Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Calls - Part 1

"A visually Impared Woman lives her best life (Part 1/?)"

22
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is hopefully part 1 of a series."

Voices get to me.

I have a thing for voices, always did. You can be dead ugly, if there’s a certain timbre in your voice, I can see your beauty.

Usually, my thing for voices helps me in my job, but sometimes it gets in the way. On both ends of the spectrum. There are voices that repel you and voices that turn you on, on a level you need a cold shower. The important thing is to never let the guest notice. And that’s not always an easy task.

I am a switchboard operator. Have been for several years now.

You thought switchboards were a thing of the past? Well, they are, generally. But not so much in the high-end customer service area. My little office sits in the basement of a hotel. A hotel that high on the price scale that I am not even allowed to tell you where exactly it is, let alone name the guests that stay with us. If you can afford a stay, you know where to find us, if you recognize a guest, you politely nod and carry on.

A lot of our guests have special requests, and special needs. And this is where I come into the game. I provide services, quietly and discreetly.

Usually, those services include fielding calls, keeping the press at bay or rerouting them to different locations. Which is one of the funnier tasks. But it can also become me researching issues for them that should not appear in their search history. Or on their device’s history.

I feel I must make clear; we draw the line at illegal activities. But our guests usually aren’t involved in those. And even if they are, they know better than to bring them across our threshold.

That said I have, over the years, acquired quite the phonebook of discrete escort services. Both male and female. Which I use myself from time to time. Of course, only to check the quality of their services.

Back when I started my on-the-job training at the Eden Quay School for the blind and visually impaired switchboards were still very much a thing. Of course, cell phones had arrived, so had the first mobile internet providers. It was merely a matter of time before most of our students would be obsolete. The school tried its best to file students into other fields. But you can imagine there’s not as many jobs for us.

Yes, I am blind. That said I feel I should educate you that blind is a spectrum. Ranging from legally blind to the pitch-black ,eyes closed, blindfolded no reception at all.

I’m somewhere in the middle, basically. Having been diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa in my early teens I can still see general shapes and contours when it’s bright enough. Even though my field of vision is so small now it’s like seeing through a pinprick.

I’ve adjusted. Somehow. This might be why voices are my thing. Admittedly I had a thing for voices even before my diagnosis.

Perhaps this is why my teachers decided to give me some additional training preparing me for this job, and only this job.

 My voice being a bit on the lower register for a woman, even in my younger years, had a calming effect on customers. The last remains of my Galway heritage giving my voice that reassuring soft lilt.

After starting my career here, I found out that being legally blind was, more or less, a job requirement. The head concierge had briefed my teachers to find someone soft-spoken with a good voice and an impeccable character. Someone who couldn’t and wouldn’t spy on their guests and give information out to the press. There had been an incident with someone from the prime minister's entourage and a Chilean diplomat. Hence, I started an individualised training for my role here.

My perfect job.

I live alone since I prefer it that way. My job gives me the freedom to pay for aids to help me with the day-to-day chores. I have a cleaning lady; my groceries are being delivered. The house I live in has a concierge. I have a small but healthy friend group, and If I get lonely in the more romantic sense of the word, I have tools to use or a few tried and tested numbers to call. Some involve a business transaction, some don’t.

At the hotel, we get a lot of Mr. Smiths and Millers. Sometimes Mr. Miller has a clear Arabic accent. Or Mr. Smith swears in fluent Russian. It’s all the same to me.

I stay distant and polite and solve their problems as far as it’s legal and/or possible.

I enter and leave the building, like most other staff through the back entry so I am as invisible to our guests as they are to me. To be honest I think I haven’t even set foot in most of the hotels areas. Except for the lounge and bar which, depending on your hours are free to use for the employees. If there are no guests present.

Usually, I leave alone, but as mentioned before, I keep on good terms with some of the escorts, so sometimes I do not leave alone.

From time to time there’s a certain tap on my door.

Ruby is one of the regulars. She owns one of the leading escort services in town and for certain clients, she still comes out of her office. I know her hourly rate and sometimes smile to myself since if there is this certain tapping on my door, I can have those services for free, if I want to.

When she’s here to see a client and it’s my shift she usually comes down to my office for a cup of tea, a nice chat and sometimes a bit more. We found out a while back that there’s a mutual attraction.

I had called her earlier for one of her special clients. The guest has a lot of money, and he is very lonely. I know he calls her often just to talk. Pays her full rates just to have company. Every now and then they do have sex, but I also know that this kind of sex is more than unsatisfying for Ruby, since she told me it’s usually mere minutes before the guy climaxes and more or less falls asleep.

Today I’m waiting for her. I’m desperate for her. Hoping she also is in the mood for us.

About an hour ago I had a call from a guest, Mr Jones. Quite common requests, he ordered room service for tomorrow morning, and asked some random questions about theatre tickets and activities close by, opening hours of the hotel's Gym and Sauna - things you expect from a first-time guest. He also gave me a list of persons which I was allowed to patch through to his suite and an even longer list of people not to.

But his voice. I told you; voices are my thing. And Mr. Jones’ voice was special. I can’t even describe it. He was nice and polite with the smallest hint of a Yorkshire accent. Choosing his words carefully in such a well-modulated tone it aroused me more than I care to admit.

So, when I finally heard the familiar tap on my door I more than hoped Ruby was in a similar mood.

Without awaiting my answer, she opened my door and rushed in.

“Oh boy, he had a talking day again! Would you like some updates on his grandkids?” Ruby laughed and I heard her cross the room. The muffled thumping noise told me she had just flopped down on the sofa across the room.

I took a deep breath to take in the faint scent of her perfume. Chanel. Not the boring no. 5 but the more exciting no. 19. She loved this scent as much as I did. And it didn’t help my current state.

“No, thanks.” I laughed. “But you’ve been there three hours now, at least?”

I held my watch to my ear to listen to the little voice telling me it was shortly after midnight.

“I know! At least he pays full!” She sighed theatrically. “And I thought I’d stop by since your shift should end soon?”

There was something in her voice. A smoky undertone awaiting confirmation and hinting at more.

I grinned mischievously in what I hoped was her general direction, flipped a switch on the switchboard and took off my headset.

“Well, right about now.” My smile broadened “Okay, at 1 so I will have to stay here for a little while but I reckon there will be no more calls tonight. It has been a rather calm night.

“Really?” I heard surprise in Ruby's' voice, “You look as if you had a stressful night.”

I felt myself blush. The rustling of fabric and a vague shift in the lighting of the room told me Ruby had gotten up and moved towards me.

“Well, not exactly stressful….” I trailed off. Feeling her beside me I turned my head and looked at the tall, slim shadow beside me. “More exciting.” Another smirk.

Now that she was so close to me, I could make out another scent softly mingling with her perfume. It was her scent. She was aroused. Perhaps not as much as I but it was there. I wondered if she could also smell me as clearly as I could detect her scent.

I told her about Mr Jones' voice and, since she knew my thing for voices, she made an approving sound. We knew each other too well.

“So, his voice has you all hot and bothered?”

I leaned back on my chair to aim my gaze vaguely towards her face and nodded, blushing some more.

Her tone aroused me even more.

I felt her lean forward a little and at the same moment felt her warm and slim hand slip inside the waistband of my slacks, in one swift movement sliding past my panties and pushing a well-manicured finger between my already swollen and wet labia. I gasped and immediately pushed against her hand, thankful for the relief.

“Oh dear. You’re in quite a state!”

I felt her finger push inside me and groaned.

“Are you about to cum just from this?”

I bit my lip nodding slightly.

“Oh no, we can’t have that!” I felt her grab my hand and lead it towards her. Pushing aside her skirt and panty, she parted her lips with my hand urging me to also enter her. She was so wet my hand was immediately coated in her juices. Her scent so close to my face made me groan once more as two of my fingers entered her.

She gasped in approval, and I felt her rocking.

She pulled out her hand as quickly as it had entered me and left me wanting for more.

“Come one! At least let us take the sofa I’m too old and too aroused to take you standing up.”

Again, she took my hand, pulled it out, and tugged me toward the sofa. We only needed these few steps to shed all our clothes.

Ruby pulled me down with her and we landed in an embrace fiercely kissing each other, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. I felt her moan into my opened mouth and started to map out her body with my hands, one still sticky from mere seconds ago. I had to get my bearings, broke the kiss, and found her breast with my mouth, taking in her erect nipple the same moment I entered her with two fingers. She groaned loudly. How was she so aroused already? Apparently, I hadn’t been the only one planning tonight. I felt her hand glide down my stomach, push between my legs, and in one swift movement part my lips and enter me.

She mirrored the two fingers I had inside her and we started rocking and bearing down. I tried so hard not to orgasm, and I felt she was also quite close. My movements became more demanding, and I kissed my way back to her mouth, forcing my tongue inside.  Kissing her fiercely I couldn’t keep it in any longer and orgasmed hard. Trying not to break the rhythm inside her i felt her orgasm explode and muffled another of her groans with my lips.

We collapsed on the sofa.

“Damn, if I had wanted a quickie, I would’ve stayed with the old guy upstairs!”

There was humour in her voice even though she was still catching her breath.

“I’m not the only one to blame here.” I panted, bringing my wet hand to my face I smelled her juices and licked them off my fingers. Ruby always tasted so good.

With my other hand, I started feeling around me, wondering where most of my clothes had gone. I felt Ruby move and then felt my panties and bra being dropped on my stomach.

“So, what are your after-work plans?” I noticed the tone in her voice.

Snapping the waistband of my panties, I grinned. “Well this took the first edge off. What do you have in mind?”

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

“Well… “she trailed off and I felt a finger wandering up my stomach, “I might have a free evening and I might also have a nice bottle of wine in the boot and my car outside, if you’d like a ride home. Also, I packed my overnight bag.”

My grin widened, I knew exactly what this overnight bag contained, and it was right up my alley.

“But if you prefer, I could call Mr. Jones for you?”

“Ruby!”

She laughed. Getting up she helped me locate the rest of my clothes and got dressed herself.

On the dot at 1 am I switched off my computer, routing all incoming calls to the front desk, and grabbed my bag.

My collapsible cane was already inside since I wouldn’t be needing it. I felt for Ruby’s elbow, already sticking out for me to grab and she guided me outside.

I trust her completely; she is a natural when it comes to guiding. Even though I don’t really need it inside the hotel. It feels nice. And so, feels like having her drive me home. Mainly because of the comfortable car she drives. I couldn’t tell brand or model, since I never asked, but the seats are so soft, and it runs so quietly.

She found a spot close to my home and, after grabbing her bag from the boot made our way inside. Greeting the night concierge in passing, he knew us both, we took the stairs up to my apartment. Ruby knew I wouldn’t need guiding here, so she just walked close to me, her hand resting on my lower back.

At my door, I felt her hand again slip inside my slacks, on the back this time. Just as I felt her index finger pushing on my butt crack, I turned to her. “You do know they have cameras in the hallway?”

“I do and I am blocking the view perfectly.” I heard her close to my ear.

The moment I entered the pin code and my door clicked open I felt her carefully push inside my anus. I shivered, pushing my butt slightly towards her while stepping inside.

Ruby really knew how to push my buttons. I grinned at my own pun.

She let her finger slip out again and I let out a little sigh.

In my own apartment I move totally free I know where everything is, and I have light strips fitted with sensors to make contours in my kitchen and bathroom more visible to me. Ruby had been here several times and knew her way around. She also knew not to move major objects.

Whilst I made my way into the bathroom to freshen up a little, I heard her rummage in the kitchen. Opening the wine and pouring it.

“I’m in here!” I heard her as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

I hadn’t bothered much and was only wearing the silk robe I liked to use for such occasions.

Her approval was audible as I entered the bedroom. I could hear her moving on my sheets.

“You look beautiful.”

“You sound beautiful.” I grinned.

I knelt on the bed, sticking my hand out waiting for her to guide me and she didn’t disappoint me.

Taking my hand, she gently pulled me towards her carefully so I wouldn’t lose my footing and guided my hands to her body.

Ruby was naked. And I could already smell how aroused she was. I felt her nestle at my robe and helped her get it off. Kneeling beside her I bent my head to kiss her, softly this time, passionately and sinful. I felt her body stir. Breaking away from her lips I kissed my way down to her breasts.  Full and firm. I knew a surgeon had helped here a little bit, but they felt good, and her nipples had the perfect size to kiss and nibble. Something I very much liked doing. And something she very much liked me doing.

I was still aroused and felt how my juices slowly started to seep out of me. I clenched and wiggled a bit whilst still caressing her. She pulled me closer, hugging me, forcing my face away from her breasts I stretched out alongside her before I straddled her thigh, rubbing my clit on it whilst pushing my thigh towards hers. Moaning we kissed again. Moving slowly in tune with one another.

“Would you like Mr. Jones now to whisper sweet nothings in your ear?” she whispered while kissing the nape of my neck.

I smirked. “Oh he could read the phonebook to me, and I’d orgasm instantly.”

I felt her push harder against me.

“Oh, we can’t have that I want this to last a bit, I brought enough toys to last us a while.”

“I don’t know if I last that long,” I murmured between kisses. Already feeling another orgasm coming on.

“Oh, I do not plan to stop after just one or two orgasms.” She giggled. I felt one of her hands leave my skin and seconds later heard a familiar, mechanical humming sound. Her hand slid between my thigh and hers, lubing the little vibrator I only knew too well.

Her groans told me she was lubing it with her own juices before she felt her way back between my ass cheeks. Gently pushing the little egg-shaped toy inside me.

The moment I felt it enter me I orgasmed, shaking, and panting I clenched my anal muscles around it.

Ruby apparently enjoyed watching me climax. I heard her breathing labour and I felt her body move against me. I knew the little toy had a remote control and I was relieved when I felt the vibrations abate, still inside me it felt wonderfully warm and cosy, vibrating softly. Ruby had turned it down, knowing she’d wear me out in no time if she kept it on high.

“Sweetie, you’re way too fast for me today, has it been that long?” She guided my hand between my thigh and her legs, pushing my fingers inside her.

“Way too long,” I answered as I pushed deeper inside her. I felt her muscles spasm and could tell, even though she was playing it cool, she was close to climax as well.

I also knew, where I preferred a clitoral orgasm, the only way to really satisfy Ruby was a vaginal orgasm.

I pushed my fingers deeper inside her. Slowly curling them as my hand disappeared inside her. She gasped moaned and within two strokes screamed out in a shattering orgasm.

“Feel better now?”

“Much,” she whimpered as I let my hand slip out of her, still cupping her softly.

“Good.” The little toy was still happily buzzing away inside me, and I couldn’t wait for her to regain her strength. I was ready for round two, or, counting the office, round three.

Laying down next to her I wondered what other toys she had brought and, more importantly, where did she put them.

As if she’d read my thoughts she whispered, "The bag is next to you on the floor. It's open."

I nodded and felt my way towards the bag. I know most of her toys, we both enjoy them very much, so I was accustomed to their shape and texture.  Feeling around inside it I smirked. “I reckon we won’t be needing the lube” I pushed the tube out of the way. I felt her move and sit up beside me and felt her caressing my butt cheeks before carefully removing the vibrator. I moaned while my hand felt a familiar shape.

I knew even though Ruby, like me, was bisexual she mostly preferred men, so it came to no surprise to me that she had packed the sizable double dildo. She loved it when I used it on her, and I have to admit it gave me a kick to make love to her like a man.

 “Good choice!” Her voice was close to my ear, and I could hear the longing in it,

“You just came, you can’t be that desperate again!?” I exclaimed laughingly.

“Well, I am not but I know I have to make sure it’s not making you sore so I must take care of certain things first!”

I grabbed the toy as she pulled me back to the middle of the bed and positioned me on my back. Spreading my legs, I felt her kneel between them and then felt her lips on my body. Caressing my breasts, massaging them, licking, and softly biting my nipples I groaned. I was still wet and noticed my juices already flowing again as she kissed her way down between my legs. Resting a bit on my pubic mound I found her hair and gently pushed her towards me. I felt her tongue circling my clit before wandering deeper and playfully entering me. I knew what she was doing. She was setting me up for another orgasm. Knowing that then I would last longer pleasuring her. She just knew me too well.

She stopped darting inside me and started sucking and licking on my clit. I let go of her and spread my legs wide. Welcoming her touch. Shivering and moaning as the next orgasm hit me.

I could feel her smile against my mound as she licked me clean. I knew what she now expected from me.

Groping around I felt the dildo and sat up in bed. She had licked me clean, even though the effect wouldn’t last long I knew there was a better way of lubing the toy. Guessing her position on the bed I got on my knees. Touched her and let my hand in one swift motion disappear between her legs. Ruby did not disappoint; her juices were dripping down her thighs. I lubed the dildo with my hand before I carefully moved it between her legs to get some more of her sweet juices.

The thought of this piece of rubber entering me soon aroused me. But it aroused me even more to know that it was coated in her juices. That we were together in that way.

She moaned and squealed under my touch and, still kneeling, I spread my legs a little to push the toy inside me. Ruby's moans told me she was watching me, and it was turning her on even more. Bearing down on the dildo I moved it around a bit until it was in the perfect spot and positioned perfectly for Ruby.  I felt a tug as she grabbed the toy and pulled me towards her. I moaned.

“Get on your knees.” My voice was barely more than a coarse whisper. I felt her obey and, stretching my hand out found her well-rounded butt. Positioning myself behind her I pushed the rubber cock between her legs, gently parting her lips and massaging them to lube the rubber even more. Since the other end was inside me, I also felt every move. But I knew I had gotten my fair share by now and wouldn’t orgasm as quickly. Also, as mentioned, I much preferred clitoral stimulation.

I felt Ruby rock on the toy, a certain sign that she could not wait much longer. My hand wandered between her legs, and I guided the rubber tip inside her. Letting it rest just at her entrance for a little bit. Until I felt her move. pushing down she took it in as deep as possible. Moaning and shivering, edging me on to move.

I obeyed. Grabbing her cheeks, I started rocking back and forth feeling the dildo move inside me, mirroring the movement inside her. Long slow strokes. I took my time, and she enjoyed it.  Just as I thought I should have looked for her anal plug I felt her hand on mine. Handing me her own little butt plug. I had been so happy when I found out she was as much into anal play as I was.

My rhythm picked up as I noticed her breathing change. She was enjoying it. But it was also, again much too quick for my taste.

I pulled out the rubber cock till only its tip remained in her, lubed her butt plug with my own wetness, and I pushed it inside her with a bold move. her reaction told me I had done the right thing at the right time. I felt she was close to cum but I didn’t want it to be over. And I wanted us to come together.

She whimpered as the tip slipped out of her.

“Turn around.” She did as I told her and spreading her legs for me, she again guided me inside her. Pulling more forcrefully at the rubber cock now.

I positioned myself above her, resting on my arms, I felt her hand guide the tip inside her and then I entered her with force.

Feeling the rubber also push deeper inside me I clenched my vaginal muscles around it and started pumping Ruby. Varying the rhythm to keep us on the edge we spent the next minutes kissing fiercely.

Until I felt the all-too-familiar tingle.

“I’m about to cum.”

“Me, too,” I heard her groan.

“Cum with me,” I moaned as we both climaxed, grinding the toy between us.

When the waves had passed, I carefully slid the dildo out of her and pushed it out of me. I also groped around and carefully pulled out her plug.

“I’m spent,” she moaned.

“So am I.” I snug close to her.

“Next time we’ll invite Mr. Jones.”

Published 
Written by alleycat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments