Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom Meets Sharon And Rick

"Looking for a sex partner, Tom meets mature biker neighbors, Rick and Sharon, and ends up having sex with both."

53
9 Comments 9
12.1k Views 12.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 27 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Tom finally got lucky in his quest for potential sexual partners in a most serendipitous way. Walking down his street, he saw his neighbor, Rick, working on his Harley and struggling. Tom had spoken to Rick a few times and now was a good opportunity to get to know his neighbor better. Tom offered to lend a hand, and soon they had the new exhaust pipes on, with one person holding and lining up while the other bolted them on being just what Rick needed.

Going into his garage for some tools, Tom noticed his collection of classic centerfolds hung in every available space in the garage/workshop and complimented Rick on the girls. Rick said he was glad Tom enjoyed them and mentioned that he had a large collection of porn mags in a couple of drawers, inviting Tom to take a look. Sure enough, there was a wonderful collection of naked women and lots of sex pics.

Tom told Rick he was a man of his own tastes and the conversation turned to sex. It was obvious that both of them were “horn dogs”. Eventually, Tom admitted he had nude pics of his wife and of a woman he had fucked. Rick told Tom he had nude pics of his wife, Sharon, as well. Soon they made a bargain to swap pics with each other.

After finishing in the garage, Rick invited Tom into the house to meet his wife, Sharon, and have a beer. Both of them were older than him, mid-fifties, and liked the wild side of life. Both had seen struggles in their life but seemed happy with each other. It was not the first marriage for either.

Tom was somewhat taken by this wild, older, and foul-mouthed woman though she wasn’t his usual type. Sharon was fifteen years older at fifty-five and on the heavy side. She was five-foot-five inches tall and had a noticeable belly. Her tits were probably C-cups. Plenty adequate, but overshadowed by the size of her saggy gut. Her legs were still nice and her ass was big, but not huge. It was mainly in her belly where she carried her weight. Sharon was a redhead—or was she? Because there were pictures in the living room showing her as a blonde too. Looking at her closely you saw her very sexy dancing green eyes that seemed to draw you in.

She seemed to take to Tom immediately, putting him at ease and almost flirting with him. She sat next to him on the sofa and turned sideways to face him as they talked. Rick plumped down in an easy chair. The small talk led to telling the stories of their lives, like Sharon’s and Rick’s previous marriages, their kids, and their jobs and hobbies. It was obvious that when she talked, she got a kick out of shocking people.

They enjoyed going to biker rallies, and to Tom’s surprise, Sharon told tales of getting wild and showing her tits when attending them. She wasn’t a bit fazed by dirty talk. For example, she was telling Rick about a new leather vest she wanted, and when Rick said no, it was too expensive.

At that point, she turned to Tom and said with a grin, “That’s what he says now, but I bet all it will take is for me to give him a blowjob to change his mind. Once I get a man’s dick in my mouth, they always seem to want to agree with me,”

Tom was so at ease with the pair that he admitted the reason that he moved here was because of his affairs. He explained that his wife was frigid and that he felt he was in the prime of his life and needed sex. He told them how he loved his kids and stayed with his wife for that reason, but admitted he was a horny guy.

Sharon told Tom how their kids and grandkids thought she was the crazy biker grandma and how she often shocked them. Well, at least the adults. “I guess you could say I’m the dirty granny in the family,” Sharon explained.

“She even let her son see her tits when we all went to Sturgis,” Rick added.

Then he went on to explain that Sharon’s oldest son and his wife rode with them to the big biker rally at Sturgis, and during their stay, Sharon got in the swing of things and would flash her tits on request. She also rode around the campground topless behind Rick. And her son was there to see all that go down.

“So you see why I’m the dirty mom and granny, don’t you?” Sharon added. Then she continued, “But I got my daughter-in-law to go topless too. I even got her to enter the topless contest that they had, though she didn’t win. I would have entered myself, but nobody wants to see a fat old granny topless. My daughter-in-law, however, has a nice set of jugs and a nice body. I’m a bad influence, aren’t I?”

All Tom could say was. “I like you! You’re my kind of girl.”

Sharon’s green eyes glittered cat-like at him, at this pronouncement, holding Tom’s unblinking gaze for a long time, entrancing him. It was almost sexual in intensity.

In his head, he tried to imagine Sharon and her daughter-in-law topless together. It must have been a real treat for Rick and Sharon’s son. What would this wild big-bellied grandma be like to fuck?

As if reading his mind, Sharon leaned closer to Tom. Then looking him directly in the eye, told him in husky voice, “These young kids think they have it all, but even at my age I can out-fuck most of them any day of the week.”

Her gaze remained unblinking again as she held him with her steady gaze. Her smoldering green eyes told him as much as her words. Those eyes tacitly told Tom that she was available to fuck. They seemed to draw him into her spell.

And Tom was under the spell of this unlikely BBW granny alright. His mind was racing with her unstated, but somehow, communicated, a message. Nervously, Tom broke her gaze and looked at Rick, her husband. Rick was just smiling at him with a wry grin that seemed to tacitly endorse what he was telling him.

Finally, Rick spoke, “She’s not kidding, Tom. My ol’ lady can fuck like a wildcat. Sharon can out-screw them twenty-somethings any day of the week, let me tell you.” Then he incongruously gave Tom a wink.

Sharon picked it up from there, laughing, “I hope all of this talk about fucking doesn’t turn you off, that’s just how I am. I may be just a fat fuckin’ granny but I like fun and I like sex. That’s who I am. Why keep it a secret?”

Recovering, Tom replied, “Oh no, that’s all great. I like being around people who like sex and don’t make any bones about it. You two are great! I’m so glad I met both of you.”

“Well, in that case, free to drop over anytime. It’s good to meet someone that is a lot like us. I think we just might have a lot of fun together, and raise some hell too,” said Sharon with a smile.

Later, after Tom had gone home, Rick asked Sharon what she thought.

Sharon told her husband, “Oh I like him. I think he’ll do nicely. I think he’s just the kind of partner we’ve been looking for. He’s married, so he’s discreet, and without a doubt, he has no qualms about cheating on his wife. I can’t tell if he’s into everything you like, but he might under the right circumstances.”

“Sharon, you’re such a slut,” Rick said with a smile.

“And that’s why you love me,” was Sharon’s reply. Continuing she retorted, “And, Rick, you’re such a cock-sucker.”

“Yes, I am, but we both like that, don’t we, honey?” Rick replied.

“Oh yeah, we certainly do. And I love my husband, even if he sometimes is a real cock-sucker,” said Sharon, winking at Rick.

TWO WEEKS LATER - SHARON

It was a couple of weeks later that Tom wanted to borrow a tool from Rick. He went to the house, but Rick was at work. He was a truck driver and out of town. Nevertheless, Sharon invited him in for a beer.

As they sat on the couch they talked a bit about their lives, including Sharon’s first marriage. She admitted she met Rick at work and seduced him, breaking up his marriage. Tom talked about how he had cheated on his frigid wife before, and they compared notes. Then Sharon also then admitted that she and Rick had done some swinging a while back, and that she wasn’t the kind of woman that would judge Tom whatever his sexual peccadillos.

Tom found himself very attracted to Sharon sexually at this point. She was much older and not as good-looking as Ann Robinson, or his wife, or most of the other women he had fucked, yet still, there was something so raw and sexual about this BBW granny. They were on their third beer by now, and she was sitting very close, often touching him in various ways. Her green eyes were mesmerizing. The sexual tension was palpable.

Tom asked Sharon what were some of the most unusual places she had had sex at. Sharon began to tell him her stories, her eyes bright with excitement. As she did this she lowered her voice and leaned closer to Tom, her body touching his side. Her stories showed what a hot slut she was, and made his cock hard. Sharon’s hand resting on his leg, sometimes squeezing it to make a point, felt so sensual as well. He commented in the affirmative to her narrative, mesmerized by her mature sexuality.

Tom was particularly entertained by her tale of fucking Rick in the bed next to the one her son and daughter-in-law were sleeping in, in a double-occupancy motel room one night. They only had one room left and it was late, so the four of them took it, but she and Rick got horny and started to fuck in the (mostly) dark room after the (grown) kids were asleep. Turns out that they weren’t as asleep as Sharon and Rick thought and they could see the outlines of Rick and Sharon humping under the covers and could easily hear their moans and whispers. Her son and daughter-in-law had a great laugh the next morning telling them that they witnessed it all!

He was so into daydreaming about her sex stories, particularly so because she had no qualms about describing the sexual position and exactly what they were doing in each situation, that he didn’t notice that she had stopped for a minute. Suddenly he noticed the absence of talk and snapped back to reality. There she was, her hand on his thigh, looking into his eyes with her upturned face and slightly parted lips. Her green eyes were twinkling. Tom couldn’t help himself, he leaned over and kissed those lips.

Sharon reciprocated the kiss, putting her arm around him and kissing him back fiercely, her green eyes sparkling in a naughty way. As they finally broke it off Sharon said, “I was wondering when you’d get around to doing that.”

Tom replied, “It feels good, Sharon, and I gotta admit you make me hot, but what about Rick? What will he say?”

Sharon replied, “It’s okay. Rick and I have an understanding. He’s free to fuck other women if I can fuck other men. We just can’t get too attached. It’s only sex. If Rick was here, he would be okay with it and all three of us would be in bed. Remember how I told you that we used to be swingers?”

“Then what are we waiting for?” Tom said, as he stood up and pulled Sharon up off the couch and into his arms. He could feel her ripe softness in his arms. Tom and Sharon kissed each other passionately as they stood there, and Tom slid his hand up under her blouse in the back, feeling her warm skin. Her saggy belly pushed against him and his hard cock, but that felt good too. Kissing, they made their way to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Sharon squatted down and undid Tom's pants, letting them fall to the floor where he stepped out of them. His hard dick freed from restraint, it stuck straight up, pointing at the ceiling.

“Oh, I think that fuck-stick will do nicely,” Sharon said with a twinkle in her eye.

Sharon kneeled down and grabbed it with her hand, then began by licking his shaved balls, working slowly up his shaft, until, with a knowing look in her eyes, she took the head into her mouth and began to suck.

She alternated between sucking and licking his head, or sometimes his balls and shaft. She worked slowly and deliberately. In a lot of ways, her technique was similar to Ann’s, but where Sharon excelled was her ability to deep-throat his cock. She took it in deeper than any girl had ever done, all the way to his balls, and worked it like a pro.

Stopping her oral pleasuring, Sharon informed Tom, “I want you to cum inside my pussy.”

Then she pulled off his shirt, and, in turn, he helped her out of her clothes. At last, she was naked in front of him. He thought her big belly would turn him off, but he found it didn’t. She was still sexy but in a unique fleshy way.

Tom asked politely, “Do you need me to use protection?”

Sharon’s reply was, “Nope. I haven’t had a period in a couple of years, so you can fuck my pussy bareback. I don’t have any STDs and if you don’t, then we’re good.”

With that, Sharon climbed on the bed and spread her legs saying “Hey stud, how about eating my pussy first?”

Tom put his face into her bald pussy. The shave job was a bit ragged, but that was okay. She had big pussy lips that were dark-tinged like Ann’s, but maybe meatier. He took those lips into his mouth, making her moan, then inserted his tongue into her pussy and began to work her clit and fuck-hole thoroughly. Her saggy belly loomed above him. He was rewarded with more moans, and soon enough Sharon had her first orgasm. She was shaking and quivering as she grabbed his head and pulled it into her, shoving his mouth hard against her pussy, and his forehead into her soft belly overhang.

“Oh fuck, Tommy, oh oh oh…you fucking cunt licker! OH MY GOD!” she screamed as she came.

“Damn, Tommy, you’re a helluva pussy eater! C’mon, let’s fuck” Sharon told him, and then, to remove all doubt, she got on all four on the bed, shoving her big ass up in the air as her belly hung down to the bed.

Tom was looking forward to sucking her tits, but she wanted it doggy style right now, so he went with the flow. Sharon spread her big pussy with her hands as Tom got behind her and slid his big hard cock into her wet pussy that sat below her tempting, brown-tinged, puckered asshole.

As Tom went into her pussy it felt amazing. Yet as he did, he wondered what her asshole would feel like to stick his cock into.

But Sharon brought him back to reality when she said, “Oh god, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me like a bitch dog in heat, stud.”

And with that, Tom started hammering his cock hard into her wet cunt, making her ass quiver sexily with every thrust. For her part Sharon shoved back against his pelvis with her body, driving his cock deep inside her and moaning loudly with a series of, “oh oh oh oooh oh oooh”. This was accompanied by the sounds of their bodies slapping together in rhythm. Sharon was proving to be an enthusiastic, and surprisingly athletic, fuck who enjoyed everything he did.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Tom could look over in the mirror on the dresser and could see her belly bouncing under her as well as her tits swaying as he fucked her ass hard. It was such an erotic picture of him fucking this redheaded mature woman with the big fleshy body bouncing and quivering with every thrust of his cock inside of her.

At this point, he started spanking her ass cheeks, and she responded by saying, “Oh, baby, yeah! Spank me like dirty fucking slut you dirty mother-fucking bastard!”

For his part, Tom was amazed how just how good a fuck fifty-five-year-old Sharon was, and how her belly size didn’t seem to matter. She was as good, if not in some ways, a better fuck than most any he had ever had. Only Ann Robinson could equal her.

He growled out his pleasure, “I’m gonna fuck your cunt hard, you dirty fucking redheaded slut.”

“Oh god yes, baby! Fuck me like a bitch! Fill my fucking cunt full of your cum, you cheatin’ mother-fucker!” was her reply.

But her pussy had his cock on fire with pleasure, and soon he raised back and thrust his cock into her cunt hard as he came inside her. He shoved his throbbing dick deep into her cunt as his cum spurted inside her and he growled his ecstasy inarticulately but loudly.

“Aaaahhh… AHHH FUUUCK!” Tom cried.

Once he had shot his load, Tom continued to fuck Sharon until she finally cried out, “Oh god, Tommy… I’m gonna fuckin’ cum… oh fuck… oh oh oh OOOOH MOTHER FUCKER!!”

And with that, she bucked and shook with a huge orgasm. Tom pulled out his cock, wet with both her juices and his cum, and laid beside Sharon, caressing her body by running his hand over her big soft belly and up to her tits.

As Tom moved to suck her tit she told him, “You’re a great fuck, Tommy. I’m glad we did this. I should tell you that Rick will want to do this with him here as well if that’s okay with you. You probably ought to know that Rick does like bi stuff with guys. I don’t know how you feel about that.”

Tom told her that he was just fine with that particular aspect of sex, and would have no problem doing that stuff with Rick. Tom was looking forward to a Bi MMF threesome if this all panned out like Sharon said it would.

The conversation was over, and he continued to suck on her nipples. Her nipples were unique in that they didn’t stick out very far from her tits when aroused. They were hard, though, and she liked them bitten and nibbled hard. Soon he was doing this and fingering her pussy, and once again Sharon had a nice orgasm, squirting her juices all over his finger. Tom was enjoying having sex with this older big-bellied woman immensely. He realized that he might want to broaden his sexual horizons and not categorically rule out older women, or BBWs. What other gems were out there like Sharon, overlooked, but amazing, fucks?

“Are you sure this is okay with Rick?” Tom asked again. “If I tell him about us fucking, he’d be good with that?”

Sharon replied, “Oh fuck yeah. We’ve been looking for someone we both can play with. The couple we’ve played with before moved to another State and we have been wanting the option to have fun on a more regular basis. I was worried that you might think I was way too old, but it seems that you don’t have a problem fucking old fat grannies. Am I right?”

“If you had asked me before I met you, I honestly might have said I wasn’t sure. But I guarantee that since meeting you, I learned that I love fucking grannies! And I don’t give a fuck that you’ve got a belly. Besides, you’re not all that old. And you’re right. You can out-fuck most younger women. I’ve fucked some women that were pretty good in bed, and you are as good as it gets, Sharon,” was Tom’s truthful reply.

“Well, let’s have a beer and do it again if you have time, Rick. I really shouldn’t drink beer because that’s what made my belly so fat, but what the hell—I’m already a fat fuckin’ cunt so one more won’t matter!” Sharon told her naked neighbor.

After they drank their beer in bed, Rick got down between Sharon’s thighs and began to lick her bald cunt. Working his tongue into her slit he quickly was licking her pussy for all he was worth, paying especially attention to her clitoris, Sharon soon began to coo and moan with the enjoyment of the cunnilingus.

“Oh, you fuckin’ cunt-eating bastard! You’re making my beaver hot! Mmmm… yes… eat my fucking beaver… stick your tongue in my hole and eat me out you fuckin’ stud!” Sharon sang out.

He took a minute and began to suck her pussy lips, engorging them to the max, then he switched back to her swollen clit. As he did so, he pinched her nipple with a free hand. Sharon got into the game and began to manipulate the other tit. Soon she was grabbing the back of his head as she raised up her knees, forcing his face in deep and hard.

Oooohhh… ooohhh… oh, you cock sucker! You fuckin’ horny bastard… you’re makin’ me cum… AAAHHH YOU MOTHER-FUCKING BASTARD!!” she cried out as she climaxed.

Tom wondered how this mature slut could have ever had sex “quietly” with her son and his wife in the next bed!

When Sharon finished shaking, She ordered Tom to lie on his back. On all four hovering over him, she began to suck his cock. As with before, she took her time, playing with his shaft, balls, and head and making liberal use of her tongue. Slowly she began to take his cock in deeper and deeper into her mouth until she was sucking him hard and fast as she played with his balls and worked her finger a way into his asshole.

Tom was mesmerized by her red-haired head bobbing up and down on his cock as her tits hung like delicious fruit under her. Her butt stuck up in the air and Tom visualized Rick fucking it as she sucked him. Her oral ministrations were such that he could feel his pleasure welling up in his balls, before cumming.

“I’m gonna fucking cum, Shar baby. I’m gonna bust a fuckin’ nut right in your mouth!” he warned.

Nevertheless, Sharon kept at it, milking his dick with her mouth until she felt it throb and spasm as it spewed his hot cum down her throat.

“FUCK, SHARON!! OH FUCK!” Tom cried out to the dirty granny that just made him blow his load.

Sharon took his cum in like the experienced trouper she was, finally finishing when he was done. She scooted up close to his face and opened her mouth. It was full of his cum. Her green eyes sparkled with delight as she put her hand behind his neck and kissed him, open-mouthed, sharing the snowball with him. If there was a hotter fuck than this chunky, redheaded fifty-five-year-old granny, he hadn’t met her yet!

“Oh, I like you, Tommy boy. I like fucking you. I don’t know if that makes me a Cougar or just a dirty old granny, but I love having a younger stud like you screw me, honey. Don’t worry, I won’t tell your prissy little wife. Just come back and have your way with this fat fucking granny anytime,” a grinning Sharon told Tom.

RICK

A couple of days later while driving down the street, Rick waved and stopped his truck when he saw Tom mowing the lawn. When he rolled down his window, Rick told Tom to come on over to his place if he could get away for an hour or two. Tom thought he could do that if Rick could give him an hour to get things done first.

When Tom finally did arrive, Rick invited him in, and the first thing he said was, “How did you like fucking my old lady?”

Tom was taken aback, but Rick assured him that it was fine. He told Rick how much he enjoyed it and was surprised at what a good fuck she was.

“You mean for a fat fucking fifty-five-year-old bitch?” Rick asked.

Tom admitted he was amazed at what a great fuck she was, saying, “Fifty-five, or fat, it didn’t matter one bit. I realized how her body was sexy once she was naked, and you were right, Sharon is an amazing fuck! I’d love to fuck her again!”

“Well, she isn’t home now and won’t be until late but I have an idea that should get you by,” Rick responded.

“How about I show you some pics of her naked and some videos of me and her fucking. Would you like to see those?” Rick asked.

Tom admitted he would. And they went into the bedroom where Tom began to look at pics of Sharon while Rick got the video ready to play on the TV. Sharon didn’t always have the thickness and belly she now had, but even as the pics from the last few years showed her getting older and her belly getting bigger, Tom realized what a dirty hot woman she had been and still was, despite gaining weight and growing older.

As the video started to play and the action shown on it got hot, with Sharon sucking Rick’s dick, Rick said, “Do you want to jack off watching this? I know I do!”

Rick said he was good with that, and before he knew it, Rick was taking off his pants and shorts, exposing his hard cock. Then he began stroking it.

On the screen, Sharon had now mounted Rick’s cock cowgirl-style and was starting to seriously fuck him. Having fucked her already, it seemed so familiar to Tom.

“Look at Sharon fucking me now. Goddamn, that girl can ride a cock. And she has such a hot fucking cunt! But I guess you know that now. Look at those tits bouncing as she fucks me,” was Rick’s play-by-play on the scene.

All Tom could think was the term “game on” and followed Rick’s lead, removing his pants, as they sat on the sofa together. It was very erotic with the two of them sitting there together, with both of their cocks hard and sticking up. Both of their attention was drawn away from the action on the TV screen to each other’s hard dicks.

Nice cock you’ve got there, Rick,” Tom opined. And it was. A good seven inches long, it curved sexily from Rick’s groin.

“Not a bad dick you’ve got yourself,” Rick retorted.

Tom’s hard cock stuck up towards the ceiling in all of its thick glory. Upon seeing that, with its proud mushroom head, Rick knew that he wanted to suck it until Tom emptied his balls into his mouth.

On the screen, Sharon was still fucking Rick, moaning and talking dirty, begging him to fuck her harder.

“I’d suck it if you’re into that,” Rick queried, pointing to Tom’s erection.

“Hell yeah!” Tom replied, “Go for it!”

With that, Rick removed his shirt exposing his hairy chest, got down on his knees between Tom’s legs, and grabbed Tom’s cock. Expertly, he put his mouth over Tom’s hard member, sucking it in deep.

“Damn, Rick, I love the way you suck cock! Fuck yeah! Suck me off,” exclaimed Tom.

And Rick was going for it too. He was attacking Tom’s dick with a vengeance, sucking it hard and fast as he cupped Tom’s balls with one hand and held the base of his cock with the other, jacking it slightly in tune with the rhythm of his sucking.

The video was coming to an end, with Sharon having an orgasm and calling out profanities, while Rick did the same. Between the scene on the TV, and Rick’s mouth sucking his dick, Tom felt himself about to cum.

And, just like that, Tom was cumming, his body rigid with ecstasy. Rick could feel Tom’s cock spasm as it shot its hot cum into his mouth. Rick sucked every bit of cum from Tom’s cock, finally relenting a while after the last spurt, making sure to have taken it all in his mouth. Finally, he removed his mouth and opened it wide, showing Tom his mouthful of cum and smiling.

All Tom could say was, “Goddamn!”

Tom climbed off the couch as Rick sat down on it and removed his shirt as well, making them both naked. Before he kneeled to give his blowjob, Tom rubbed his softening cock against Rick's hard member, grasping them both and jacking them together for a minute.

Now the video showed Sharon screwing some guy Tom had never seen before. The guy’s chubby wife was sitting on the bed next to them. Evidently, Rick was doing the videotaping.

“Am I as good as Sharon at giving blowjobs?” Rick queried.

“Fuck yeah! My cock ain’t complaining. Of course, I’d rather see Sharon’s tits hanging down but other than that, you suck a mean cock!” Tom assured him.

Kneeling he took Rick’s big dick in his hand and started by licking Rick’s balls, then licking his shaft before swirling his tongue around Rick’s cock head as Rick sat there, enjoying both the blowjob and watching his wife get porked by another man on the TV screen.

Finally, Tom took Rick’s cock into his mouth and began to suck on it while rubbing his tongue along the bottom side of the dick in his mouth.

Rick grunted a positive response, “Fuck yeah, dude, that’s what I call sucking cock!”

Tom continued to slurp Rick’s hard member, enjoying the moment and especially enjoying Rick's grunts and moans.

On the TV screen, Sharon was riding the guy reverse cowgirl, her belly bouncing obscenely up and down with the effort. Then the naked fleshy other woman took Sharon’s tit into her mouth.

Soon Rick was vocalizing his pleasure, “Oh fuck, man! Oh fuck… oh fuck… oh fuck me!!” and with that, Rick shot his load into Tom’s mouth.

Determined to match Rick’s performance, Tom greedily sucked up Rick’s salty cum but ended up with some of it escaping his lips and dribbling out of his mouth.

The video was coming to an end with Sharon sucking the other chubby older woman’s big tits. There was some jiggling with the camera, then you could see Rick stick his cock into the chubby woman’s willing mouth, who then began to give him a blowjob. The other husband behind the camera was calling out directions to his wife. In the end, Rick blew his cum load all over the woman’s face encouraged by her husband.

Rick lazed back on the sofa, still feeling great from both blowing his cock load into Tom’s mouth and reliving the excitement of the sex on the video. Tom was going to make a great MMF threesome partner, but he still would like to find a woman to add to the mix, too.

Rick smiled and said, “You’re my man, Tom. You suck a helluva cock. We’ve got to do this more often! And you know what? I can’t wait for us to have a threesome with Sharon and lick your dick as you fuck my wife’s cunt. Like I always say, I love sharin’ Sharon!”

Tom couldn’t wait for that either. His cock was hard again thinking about that. But for now, he wondered if Rick wanted to go for a Round Two. Perhaps they could go even further…

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments