Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a surprise when the front doorbell rang and I saw my backyard neighbor lady, Debbie, through the Ring camera. Usually, we meet in the back. But when I opened the door and saw her with Big Jim from across the street, it made more sense. Still, I wondered what was up.

"I should have been more honest with you, Tom," Debbie began after we exchanged pleasantries, and I got the three of us a bottle of beer. "You see, I wasn't away on business. Jim and I went to a cabin he has in the country. We wanted a few play days to play all by ourselves, if you know what I mean."

Jim sat next to her on the sofa with his hand on her thigh. I knew what they meant, all right, and at first, I was jealous. Then I got a little upset about being left out.

"It was all my idea," Debbie said. "After seeing and tasting his massive cock in the backyard with you, I just had to get him alone and use that tool ever way I knew how."

"And did you?" I asked, finding my jealousy giving way to arousal.

The couple looked at each other and smiled. Debbie reached down and rubbed Jim's foot-long cock through sweatpants.

"Well, maybe not every way, but in the past few days I've been fucked and stretched and has massive orgasms," Debbie said. "And this stud does not let up. That's why we wanted to come see you."

I was confused and took a draw on my longneck. Jim chimed in.

"Tom, when we were in the backyard the other day, I saw the way you looked at me and my cock when we were sitting around the fire. After I came and you tasted me, it made me crazy for a little man-to-man action. I've been thinking about you ever since. I like both boys and girls and I'm hoping you do, too."

My cock began to grow in my pants. I looked at Debbie's hands roaming over Jim's penis, and I marveled at the length and girth underneath the off-white cotton sweats. I also watched her nipples grow through the silky blouse she was wearing. Her leggings hugged her legs and hips and provided an inviting outline to her pubic treasure.

They were both turning me on.

"Well, I did a bit of experimenting in college. We had a club of sorts that met in the showers late on a Sunday night after long weekends of trying to get laid," I said, getting turned on by the memory. "We did a lot of sucking and ass fucking in those showers. I loved it, but it sort of ended when I hooked up with my ex.

"I still think of those shower days when I jack off," I admitted. "So yeah, I like boys and girls."

Debbie got down from her seat onto the floor and walked on her knees over to me. She crawled between my legs and unzipped my shorts.

"Tom, I think we can all enjoy one another. Jim and I had a good few days one-on-one and I think he's ready to have someone else's lips around his cock."

She bent down and inhaled my growing cock, reminding me what a good blow job my neighbor MILF provided. Damn, this woman could suck cock!

"Ahhh," I said as I grew harder and harder in her mouth. I was kicking off my shorts and trying to pull Diane's top over her head. Jim was standing up and dropped his sweats, revealing a cock like no other I had seen: twelve inches long, thick as could be, neatly trimmed blonde hair and a ball sac that hung low. He pulled the foreskin back as he pointed his cock at my mouth.

"I am so fucking horny for you," he said. "Please."

And that was it. I opened my mouth -- wide -- and let him slip inside. He tasted delightfully salty and the pulsating of his head told me that my mouth was doing its job.

"Ummmhh," he grunted as he pushed several inches of his thickness in my mouth. I sat up so I could get in better position for his cock assault.

"Hmmm," I hummed, both to give Jim a buzz and to acknowledge the magic Debbie was working on my cock.

I rubbed my hand on his hairy legs, feeling the muscles in his thighs, finding that the power of this sexual partner was fueling an even greater lust inside of me. I reached up and cupped his ass, like I had done so many times with so many women. But this was different. Amazingly tight, round, domineering. I felt something inside my head explode and my throat opened up to receive as much of him as he wanted. I was his.

Jim closed his eyes and smiled, rocking his prick inside my mouth, touching the back of my throat. "Ahhhh," he said.

But he stopped. Pulling his cock out to my dismay and confusion, he took a step back and got down to the floor. He leaned over to his side, knee bent, monster cock touching his belly.

"Come join me," he said to the two of us. "Let's form a circle."

I knew where I wanted to be and positioned my head in Jim's crotch, inches from his foot-long. Debbie joined us and put her pussy in Jim's face, her head dropping back to my balls, where she licked from my anus to the base of my rock-hard dick.

"Oh damn," I said, well aware of the deviant carnal activity I was a part of. "This is so fucking good, so hot. Suck my cock, you wanton woman."

I watched as Jim buried his face in Debbie's pussy, beginning a tongue torture that would bring her to explosive heights of orgasmic pleasure. And then I went back to his uncircumsized tool, taking a deep breath and slowly lowered my lips as far as they would go.

"Fuucck, Tom," Jim yelled. "Fuck that is good. You suck a good cock, my friend. Keep sucking. Ahhhh." He thrust deeper and I did my best to take it. I did not want to gag and let him think I couldn't handle him. Oh god, I wanted to please this man. He was making me crazy with passion and I thrust my own cock into the neighbor lady's mouth.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

Debbie's breathing was quickening ... and I glanced to see her hips pumping. Jim's face was cris-crossing her MILF muff and getting wetter and wetter. She released my cock and screamed.

"Ahh, ahh, fuck," she said. "Don't stop. Harder. Don't stop. Please, oh god, please, make me cum. I want to cuuuuuum."

Her torso came off the rug and she pushed hard into Jim's face. Even with his cock in my mouth, I could see the juices flowing from my playmate's pussy. A gusher. She stopped making sense with her words, but the animalistic sounds coming from her were clear: she was cresting an amazing hill of orgasmic delight and there was no stopping soon.

"Ugghrrrrhaa," she grunted, squirting lady cum all over Jim and onto my carpeting. "Ahhhah. Ohhhhhaaaaaaahhhaaahh."

And finally, as she collapsed, "Fuuuuuuucccck!"

I then turned my full attention to Jim, adjusting my head and body to better take more of his cock. I could not get enough. And from the hardness of his cock and the masculine grunts emanating from his mouth, he was clearly on the verge of unloading.

"Tommy boy," he said. "Keep sucking. I love tasting Debbie cum all over my face and now I want you to taste me."

I did not object and got up on my knees before him. I devoured his penis and moved my hand up and down the shaft as my mouth kept the same pace. I was pumping my hips without thinking, my cock and balls swaying in the sex-filled air. Debbie, regaining her strength, began to massage Jim's balls and was rubbing his asshole with a well-trimmed fingernail. Our good friend would not last much longer.

I glanced over at Debbie. The sight of her 36 Double C mommy breasts and soaking black bush were enough to keep my cock rock hard. I needed to fuck that baby tunnel and knew I would have a chance. I was throbbing and thinking I might blow at any minute. But there was other business to address first.

"Fuck me!" Jim shouted. "Fuck, you two. Keep going, I feel it coming. Here it comes."

Debbie shoved two fingers inside his tight anus, and I felt his cock pulse and grow harder. His massive head slipped out of the foreskin and throbbed harder and harder. Debbie was pulling on his balls as her fingers were pumping in and out of his ass.

"Take it, Tom. Take my load," he said before his voice became a series of grunts and cuss words. My hand felt the semen surging up his urethra. ""Ahhhhhhhhh."

Wave after wave of his creamy cum filled my mouth. It's warmth and texture caused my own cock to pulse. I swallowed and continued to beat his meat. I pulled his cock from my throat and let the last stream of cum shoot onto Jim's belly, where Debbie licked it.

"Oh fuck," Jim said. "You two are the best." I was glad he was pleased, and I was so glad I was open to the bi-sexual experiment. But now, I needed pussy.

Debbie sensed it too and positioned herself in front of me on all fours. She knew I loved doggystyle, and she was happy to be my breeding bitch.

"Debbie, I love you. Here comes papa," I said, walking on my knees behind her substantial ass with a perfect view of her swollen labia waiting for a cock assault.

With a single push, I was fully inside her well-lubed cunt, hitting the bottom of her vaginal tunnel quickly, my balls slapping against her hairy bush.

"Ahhh, damn," I said. "I can feel it already. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

I thrust a few times as I watched Jim, his cock deflating, as he stretched his balls and watched my enthusiastic assault. He came over behind me and nuzzled up, his soft cock resting on my undulating asscheeks, a slight pumping action meeting my own rhythm. I looked at Debbie's ass as I pumped, marveling at her globes and thinking just how tight that anus of hers would be one day. But not today. My cock had enough and the familiar tug in my ball sac was here.

"Here it comes, Debbie dear. Here comes my load. Take my fucking load."

And I unleashed a torrent of sperm inside of her. I pumped hard. I reached for one of her tits and began to milk it, pulling the nipple between my fingers. "Damn. You fuck me so good. Take it, bitch. Take it."

My nuts continued to shoot more fluid the length of my cock. I thrust with abandon and Jim held me tightly. Finally, I let my cock leave her warm, slick passage and it slid between her butt cheeks, sending the last bit of baby-making juice up her back.

She collapsed onto the floor, and I fell on top of her. Spent. Satiated.

Jim got up and got some fresh beers, softening monster cock dangling between his legs.

"That was a great fuck," Debbie said. "I told you, Jim, we should have invited Tom to come with us."

"Well, now we're all together," I said. "That's all that matters."

"For sure," Jim said, taking a drop of cum from the tip of his cock and tasting it.

"Oh, but there's one more thing," Debbie said, a smile coming across her face as she looked at me. "The girls told me we needed to talk about your babysitting experience."

 

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments