Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"What a wild journey into open marriage, hotwifing and cuckoldry."

I was still in shock at the text my wife had showed me, even after "taking care of myself". Especially the following day, when I was at work, reflecting on what she had shown me. It was another aspect of this whole arrangement that made me jealous and turned me on at the same time. It wasn't just the lewdness of his texts to her, describing exactly what he wanted to do, and where he wanted to come. It was also seeing her responses, and even her advances to Pete, her first ex. I didn't think she had a mouth on her like that, and it kind of disturbed me to read her messages indicating how badly she wanted his cock. But it was also a major turn on, and had me rock hard, every time I thought about it. Their next date was in three nights, and I could not wait. In fact, I asked my wife if I could see what she was planning on wearing.

"Sure," she said. She showed me a sexy pair of black panties, and her black, knee high boots. Otherwise, she was deciding between tight jeans and a skirt, and then a top. But what really shocked me, was what she showed me next. She said, "I have one more thing to show you - it's something he asked for, but I think you'll like it too." And with than, she pulled down her yoga pants to reveal a freshly, and completely waxed, pussy. She quickly pulled her pants up. "He gets first dibs," she giggled. This made me so hot, I almost fainted.

I was stunned, and she could tell. She told me to relax, and then she mentioned that Pete, her lover, also was completely shorn down there - and she suggested that I do the same! No need to twist my arm - and incidentally, I have been "manscaping" ever since. Anyway, this little twist showed me that she definitely wanted his cock, which was exciting, and a little scary at the same time. But overall, I was turned on, and truly counting down the days.

When that Friday finally arrived, it was typical late October weather for our area, which meant rainy and cool. My wife chose the jeans, boots, and tight sweater for her sexy clothes, and then we kissed goodbye. She told me not to worry, and that she was absolutely saving something for me, but I still had small hints of jealousy. More importantly, I had a raging erection and sense of lust to go with it. After my wife left, I made dinner for our boys, played some Xbox with them, and then had them in bed by 9:00. Then I opened a bottle of Scotch, poured a couple of drams, and mellowed out ahead of my wife's return.

My wife texted me right around 9:15 to tell me that they had "had some fun" as soon as she arrived, then went out for dinner and drinks. She said she would probably be leaving soon but would text me once she was on the road. Funny thing is, I did not hear from her again until 11:15. Not that I was angry - I was actually even more turned on. She called me from the road and said that she had felt a little too tipsy to drive after dinner, and so went back to his hotel room, and then "lost track of time". She would not give me any other details but told me I would get a chance to guess when she got home.

When my wife showed up in the doorway this time, she was a little less disheveled than the last time, but still had the look of someone who had just been fucked thoroughly. We kissed, and she put my hand down her jeans. Her sexy black panties were sticky, and when I worked my fingers inside the panties, I could feel how wet and stretched out she was. Her labia felt downright massive, and incredibly slippery at the same time. I kissed her neck. She asked me if I thought she had been naughty.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

I said, "Of course!" Then she asked me if I could guess what they had done. My guess was once before dinner and once after.

She said, "Almost," and then informed me that they had actually done it three times.

She grabbed my throbbing cock through my pants. I immediately began pulling them off, and she eagerly helped. She walked me to our family room couch and sat me down. She proceeded to give me a glorious hand job, while filling in all of the details on positions, the taste of his rock hard cock, and the fact that all three of his loads were safely in her vagina right now! I was about to come, but she seemed to sense that, and stopped. She quickly pulled off her fuck-me boots, jeans, and panties, and walked into our kitchen, and positioned herself against our island, with her ass facing out, towards me. She wanted it from behind, standing up, and who was I to say no? I wanted that cum filled, slutty pussy more than ever before.

My cock slid right in, probably with a lot of assistance from Pete and his three loads (I always thought this guy must have some impressive balls). Anyway, I could indeed smell the scent of semen mixed with my wife, which was a huge turn on. So much so, that I did not last super long. I mean, it was all that I could do, not to cum immediately. But this time I was able to stay in control, at least for a while. What finally sent me over the edge into intense orgasm, was the combination of dirty talk from my wife, and the visual from behind.

You see, as I had entered her from behind, and had begun gradually building up the intensity and frequency of my strokes, my wife started panting out more details about the encounter with Pete. She moaned and told me of their kissing and giving each other oral.

So, fatefully, I panted out, "What's your favorite part of fucking him?"

Her response instantly put me on the road to orgasm: "When he comes inside me," she said.

I thought I could hold on a little longer, but just as she said that I looked down, and under our kitchen pot lights, I could clearly see her boyfriend's semen all over my cock and scrotum. Kind of gross, but when you are in the throws of hot sex and acting out a fantasy, and then get a visual that confirms the fantasy - well, I could not maintain control any longer. I had managed to fuck my wife pretty hard, and I think she legitimately enjoyed it. All I know is that we had rules, and so at about the four-minute mark, I pulled out and shot a massive load all over my wife's sexy butt and back. And let out a war cry that almost woke the kids. I had never felt so hot or turned on in my life. I almost passed out!

Somehow, we managed to get enough composure to make it upstairs to bed. She commented afterwards that before we had embarked on this lifestyle, with her "outings" as she called them, I was not nearly as aggressive. I asked her if she really enjoyed being inseminated by a new man, and she firmly said yes. This got me hard again, and we had one more round before finally dosing off.

And so we carried on like this throughout the rest of that Autumn, with her having fairly regular, cum filled outings, and me getting my fill of sloppy seconds and loads of dirty talk.

Then came New Year's Eve...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments