Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twin Sister Twister Part Three

"Wine and whisky doesn't help with discretion."

26
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

The next few days were uneventful. Rosemary rotated to the afternoon shift at work, and as a result, I would see her very little for the next two weeks since she got home after I was asleep. I would usually wake up so we had a few minutes to chat when she would come to bed, but my evenings would be spent entirely with Lily.

At first, we kept our hands off each other as there was a lot on our minds. It was now clear to me that my feelings for Lily were not just physical, I thought about her more and more these days. I knew I had to come clean to Rosemary soon, but my feelings for Lily complicated this greatly.

Lily and I spent hours laughing and talking each night. I would spend my days at work counting the hours until I could be with her. I had been avoiding an obvious thought for a while now but the hard truth was that I would rather be with Lily, not Rosemary.

This would become obvious to me on Friday night. I came home to the aroma of spaghetti, Lily had been playing housewife it seemed, and she played the part well. She looked as if she had typed the words 'typical housewife' into a Google image search, she was dressed in a floral sundress with her hair hanging down loose around her shoulders, she looked amazing. Her face lit up when she saw me and she rushed over to greet me.

“Did you cook this whole meal dressed like this?” I asked with a big smirk on my face as we wrapped our arms around each other. I had been avoiding such embraces thus far in the week but I couldn't resist her under these circumstances.

“I changed about twenty minutes ago, but you're not allowed to tease me. I wanted to look nice for you,” she giggled as she relaxed into my embrace. “I'm not gonna let you ignore me tonight,” she added mischievously, as I felt one of her hands snake down in between us to start rubbing my crotch.

“You look beautiful, and dinner smells delicious.” I wanted to say so much more but I held back. It was at that moment I knew for certain that my confession to Rosemary had changed from 'I fucked your sister.' to a more complicated, 'I have feelings for your sister.' The touch of Lily's delicate fingers unzipping my fly pushed this thought from my mind. She stepped back from me as she pulled my half-hard penis out of my pants.

“I've been thinking about this big dick all day,” she said affectionately as she stroked it to its full length. The stairs to the upper levels were directly behind her and she sat down on the steps so my crotch was at eye level. I stepped closer to her as she opened her mouth and welcomed me in.

I had never had a blow-job at the front door before, Rosemary would never be this bold. Lily was always good at giving head, but tonight she gave me her best effort. She sucked fast and hard, making small lip-smacking noises when it left her mouth. She started to speed up, but I could tell my stamina wasn't going to last long.

“Slow down, I want to enjoy this,” I spoke in a low tone that dripped with satisfaction. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes as she slowed her pace down but increased the pressure she applied. I loved how excited she got during blowjobs, she moaned quietly as her lips brought me closer to an orgasm with each stroke.

The dress she wore didn't show as much cleavage as I would have liked, but she was so busty that she could make almost anything look erotic. I carefully gathered her hair and held it with one hand while I watched her at work. She had been gradually quickening her pace, she seemed intent on making me cum as fast as she could despite my request. I had been trying to delay my orgasm but the smell of dinner had aroused my appetite, so I relaxed and let her finish me.

My moaning got louder the closer I got to cumming. The louder I became, the quicker she would suck me off. I got so wrapped up in the pleasure that I almost forgot to warn her of my orgasm.

“Oh fuck, Lily! Here it comes.” I gripped her shoulder tightly for balance as the intense feeling made me weak in the knees. She continued sucking until the sensitivity became too much for me and I waved her off. I stood back and tucked myself into my pants while she calmly got up and spit in the kitchen sink.

I quickly went upstairs and cleaned myself up and changed out of my dusty warehouse clothes. I was a bit intimidated by how strong my feelings for Lily had become, I wanted to tell her how I felt and that she was amazing, but I was worried she would respond by telling me this was just a rebound for her. The smell of garlic bread and spaghetti pushed my worries out of my mind, so I decided to address them later.

We opened a bottle of wine as we ate and talked about our day. The more we drank, the more flirtatious our conversation became. We took our time with dinner and had almost finished the whole bottle of wine by the time we decided to go watch a movie in the living room. I could feel a sense of relief from both of us as we enjoyed our time together and forgot all about the shit-storm we had yet to deal with. Her smiling and laughing were infectious and gave me hope that my feelings were reciprocal, but I had to be certain.

Lily finished her glass of wine and walked over to the bottle of rye whisky I kept on the counter and grabbed two glasses from the cupboard. I told her that I didn't want to mix liquor and wine that night but she proceeded to grab something else from the cupboard and poured out some rye. I couldn't tell what it was since her back was towards me but when she turned around I started to laugh.

“What about now?” She turned to face me with a big grin on her face, she had filled a shot glass and tucked it into her cleavage. I couldn't resist such an enticing shot, so I eagerly approached her and managed to pull it out of her dress with my teeth and drink it down without making too much of a mess. The smell of her newly washed skin was almost as intoxicating as the whisky and I lingered in a hunched-down position for a moment while I felt the warm liquid burning its way down my throat. I stood up and she kissed the leftover liquor off my lips and we took the whole bottle with us to the living room.

We were both buzzed already from the wine when we sat down, but after some time the whisky started to take its toll as well. I had previously decided to stop having sex with Lily, at least until after I had spoken to Rosemary. I realized now that this endeavor had only succeeded thus far because Lily had allowed it to. I was putty in her hands tonight, her seduction skills were far too good, and she clearly wanted to fuck me.

The two of us always flirted when we were alone but tonight we were shameless with our advances towards each other as we completely ignored the movie that we picked out. Lily got up to use the washroom and came back with a determined look on her face as she approached me. She stood above me as I sat on the couch, her sundress gave off a sense of formality and innocence that vanished when she hiked it up to straddle me. I got a brief glimpse of her lacy, black panties as she sat down on my lap. She started to dry hump me as she spoke.

“We need to figure this out, Jake. We've been avoiding each other for too long. I know you and I have made some hasty decisions lately, but I think there's more than just sex going on here. I feel awful for what we're doing to Rosemary, but I can't help myself,” she moaned lightly in between sentences as she rubbed her pelvis against mine and I was getting hard quickly. I looked deep into her eyes and saw an unguarded affection there that made me want her even more. The truth poured out of my mouth like water from an over-filled cup.

“I know. I need to come clean with Rosemary, this has been going on behind her back for too long. I care for her quite a bit, but I want you, not her.” I didn't want to be ambiguous with my words. The wine, whisky, and my feelings for Lily wouldn't allow it. We kissed each other wildly, there was a lot more we needed to say but our blood was running hot and that would have to wait.

Lily kissed me once more before sliding back far enough on my lap for her hands to get at the fly of my jeans. I loved how impatient she was as she tore my pants open just wide enough to pull my cock out. Her excitement grew as she stroked it with both hands for a few seconds before raising her pelvis off my lap just high enough so she could pull her panties aside.

We let out a sigh in unison as I penetrated her. We made no effort to silence ourselves, the sexual tension had been building for days and now we would have our fill of each other. Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly as she lowered herself down for long, deep strokes. She breathed heavily in my ear and I could smell the whisky on her breath, I put a hand on the side of her face and turned it towards me for a kiss. I was starting to feel possessive of her as if she were mine. I moved my hands all over her body, feeling as much of her as the dress would allow.

jhoseline
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jhoseline

My imagination wandered with fantasies of coming home to Lily every night and it filled my spirits with happiness and confidence I had yet to experience with her sister. I allowed the warm depths of Lily's pussy to convince me it would be easy to confess my sins and get what I wanted out of this situation. I hadn't worked out the best way to end things with Rosemary yet, but I was convinced now that it was the right decision.

I reached my hands up her dress and grabbed two big handfuls of her juicy ass. She bounced on my dick with drunken abandon at this point, she seemed intent on making me cum as fast as she could and I made no attempts to stop her. Her hair tickled my face as it danced with the momentum of her body, the smell of her shampoo filled my nostrils as she worked me closer and closer to an orgasm. I spoke up over the sounds of our heavy breathing to warn her that I was about to cum. A look of satisfaction settled on her face when she heard this.

“I can't let you cum inside me, so I hope my mouth will suffice again.” She spoke breathlessly in my ear. When I gave her my next warning, she adeptly pulled herself up and off me to drop down on her knees to suck the semen out of me.

“Oh fuck, Lily. You're amazing” I said awkwardly as I erupted into her mouth. She smiled that sexy, closed-mouth smile of hers and went to the bathroom. When she came back I was waiting to wrap my arms around her.

“I think we should go upstairs,” she said sweetly as she rested her head against my chest. I agreed with her wholeheartedly, but I held her firmly in my grasp for a while longer. The intimacy of the moment was broken by my clumsy fingers struggling to get her dress unzipped.

When I finally managed, we stepped back from our embrace and turned to go upstairs without a word. I followed behind as Lily slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor with a graceful sway of her hips. She wore a black, lacy thong that was almost swallowed up by her luscious ass-cheeks. The matching bra she wore completed the look perfectly and almost made me regret that she would be taking it off so soon, I stumbled over a coffee table and she turned back to giggle at my reaction. I was a little pushy with her as we made our way upstairs but she enjoyed my insistence and squealed with delight each time I spanked or pinched her butt. I made a point to check the time when we got to her bedroom, we had roughly an hour and a half before Rosemary would get home.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me for a kiss while I cupped her breast. I could just barely feel her stiff nipples behind the fabric of her bra, I reached behind her back and managed to get it off without too much struggle. At the same time, she unzipped my pants and pushed them down to the floor with my boxers before removing her panties.

I had been thinking about Lily's naked body for days now and the sight of it satisfied me in ways I couldn't describe as my eyes roamed up and down her gorgeous figure. The sight inspired many different sexual positions, and I knew that she would probably go for almost anything I suggested. I thought for a few seconds but the choice was obvious to me in my drunken state.

“Doggy-style,” I said while jiggling one of her ass cheeks with my hand. She giggled with a smile as she turned around and bent over in an exaggerated motion onto her hands and knees before crawling onto the bed.

“I love doggy style,” she said as she wiggled her hips slightly to entice me while I got into position behind her. I rubbed myself against her labia before slowly pushing into her. She was still quite wet so I slipped in easily, we moaned together as my pelvis pressed against her butt when I got balls deep. I started slowly while I gauged my stamina levels, it felt like I was having a good day so I began thrusting harder and faster.

“I love this ass of yours, Lily.” I enjoyed watching the little ripples of fat as my thighs made contact with her. She held her torso up parallel to the bed so I had a good view of her breasts as they moved with the momentum of her body.

“Push! Mmm, that feels so good,” she moaned wildly as I thrust into her harder, the impact of our bodies coming together filled the house with a wet, slapping sound as I continued my relentless pace. Her arms grew tired and she lowered her torso to the bed but I didn't mind at all, she looked good from that angle too with her butt sticking up for me. I held her firmly by the waist with my right hand while my left rested on her tailbone. She had one hand between her legs playing with her clit while she gripped the bed sheets tightly with the other.

“I'm gonna cum, don't stop!” Lily almost sounded like she was pleading with me. I loved the desperation in her voice as the orgasm took hold of her. It was perfectly timed with mine, I managed to hold off another minute longer as I slowly gave Lily a few last strokes to finish her off. Her cries were much louder than they should have been but neither of us cared as our bodies erupted in ecstasy. Lily could sense I was ready as well and called out encouragement for me.

“Cum for me, Jake,” she said through the hazy afterglow of her orgasm. I pushed myself into her two more times before I pulled out and sprayed semen all over her juicy, round ass. I pumped out every last drop with my hand as I moaned aggressively.

I laid down on my back while Lily cleaned herself off with an old towel that had been hung to dry on the headboard. When she was done she rolled over and cuddled into me as I wrapped an arm around her. She rested her head on my torso and her warm breasts squished against me. I looked over at the clock radio and saw that I had plenty of time until Rosemary got home. I wanted to stay with Lily all night but I told her I had to get up soon so I could have a shower.

“Just stay for five more minutes, please? This is so nice,” she asked so sweetly that I couldn't refuse. Although, in truth, the feeling of Lily's hot, sweaty body against my own was all the convincing I needed and it was the last thing I remember before we relaxed and fell asleep.

We woke up to the sound of Rosemary's shrieking indignation as she stood glaring at us in the doorway. Lily and I had barely moved since we fell asleep and Rosemary's eyes roamed all over our naked bodies as she screamed curses at us that I couldn't quite make out in my drunken stupor.

“Oh, fuck!” Was all I could manage to say as I tried to see through the fog in my head. I missed a few hastily screamed sentences before I could finally make out the words she was saying.

“I knew it! I fucking knew it. How long has this been going on?” she asked somewhat rhetorically. Lily spoke first but she seemed to be having a hard time collecting her thoughts the same as I did.

“Rosemary, I'm so sorry. We didn't want to hurt you. It just happened, about a week ago.” Lily struggled to sound comprehensible, but her remorse was genuine.

“Shut up, Lily! You've been scheming and pushing your boobs out for weeks now. Don't pretend this was an accident.” Rosemary's temper was palpable now. She wanted to keep screaming at us but she struggled to maintain some semblance of composure. Of all the ways I had imagined Rosemary finding out about Lily and me, this was probably the worst.

I had little in the way of an adequate explanation for my actions. I tried to sound sober as I pieced together an apology but I failed in this attempt. Rosemary looked at me with pain and anger in her eyes, she seemed like she wanted to tear my head off and cry at the same time. We stared at each other in silence for ten seconds which felt like ten minutes before Rosemary went into her room and started packing a bag with some clothes to stay at her mother's house for a few days.

“I can't deal with you drunken idiots right now. I need to get out of here before I fucking lose it. We'll deal with this later.” Rosemary fought back tears as she tried to sound more angry than sad. I sheepishly gave her a one-word response as she rushed her packing and stormed out of the house.

Lily started to cry quietly after the front door slammed shut. I reached over and pulled her toward me, we hugged each other tightly as we tried to process the tense situation we had just been part of. I felt terrible for the deception and for how Rosemary found out, but my feelings for Lily remained the same. I took comfort in the fact that, somehow, I knew I was in the arms of the right woman.

I gently wiped the tears from Lily's face and kissed her lips before we lay down together again. She spooned herself into my body as I wrapped my arm around her with a hand placed firmly on her ample breasts. I kissed the back of her head and then we drifted off to sleep. There would be hell to pay the next time we saw Rosemary, but that was for another day.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments