Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Only Cure Possible

"Sometimes your body can win over your mind!"

22
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Mia was standing in front of the dresser, checking her reflection in the large mirror that gave me such a wonderful view of her beautiful face and upper body. I could see her glance to the side and knew she caught me staring at her ass and legs.

Her smile was warm and genuine, and I knew she didn’t mind the lasciviousness in my countenance. If anything she considered it a complement, or at least a confirmation that the outfit she had chosen to wear tonight was having its desired effect on me. She smoothed back her black hair, touched the bridge of her nose with the tip of her middle finger to smooth in her make-up, and looked at other details of her face to make sure they were just so. You know, the little things that girls do when they know everything is fine but they want you to recognize the time and effort they have put in for you.

She turned slowly towards me and took a few slow steps, placing one foot directly in front of the other so that her hips rotated in that provocative sway that mesmerizes men. The distance at which she stopped brought her back from her shoulders to her knees into view in the mirror. Her hands came to rest on her hips as she posed there, one knee pointing slightly across her body, letting me take in the vision of feminine beauty and asked “Do you like my outfit?”

Anyone who said no to that would have been lying! Mia had on real silk stockings that shimmered in the light of the bedroom. Black suede ankle boots with open toes encased her feet. Their five inch heels defined her calves and tightened her ass into well rounded globes of flesh encased in black silky panties with what appeared to be a lace butterfly covering an emerald inset in the front of her mound. The stockings were being held up by a black satin waist cincher, which highlighted her hips and framed the creamy white flesh of her ass in the mirror. A matching bra, black with emerald cup liners under black lace, was the only other thing she was wearing.

Her eyes were wide and almond shaped with her make-up designed to place them in a smoldering, smoky backdrop of black. A feint hint of emerald on her eyelids tied the colors of her outfit to her face. High cheekbones and a wisp of blush gave her an almost innocent look that belayed the presentation of her body.

I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her tight against me and let the hardness of my cock pressed into her belly answer her question. My hands slid down to cup her cheeks while she put her arms around my neck. Our lips met. I could feel the smooth, waxy texture of her lipstick. The eroticism of our bodies pressed together caused my breathing become deeper, ragged, and I pressed my tongue forward to penetrate her lips. She deftly pulled her tongue to the back of her mouth to force me to push deeper, then tickled the tip of my tongue with hers.

I hooked my thumbs into the waist of her panties to slide them off but she stopped me. With a sultry voice she said “Leave them on, for now.” She then dropped to her knees in front of me. I stood there and watched this vision of loveliness kiss the head of my erect cock. When she pulled away a thin line of pre-cum connected her lips to my cock. Her tongue darted out to catch the bridge of fluid that connected us. A soft moan escaped her lips and betrayed her pleasure. A louder groan from mine answered hers as the vision and feel of her lips and tongue overpowered my senses.

Pressing forward, I begged to be taken into the warmth of her mouth. Her lips parted, and the head of my cock pressed between those full, red lips. I sighed as she bobbed back and forth. Each forward movement I would feel her tongue slide along the bottom of my cock, each journey back she would tighten her lips around me and suck. I could feel the cum churning in my balls, ready to explode. I was torn between the need to release the pressure that was building in me and the wish to enjoy her oral talents forever. All too soon Mia took that choice away from me.

Mia stood up and kissed me passionately. The taste of my cock on her mouth and the smeared lipstick betrayed what she had so recently done. I was prepared to beg her to finish what she had started, to offer her whatever she desired just to satisfy my desires. But as I gathered my wits she leaned in and whispered “I need you inside me!”

She turned and walked towards the bed, but I caught her from behind.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

I reached around her to pull her back against me. My hands ran down the front of her body to feel the hardness of the flesh inside her panties. She was fully erect, and the front of her panties was soaked with the pre-cum that had been flowing from her cock. I again hooked my thumbs into the waist of her panties.

This time she made no move to stop me as I pulled them up and forward to clear her hard cock. I slid them down her legs until they fell to the floor. She stepped forward and crawled to the center of the bed. I followed her forward, and as she knelt there on her hands and knees I surprised her by sliding my tongue into her ass. A deep intake of breath signaled her surprise, and the way she rocked back against my face betrayed the pleasure she was feeling. Within moments she screamed “Please! I need your cock in me!”

I knelt between her parted legs and lined my cock up to her asshole. I pressed forward until I felt the head of my cock enter her. She took a few moments to breath and adjust to my engorged flesh, then pushed back against me. I moved slowly into her, my hands hooked on her hips, until I sensed the need to stop. I then backed out part way, paused for a moment, then again moved into her a bit farther.

Within minutes we were enjoying each other’s bodies in a rhythmic sexual dance. As the pressure once again built, I knew I needed to slow down. I sat back on my heels, pulling her with me. Her weight was on my thighs, but my cock was only half inside her. I undid her bra so that I could play with her nipples. I thought I could calm down a bit, but she would have none of that!

As she sat on my thighs she started to move her hips in a circular motion. I moved one hand down to grasp her cock. I stroked it with firm, quick pulls. I hoped she would catch up to me. Within a few moments she leaned against my upper body and screamed in pleasure. I could feel the pulsing of her cock in my hand as stream after stream of hot cum shot out, and her ass clenched around my cock in time with her spurts. The first contraction sent me over the edge, and I came inside her. Our cocks were pulsing in time, and kept pulsing together long after our ejaculations stopped.

We fell to our sides. We spooned as we fell, and pulled the blankets over us to sleep the dreamless sleep of the sexually satiated. I remember thinking to myself as I fell asleep how wonderful it would be to awaken to the pleasure of spending a day with Mia!

The next morning I woke up alone. Mia’s warm body was not there. There was no smell of her perfume lingering on the pillow. The wet spot on my sheets made it all too obvious that I had slept through another dream of Mia. I had to laugh at myself. I hadn’t had a wet dream for more years than I care to admit I’ve been alive. How can a person I’ve never met in the flesh have such power over my dreams?

That’s right, we have never met in person.

I first saw a picture of Mia when I was in a chat room here on Lush. I believe it was Jayne’s Picture Room. She was so damned beautiful that I just had to whisper privately how attractive I found her. After carrying on a private conversation for about twenty minutes I invited her to a private chat room and was excited when she agreed. We flirted shamelessly, telling each other our likes and dislikes in movies, books and, yes, even sex. After our chat I went to her profile to send a friend request. That’s when I found out that Mia was, in fact, a cross dresser!

Well so much for a friend request! I left her profile, turned off my computer, and went to sleep. The next day I logged back into Lush, and as you probably guessed I ended up back on Mia’s page. Her user name made it clear she was not born a woman, but I had never noticed. I read her profile completely, several times, and the more I looked at her pictures and thought about how much we had in common the more smitten I was becoming.

Finally I sent the friend request, and was delighted when he/she (I wasn’t sure which pronoun to use at that time) accepted. I kind of hoped that we would message each other for a while, find we had little in common or no real attraction, and drift apart so that I could settle back into my comfortable straight life. That didn’t happen!

Now I realize, the only cure possible is to find Mia…

Published 
Written by Strange4Utah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments