Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Her

"Angela is ready to fuck, but first comes the teasing that she loves so much."

47
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Angela sat naked on the bed, her legs apart, her breasts heavy on her chest. I didn’t know how long she had been there, but her face lit up when I entered the hotel bedroom.

I knew how much she loved to be touched, stroked, and yes, used and abused. Fucked to within an inch of her life, with fingers pulling and squeezing on her nipples. She loved the feel of a good pounding between her loins, fucked like a rag doll with her hair and head bouncing off the bed. A red-hot ass from the spanking would be a bonus.

She loved to be fucked like that, and it showed in the men she found to pleasure her. Cheating on her husband in seedy hotel rooms and the backs of cars that were often too small for her to get properly fucked.

Watching her sit there turned me on. My cock grew hard, and all I could think of was pulling her down the bed, splaying those thighs wide and humping her.

But…

That’s not why she’s there, it's not why I was there.

I sidled up to her and slowly stroked the side of her face. Her expression sobered and the smile was lost. My finger slid down her neck, onto her shoulder, which only made her thighs splay wider in anticipation.

“You want to feel this slide into your cunt, don’t you?” I asked, holding my finger in the air.

Angela nodded quickly. She knew she was hot for it, but what I didn’t know was how long she’d been sitting there masturbating while waiting for me.

I replaced my finger on the side of her breast and moved it towards her nipple, flicking it just once before squeezing it hard. The action elicited a loud moan from her lips as if I didn’t see that coming. I pulled on it, lifting her breast from her body by her nipple and then let it drop to rest against the side of her open thigh.

I loved how her thighs were full and flexible, and I loved the inviting vista that she openly displayed down to her waiting cunt. I wanted to plunder her charms.

“Do you want my fingers to bring you off right now?” Again, she nodded quickly, looking down at her own body, amazed at the show of sexuality on display. She knew that if I do as she wanted, she’d get the fucking of her life seconds afterwards, or better, my face in her snatch licking her to oblivion and back.

I wanted to tease her, leave her on a high that only a big hard cock could satisfy.

“If only my ex-girlfriend, Lesley, was here now,” I told her.

Her mouth opened as if she knew what was coming next.

“You’d be in your element, wouldn’t you?” she nodded again, this time looking into my eyes, which I avoided.

“She’d fucking eat you for breakfast, devour your juicy cunt until you scream for her to stop.”

Angela’s face was red hot and flustered. I knew what was going through her mind. I knew what games she played in her head when she heard those words.

“She'd place you in the corner, to sit there,” I pointed to the chair in the corner of the room, “letting you play with yourself as you watch her get off.”

My finger slipped along Angela’s pussy and I could feel how wet she was. Her gaze was torn between the action of my finger and the chair in the corner of the room. I knew she could picture herself in it, watching two people fuck themselves on the very bed that she was sitting on.

“Lesley’s as bad as you, just as insatiable. Cums with just the flick of a tongue.”

My finger slid effortlessly into her, and I let it rest there, idly swiping it from left to right. Her eyes closed, her breathing erratic, her body twitched at the touch of my finger and the tone of my voice.

“I'd be eating Lesley’s cunt until she had at least three orgasms before I'd crawl up her body to fuck her as fast as I could. My dick would be hard as fuck and all you’d have, in that chair, are your fingers.”

I felt Angela tense at my words. I felt her cunt tighten around my finger. I pushed it in further, curling it upwards and lifting her bum off the bed ever so slightly.

“You want me to suck on your nipple, don’t you?” The nodding started again, her eyes opened and she looked into mine. She gasped while on the verge of a building orgasm, but one that was not quite there.

“And you.... you'd be watching from the corner of this hotel room, fingering your cunt and pulling hard on a nipple, just like I’m doing right now.”

Her eyes closed and she let out an audible gasp.

“Urging your orgasm to break at the same time that Lesley shouts that she's cumming with my cock deep inside her.”

It amazed me how much Angela got worked up at the thought of my ex being fucked by me while she is forced to watch. It’s a horny thought and one that I will never get tired of.

“You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd be talking to yourself, telling yourself that you're going to come.”

The tip of my finger grazed her g-spot and I pinched her nipple. My mouth was so close to her ear that we were almost the same person.

“You wouldn’t cum as hard as Lesley, though. Not as hard as her orgasm would feel ripping through her body. Legs high in the air around my back. Fucked as if her life depended on it. Like you need it right now.”

My finger left her g-spot, and I pull it out slightly before pushing it back inside her. Angela tried to move her body to help me fuck her faster but I knew what she was up to and it wasn’t going to work. I pulled my finger out, waiting for her to stop. She realised what she was doing and sat back on the bed. As soon as my finger was back inside her, she started moaning.

MisstressLustgirlTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MisstressLustgirlTS

“You're desperate for my cock inside you, aren’t you? I bet you’re desperate for anyone’s cock right now.”

“Yes, make me cum, please.”

“Though Lesley... she’d have other ideas. She may let you lick her with your bottom in the air, giving you hope that you’d get fucked from behind, but I know she'd hold your head in place just for her satisfaction. And you’d do anything to please, wouldn’t you? If only you could see the evil grin on her face. I have and believe me, it's horny. I'd sit on the chair and watch you eat her out just for the sheer entertainment of watching her use you.”

My finger, now joined by a second, see-sawed inside Angela’s cunt. Her breathing was laboured, her body was reacting in the only way it knew how and her bum lifted involuntarily off the bed as she fucked my finger.

“Then, Lesley would swap places, denying you my cock and encouraging me to use it on her. She’d look towards me, over her shoulder, smiling wickedly as she swooped between your thighs with her tongue extended. Her sole purpose, tipping your velvet.”

Angela’s hand looped behind me and grasped my shoulder, a sign that she was about to climax. I could feel her whole body tense as she waited for the sudden collapse of all that tension and the release of pleasure.

“Do you want my cock now?” The rhetorical question was lost amidst the moaning and groaning. Of course, she didn’t want my cock, she was cumming. I watched her face. I know how she pouts her lips seconds from climaxing.

“Lesley’s getting my cock, isn’t she, the greedy little fucker. She’s feeling me pound into her, feeling the hard man-meat push effortlessly into her while she feasts on your girl juice. You know she loves a woman who squirts, don’t you? She loves girl cum, and who can blame her?

“Fuck! No, no, no,” Angela blurted out in despair as I removed my finger from her cunt.

“Did you miss your orgasm? I didn’t. I pulled out and came all over Lesley’s backside so you could see the mess.”

Angela wanted to call me a bastard for doing that, but she knew better. I knew better too.

“Did you cum?”

The smile on my face was pure evil. She shook her head. She was almost crying. There can't be anything worse than being on the verge of a sexual precipice and not being allowed to fall.

“Angela, I want you to close your eyes.”

She did as she was told. My hand caressed her hair. I coughed loudly. Angela didn’t know what was happening.

“Open your eyes,” I told her.

Her mouth dropped open too. The shock of what her eyes were telling her rocked the bed. She stared for what seemed like ages at the woman decked out in black lingerie, the balcony bra struggling to contain her heaving breasts and the suspenders and stockings only there for enticement.

“Angela, meet Lesley. She’s going to eat you out.”

Lesley was standing at the foot of the bed with an evil grin on her face. I could tell that she was salivating at the thought of eating this voluptuous woman. I walked towards her, to kiss her for the first time in fifteen years. It had been ages since we met people to fuck with and I've always loved the way she played with people’s minds before bringing them off. She was excellent at seduction, but none of that was needed here.

Angela thought she was meeting me for a clandestine fuck in this hotel. I never told her I had emailed Lesley, despite not having spoken with her for over fifteen years. When I told Lesley what I had planned, she jumped at the chance. I knew she would because she fucking loves pussy, but I wasn’t sure whether my presence was high on her sexual agenda anymore. She entered the hotel room with me and stayed in the corridor, getting changed in the toilet and biding her time. She probably masturbated listening to the sound of us playing on the bed.

“I want you to fuck me,” Lesley told me as she crawled onto the bed. Her eyes fixed on Angela’s and her mouth salivating at the thought of all that juicy pussy in front of her.

Lesley pulled Angela’s legs down the bed a little and then swooped to lap at her juicy cunt. Who could blame her?

I undressed casually, watching the action and returning Angela’s smile. Her head shook, and her hands grasped at the red hair between her thighs, which were opening wider and wider the more Lesley licked. I knelt on the bed with a hard-on to be proud of. I couldn’t wait either. It had been a very long time since I had fucked Lesley in what could only be described as her favourite position. I knew her all too well, and she loved having a face full of pussy while she climaxed.

I relished the thought of pushing my cock effortlessly into my ex-girlfriend's cunt to the sounds of lapping and sighing. The fuck was furious, but only after I let her eat Angela to two full-on orgasms. Angela deserved that much.

And yes, I did pull out and spray cum all over Lesley’s back and hair before offering the remnants to an exhausted but sated Angela.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments