Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 08

"Amanda follows her inner desires"

55
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

It was during the week following Tim’s first fuck with Sarah that I noticed a change in Mandy’s relationship with him.  I was in my office when she came to see me, shutting the door behind her and sitting down.

“Are you home tonight?” she asked, “because I’d like to come round.”

“Yes,” I replied, “I am and I’d love to see you.  Will you be alone or are you bringing your husband?”

“I think I’ll bring him,” she said, “he needs putting in his place.  Ever since he fucked Sarah he’s been a bit cocky.  I understand that he can enjoy other women, but his first responsibility is to me.”

I looked at her with surprise.  This was a change from her usual outlook.  Yes, she enjoyed a bit of dominance, but this was far more definite than she’d been before.

“Is there anything special you want from me?” I asked.

“You mean apart from your cock?” she answered, “yes, I want you to make sure he understands his position.  He is there to look after me and to serve you, to do as he’s told.  He could also do with a bit of humility.”

Wow, I thought, you really are angry with him.

“No problem,” I said, “come at about eight. Dress sexily.  No bra and your red thong.”

“Yes, master,” she said, smiling, and got up to leave.  When she got to the door, she turned around.

“Oh, by the way, I’ve come off the pill,” she said, and left before I could reply.

I could feel my cock jerk when I heard that.  I wondered when she had stopped, when her fertile period was due, and whether she really wanted to get pregnant.

I also thought about the change in her attitude.  Watching Tim enjoy fucking Sarah had clearly rattled her and now she was going to dominate and perhaps humiliate him so that she reinforced her control.

I wondered whether she’d discussed this with Tim.  Was playing sperm roulette a way for her to show him that she was in charge?  Or did she really want to start a family?  Whatever it was, I would happily help her with it.

I left work at about 6.30 pm, picked up a few things at the grocery store, then went home and tidied up the place.  They arrived just after 8.00.  Mandy was dressed in a tight sweater and a short mini-skirt.  Tim was wearing slacks and a polo shirt.

“Hell, you look sexy,” I said as she stood at the door, then pulled her towards me and kissed her.

We stood there blocking the entrance as we kissed with our mouths glued together.  I held her butt under her mini-skirt, feeling her bare skin.  After a few minutes, I stood back and led her in.  Tim followed.

We went into the living room where I poured us all some wine and handed it out.  Mandy and I sat on the couch, Tim in an easy chair.

“So, Tim,” I said, “what are you hoping will happen tonight?”

“Well,” he replied, “I was hoping to join you when you made love to Mandy.”

“I see,” I said, “but that’s the wrong answer.  You seem to have forgotten that your role is to serve, to look after your wife and to do what I want.”

“No, no,” he responded quickly, in a worried manner, “of course I haven’t forgotten.  I will do whatever you want.”

“Good,” I said, “now, what I want is for you to get undressed and sit on the floor.  You can watch from there while your wife and I have some fun.”

He got out of the chair and took off his shirt and trousers, folding them and putting them on the chair, then tugged down his jockeys and put them on top of his other clothes.  He sat down on the floor, his cock flaccid and looking small.

I turned to Mandy and kissed her tenderly, lots of small kisses on her mouth as I brushed her hair back with my hand.  I wanted him to watch her bond with me emotionally rather than physically, to show him that to her I was more than just a good fuck.

She kissed me back the same way, kissing my mouth then my ears and my neck, while she held the back of my head with one hand.  I could feel her legs pressing against mine.

“Oh, I do love your kisses,” she said, then licked my lips.

We carried on kissing like this for several minutes, pulling ourselves closer together.  I could feel the heat from her body and knew she was getting aroused.  We started to kiss passionately as our hands wandered over each other.

I put a hand under her top and felt for her tits.  She had followed my instruction and wasn’t wearing a bra.  I rubbed her nipples and then squeezed her mounds, palpitating her flesh.  She sighed into my mouth.

I put my other hand underneath her top and lifted it up.  She pulled back from me and raised her arms, allowing me to pull it over her head and throw it to one side.

“My god,” I said, “I never get tired of seeing your breasts.  They are fantastic.”

I turned to Tim.

“Your wife is so damn sexy,” I said. “Her body is amazing and gives me such pleasure, and she’s always ready and responsive for me.”

I traced my right forefinger around her left nipple feeling the puckered skin of her areola, then over the top of her turgid nipple before leaning down and flicking my tongue over it.  She thrust her chest forward, brushing her tits against my face.

I sucked her nipples, one at a time, drawing them in my mouth and feeling them elongate.  They felt hard and a little rough.  I felt her open her legs, so I stroked the soft flesh of her inner thighs as my hand wandered upwards towards her cunt.

She wasn’t wearing any underwear and my fingers had soon reached her slit, feeling her moist labia.  I ran them up and down, parting her lips before probing her vaginal entrance.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned, her body squirming, “that’s so nice.”

I stopped sucking her tits and lifted my head to look at her face while I continued fingering her.

“I think we should go to the bedroom,” I said, “Tim, go and turn down the bed for us.”

Tim got up and went into the bedroom.  I helped Mandy get up and, taking her hand, led her into the bedroom where Tim was waiting next to the bed.

I deliberately ignored him as I kissed Mandy tenderly, then stood back and looked at her, still holding her hand.

“My perfect woman,” I said.

“And my perfect man,” she responded.

I removed her skirt and took off my clothes, then held her close to me, kissing her.  She put her arms around me and kissed me back, our tongues intertwined. Her breasts were squashed against me.

After a few minutes, we broke our kiss.  Her eyes were dreamy and she had a lovely smile. She stroked my chest, twirling her fingers in my hair before tracing a line down to my stomach.

“You’re gorgeous,” she said as she traced her fingers over my skin, softly touching me on my stomach, my hips, my buttocks, before cupping my balls in her hand.

I fondled the back of her neck, tickling the sensitive skin.

“So are you,” I said, “not only gorgeous, but also loving, caring, and intelligent.”

I ran my hands up and down her sides, feeling her narrow waist then the flare of her hips. She put her arms around my neck, linking her hands, and pulled my head down to kiss me passionately, rubbing her body against mine.

I ran my hands up and down her back then over her buttocks, pulling her towards my groin so that my cock was trapped between us while we kissed.  I could feel my precum oozing out and wetting both of us.

I pulled her cheeks apart and moved my hands down to feel her slit from behind.  It had started to open up and I could feel the tender inner flesh, slippery and wet.

We edged over to the bed together until her legs were against it.  I pushed her down gently so that she was lying back with her groin at the edge.

I broke our kiss then got down on my knees and pushed my face between her legs.  I could smell her arousal as I licked her slit, separating her labia with my tongue.

She put her hands on the back of my head, holding me against her.  I rubbed her clitoris with my nose, then licked the underside.  She drew in her breath sharply and her hips bucked.

I circled her clit with my tongue, pressing gently on the shaft.  It felt quite hard and warm.  I clasped it between my lips and sucked very gently until I felt the tip emerge.

“Oh, Alan,” she whispered, “oh my darling.”

Her juices were now flowing and wetting my chin.  They felt more gel-like than usual, and I wondered whether she was ovulating.

Still sucking at her clit, I inserted two fingers into the entrance of her vagina in a corkscrewing motion, moving them in and out gently.

“Please come inside me,” she cried, “I need you inside me.”

I got up off my knees and put my hands under her upper body, sliding her back on the bed.  She lay back and raised her knees as I climbed up on the bed to kneel between them.

She reached down and held my cock then rubbed it up and down her slit.

“Make love to me, Alan.”

I glanced at Tim.  He was standing at the foot of the bed stroking his cock.  His face was alive with lust, but his eyes looked dull and pained as his wife positioned the head of my cock at her vaginal entrance.

I pushed, encountering some initial resistance which soon gave way and my glans popped through her entrance to enjoy the warm, wet clasp of her vagina.

I leaned forward and kissed her as my cock pushed its way deep inside her vagina.  It felt absolutely heavenly, my corona rubbing her vaginal walls, setting my nerves jangling.

I reached forward and grabbed a pillow from the bed and stuffed it under her butt, then started thrusting very gently, pushing against the end of her vagina until my cock was completely inside.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other.  I raised myself on my hands so that I could see her body.  She reached up and stroked my chest then rubbed my nipples.

“You will have to pull out,” she said.

“Is that what you want?”

“No, but that’s what has to happen.”

I didn’t reply, but started thrusting in her, long, slow strokes.  All the way out, pause, then all the way in.

Her eyes never left mine, but her hands wandered all over my body, touching, stroking, gripping.  She started fucking me back, lifting her butt off the pillow then sinking back into it again.

I looked at her tits bouncing as I fucked her.  Her areolae had darkened and her nipples had elongated.  I leaned down and gripped one between my teeth.

“Aaaah,” she cried, “oh god.”

I let go of it and kissed her, sucking in her lips.  She bit me gently as her body bucked underneath me, then flung her head to the side.

I speeded up and soon we were fucking like rabbits.  Her butt was bouncing up and down on the pillow and she was grunting.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

My cock felt on fire and my nerve endings were screaming.  I was close to cumming when I felt her cunt clamp on my cock and her nails dig into my arms.

“Aaaargh,” she cried, lifting her head as her cunt started spasming rhythmically around my cock.

I pulled my hips back with a jerk so that my cock came out of her, then used all my concentration to avoid cumming.  I squeezed the base of my cock and held it tight until I felt my arousal level decline.  A few drops of semen oozed out, but I’d managed to hold off.

Mandy, however, continued to orgasm, her nails digging into my arms, her face contorted, and her body shook.  After a while, she calmed down, and her hips sank onto the pillow.

“My god that was intense,” she gasped, “but it’s not the same when you pull out.  I felt so empty.”

“We can fix that,” I said, getting off her and kneeling between her legs. “Tim, come here and hold my cock.”

He stepped forward and stood beside the bed, then took my cock in his hand.

“Can you feel how hard it is?” I said, “and how much bigger than yours?“

“God, yes,” he said.

“You can play with it, if you want,” I said.

He started masturbating me.  I reached back and grasped his cock.  It was erect and hard.  I stroked it slowly, sliding his foreskin back and forth over his glans.  After a few minutes, he was breathing heavily and moaning.

“Do you want me to go back inside your wife?” I asked, stroking him faster.

“Yes, yes,” he said, “I want to watch you make her orgasm again.”

“If I do that, I’m going to cum in her and she’ll probably get pregnant.”

“That’s alright.”

“If that’s alright, it’s you who’s going to put my cock into her.  Get on the bed and do it,” I said, letting his cock go.

He got on the bed and rubbed my cockhead around inside his wife’s slit, then pushed it in.  I moved my hips forward, pushing it in further, then leaned forward over Mandy and put my head down to her ear.

“I’m going to cum in you, Mandy.  Your husband wants me to, and so do you.  It’s time,” I whispered, then kissed her ear before swirling my tongue in it.  I felt her shiver.

“Alright,” she whispered back.

I started thrusting in her, knowing that I was going to impregnate her with her husband right there, watching. I felt incredibly excited and hugely powerful.

Mandy started fucking me back, lifting her hips to my thrusts.  She looked at me with dreamy eyes.

“I love you,” she whispered, “and I want your baby.”

“Feel my balls, Tim,” I said, lifting my head, “they’re going to create your first child.  I’m going to fill your wife with my semen with millions of my sperm. It’s going to flood her vagina, into her cervix and then into her fertile womb, searching for an egg. One of my sperm will mate with one of your wife’s eggs and will create a life, a child to grow in your wife’s womb.”

“Oh my god,” he panted as he fondled my balls, rolling them around, “I can’t stand it. I’m so fucking excited.”

“Lie down next to your wife and hold her hand while I impregnate her.”

He lay down and held her hand while he played with his cock.

I speeded up my thrusts, my cock pounding in and out of a Mandy.  My cock felt incredibly hard and yet sensitive to every ripple and fold of her vagina, as her pelvic muscles massaged my shaft.

My glans felt as though it was on fire as my corona rubbed her against her vaginal walls.  The itch was unbearable.

I could feel my muscles tensing and I was holding my breath.  Mandy was gripping my arms.  Her eyes were shut and her face contorted.

‘Aaaargh,” I shouted, “oh fuck,” as I felt my balls rise and cling to my shaft and the muscle at the base of my cock contract, forcing a wad of semen up my shaft and shooting it inside her cunt.

My muscles relaxed then tensed again and I shot another huge rope of semen inside her, then another and another as Mandy held her hips high, her cunt spasming around my shaft, milking out every drop.

After a while, I felt my muscles relax as all the tension drained out of my body and a feeling of peace come over me.  Mandy started to relax too as her hips sank down.  My cock felt as though it was wallowing in a sea of semen, and the base of my shaft itched.

I dropped down and kissed her, my lips brushing hers.  She was still breathing quite heavily but had a look of serenity and satisfaction.  Her eyes were soft and dreamy.

“That was beautiful,” she said, “utterly beautiful.”

She dropped Tim’s hand and put her arms around me, hugging me against her.

“My man,” she said, “my lovely man.”

I looked at Tim.  He was lying with his eyes closed.  His cock was lying on his stomach in a small pool of cum.

We lay like that for several minutes until I felt my cock start to detumesce and slip out of Mandy’s cunt.  I shifted my hips and it slid out.  I kissed her again and lifted myself off to lie on my side next to her.  I put my arm around her waist and soon fell asleep.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night.  Mandy had turned on her side, her back to me, her butt against my groin.  She and Tim were kissing.

“I love you,” she whispered to him, “I feel secure and looked after with you.”

“And I love you too,” he whispered back. “I’m just so sorry that I can’t look after you sexually.”

“That’s alright, we’ve got someone else for that.”

“Yes, we have, and he’s fucking sexy.  I find him extremely attractive and exciting.”

“Maybe you should ask him to fuck you one day.”

“Would you mind?”

“No.  I’d probably quite enjoy watching it.”

“Maybe I will, then.”

“Will you be pleased if I’m pregnant?”

“Oh yes, I will. Sad, as I wish it could be mine, but I understand your desire for his child and I can accept it.  As far as I’m concerned, any child of yours is a child of mine.”

“You’ll be a brilliant dad.”

“And you’ll be a perfect mother.”

They kissed again, mouths locked together.  I had thought of showing I was awake but decided not to disturb their close moment.  Instead, I thought about how lucky I was.  Tim was an ideal cuck.  Sex with his wife was superb and would be available to me with his support at any time.

I also thought about his desire to be fucked by me and decided that I would do that fairly soon.  I would have to work out a scenario that would appeal to him, but would probably be very dominant, taking and using him.  I wondered how Mandy would react.

The two of them were now silent as they kissed and stroked each other.  I wondered if a fertilised egg was growing in her as they felt each other’s bodies.  I hoped so, as I imagined her growing big with my child.

All of these thoughts were making my cock stir and soon it grew, pressing into Mandy’s butt.  She felt it too, and pressed against it, rubbing it with her crack.  I moved my hips back and then slid my cock forward between her thighs.

She lifted her leg then reached down and pushed the tip of my cock into her slit.  I pushed forward and felt myself sink into her soft, wet vagina, still slimy with my semen. She lowered her leg.

“You’re awake.”

“Yes.  Being next to your sexy body would wake a dead man.”

“You’re insatiable.”

“Yes, and you love it.”

“Is Tim awake?”

“Yes, I am,” he said.

“Did you like watching your first child being conceived?”

“God, yes.”

“I’m pleased.  I very much enjoyed it, too, and I’m really looking forward to watching Mandy bloom as she grows big with our baby.”

“Will you guys still want me when I’m all fat and waddling around?” Mandy asked.

“Even more,” I replied, and started thrusting inside her, my cock slipping in further.  She arched her back, changing the angle of her hips so that my cock could go deeper.

“God you feel good,” she exclaimed.

“And you,” I said, “you have an exquisite cunt.  It feels like textured velvet, clasping my cock like a glove and rubbing it, and you know just how to use it.”

I was now fucking her with short strokes, moving only a few inches.  My cock was rubbing her cervix, stimulating my frenulum.  It felt fabulous.

“Oh god, Alan, I’m going to cum.”

I felt her body tense and her legs begin to tremble as her orgasm started. She didn’t make a sound, instead, she pulled Tim towards her and kissed him passionately and roughly, then made some squeaky noises in his mouth.

I increased the length of my strokes and soon felt my own orgasm approaching as I held my breath and tensed my muscles, trying to make my cock bigger and harder.

Then suddenly I felt that point of no return and my cock jerked as my muscles contracted and I felt my urethra throb as a wad of semen surged up it and ejaculated inside Mandy’s vagina.

“Mmmf,” I heard Mandy exclaim, then I felt another surge of semen, followed by a final, much smaller ejaculation.

As my muscles relaxed, I felt a lovely warm glow of satisfaction and relief spread throughout my body, as if all the tensions of life had just melted away, followed by an overwhelming sense of tiredness.

My cock was still quite hard and Mandy’s cunt was still wrapped tightly around it, and I could feel the slimy texture of my cum all around my glans.  We lay like that for several minutes until I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore and I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning lying on my back and alone in the bed.  I could hear noises in the kitchen.  I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.  When I’d finished freshening up, I put on my bathrobe and went to the kitchen. The two of them were making coffee and toast.

“Morning, you two,” I said, “did you sleep well?”

“Oh, very well, thank you,” Mandy said, “and you?”

“Like a log. I was exhausted.  What time is it?”

“Six thirty.”

“Shit, you guys have to go home and change for work.”

“I know, that’s why we’re up.  Sit down and have some coffee while we get dressed.”

They left the kitchen as I poured myself some coffee.  They soon returned, dressed in their previous night’s clothes.  We walked to the door, where I put my arms around Mandy and gave her a big kiss, rubbing her tummy.

“See you later at work,” Mandy said.

“Look after your wife,” I said to Tim as I opened the door.

“I will,” he said, “and thank you for a really good evening.”

“It was my pleasure,” I replied, “of that you can be sure.”

They laughed and left.  I closed the door and returned to the kitchen.  I hoped that Mandy was pregnant, but we’d have to wait a few weeks until we knew.  Whatever the result, the relationship was now firmly established.

Tim had accepted that I was his wife’s preferred sexual partner and that she wanted me to father her first child.  The pleasure of her body was mine to enjoy at any time I so wished, and I would decide when and what he could have.  The next step, now, would be for me to fulfil his desire to be fucked…….

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments