Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Mother-In-Law Needed A Replay

"Silvie sends her daughters away for a spa break"

100
8 Comments 8
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Silvie, my sexy mother-in-law, was so desperate for a replay that she booked her daughters, Tracey, my wife, and her sister Jane, in at a spa resort for a weekend break.

This came about two months after the first sexual liaison, and this was about to be as good, if not better, than before.

Tracey and Jane left on Friday afternoon and were not expected back until Monday afternoon. This left us plenty of free time to have some fun.

Jane was in on it and knew why her mother was sending Tracey and her away. She knew it was because Silvie wanted my cock.

When Tracey and Jane left, Tracey gave me instructions to keep an eye on her mother and help her if she needed anything. She suggested her mother move in with me, as we have spare bedrooms, so neither of us would be lonely.

Silvie arrived with Jane and her bags just before the sisters left for their mini break. Silvie was dressed very casually to avoid looking suspicious and giving Tracey any concerns.

Jane gave me a wink and whispered in my ear before they left. She said, "Have a good time with mum but save some of that cock for me." She gave my cock a nice little rub.

Silvie and I enjoyed a nice home-cooked meal and a bottle of wine, then retired to the hot tub and listened to music while we soaked up the bubbles.

Shortly after entering the tub, Silvie suggested we get naked, so we did. The sight of Silvie’s huge boobs wobbling about in the swirling water and bubbles made my cock stir and start to thicken and rise.

I felt slightly lightheaded, with all my blood rushing from my head to my cock.

I was not prepared for what happened next; Silvie took a deep breath and then dove beneath the water. She did not touch my cock with her hands; she just wrapped her lips around it and started to give me a slow blowjob until she needed to come up for air thirty seconds later.

It was as though I had died and gone to heaven, and I knew I needed more. I waited a few seconds until Silvie got her breath back, then pushed her back under the water.

Silvie knew what was expected of her and engulfed my cock with her lips again for another thirty seconds or so, giving me incredible pleasure. This time I took her massive tits in hand and gave them a good mauling, as she likes to be treated a bit rough.

When she came up to the surface, I thought I would try it for myself and dove into the depths of the tub, opened her legs, and slipped my tongue into her pussy, having pulled her lips apart.

I only managed a few licks before I started to take in water and had to resurface to catch my breath.

We both agreed that hot tub sex was not for us; sex would have to wait until we got to the bedroom.

We remained in the tub for about an hour, chatting and cuddling, before replacing the lid and running naked into the house, laughing like teenagers.

We both showered, then met on the bed in the master bedroom, still naked and my erection still in place.

Silvia took the lead, positioned herself between my legs, and went to work on my cock in a way only Silvie could.

She teased me, taking her time to lick, kiss, and nibble my length; she sucked and bit my balls before she finally took me in her mouth.

I needed to please her at the same time, so I managed to manoeuvre her around so we were in a sixty-nine position and dove in between her shapely thighs.

The moment my tongue hit her, she gasped and sucked me harder and faster; I probed my tongue in as deep as it would go bringing her to a speedy body-tingling orgasm that shot her sticky juices everywhere, even up my nose.

By the time she had her second orgasm, my tongue was aching, and my cock was ready to explode. Silvie sensed what was coming and held her lips tightly around my shaft as I emptied my load down her throat. I didn’t think I would stop and wondered how she could swallow so much.

Silvie had no problem and swallowed every drop and didn’t stop until she was sure she had cleaned me out.

When we came up for air, we were exhausted and satisfied. For ages, after nothing was said, we just laid side by side, and both dozed off to sleep for about an hour,

It was dark when we woke. We cleaned up, grabbed our robes, returned to the lounge, watched television, and opened a bottle or two of wine.

While watching television, Silvie slipped a hand under my robe and wrapped it around my cock, giving me another erection.

She smiled at me, finished her wine then led me to the bedroom by my cock.

Once in bed, we had sex in every possible position; I lost count of how many orgasms Silvie had. I filled her pussy the first time I came, and her arse the second; this one gave her the loudest and strongest orgasm she had that night.

I slipped out of Silvie's arse, still as solid as a rock, which she loves about me being able to keep an erection for so long.

Silvie looked at my cock glistening with her arse juices and my semen and smiled, then lowered her head and, without wiping it clean, took me in her mouth.

This was a dirty, erotic moment that I will always remember. She looked up at me as she devoured me when my phone rang.

We both jumped, although Silvie continued blowing me, I answered it, and straightaway I recognised the voice; it was Tracey.

Tracey said, “Are you okay? Sorry to call so late, but we have just gotten back from the nightclub.”

Silvie realised who was calling but carried on sucking my cock and tickling my balls, trying to make me laugh.

Tracey and I chatted; she was very drunk. I confirmed I was okay. I said, “Your mum is looking after me.”

If only she knew how well her mum was looking after me,

This was a moment that Tracey could never find out about, as while we chatted, I filled Silvie’s mouth again with another full load; this time, she coughed, and Tracey heard her.

Tracey said, “Is mum, okay?”

I said, "Yes, she is fine; she has her mouth full.”

The call ended shortly after Tracey accepted my reason for her mum choking.

Silvie and I cleaned up again, then slept through the morning.

When I woke, Silvie was gone, and she was not in the house. She had left me a note in the kitchen, which read, “Gone into town; see you later. I will get something for dinner.”

It was a lovely day, so I had a coffee, got the steam cleaning gear out, and started washing the cars. I only wore shorts and flip-flops because I knew I would get wet.

I was finishing off the second one when I heard the sound of stiletto heels approaching; I looked up, expecting to see Silvie coming home, but was wrong. It was a beautiful, tall, slim blonde who looked to be about eighteen.

This young lady wearing a very short skirt, showing off a beautiful pair of long, slim legs and a white vest top, looked incredible.

I was expecting this young beauty to walk on past and could not take my eyes off her.

I had stopped cleaning, and my stare must have been so obvious. Then, to my surprise, she turned into my driveway and approached me in those high heels.

She said, “Is Auntie Silvie here.”

I mumbled a response, totally in awe of this drop-dead gorgeous woman. I said, “She has gone into town and will be back later.”

She said, “Oh, she told me to meet her here and to bring a bikini. so, I could share your hot tub with her; I have Prosecco."

I could not take my eyes off this lady, who must have been Tracey’s cousin, although I had never seen her before.

Her denim mini skirt, which was frayed at the bottom, showed off her tanned glossy legs that shimmered having been oiled up or covered in sun tan lotion.

Her strappy, high stiletto sandals showed off her small feet with perfectly manicured toes and bright red nails to match her fingernails.

Her vest was tight, and she was braless; her tits were large for her frame and very firm, with stubby, erect nipples whose outline was clear through the thin material of her vest.

I said, “The hot tub is ready; you are welcome to use it and wait for her.”

She said, “I am Angie. Would you mind if I changed? It is so hot out here.”

Angie only had a small clutch bag, which made me wonder where her bikini was, so I asked, “Where is your bikini?”

She pulled these lengths of what looked like string from her bag with tiny bits of cloth attached, the patches didn’t look big enough to cover a fingernail, let alone nipples and pubic hair.

I smiled and was excited at the thought of her wearing it. The excitement was transferred to my cock, which was swollen and stretching my tight-fitting shorts.

Angie looked at my bulge and giggled but said nothing.

I finished my cleaning, then escorted her to the spare room, which had an ensuite, and left her to change. I headed to the master bedroom to shower and slip on my swimming trunks.

NicolleTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolleTorres

I left Angie with directions to get to the hot tub, having removed the cover.

I showered, then stepped out to dry off, only to find Angie sitting on my toilet seat in her micro bikini, staring at my big, fat flaccid cock hanging between my legs in front of her.

I said, “What are you doing?”

“I'm waiting for you,” she replied. “I thought we could go together.”

I made to cover my cock, but she said, “No point; I have already seen it; you do have a nice one.”

I dried off, slipped on my trunks, and along with Angie, who watched my every move and didn’t take her eyes off my cock for a second, we made our way to the kitchen.

We grabbed some drinks, then, wrapped in towels, made our way down the garden to the secluded hot tub.

We were in the tub, bubbles rising all around us, chatting, when Silvia finally turned up.

The pair hugged and kissed Silvie, then went into the house, returning ten minutes later in a slightly bigger bikini than Angie's one that only covered nipples and trimmed pussy.

She refilled our glasses, grabbed a large one, and eased herself into the tub. The ladies chatted about weird lady stuff, so I climbed out to prepare some lunch.

I made us all ploughman’s with pork pies, salad, and pickles and set up the patio table and more wine.

The ladies exited the tub, wrapped themselves in towels, and we all ate and drank a couple of bottles of wine.

After lunch, we all climbed back into the tub, and it was decided to get naked. I wondered what they had planned for me, but I still got naked anyway, as did they.

I had never before seen Angie's tits; they were nice and round and firm, with big pink nipples that begged to be sucked.

I spent a long time staring at them, switching my gaze between them and Silvia's monsters. Eventually, I decided to sit between them, cradling my arm around each of them and drawing them closer.

I cupped each guest's breast without any trouble or resistance, wrapping an arm around each of their shoulders.

Meanwhile, Angie had put one of her minuscule hands around my erection, turned to face Silvie, and uttered, "I suppose this is my big surprise." Looking down into the swirling water at my cock.

Silvia smiled at her and said, “You will never find a better specimen, and he knows how to use it.”

Angie declared, "I will be the judge of that." with a broad smile on her face.

I grinned back at her, stood up, and turned to face her. My cock was still in her grasp, and she looked huge in her tiny hands.

Angie licked her lips as I moved closer; now my erection was inches from her face and oozing pre cum from the end.

She said, “And he is circumcised.” Then she opened her lips, so I pushed my cock into her pretty little mouth.

I was stretching her mouth muscles as I held her head and slid my cock in and out slowly. Angie's hand never left my cock as she rubbed me while I fucked her mouth.

I looked at Silvie, who smiled and said, “How good is she?”

I said, “Wonderful.”

Angie now had one hand rubbing me and the other massaging my balls. I was never going to last very long, and after about ten minutes, I felt the semen rising, and so did Angie.

She increased the speed with which she was sucking me and wanking me with her hand, causing me to erupt into her throat.

Angie did not stop until she had sucked me dry, then she pulled her mouth off my cock. I was still erect, so it was a big surprise when Silvie reached out, took my cock in her hand, and pulled me towards her. Then she took me in her mouth and went to work on me, giving me one of her excellent blowjobs.

Usually, I need to take a short break before returning, but Silvie's skills—sucking and wanking me for at least fifteen minutes, followed by putting a finger in my anus—pushed me over the edge. I filled her mouth with a smaller load, which she easily swallowed.

I was spent, so I sat back down between the ladies once again, cupping two gorgeous boobs.

Angie said, “I need you to recover soon. I need your big cock inside me.”

I suggested we get cleaned up, move inside, and see what happens.

The ladies agreed; we all showered, slipped on bathrobes, and sat in the lounge drinking wine and chatting.

It wasn't long before Angie slid in beside me on my sofa and slipped a hand on my thigh; the hand moved slowly but surely in the direction of my cock.

She wrapped her hand around its circumference and gave me a nice, gentle rub, which had the desired effect, resulting in another huge erection.

We remained like this for a while until she decided she was ready for more and demanded I get naked. Not one to turn down a beautiful woman I slipped off my robe and tossed it onto the floor.

I was now naked and requested she do the same; her robe was off before I could finish the sentence.

To my surprise, Silvie just sat and watched from the other sofa. She was still wrapped in her robe but with a hand between her legs, giving herself a little self-pleasure.

Angie slipped off the sofa onto the floor, kneeled between my legs, and went to work on my cock; she was soft and gentle, slowly licking along its length and kissing my balls, and probing with her tongue.

This was so good; I ran my fingers through her hair as she pleased me, desperately wanting and needing her to take me in her beautiful small mouth.

She stopped short of that and demanded we change places and that I do her. I kneeled on the floor while she sat on the sofa, leaned back, and opened her legs wide.

Her neatly trimmed blonde pussy glistened with juices, and I was sure it winked at me. I slipped a finger in then two to open her up and part her lips. Having found her spot, I gave her only a few strokes before she had her first orgasm.

Angie said, "Wow, no one has ever got me off so quickly."

I removed my fingers even though she protested and replaced them with my tongue; I forced it as deep inside her lips as possible and gave her my best oral sex possible, it worked real soon, and as she had another shuddering orgasm, she clamped my head in position with her thighs ensuring I did not move or stop.

Angie was writhing about on the sofa and, after what seemed like an age, let me go, allowing me to breathe again.

Angie seemed exhausted and was sweating as she recovered from her second orgasm; she laid back and said, "Now fuck me."

I turned her around and made her kneel on the sofa, then slipped my cock into her doggy style; she was so tight I was worried I might split her; then I felt the pop, and in I went. She moaned as I slipped inch after inch inside her, slowly and gently to begin. Then, when I hit her cervix, I started to slowly fuck her.

I gathered pace and was in heaven. Her tight pussy felt so good on my cock; she had another orgasm and requested she ride me.

We swapped places again, and she lowered her pussy onto my cock and began to ride me, allowing me to caress her boobs as she thrashed about on me. I was getting to the point of no return when she pulled my cock out of her pussy, rubbed herself, and then smeared her juices on her little arse bud and lowered herself back onto me.

She was mega tight, and I thought I was far too big for her virgin arse, but slowly I entered her only a few inches, but I was inside and stretching her. She moaned both in pain and ecstasy as she gingerly started to ride me up and down, her face contorted with pain, but on, she went.

I was now ready and let it go filling her tiny arse with so much semen it ran out as she rode me, running down her legs and pooling on my tummy.

Angie could ride no more and had to lift herself from my cock; she slumped onto the sofa beside me, spent. She spotted a pool of our juices on my tummy and just as I was about to wipe it off, she lowered her head and licked it off swallowing every little drop. She licked her lips and then kissed me fully on the mouth, inserting her tongue in my mouth, allowing me to taste the saltiness of my semen and her arse juices.

We lay in a heap for a while as Silvie finished herself off. Silvie looked up, a bit shocked, then said, "I want the same treatment later, okay?"

I just nodded, too exhausted to say anything.

Angie had to leave that evening because her boyfriend was expecting her home. She looked so hot when she left, dressed in her denim mini and tight white vest and heels, that I wished she could have stayed.

Silvie and I just relaxed and didn't actually have any more sex that evening; we made up for it the following morning, though, and over the rest of the weekend before Tracey and Jane returned.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments