Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife’s BFF Linda P1

"Quickie With Wife’s BFF"

210
21 Comments 21
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is my first attempt at writing an erotic story, and I would like to thank the invaluable advice the moderators have provided me. This story is Part 1 of a series about my “relationship” with my wife’s best friend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This series is based on factual events that occurred a couple of years ago. I’ve taken some liberties with timelines and some locations to make the story flow better and altered the names to protect the identities of all involved."

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jon, and I would like to share a story that unravels the origin of my affair with Linda, my wife, Anna's closest friend.

Linda and my wife Anna have built a strong friendship, starting from their collegiate years. Linda is married to Steve, and our families have a close friendship. We frequently engage in various activities, such as celebrating birthdays, observing holidays, and even going on family vacations.

Linda has always been someone I admired for her intellect and personality—never really seeing her in a sexual light. Understand me—she is beautiful, but I never considered her sexy.

She's the opposite of my wife, Anna. Other than age, both women are in their early forties, and nothing else is similar. Anna is a stay-at-home mom with two children, while Linda is a tenured professor at our local university with no children. Regarding appearance, Linda has a voluptuous figure characterized by her curvy shape, big breasts, and generous bottom. In contrast, Anna's frame is petite, with small, perky breasts. Anna's fair skin and blonde hair contrasted with Linda's darker complexion and dark brown locks.

With a better understanding of these two women and some context, I can now continue with my narrative.

It all started several months ago at a charity event dinner my wife was hosting. Linda attended the party solo as her partner, Steve, was on a work trip. Meanwhile, my wife Anna was fully occupied as the event organizer, tirelessly ensuring everything ran smoothly.

Linda and I sat at the table all night, enjoying each other's company. We engaged in great conversations, shared laughter, and created a memorable evening. Truthfully, we may have indulged in excessive amounts of wine, which likely contributed to the enjoyable atmosphere.

As the evening neared its conclusion, Anna returned to the table momentarily, informing us that she had to go upstairs to wrap up the accounting with the organizing committee. In response, Linda and I volunteered to assist in transporting some items from the party to the storage area, allowing us to depart once Anna concluded her meeting.

Linda and I were alone in the backroom, fully bantering while tidying up. She teasingly compared us to a married couple, and in a lighthearted moment, she leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek, expressing her enjoyment of the evening. Time seemed to stand still as we looked at each other, and before we knew it, we were passionately locked in a full French kiss. We got caught up in the moment.

In that instant, desire surged, and we were in a frenzy of passion. Our lips locked, hands exploring every inch, and our lust consumed us.

I slid my hand into Linda's panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy. At that point, there was no turning back; our desire was undeniable. The touch of her hand on my hard cock sent waves of pleasure through every inch of my body. The uncontrollable lust overwhelmed us both.

In a calm voice, Linda whispered, "Jon, I want to feel you inside me." Without hesitation, I found myself unbuttoning my trousers while Linda slipped her panties off beneath her dress.

As I stood behind Linda, she was still fully clothed except for her panties. I slowly lifted Linda’s dress, revealing her bountiful ass. I admired Linda's alluring appearance as she leaned forward, showing her voluptuous body.  I gently separated her legs as I got a full view of her big labia and her wet pink opening, leaving her pussy fully exposed to me.

With the use of my fingers, I proceeded to caress her pussy,  noticing how wet and aroused she was. Carefully, I positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance of her pussy, and slowly, I began to penetrate her. Inch by inch, I could tell she wanted more, evident through her soft moans, her natural lubrication, and the way she eagerly pushed against my stiff shaft.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

Eventually, my entire length found its place inside her pussy. The feeling was amazing, our bodies moving in sync, each thrust heightening our desire. As my thrusts became faster and harder, Linda's movements intensified, matching mine and exerting more pressure on my throbbing cock. Her pussy was unbelievably tight, constricting around the shaft of my penis. The sensation from her hot, wet, and constricted pussy was nothing short of extraordinary.

Her rapid breath and intense moans indicated her imminent orgasm. Linda stifled a scream, desperately trying to contain her ecstasy. Her body convulsed with pleasure, her voice barely a whisper as she gasped, "I'm cumming, Jon! Don’t stop, please. I'm cumming!"

Linda was still enjoying the lingering waves of pleasure from her orgasm and whispered, “Cum inside me, Jon. Cum for me, baby.” I felt the release building deep within me. My body tenses as I climax, with each powerful thrust of my cock filling Linda’s pussy with my seed.  As our bodies gradually relaxed, an overwhelming sense of satisfaction washed over us.

As the intensity of our desires waned, the weight of reality began to sink in. It became clear that we must tidy ourselves and appear presentable before encountering Anna, my wife, once again.

As the event ended, the three of us began our journey home. My thoughts were conflicted, torn between the forbidden pleasure with Linda and the guilt I felt towards my wife, Anna, sitting next to me in the car. Lust consumed me again as I imagined my cum soaking Linda's panties, causing my arousal to resurface as my cock began to stir. Oblivious to my infidelity, my wife radiated happiness and pride for her successful management of the event, completely unaware of the lingering scent of our indiscretion in the car.

After a seemingly never-ending drive, we finally reached Linda's place and said our goodbyes before heading home. During the drive back, Anna asked about my evening with Linda and even playfully suggested we make a cute couple. My thoughts were in disarray—did she suspect something? I replied, "It was alright, you know Linda, not really the partying type." I couldn't wait for the drive to be over. As we neared home, my wife continued to talk about the successful event and thanked me for entertaining her best friend.

Almost home, I couldn't handle any more questions. Anna appeared very playful, typical when she felt happy and accomplished. As soon as we stepped through the door, she dropped to her knees and passionately pleasured me with a deep, wet blowjob. Although the thought crossed my mind that she might suspect something, she seemed utterly oblivious to the lingering taste of her best friend’s pussy on my cock. After an incredible blowjob, I led Anna upstairs, and we had intense, satisfying sex - the best we've had in a long while.

As I lay in bed, I couldn't help but wonder if this was all just a dream. I had sex with my wife's closest friend, and it was undeniably incredible. Hours later, I found myself making love to my wife, and it was terrific; now, I am feeling a mix of awe and guilt. The excitement on my face soon faded as the harsh reality sank in. The weight of the risks involved and the potential pain suddenly overwhelmed me.

Despite the potential risks, Linda and I made a mutual decision to continue meeting up and engaging in regular sexual encounters. Our intense addiction to each other seems to override any concerns or fears.

————————————

Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoyed it, please hit the "like" and "favourite" buttons below. I love getting comments and private messages about my stories as well.

Published 
Written by Funguy9999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments