes and shivered before saying, “I want to feel other cocks in my, um, vagina. I want to have. Damn, I just want to feel other cocks taking me and fucking me. That's what I want."

Making that promise was worse than opening Pandora’s Box. It’s worse than my worst nightmare.

“Cheryl, so are you suggesting an open marriage, or what?”

“God no, not an open marriage.”

“Okay,” I said, “you want to cheat on me then. Is that it?”

“No, no, did I cheat on you with Tuck? Did I? No, I didn't. You set it up, didn’t you? I didn’t cheat.”

This was the fear I felt the entire time—no, she wouldn’t cheat on me; she wanted to cuckold me. When I made the promise, that was the fear in the back of my mind. I might become her cuckold.

“That’s a big ask, Cheryl. I don’t know; I can’t imagine letting you do that."

“With Tuck, you wanted to watch, didn’t you? You wanted to watch.” Cheryl said. “If you could watch, sometimes? Not always, but you’ll be able to see it happen. Would that make it different?

“I don’t know.” I said, “This is coming from nowhere; I need to think. I’m not going to answer now. I don’t know if I can do it. Cheryl, let other men have access to your pussy?”

If I can watch, does that change it? What does sometimes mean? If I can watch most of the time, god yes. I didn’t realize when I made that promise that I was going to want to see it so much. I’m going to agree and submit, but I’m not giving it up easily.

God, it was my fear, but it was also what I wanted. I can tell that now. Having Cheryl fuck around on me was what I was hoping for. Can I tolerate the abasement in front of her? I can feel the shame. I think that's what I want.

That’s not what I want. Is it?

I can feel my self-image shifting. I want it. I want Cheryl to fuck other men. What the hell?

Eventually, I went back inside to Cheryl, trying to decide what I was going to say. I knew I was going to make another promise to her, this time open-ended, but I still couldn’t admit it to her.

When I went back in, Cheryl wasn’t willing to accept me not answering her.

Eventually, I gave her what she wanted: open-ended permission to cuck me. Then she smiled at me and said, “I’ve already invited Tuck to come and celebrate our new agreement tonight. I knew you'd accept it. He’s going to initiate you into the society of cuckolds. I know I’ll enjoy it. I hope you do too. He was my first, and you picked him. I want him again as we start this chapter of our lives.”

This is different than the first time; then I’d thought of it as a one-time thing. Now he’ll know it’s not. I’ll be watching this time; I'll see her responding to him. God, I agreed to it, and he’ll know. This won’t be the first time he’s cucked married men. He was notorious in the old days.

At eight, Tuck rang the bell and Cheryl made me let him in. I was uncomfortable when he came in, but he was casual, like this was just a normal encounter. He shook my hand, saying, “Relax, Kevin; Cheryl wants this, and from what I can gather, you do too. The last time was a lot of fun for both of us. Having you watch this time, it’s going to make it special, extra special for me.”

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

He kissed Cheryl like he was already fucking her.  She was kissing him back, and she was breathless. “Tuck, wow. You’re starting in high gear, aren’t you?" She looked at me and continued, “Kevin, I love you, but God, just but. I want this, and you do too. I could tell after Tuck and I finished before, that you wanted me to … to, um, cuck you. You want to see me cuckolding you. I want to start with Tuck. Let you see me with Tuck, and I’ll go on from here."

Tuck was completely casual as he continued to kiss her and started undressing her in front of me. He was in complete. control as he kissed her, moving the kiss to her neck. He was sucking on her neck, and I heard it as he pulled the zipper on her dress down. Her bra was exposed.

God, it’s like I imagined it would be. It’s a nightmare, reliving the scenes I’d seen in my mind when she was with Tuck before. I’ve heard it before, in my imagination, the noises he was making undressing her, the noises she was making in anticipation.

I’ve seen it before; in my imagination, I can’t stand it. I’ve got to leave; leave them here. 

I can’t leave her here, not without seeing what Tuck does to her and how she responds. HELL!

Cheryl was standing there in front of Tuck; his hands were holding her still as he was kissing her. She was making soft mewing sounds, and she reached up to the straps on her bra, slid them off her shoulders, and exposed her breasts to him.

His kisses moved from her lips to her neck, and then to her breasts. When he got to her breasts, I could see him sucking on them, marking them again.

This time, I’m seeing it happen. He’s sucking her breasts, marking them because they belong to him now. Her tits, not her breasts. Her tits.

I closed my eyes because I couldn’t continue watching them. I knew what was going to happen; I’d seen it happen when we were chasing pussy together. He’s always been able to satisfy the women—the wives he’s fucked.

I opened my eyes because not seeing it was worse than seeing it happen. He’s going to take Cheryl away from me, but I still need to watch.

Cheryl leaned against him, offering him her tits. “Tuck, last time, uh, before when you fucked me. I wanted bite marks on my tits. It made me feel like I belonged to you. I want Kevin to see it; see that I belong to you today.” She looked at me and continued, “I want you to see what Tuck does for me. Why I want to be fucked, why I want to cuckold you.”

I can feel myself shrinking in front of them; she’s doing it to me. She’s doing it deliberately. Cheryl wants me to submit to Tuck and her.

I could see that she was changing in front of me—more feral and more controlling. She’s enjoying her new power and intends to use it.

I saw her reach inside his pants to hold his cock while he was biting her tits. It was just seconds before they were naked. That’s when I saw it; she’d shaved her pussy for him. It seemed obscene, in the open like that.

I could see Cheryl hesitating before she said, “Tuck, we’re naked here; it’s making me uncomfortable with Kevin in his clothes. Tell him to undress, and I want to see him jack off in front of us. Tell Kevin to undress and then masturbate, so we can watch.”

“You heard her, Kev,” He said, “get undressed and then get busy.” 

She meant it! She wanted me to masturbate in front of Tuck. She was becoming a lot more assertive than before. She wouldn’t have said either jack off or masturbate. Hell asking me to do it in front of Tuck? That's more than aggressive.

Can I do it? Can I obey her and do it in front of them? I can refuse. I can just leave. I can spit in his eye. God, or not.

I undressed in front of them, hesitating the whole way. When I gripped my cock, the realization swept through me: I’m going to do it. I’m going to jack off.

The arousal from doing something so taboo began to penetrate and control me until I spewed my cum. It felt liberating when I came. I didn’t understand it until later, but I felt a weight being lifted.

Cheryl reached for my cock, wiped some of my cum off, and put it in her mouth. “Um, it is tasty, Kevin. I wondered if you’d do it for me. Watching you masturbate was so exciting. Seeing your expression as you finished, wow, it was marvelous.”

She paused before saying, “Kevin, I love you, but tonight is for Tuck. It’s for Tuck and me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will.” She kissed me and then kissed Tuck.

How do I feel right now? I don’t know for sure, but there is a tremendous sense of anticipation combined with dread. Tonight’s different than before; I’m actually here. This is going to be a lot more personal and close-up.

She moved her focus to Tuck's cock. When she touched it again, I felt a sharp, emotional pain. She held his cock and rubbed the tip on her breasts, smearing his pre-come on them.

When she leaned over and licked the tip, I saw her tongue take it and taste it. Tuck then took possession of her breasts, caressing them like he owned them. He pulled her nipples and squeezed them until they hurt. I started to protest until I realized she was enjoying it. Her face was one of bliss and enjoyment. He does own them now. She'll let him do anything he wants to.

My cock was getting hard again. I hated seeing what they were doing; my cock loved it.

Since I let it happen, I knew who was in charge. It’s my cock.

I suddenly realized I’d been in my head, and Tuck had her lying on the bed, ready to be fucked. She had his cock getting ready to penetrate her. She slowly let it get closer and closer, and then the tip was just touching her pussy lips. It was moving them aside so it could enter.

Cheryl was whispering, “Yes, Tuck, slowly, slowly. Let Kevin see it as you take me. I want him to see it happening this time.” I saw her squirming on the bed, and then I saw his cock disappear into her pussy. I heard her give a huge sigh and then start fucking him back. They started slowly and gradually sped up, getting harder and harder, faster and faster, until he pushed one more time and spasmed. He was coming in her. It was the first time I’d seen her cuckold me.

I felt tears at the same time that my cock oozed a little more cum. God, I was conflicted.

They’d told me I could watch the first time, and I knew I’d have to leave them alone. I cleaned up my mess as best as I could and then left for the guest bedroom.

I could hear them off and on all night, making noises and a few screams. God, Cheryl was loud, fucking him.

There wasn’t much sleep in either bedroom.

After Tuck left, I led her back into our bedroom, where she'd just been fucked. The bed was a mess, with the blankets on the floor and his cum and her juices still on the sheets. I kissed her and laid her on the bed. and we made love—soft, gentle love. It was beautiful and satisfying. Afterward, we lay there holding each other.

I said, "Cheryl, I love you; I know what's ahead; don't stop loving me; don't make me stop making love to you."

"I won't ever," she said, kissing me back.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments