Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold's Fantasy

"A cuckold fantasy becomes reality."

206
34 Comments 34
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A short story about a cuckold that may or may not become a series"

My wife Jo and I have been married for twelve years now and although our sex life used to be quite adventurous, we have slowly become more and more conservative. She is a beautiful thirty-six-year-old with light brown hair and a shapely body that I can tell other men find attractive. I have always had fantasies about seeing her with other men and enjoyed reading about wife-sharing on the internet and in magazines, but only talked about them to Jo about a year ago. Since then, we have often found pleasure in discussing my fantasies while we engage in lovemaking, describing how I would observe another man satisfying her and bringing her to orgasm.

I started talking about my fantasies just to see if I could ignite some excitement. She kissed me passionately and was clearly eager to fantasise so I thought I would continue by suggesting that she think of who might be interested in her, just to push the fantasy a little further.

She smiled a very sexy smile whilst kissing more and more passionately, grinding her hips toward me. I could tell that there were some very dirty thoughts going through her mind.

“You have someone in mind already, don’t you?” I asked.

Her tongue went deep into my mouth before she pulled back with a sexy little giggle.

“Maybe,” she replied.

Then she pulled me towards her as if trying to get me as deep as possible into her.

“Well?” I asked, keen to play out the fantasy.

Jo was clearly in the mood.

“Do you think he would like to fuck you?”

Our kiss was unlike any other we had shared before. I slowed down my thrusting, fearing that I would cum any second and ruin the fantasy.

“I know he wants to,” she said.

It was at this point that I realised that this might not actually be a fantasy that was going on in Jo’s mind.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

Desperately trying not to cum. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, and I had never been so turned on and so hard in my life.

“Have you talked to someone about our fantasy?”

Hoping that the answer would be yes, Jo kissed me harder again, her breathing becoming heavier.

“I talked to Chris about it. He just needs to know that you are OK with it.”

I slowed my movements right down as I almost came as she spoke to me. Chris was our mutual friend through work.

“Fuck, yes, yes, I want him to fuck you senseless.”

I couldn’t really believe that I was saying it, but it felt so good to push this. The most amazing fantasy was becoming real. Jo pushed on my hips to stop my thrusting.

Then she said, “Pass me the phone.”

I leaned over to the side of the bed and passed over her phone. She dialled a number and a few moments later talked.

“Hi Chris, it’s Jo. You know that stuff we talked about earlier? Yep... well, Nigel is more than happy with the stuff we discussed earlier. Uh-huh... I know... he says he wants you to fuck me senseless! Mmm, that sounds good. OK, see you in thirty minutes. Bye.”

As I placed the phone back on the table, Jo pushed firmly against my hips.

“Hop off. I need to get ready for Chris. He’ll be here soon.”

I was desperate to cum, but she insisted I could probably do that later and that she needed to get ready. She looked through her underwear drawer and pulled out a white peephole neglige with little bows that undo to reveal her nipples. It stops just at the waist and leaves her beautiful pussy on display. Meticulously, she adorned herself with black stockings and began tidying her hair.

In a seductive manner, she sat at her dressing table, applying her lipstick and a bit of makeup, exuding sexiness. She hardly wears any makeup, so to watch her getting ready, applying eyeliner and perfume was enough to make my cock hard as a rock again.

She gave me a sexy glance in the mirror as she rose and sauntered down the hall to the lounge. I watched her shapely figure as she walked away from me and realised that in a few minutes, someone else’s hands would be all over my wife, caressing her beautiful breasts, licking her and making love to her.

We were only in the lounge for a few minutes before I saw the lights through the curtain and heard a car pull onto the driveway. Jo cracked the front door and waited for Chris to approach. A moment later, they came into the lounge and stood before me. Jo started gently caressing the bulge that had already formed in the front of Chris’ jeans, and they kissed while he stroked his hand across her erect nipple. She slowly pulled away from him and took him by the hand, leading him toward the bedroom.

“Are you sure you are OK with this, mate?” asked Chris as he followed her.

“Very sure.” A rush of excitement was surging through me.

“Are you coming to watch?” asked Jo, with that sexy, naughty, knowing smile she was so good at.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

I nodded and followed them down the hallway. Jo sat on the edge of the bed and Chris stood in front of her as she undid his belt and pulled down his jeans. As she pulled down his boxer shorts, his already erect cock sprang to attention. It was huge, and I could see the look in Jo’s eyes as she lowered her head forward and gently licked the tip. She groaned in anticipation and ran her tongue around the head of her new plaything. Her hand looked tiny as she gripped his shaft, working it up and down, taking more of his cock into her mouth with every movement. Jo rarely sucks me, so the sight of her eagerly taking another man's cock into her mouth, and enjoying it so much, was incredible.

Chris looked upwards and let out a sigh of pleasure as my wife sucked him. I stroked my cock, thinking how much smaller I looked compared to the man that was about to make love to my wife and trying not to cum as I watched.

Chris lifted his t-shirt over his head and leaned forward, pushing Jo back onto the bed. He kissed her neck and moved down her body, gently licking her breasts and slowly parting her legs to reveal her soaking wet pussy. As he rubbed her pussy, she gasped and closed her eyes. Her pleasure was obvious, and she gestured to him to lie down beside her. She climbed over him and paused for a moment, rubbing the head of his cock on her, before lowering herself down, savouring every inch as his enormous member pushed up into her.

She gyrated slowly, relishing the feeling of his cock so far up inside her. Chris began to suck and lick her breasts as they swayed gently above him and his hands reached around to her smooth ass, which he firmly squeezed as he encouraged her to move up and down on his erection.

I watched as she rode his cock, pushing herself hard down onto him with every thrust. Soon her body trembled and the first orgasm of the evening pulsed through her body.

She laid down on the bed, parted her legs wide and pulled him onto her. Chris slid into her in one effortless motion. The sight of that enormous cock pushing into my wife was amazing. She let out a long moan and pulled him hard toward her, arching her back as he went deeper than I could ever manage. He kissed her passionately as he thrust harder and harder into her; her moans growing louder and more intense. Jo looked over at me with a look of pure lust on her face.

“This is amazing!” she moaned as she stared right into my eyes. “Oh, oh, that’s so deep. Oh, Chris, this is incredible.”

I watched, mesmerised by the sight of this man fucking my wife, pleasuring her and pushing his enormous cock so deep inside her whilst she writhed in pleasure beneath him. Chris’s thrusting became harder and faster whilst Jo moaned beneath him, urging him on. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling him deeper with every thrust. Chris’s strong, deliberate movements were driving Jo wild, and she trembled through orgasm after orgasm until he could hold back no longer.

With one final push, Chris ejaculated. I watched as he filled my wife’s pussy with his sperm, pumping it deep inside her. Jo groaned with pleasure as his warm seed streamed deep into her. Chris pushed forward five or six times before he had finally stopped filling her with his seed. Jo arched her back, as if to grip his cock tighter and hold all the cum inside her.

She held him there for what seemed like a few minutes, kissing him passionately and savouring the feeling of the huge, warm cum load. After a while, Chris rolled slowly onto his back and they lay there, gently touching each other and kissing. I lay at the edge of the bed, watching them caress. Jo reached down, running her fingers across her stretched spunk filled pussy. Then, placing her fingers in front of my mouth.

“Tell me how good my new lover tastes.”

My tongue lapped at her fingers, savouring this slightly salty and a little bitter unfamiliar taste.

“Now get down there and clean me up.”

Chris forced my head down. I began my clean-up job. After approximately five minutes, Jo yanked me up by my hair.

“Now clean, my new lover.”

Chris held his beast of a cock in front of me. My tongue ran the length of this beautiful specimen. I could not believe how much I was enjoying licking another man’s cock.

Once I had done, Chris said. “I suppose this little cuckold deserves a treat. Kneel here.”

I knelt in front of my wife and Chris wanked me off. Within a minute, I was shooting my cuckold spunk onto my wife’s chest.

“Now clean me up again,” Jo said.

I ate my cream from my wife’s tits. I was becoming a spunk slut, and I was loving it.

The three of us lay there for a while - I hadn’t seen Jo this satisfied for a long time and she seemed in no hurry to move. I think she was enjoying the warmth of her new lover. A little while later, Chris said he had to leave, but we that we should definitely get together again soon. Jo wants to call him again next week and we are going shopping this weekend for some new lingerie, especially for the occasion...

There might be a part two.

Published 
Written by Irishgurl1916
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments