Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 01

"I promised y'all a party"

14
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come."

Jayson was pushing his entire college wardrobe down the hall in a shopping cart. He was annoyed that he needed to change rooms. He actually really liked his other roommates. But unforeseen circumstances had him showing up to the dorm on the bottom floor of O'Bannon and knocking on the door.

It was Saturday and his first week on campus had been a bust. His suitemates reported bed bugs within the first few days. So Jayson and his former roommate were evacuated and Jayson was now outside his new suite.

But he did have a key. So after knocking he opened the door. The first thing he noticed was that the room was stuffy. It was warmer in the suite commons than the hallway. He also detected a faint smell of weed.

The second thing he noticed was that there were a lot of people in this suite that only housed four boys. A black couple sat wrapped together in the love seat to the right, near the dorm room. A fat white dude sat on the right side of the center couch. To his left was a thick white girl with brown hair that came to her neck. She had a white tank top and blue jeans.

Sitting alone in the love seat, to the left was another white girl with long reddish-brown hair. She wore shorts and her thighs were curled under her as she sat in the love seat.

They all looked up at Jayson from the TV they were watching.

"Um, 'sup," said Jayson wearily. He had not expected to see so many students. "I'm supposed to be moving into this suite...I think."

"Oh right," said the girl alone in the love seat. She pointed to the dorm on the left. "Your room is this one. Brent is in there."

"Thanks," said Jayson, still taken aback by the number of people in this room.

He used his key to open the dorm room door. The room was dark. The light was off and the curtains were closed over the window. The room was in an 'L' shape with the bathroom at the top of the 'L'. The desk separated two beds that would have been perpendicular if they were longer.

There was a bed with no sheets. On the bed were some duffel bags and school books. In the other bed, a country-looking guy was lifting his head up from his pillow clearly waking up, though it was after 3 p.m.

"Huh? Oh. You the new guy?" he said, sitting up in his bed. "One sec."

He got out of bed, threw on some sweats over his boxers and began moving his things off of Jayson's bed. Jayson just stood there with his bag awkwardly.

"Sorry," he said once the stuff was removed and Jayson moved toward his bed. "Brent."

He reached out to shake but Jayson ignored the gesture and turned on the light causing Brent to blink a few times as he adjusted.

Jayson started to unpack.

"I'm Jayson. How long have you been here?" he asked.

"Since Thursday. Are you gunna do your unpacking now?"

"Uh....yeah dude."

"Alright," Brent said, grabbing a few things from the desk closest to his bed. "I'll let you get to it."

He left the room, closing the door. Jayson thought he must be strange, but shrugged and began unpacking. He played some music and set up everything in his dorm room.

He even got his place in the bathroom established. He liked to get settled early so he wasn't behind and he also wanted to stake some claim in the room, making sure his new roommate wasn't going to dominate the area.

After a few hours he began hanging up posters. He had a bunch from his time working at the movie theater. When he was done and satisfied with his room's setup he went to grab some food. After getting food in the cafeteria alone he got back to the room and Brent had still not returned.

The only one left in the room was the chubby dude that Jayson assumed was from the adjoining dorm. He was watching an episode of South Park. He did notice the marijuana smell had increased since he left. He could also hear some noise coming from the adjoining room.

"What's up, man," he said to the guy as he sat with his food. "I'm Jayson."

"Dustin," he said.

"So I take it you are my suitemate," he said. Dustin nodded. "Who were all those people earlier?"

"Oh...Um well, the two girls were Angelica and Jennifer from across the hall. They'll probably be back. And Darin is my roommate. He's in there now with his girlfriend, Erica," he said pointing his thumb at the door.

Jayson understood and his comprehension was helped by what he could now tell was a faint slapping sound coming from the room.

"So the one in the shorts was...?" Jayson asked. All he could remember about her was her long brownish red hair and those juicy thighs curled under her as she sat in the love seat.

"Angelica," Dustin. "The fat one was Jen."

"Fat? Was she fat?" Jayson didn't remember her being fat.

"She sure as shit ain't skinny," Dustin replied. "Too big for me."

Jayson thought that ironic, since he could see his belly poking out the bottom of his T-shirt as he sat on the couch.

"Well I don't mind," Jayson said, trying to remember as much as he could about the two college students. "I'll fuck a bony bitch, but I don't mind a little meat to grab onto."

As he ate his burger, the slapping only got louder from the bedroom. By the time he was finished it was painfully obvious that Erica was getting fucked in that dorm room. By the volume of her moaning, Jayson could tell that she was getting fucked well and good.

"Can you turn the TV up," Jayson asked bemused.

"We can try but it can't go up much more."

"Well hang on, maybe they've quit," Jayson said, as Erica had stopped screaming.

*

"Mmmm... stop," she whispered. Darin fed his dick back into Erica's tight bare pussy.

She moaned into her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Oooh yeah but... stop, baby."

Darin twisted his dick around in her tight vice grip pussy. He pulled out before sliding all the way into her.

"Ouuuhh fuck... that... feels so... stop... good," she wailed as Darin pulled out again. He went to enter her again but Erica jerked her body so he almost slid out of her.

"Fuck! I said stop, Darin!" Erica said as she sat up on her elbows. She slapped at his arms as he hovered over her, his meat still poking inside her vagina.

"Sorry. You always be sayin 'stop'. I didn't know if this was like stop-stop or like 'ooooh baby you need to stop'," Darin explained, trying not to drip sweat onto his girlfriend.

"Well, you need to figure it out," she panted. "That's the difference between you busting a nut and you going to jail for twenty-five years."

Darin pulled his dick from Erica. With a wet pop, it slid out of her. She lay flat on her back with her legs spread obscenely. Her fat round titties were sweaty and she was still coming down from the orgasm that had just possessed her.

Darin got up from the bed and walked around to her head. Erica knew what he wanted and, with her eyes still closed, she opened her lips wide and stuck out her tongue.

Darin grabbed his pole and slapped it against her tongue a few times before sticking it into her mouth. From this position, he was standing on the side of the bed. It entered her mouth from the side, poking against the inside of her left cheek. Her lips traced underneath the dick as Darin pulled his meat from her mouth.

He loved the way her body looked in any position, but his favorite was to see her on her back. She had a diamond belly button ring that was glittering from the lamp light on the desk. As he fed his dick back into her mouth with his left hand, he rubbed his right hand down past her belly button and over the tattoo that read "HONESTY" just above her pelvic area.

He kept moving his hand downward until he cupped her shaved pussy, all while he continued to saw in and out of her mouth. After rubbing her entire vagina with his palm, he traced his middle finger up her slit and rubbed at her thick clit.

Erica responded with a groan while his penis was still lodged in her mouth. Satisfied she was ready, he made to move out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and surprised Darin when she grabbed him and started pulling his waist back toward her face.

"Uh unhgn," she moaned, her brown eyes pleading with Darin. "Bring it back."

Her boyfriend was happy to oblige. He brought his dick back to her as she made a kissing face with her lips. He rubbed the underside of his dick against her lips, which made a smacking noise as she sucked from underneath. She then opened her mouth and allowed Darin entry again.

Erica turned on her side, bringing her left hand to her own boob so she could squeeze her nipples and nickel-sized areola. This made it easier for Darin to force more of his dick past her lips and into her throat. He grabbed the college student by her long, dark, bushy hair and held her head in place while he slid in and out of her throat. He fucked her face for ten minutes.

He would periodically pull his dick out of her mouth and rub it on the outside of her lips, or else slap her cheeks with it. At least once he slid his dick over her entire face, like an artist painting a river, before sticking it back into her mouth.

When he was done with her mouth he walked away taking his dick with him. He got back on the bed and got between her legs while Erica waited in anticipation. He put his hands inside of her thighs and spread her legs wide.

Her shaved pussy was obscenely displayed for Darin. Erica's swollen clit poked from her clit folds and her pussyhole was still slick with her wetness. Without so much as a warning rub along her slick, he jammed himself all the way into the college freshman.

"Ooohhggpphh!" Erica cried out. "My God."

Darin leaned over her with his long dick still filling her up and wrapped his arm around the back of her head. He used his left arm to hold Erica's right leg in the air. He slid almost all the way out of her before pounding back. His long strokes ensured she felt every bit and she continued her deep guttural breaths of pleasure.

"Ohhgpphh! Ohhgpphh! Ohhgpphh! My... fuckin... god! Ohhgpphh!" she screamed in pleasurable agony.

She was getting stuffed with each motion of Darin's hips. Because he was stroking her with the full length of his pole deep each time, the dominated feeling of her pussy walls getting filled and refilled completely was pushing her to the limit.

Her thighs jiggled each time Darin's hips smacked into hers and her tits rocked back and forward with each pounding. The bed was squeaking loudly and Erica's feet flopped around helplessly in the air while she was drilled.

"Fffuuuuccckk!"

She screamed again and Darin held his pole inside her, flexing his hips around and enjoying Erica's super-tight pussy when she came. She trembled with him inside her and as she came down so did her legs.

Once she stopped trembling Darin began slowly moving in and out of her cunt again.

"Oh, my God, baby," She whispered in a voice that was a few octaves higher than her normal one. He continued slowly feeding her pussy dick and whispered raunchy sweet nothings into her ear.

Darin slid his meat out of her and it was now wet with Erica's juices. He told her to flip over and he helped her as she scrambled onto her stomach. She flexed her hips and popped her pussy into the air so Darin could see his entryway even though her legs were mostly closed.

He had straddled the outside of her legs and scooted toward her plump rear-end, as Erica grabbed a pillow and moved it under her head. Darin grabbed a second pillow and Erica knew what was coming. She raised her hips and allowed Darin to stick the pillow under her waist.

This allowed him even more access to her wet warm hole and once she was settled into place, Darin was ready to settle into her. He lined up his penis with her pussy, rubbed a little spit on it for good measure and, after he smacked her ass a few times, he stuck his dick back into the horny pre-law student. Again, his dick filled her until his groin was neatly resting atop her booty.

Erica felt her walls part again as his girth stretched her tight pussy. Darin closed his legs around her legs so the firm grip provided by her plump pussy lips was squeezed even tighter. Wrapping his right arm under her neck, he also grabbed a fistful of her hair. Erica moaned in delight. He bit down on the right side of her neck as he pulled out of her tight pussy.

He slammed back in.

"Uhnnngggh fuuuck!"

Erica was already expelling her cries for pleasure. Darin's legs had the perfect grip for staying aligned with Erica's sweet, tight, wet love tunnel.

His thighs slapped against her ass cheeks and the provocative sounds reverberated off the dorm walls.

Erica's 5'8 frame was trapped beneath the 5'8 man; and his thrusts were coming fast and furious. Darin's left hand was one the railing of the bed, which was whining under the speed and weight of the two college students' love making.

*

Jayson came out of the dorm room with two cans of Budweiser. He could still very much hear the passionate sounds of sex coming from behind the opposite door.

"Oh, are you a Bud drinker?" Dustin asked.

"And a bud smoker," Jayson said. He sat down and opened a beer.

It was 9 p.m. and the guys were watching the end of August Rush.

"It's a pretty good movie," Dustin said. "Love Robin Williams. Funny as shit."

"Yeah," Jayson agreed, taking a few large gulps of beer. "I love the songs and the acting."

"Just wish we could hear it!" Dustin shouted at the door.

A particularly loud expletive came from the closed dorm room.

"I mean... Do they ever stop?" Jayson asked. Again Erica wailed loud enough to hear over the actors singing on television.

"Nope," Dustin replied without a hint of annoyance or irony. "Been here three days. Firs' day, soon as his parents were out the door... An hour after I got here, she walked in the dorm. Started taking off her clothes... Just pulled her tits out right in front of me. He goes, 'Ya may not wanna be here for this.'"

Jayson choke-laughed on his beer.

"Seriously?" he said, chuckling. "That's hilarious. Well... college.. I guess they are happy to finally be away from home."

"Are you going to offer me that beer? Or..." Dustin asked as Jayson took another big drink.

"Oh...no," Jayson said, looking at his can. He killed his first beer and cracked the second one. "This one's for me. You want a beer? You buy your own."

Just then there was a rapid knock at the door of the suite, before it swung open immediately. Brent came through the door. He was not alone. The redhead with thick thighs called Angelica came in carrying bags of chips. She was followed by the chubby girl, with a fat ass and small tits named Jennifer. Her brown hair came to her ears.

Angelica immediately looked disapproving at Jayson's beers but didn't say anything and made to follow Brent into the dorm room. Brent however, after nodding at Jayson, entered the room and quickly closed the door.

Jennifer cackled as she sat in the love seat by Dustin and Darin's door.

"Hey, ladies. Dustin tells me you guys are staying across the hall," Jayson said.

Angelica sat herself in the love seat across from Jennifer nodding her confirmation, still looking at Jayson before turning her attention to the movie on screen. She was wearing a tight, short-sleeved, red top that stretched across her boobs.

"Ughh," Angelica said. "Not this movie."

"This movie is amazing," Jayson began. "Freddie Highmore, Terrance Howard, Robin Williams, the music...how can u not love this?"

"I just hate Robin Williams," Angelica said. "He's too annoying."

"You're too annoying," Jayson replied, making Jennifer and Dustin laugh.

They sat watching the movie and chatting. Jayson continued to drink his beer. When he cracked open a third, Jennifer asked could she have one.

"Sure," said Jayson, going back into the suite's mini-fridge and then handing her a beer. Dustin was staring at him incredulously. "What?"

"So she can have one. But I can't?" Dustin asked indignantly.

"Um... yea. She has girl parts and you are a dude... so," Jayson explained in a deadpan sort of way.

Brent opened his bedroom door just as the girls laughed at Dustin's incredulous expression.

It looked as though he was going to sit in the love seat, but saw Angelica was seated there and looking expectantly at him. He stuttered and went back into the bedroom.

As there were only two love seats and the couch that Dustin and Jayson were occupying, Brent had grabbed a chair from the desk in the dorm room. Jennifer, who was sitting in the love seat near Darin and Dustin's dorm, began scrolling her phone.

"Is your boyfriend close?" Angelica asked Jennifer, who was now smiling at her phone.

"He is. He's past Vincennes. Shouldn't be too much longer now," Jennifer said. "We'll probably be in the room tonight... all night."

"That's fine," Angelica replied. "I probably won't need the room tonight."

She was looking again at Brent who had become very interested in the choir singing on TV. Unfortunately, the choir was drowned out by the sounds of Erica now loudly encouraging her boyfriend to "grab it"

"Uggghhhh!" Angelica began. "Again!? I mean I know it's college or whatever, but it's like all they do. Smoke weed and have sex."

"Good on them," Jayson said, making Jennifer laugh again. "Sounds like a good way to spend the first weekend at college."

"Exactly," Brent said, pulling out his phone.

"Who ya texting?" Angelica asked Brent.

"Nobody," he said.

"Oh... well," Angelica said, after a few moments watching Brent text. "How about your classes? Do you have anything interesting on Monday?"

"Just some AG classes," he mumbled, still not looking at Angelica. "Nothing to write home about."

"Oh. Agriculture. That's a fun--" she began, but was cut off.

"---I gotta check my check my schedule," Brent said, standing and heading into his dorm.

"Do you want..." Angelica's question trailed off as Brent entered the room and the door snapped shut.

"That was painfully awkward 'Gelly," Jennifer said, making Angelica glare at her.

"When's boyfriend get here?"

"Oh he's just texted," Jennifer said standing up to leave. Jayson and Dustin watched her juicy booty sway in her cotton shorts on the way out.

"Have fun guys," she called back.

"Not as much as you," Jayson yelled, with a knowing smile.

"Don't get pregnant!" Angelica yelled. Once the door closed she muttered, "Or do...whatever."

*

Darin was sitting with his back against the wall, a blunt in his mouth and an eighteen-year-old on his dick. Erica was bucking her hips. Her hands were on Darin's shoulders and she was loving the feeling of Darin's hands squeezing her ass, not to mention the erect penis inside her pussy. Erica's fat ass jiggled every time she humped against her boyfriend.

She slowed her hips to a sway when Darin passed the blunt to her. She allowed her pussy to be filled completely while she inhaled. Her brain flooded with pleasure from the combination of THC and sex.

While she took smoke into her lungs, Darin took the opportunity to suck her small brown nips into her mouth. Erica squirmed on his dick while he alternated boobs, licking her areolas and suckling at her pea-sized nipples.

Erica squeezed her pussy muscles while she rode Darin's dick. As she exhaled to the ceiling, Darin held her hips in place and humped up into his girlfriend. He smacked her ass while she grinded her pussy into her boyfriend's lab. Erica's tight cunt lips gripped Darin's dick, making him moan into her busty chest.

She passed the blunt back to Darin after a big drag on it, then put her hands back on his shoulders. She raised her hips and slid her tight pussy up his shaft and slammed her ass back down. Darin groaned with the blunt in his mouth as Erica picked up speed. Her ass cheeks became a blur, as she rode Darin like an experienced cowgirl.

Erica wasn't cursing as much now, as she focused on her own sexual pleasure. She pounded her hips down on Darin's legs as the pressure inside her built. Erica gasped, repeatedly impaling her pussy on his dick; drawing closer to a big release until finally it washed over her.

Crying out, she was able to slow her hips while her body was flooded with pleasure.

She threw her back and closed her eyes, riding out the orgasm. Darin grimaced again as her pussy tightly clamped around the base of his shaft. Erica humped Darin four or five more times until she finished cumming. She shuddered at the end of her orgasm.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

Opening her eyes, she saw Darin watching her every move.

"Damn, babe," he said quietly.

*

"How many of those are you going to drink?" Angelica asked Jayson, indignantly.

"Maybe all of them," Jayson said, opening a fourth beer. "Why did you want one?"

Dustin shot his eyes to Jayson, still upset he wasn't offered a Budweiser.

"No. I don't like beer," Angelica said.

"I mean, I know it's what...?" Jayson looked at his phone. "9:30. But I'm sure it's 5 o'clock somewhere. What are you, a whiskey drinker?"

"I like whiskey," Angelica said, nodding. "How'd you know?"

Jayson simply shrugged. Just then there was another rapid knock on the suite door.

Before either Jayson or Dustin could rise from the couch, Brent swung the dorm room open and almost sprinted to the suite's door.

In walked two more girls Jayson had not seen before. A tall blonde with tits, hips and ass came in and was carrying what Jayson could tell were bags from the liquor store.

She was laughing, presumably at the short girl with jet black hair who walked into the suite with an open bottle of Captain Morgan. She was in a white tank top and blue jeans.

"Oh my gosh Ash! You're gonna get us arrested," the tall one said. "Hey Brent. Hey Everybody."

Angelica groaned audibly when she saw Ash enter the suite.

After closing the door, Brent went to give the chick called Ash an awkward hug. It was awkward mostly because Ash, whose eyes were pretty glassy, was waving to everyone in the suite individually.

She hadn't noticed Brent's hand snaking around her waist.

"I see we got the party started already," said the 5'10 blonde, eyeing the beer cans. She wore a short sleeved tight black shirt and tight black leggings. Her outfit clung to her body making her curvy dimensions as distinguishable as possible. Her white undershirt was visible underneath and it was the only reason, Jayson presumed, that her boobs didn't spill out onto the table.

"What's your name? I'm Kaci."

"Jayson," he said, without getting up.

Most of the drinks were taken into Brent and Jayson's room and Kaci began piling coolers into the suite mini-fridge. Brent had brought a desk chair from the dorm room but Ash had settled into the love seat by Darin's room. So he put the chair down and took a seat next to Angelica's loveseat. Ash took a solo cup from the table and mixed rum with Coke.

"How'd you guys all get this alcohol?" Jayson asked. He took another drink from his own beer.

"You're one to talk," the one called Angelica snorted. She grabbed and shook an empty beer can in his face. "You've got all the Budweiser in the world, in your belly right now."

"Geez Gelly, settle down," Kaci said, snatching the beer can out of Angelica's hands. She looked at Jayson. "That's what we call her when she's being a bitch. Angelica....'Gelly'... Get it?... 'cause of her thighs."

Jayson pursed his lips so he would not lose any beer from his mouth. Angelica wore shorts you'd see on a volleyball player. He'd definitely known a few athletes in high school. Her brown hair was long enough to reach the small of her back. She had the body of a libero; with a fat, jiggly ass and juicy thighs.

"So how did you get all this booze?" Jayson asked again.

"I have a twenty-two-year-old cousin who moved to Vincennes. She basically exists to get me alcohol," Kaci said, to the room at large.

"Super convenient," Jayson said, still staring at Angelica's legs. She had just folded her legs back up in the love seat.

"What!?" Angelica asked, cocking her neck at Jayson.

"I was just staring at those pale thighs," Jayson said. "They do be jiggling."

"Just like jelly!" Ash yelled from the other room and the room laughed at Angelica's expense. Angelica rolled her eyes before turning her head to Brent. Her long brown hair whipped as she snapped head around.

"Are you going to offer me a drink?" she asked him.

"Uh... sure," Brent replied sheepishly. "They're in the fridge. Coolers are still warm though."

Angelica scowled under her breath.

"I'll get it for you," Dustin grumbled. He groaned as he lifted his heavy body off the couch. As he dug into the fridge, his wide butt blocked the small dorm TV, making the room groan.

Kaci was digging into the bottom of her purse until she pulled out several Kinky shooters. She tossed each of them to the students in the suite. As Jayson caught a pink one, he wondered if he may have been wrong in his initial idea of moving into this room.

He had never even met this chick and yet she just tossed him a shot.

"I promised y'all a party," Kaci said, her fiery blue eyes staring around the room. Her blonde hair was pulled back out of her face. She had bright rosy cheeks that only made her big smile look brighter. She was the only one still standing and she went back to digging into the bag of drinks.

"Where's Darin and Eri-- Nevermind," she said as she looked toward the door as a particularly loud moan came from the dorm room. She put the shooters on the table.

"WHAT!? August Rush! I love this movie. It's so sad... and so happy at the end!"

She plopped down in between Jayson and Dustin. She smelled like weed. The couch was small enough that her hips and thighs were touching each of the boys. Dustin scooted so there was more room. Jayson did not.

"I was just telling Dustin how good this movie was," Jayson said. "He hates it. Said Robin Williams was trash."

"No, I don't!" Dustin said when Kaci and everyone else scoffed at him. "I think Robin Williams is funny as shit. Hook. That robot movie. Jumanji."

"Ughh," Angelica said as everyone murmured in agreement. "I hate Jumanji."

Everyone in the room shouted their own expletives of disbelief and shock.

"Who the fuck doesn't like Jumanji?" Jayson said his eyes narrowed.

"Right!" Kaci said. "It's a classic."

Just then the loud knocking of a bedframe banging against the wall interrupted the final scene of the movie. It was punctuated by high-pitched squeals that could be heard over the thumping.

"Geez," Kaci exclaimed, staring at the door. "They are going to break the bed in there."

"Only thing breaking in there is pussy. It sounds like Erica's getting broken in like a baseball mitt," Brent said, as the dorm roared with laughter.

*

In the dorm room...

Erica was flat on her stomach. Her boobs were mashed against the mattress. Her legs were closed and she had arched her hips so her dick-filled pussy was pointed to the ceiling. Darin was on top of her pounding away. Her ass cheeks jiggled under the force of Darin's efforts.

"Fffuuck," Erica moaned. "Ohmygaaaawd!"

His dick was coated in her juices. Erica's eyes were closed and she enjoyed the weight of her lover's large body pouncing repeatedly against her ass. With each powerful thrust, Erica cried out into the empty dorm room. Her cries of pleasure fueled Darin's enthusiasm.

Ever since Darin had started fucking Erica in high school, he couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. As he rapidly slid in and out of the student, her pussy lips clutched the sides of his dick.

Erica grabbed the edge of the bed frame as she felt her pleasure rising. Her cheeks clapped loudly against Darin's thighs and he was not slowing down. When she was finally pushed over the edge for a fifth time that evening, her pussy clamped down on his shaft.

Darin could finally take no more. With a cry of ecstasy, he slammed into Erica's backside and unloaded into Erica's tight pussy. He had a handful of her hair as he came. Erica moaned with her face into the mattress while she came on his dick.

Her pussy clenched around the base of Darin's dick. He kept his groin pressed against Erica's fat ass while he released more semen into Erica's cunt. He relished the feeling of her vice-like grip on his dick and remained pressed against Erica, trying to reach even further into her warm depths.

When he was finally finished cumming into his girlfriend, he collapsed onto her back. He stayed inside Erica as they enjoyed the afterglow and neither made a sound for five minutes.

*

"So is Jennifer gunna lose her virginity or is she going to wuss out," Jayson asked Angelica who was still sitting alone in the loveseat.

August Rush had ended and the group had found the raunchier 40-Year-Old Virgin. Naturally, the conversation turned to sex.

"How am I supposed to know?" Angelica said.

"She's your bestie ain't she?" Jayson said. "I figured you two stayed up all night talking about your virginity pacts."

"She's not my bestie," Angelica rolled her eyes. "And who told you I was a virgin?"

"I could tell," Jayson said smiling.

"What? You got a virginity sensor or something?" Kaci asked, looking at Jayson incredulously. "You think I'm a virgin?"

"No, Kaci," said Jayson, patting her knee affectionately. "You get fucked all the time. Virgins have a look."

"A look?" Kaci said. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Like virgins are different," Jayson said. "I noticed it in high school. Once a girl has sex, good sex mind you, they walk different. Like now they know they are sexy. They sway their hips more in like a 'look at my new sexuality' sort of way."

"And how do guys walk after they lose their v-card," Kaci asked, allowing Jayson to rub her thigh while she narrow-eyed him.

"I mean, I don't spend my time staring at guys' hips when they walk," he chuckled. "But I wouldn't imagine we change at all."

As the boys laughed, the girls all rolled their eyes.

"You're so full of shit, Jayson," Ash piped up, from her love seat. She had finished her mini bottle of rum and was now opening a fifth. "He just knows no one wanted to fuck ole jelly legs over there in high school."

"I feel like most guys would stick it between anyone's legs, given the opportunity," Jayson replied.

Just then the door to Darin's dorm opened and the two lovers slowly entered the suite, followed by a smell of weed before they closed the door. Erica was wearing an oversized t-shirt featuring a Tech-9 album cover and her short shorts were only barely visible.

"Oh hell yea," Darin said, seeing Kaci who had removed Jayson's hand when the door opened. "You got it?"

Kaci reached into her cleavage and pulled out two dime bags and tossed them to Darin.

Erica simply snapped at Ash and she jumped up and wobbled across the room. Erica and Darin settled into the loveseat by their door. Ash now had nowhere to sit and was forced to balance her bubble butt on the cushy armrest between Angelica and Brent.

Brent, who couldn't have been more thrilled with this new seating arrangement, immediately began chatting her up.

Jayson was still staring at the two dimes Darin was now examining.

"Dang chick," he said to Kaci. "What else you got in there?''

Jayson moved his face toward Kaci's boobs, trying to get a look down her shirt.

"Nothing for you," she said, slapping his hand away.

Ash downed her drink and handed her cup to Brent.

"Can you refill my cup?"

"Sure," Brent said cheerily. As he hopped out of the desk chair, Ash slid into his seat.

"Didn't call squatters," Ash sang, taking the cup out of his hands. She took a sip, before turning a face and holding the cup out for Brent. "Ugh. This needs more Coke, please."

As the conversation and the drinks continued flowing, it was clear that neither Darin nor Erica was the slightest but concerned with the room's perception of them.

"If ya'll don't wanna hear us fuckin then, there is the door," Darin said, pointing.

They all sat discussing sex, hobbies, food, their majors, sex, high school, sports and sex and as the night wore on and drinks kept being poured, the evening evolved into raunchier topics. Erica and Darin occasionally displayed public affection and Jayson had returned his hand to Kaci's knee.

"Aren't you very touchy-feely," Kaci said to him quietly but didn't remove his hand. In fact, as the night wore on Kaci seemed to be leaning closer to Jayson than before.

Even Angelica had loosened up. After a few drinks, she admitted that while he had never been fucked, she had given a guy head at her house one day after she graduated.

"Whaaaat!?" Erica exclaimed, having come up from Darin's lips. She was sitting with her right foot on the floor and her left leg across Darin's lap while he rubbed her pussy through her shorts. "Miss Prim and Proper sucked a dick at her mom's house?"

Angelica smiled, taking a sip from her cup.

"First and only time," she said.

"Whose idea was that?" Kaci asked.

"Obviously his," Angelica said. "He wanted to have sex, but my sisters were upstairs and my mom was on her way home. I wasn't even supposed to have boys in the house."

"So you just sucked him off and sent him on his way," Kaci said, making them laugh.

"Are you a spitter or a swallower?" asked Ash.

"Um, he didn't cum," Angelica said.

"That means she wasn't that good," Ash whispered to Brent, who was now sitting on the floor, and they both chuckled.

The evening progressed and by now, 40-Year-Old Virgin was ending. Kaci suggested that they go to the car and smoke.

"The room already smells like weed," Jayson said. "I actually have some from Nap. Are you the plug around here?"

"I can be," Kaci said.

Darin, Erica, Kaci and Jayson made their way into the dorm room. It still smelled of sex and weed but once the blunts were rolled and lit, smoke filled the small dorm.

Jayson sat on Dustin's empty bed. He was rubbing Kaci's back as she sat in a chair in front of him. Jayson had a spectacular view of her cleavage, looking over her shoulder.

Erica and Darin of course got comfortable on their own bed. Passing the blunts around the room the sexual tension was high, mostly between the two lovers, but Kaci was starting to feel her pussy pulse while watching the two feel each other up.

"Keep your hands right there," she said, as Jayson had only just thought about sliding his hands into her shirt. "I may need to put you on this full time. Are you a massage therapy major?"

"No, but I could be. You should let me give you a proper massage," Jayson said, gesturing toward the door.

Kaci considered, knowing full well what the warm-blooded male really wanted.

"As long as it stays just like that, a massage," Kaci said. "Nothing else."

By the time the blunts were finished, it was obvious where the night was headed for Darin and Erica. So before they both killed their roaches, Kaci and Jayson excused themselves. They made it to the door just as Erica's shorts were being slid to the side by her boyfriend. Kaci looked back as the door was closing, just in time to see Darin sink his middle finger into Erica's waiting pussy.

Angelica had found Hairspray on the small television. Ash had gotten out of Brent's chair and was dancing and singing along to the lyrics. She knew all the dance moves to 'Run and Tell That', which Jayson found somewhat objectionable.

However, it was a white girl shaking her ass and titties for the room so he wasn't going to say anything. Ash had dropped to the floor while dancing and nearly exposed her boobs.

While Brent and Dustin cheered, Angelica was looking at Jayson and Kaci inquisitively as they made their way to Jayson and Brent's dorm room.

"He's going to give me a massage," Kaci said, answering her unasked question.

"Is that all he's going to give you?" she sneered.

"Yes," Kaci said. "And you're so wound up, you should get one next. Lord knows you need a man to finally touch you, Gelly."

It was a short massage. Jayson convinced Kaci to lose her shirts, and unhook her bra. He had straddled her from behind, after dropping his own jeans to reveal some basketball shorts underneath.

Kaci could feel his bulge, which he had skillfully nestled between her ass cheeks. Jayson used lotion and rubbed it into Kaci's skin. She moaned and hummed in appreciation. While the massage had been great for Kaci, before long, Jayson was simply dry humping the psychology major.

Try as he might, he could not convince her to turn over and get a look at her boobs, nor could he coax her pants off her booty. He therefore settled for rubbing her skin and humping his hard dick into her plump ass cheeks. When Kaci was satisfied with the massage, she thanked Jayson and asked him to turn while she dressed.

Jayson did get to see her in just a bra, before she pulled on her shirts and they rejoined the suite. As the room got more drunk it was finally so late that people began wondering when and where they were sleeping.

A faint squeaking could be heard from the dorm room and that meant Dustin would be in the suite for at least a little while.

"Not trying to walk in on a full fuck session, huh?" Jayson laughed. "Speaking of which, Gelly, are you sure you wanna interrupt Jennifer while she's getting...touched for the very first time?"

"Don't you start calling me that," she said while the rest laughed at the sing-song voice he used.

"Well I think Kaci is right, you need a rub down," he said, clapping and rubbing his hands together. "My hands are magic."

"They are," Kaci said. "I may need another one of those soon."

Ash didn't wait for anyone's invitation and wandered into the bedroom and found herself on Jayson's bed. A sight not lost on Angelica, nor Brent.

"I'm going to bed," Angelica said.

With that she left the suite, Kaci tailing.

"I know you like Brent, but he isn't going for it," Kaci said, before Angelica got to her suitedoor.

"If it wasn't for that slut Ash...Why did you have to bring her?"

"Brent called her and asked her to come," Kaci said, to a hurt looking Angelica. "It wasn't me. Don't overthink this. It's college, girl. No one else is thinking; least of all the boys.

"I'm just saying make a move quick or you'll be left with Dustin," Kaci laughed.

"What about you?" Angelica asked, as Kaci turned back into the guys suite.

"Don't worry about me," she called back. "In case you haven't noticed. I can have any man I want."

Angelica entered her suite pondering that thought. She could hear multiple voices coming from her suitemates' dorm room but nothing from her own.

'Maybe they are asleep,' she thought as she opened the door.

Angelica stifled a gasp, when she saw Jennifer.

Before she was covered by her bearded boyfriend, Angelica had a clear view of a naked Jennifer on her back, with her legs wide-open. Her boyfriend had his two middle fingers knuckle-deep in Jennifer's wet pussy.

Angelica actually saw him shucking his fingers into Jennifer a few times, before he snapped his head around. He yanked his fingers out of Jennifer making her moan a bit, as he scrambled to find the blanket.

"Oh sorry," Angelica said as the two tried to cover themselves. "I'm just grabbing some clothes. Don't mind me."

She quickly found her clothes in the semi-darkness and hurried out of the room.

She carried what was now an overnight bag across the hall and knocked on the door. She figured she could stay with Kaci at her dorm.

It wasn't until Jayson opened the door to let her in that she noticed her own pussy had moistened. Jayson was the only one left in the suite area.

"Where's Kaci?" Angelica asked.

"She left," Jayson said, plopping a squat on the couch. "Back to her dorm."

'Shit!' Angelica thought. She didn't have Kaci's cell number.

"So..." Jayson said. "You ready for that back rub?"

"Yeah... no," Angelica snorted. "I'm not about to let you feel me up out here on the couch."

"We can go into the bedroom," Jayson said brightly. "We finally got Ash's drunk ass off my bed and into Brent's."

Angelica thought for a moment.

"Okay... Actually yeah," Angelica said. "I could use a back rub. Let me change my shirt."

"Okay then," Jayson said. He laid back on the couch and positioned his pillow behind his head.

"Not with you watching me, you ass!" Angelica snapped. "Go in your room. I'll come when I'm ready."

*
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come.

Published 
Written by whanmore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments