Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Sex Stories

Stories in the College Sex category are primarily centred around the theme of academia and student life.

They can include elements such as campus socialising, dorm living, wild student parties featuring college girls and coeds, cheerleaders, fraternity and sorority groups, the freedoms associated with being away from home for the first time, student / teacher relationships, etc.

Seduced By A Student - Part III

Professor Stevens and Monica become a little more intimate.

If there’s one thing that can throw sound judgment out the window, it’s having the best sex of your life, with the hottest woman you’ve ever been with. That’s the only explanation that I have for inviting Monica to come and spend the weekend at my place....

Ruined Life Of Teacher Victoria Ch. 1

Student tricked teacher after disciplinary conversation.

As dawn broke, Victoria Wesley stirred from her slumber, the first rays of sunlight peeking through the cracks of the window blinds. As her gaze settled on her husband's sleeping face, a fond smile tugged at the corners of her lips. They had shared a rema...

Seduced By A Student - Part II

Monica pays a price - or gets what she wants? - for being a tease.

The morning after my office encounter with Monica, reality began to set in. The day before I was still riding high from the thrill of it all, but the next day my mind was filled with all of the possible consequences and deep fear crept over me. If anyone...

Abby’s Awakening

Sometimes your true self lies dormant until it is encouraged to stir from its slumber. Only then, when finally released from its shackles, can the emerging spirit soar!

Lights flashed and music boomed out of the speakers, impelling everyone to move. The floor was awash with pumping arms, flailing legs and bouncing bodies. The dancing was wild. Felicity was screaming, hands waving wildly to the rave music, the beat forcin...

Seduced By A Student - Part I

A female student needs help fulfilling her college dream before graduating.

“Professor Stevens?” I looked up from my desk and towards the open door to my office. Standing in the doorway was a student of mine, a girl named Monica who’d been in a few of my classes over the last few years. I usually hated it when students came by ri...

Dad And Sophie Part 14

Whilst at college I live with my father and my stepmom Sophie. I end up having a lot of fun

One of the advantages of going to college in a big city was that the entertainment the college tried to put on was better than that of its rural counterpart. We had a concert hall attached that could hold around 1,500 if they were standing half that if si...

Back To School - Chloe (YNAS) Pt. 1

Chloe returns to school with renewed hope of finding a spanking partner

Chloe returned to school for her junior year in a better state of mind than ever. With her mom married to a wonderful man she now considered her daddy, she no longer worried about her. With Mark and her mom sharing her love of spanking, she had another co...

College Coitus

Exciting, unexpected hookup!

I was a young college student virgin. A friend and I went to a party at a friend of his. She was a hookup he was having and she had a very sexy roommate. We arrived and I was introduced to his hookup friend and her roommate. We started with a few beers an...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lily's Story - Part 7

I was spellbound by his words, was breathing rapidly, and my heart rate soared.

Wiley grabbed his pants and announced he had to get something from his car. I giggled as he almost fell over as he hurriedly slipped on his pants before heading out the door. I sat on the patio loveseat, enjoying more of the champagne. The moon high in th...

Nasty And Kinky Fantasies With An O.M.C Student/Crush

I thrusted faster into Rachel's juicy pussy, giving her deeper and harder thrusts making her to experience intense multiple orgasms...

I met Rachel at Outspan Medical College (OMC) as she was walking down the stairs towards the main entrance. Her gorgeous body especially her perfect perky boobs and her thick hot thighs which I could clearly see from where I was sitting in the waiting are...

Lily's Story - Part 6

With his hands on my hips, I turned and gasped; it wasn't Wiley; it was Alan, and his teammates surrounded Linda and me.

Lost in the throes of our orgasm, we snuggled together underneath a sprawling Oak. Wrapped in my Lover's arms, I listened to the babbling brook and enjoyed the sunset. I longed for this moment to last, but as the sun met the horizon, I wondered if it was...

Student Life part 11

A tour, plus more

One of the perks of university life was taking prospective students on a tour of the University (and being paid for it). At the start of the year, hopeful seventeen-year-olds would come to the University and be given an academic pep talk by one or two of...

The Invitation

The party was great fun, then the sorority challenge took things to stratospheric heights....

I was afraid I was becoming a slut, but Tom's tongue always made me remember why I was doing all those things. After we returned home, Tom volunteered to get the mail. Returning from the mailbox, I could tell he was excited. Here it is! It was addressed t...

Fucking Tom

Things suddenly escalate between the two lifelong friends

A week had gone by since Joyce had masturbated in her shower, knowing that Tom, her housemate and childhood friend, was watching. Carelessly, she had left the bathroom door ajar, so when Tom heard her anguished cries, he naturally went to investigate. He...

Score 66 66
8
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Higher Learning

It's the most popular class at the university for a reason.

“Ugh, Mondays,” Professor Russell Sanders said as he walked through the door. “Oh, stop it, they aren’t so bad,” replied Amanda King, his graduate student and teaching assistant for the semester. “Did you have a good weekend?” “It was ok. Steph and I took...