Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Setting A Bad Precedent With My Son-In-Law

"A curvy milf helps her son-in-law get to bed and is surprised to find out his true intentions."

131
7 Comments 7
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was a Saturday night and Cheryl and her husband Steve were having a party. They usually had good parties, so their house was full of friends and family. Cheryl liked parties partly because Steve was much nicer when company was around, and it was a nice break from the bickering and insults.

Cheryl saw Steve's daughter Susan from a previous relationship seeking her out from across the kitchen with an angry look on her face. She needed help with her husband John. John had drunk more than he planned and had to wake up early for an overtime shift the next day but was showing no signs of slowing down.

Cheryl wasn't entirely sure why this was her problem, but Susan was half drunk and Steve would obviously be no help. Cheryl rolled her eyes at the thought. Susan was a nice enough girl, but John was far too much like Steve for her taste. He was rude at the best of times and could get even meaner than Steve when he drank. More than once, Cheryl asked herself why Susan stayed with John; he made good money but not good enough to justify his temperament, or his cheating... but she usually let the thought trail off there since it was their business, she told herself. Putting John to bed was not going to be easy, but she wanted to help Susan, and since she was the only sober one between herself, Susan, and Steve, she agreed to do it.

Cheryl spotted John as he stumbled out of the bathroom. She moved to intercept him before he could get another drink. He was quite tipsy at this point, so it was easy to get in front of him. Cheryl knew that John's good friend was here and that he loved to get drunk with him, so she thought up a quick lie. She told him his friend had a family emergency and left in a hurry while John was in the washroom.

John was in no state to make sense of the obvious lie, and before he could respond to that with more than just curse words, Cheryl reminded him that he had to work tomorrow and that the guest room downstairs was ready for him. John gave her a curious look that Cheryl had never seen on him before, but she did not have time to think about it because John agreed and asked for her help to get downstairs to bed.

As she guided John down the basement stairs, Cheryl closed the door behind them. She started to explain that he would sleep soundly since these rooms were well-insulated from noise from the upper floors, but John gave her that look again, only this time there was a hunger in his eyes. He laughed a dirty laugh and Cheryl rolled her eyes at him in slight confusion as she helped him to the bed.

Cheryl had closed the door behind her because she had planned to stay a few minutes, just to make sure that John was not going to be sick. Accordingly, she placed an empty bucket near his head. The last thing she wanted to do tomorrow was clean old puke off the bedspread and carpet.

She turned to look at John, and he was taking his shirt off. He was still giving her that look, and it started to make her wonder. She turned to face the door while John struggled out of the rest of his clothes, and after another minute or two, John told her she could turn around.

John was completely naked. His tall and lean frame was more muscular than she thought it would be when she saw him with his clothes off. His dick was rock hard and was quite possibly the biggest she had ever seen. It pointed straight at her as he stood up staring at her with that hungry look. Cheryl turned back around and reached for the doorknob in irritated surprise, but John barked out one quick word that stopped her.

"No."

It wasn't loud, but forceful, she not only stopped but turned back to face him.

He sat down on the bed and started to stroke his dick as he asked for her help. Cheryl was angry at this boldness and gave him a scolding refusal. She sounded firm and indignant but any weight her words might have held dissipated when John caught her eyes wandering down to his large member.

He smiled at her briefly before he reminded her of how long it would take for Steve and Susan to check on them. Cheryl knew this was true of her husband and stepdaughter. They would have all the privacy they would need if she wanted to go through with this.

But John was her son-in-law and a total asshole.

Despite coming to this conclusion, she took a step closer. John had gotten women to cheat on their spouses before and he knew the signs that things were going well. Cheryl's better judgement told her to leave and forget this ever happened but it was getting harder to listen to that better judgment by the second.

She walked around the edge of the bed until she stood over him. She started to see a bit of why Susan stayed with John. She could not deny that he looked good, his tall and muscular twenty-eight-year-old frame was nice enough but that massive dick of his was more than just nice, she thought, it enticed her.

She lightly tugged at her hoody zipper while she pondered this but did not really take notice. John saw that he was going to get his way, so he reached up and gave her butt a hard smack. He tugged at the leg of her jeans as she decided to go for it.

"You're an asshole,” she said as she unzipped her hoody to reveal her breasts, which strained against a black tank top. They looked big with the sweater on, but they looked even bigger without it. She reached down to unzip her jeans as John laughed his dirty laugh again while he watched. Cheryl rolled her eyes at his immature attitude but realized this was a meaningless gesture as she wiggled out of her jeans for him.

She could not believe that she was going to go through with this, John was an awful man, but she also could not deny how horny she felt at that moment. She and Steve hardly ever had sex anymore and even when they did it was quick and didn't stir up as much excitement.

She was normally quite self-conscious about her big ass but the look on John's face was pure hunger, and it made her slip out of her panties without hesitation. He was steadily and slowly pumping up and down on his dick as he watched her. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra and he told her to hurry up, she dropped it to the floor and moved where he beckoned.

He pushed and pulled her until she was on her hands and knees with her face near his crotch and her big booty up in the air where John could grab and smack it. John just grunted and shook his cock in her face, she hummed to herself in satisfaction at how big it looked so close to her face before she parted her eager lips around it. John grabbed the second pillow and used it to prop himself up for a better view and then leaned back to enjoy.

"Oh yeah. Suck it, bitch." The abrasive word gave Cheryl pause for a moment and she thought about getting up and leaving because of it but decided against it since she had already crossed a big line. John rubbed her butt with one of his strong hands and used the other to slowly push her mouth back onto his penis.

She had fully given into the situation before she even got the full length of John back into her mouth. She was content to let him insult her if she got what she wanted out of the exchange, she started to slip his dick in and out of her mouth as fast as she could manage. John grunted and moaned in satisfaction as he rubbed and smacked her ass.

ValeryCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarther

"Cheryl, I knew that big mouth of yours must be good for something." Cheryl hummed a laugh in response with his dick still in her mouth before she gave him the middle finger. Cheryl knew it set a bad precedent to give in to her son-in-law’s drunken desires but she was horny and knew that her own husband could never satisfy this urge, even if she could convince him to try.

Cheryl was still a bit surprised at how big his penis was despite having looked at it for a few minutes now, she commented it was at least twice as big as Steve’s. John chuckled at that and gave her ass another hard smack. The sound of it echoed off the room but Cheryl knew there was no chance of anyone hearing them down here over the loud music, laughter, and conversation upstairs so she started to relax a bit more.

“You just wait till I get it inside you darling,” he got up and moved in behind her ass which was still up in the air waiting for him. Somehow it felt worse for John to call her darling than it did to call her a bitch, but her thoughts were interrupted when John started to drum his penis on her ass. He laughed to himself at how loud it sounded.

He then reached down in between her thighs and felt how wet she was as he knelt on both knees in between her legs, he rubbed some of her wetness onto the head of his dick as he readied it behind her.

Without warning, he plunged the full length of himself into her. She gasped at the sudden penetration and his overall disregard for her comfort. She knew that John was an asshole before she agreed to fuck him though so she was not surprised. She braced herself as John started to push as far into her as he could.

Once he felt that he had stretched her out a little bit he started to pick up the pace. The sound of his thighs and pelvis as it made contact with her ass got louder and louder as did John's grunts of pleasure. Cheryl's own sounds were quieter by comparison but she held nothing back. She was on all fours and her boobs bounced and jiggled underneath her with the momentum of John’s vigorous thrusts. He noticed their movement and reached down to grab them, he gave them each a rough squeeze.

"I've wanted to get my hands on these giant titties for years." Cheryl hated that word, but only encouraged more from him as she momentarily freed up a hand to place overtop of his to prompt a harder squeeze. As he leaned over her to reach her boobs, John was inspired to shift their position.

He let go of her breasts and put one hand on her back between her shoulders and pushed her chest and face against the bed. Cheryl turned her face to the side to see John as he positioned himself closer to her. He grabbed onto her hips and waist firmly as he stood up and spread his legs wider, he got closer to her to get in as deep as he could manage.

Once he was satisfied with his footing, he inserted himself back in and started his quick and hard pace again. After about three or four strokes Cheryl was impressed with John’s drunken dexterity, he had needed help to navigate the narrow basement stairs earlier, but had no trouble now as he pounded away at her from behind while balanced on a bed.

He grunted loudly with every thrust and had worked up a quick sweat which dripped off him onto Cheryl in a way that would have disgusted her if it were Steve. She felt a little silly to help act out what seemed to be one of John's favourite porn scenes but she enjoyed being wanted despite his unnecessarily rough attitude. John continued with the same pace, Cheryl's ass looked even bigger from this position, and it drove him on a little bit harder with each impact.

"I love your big fat ass, Cheryl," he growled as he fucked her wildly. Cheryl moaned with each thrust. She worked a hand underneath her and down between her legs to play with her clit as she pondered how much she loved that Steve and Susan were upstairs completely unaware of what was going on. Any noise quieter than a full-on scream would never be heard upstairs over the commotion so there was little restraint from either of them. After a few more minutes Cheryl spoke out in a pleasurable but desperate tone that announced her orgasm. She gripped the sheets tighter as the feeling climaxed.

John's grunts quickened, Cheryl could feel his dick get even harder inside her as his orgasm was also close. He sped up and gripped her hips tightly. By the time Cheryl started to ask him where he wanted to cum she already felt his warm semen flowing into her. John pumped away sporadically as the sensitivity became too much, but still gave her every pump he could manage before he pulled out and collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed.

Cheryl was a bit sore from what had happened and would still feel it the next day, but she had to admit that John could really fuck. She started to wonder how she managed to let this happen as she stood up to put her bra and panties back on but pushed that thought aside.

She took out a cigarette, handed it to John, and told him to smoke it to try and mask up the sex smell before Susan came to bed. She opened the window after she got her jeans and tank top back on. She turned to look at John as he lit the cigarette, he just smiled that somehow still hungry smile and puffed away as he chuckled softly to himself. Cheryl zipped up her hoody and rolled her eyes at him one last time as she reached out in a silent gesture of request for him to share his cigarette. She took a long drag and handed it back before she left to rejoin the party.

She told herself that this would never happen again but part of her was worried that she had just set a precedent that could not be easily undone with a man like John. She suspected he would come back for more later and who knew how much willpower she would have after this undoubtedly enjoyable experience. She closed the door behind her and tried not to think about it as she slipped up to the main floor.

Susan came and found her once she noticed Cheryl and commented that she did not expect it to take that long to put John to bed, she expressed heartfelt gratitude for Cheryl’s help. Susan was clearly drunker than when they last spoke so any concern that Cheryl might have had of being found out vanished but she still chose her words carefully.

"Yeah he was pretty rude, but nothing I can't handle honey. I just wanted to make sure that he wasn’t going to puke everywhere so I stayed to watch him a bit. I need a strong drink though. You can make it up to me by getting me a vodka tonic with some lime. I know I said I wasn't gonna drink tonight but to hell with it," Susan smiled at her newfound exuberance and Cheryl laughed at Susan's ignorance of what occurred in the basement moments earlier. Cheryl smiled a wicked smile to herself as she watched Susan rush off to make a drink for her as thanks for what she did.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments