Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanted - Live In Slave/Submissive - Part 2

"The contract is signed."

54
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Ashley arrived at the appointed place with fifteen minutes to spare. She only hoped that the elevator was working properly as she was unsure of what floor he would be on. 

“Good morning Miss. Who are you here to see?” the doorman asked from behind his desk. 

“Good morning. I am here for Connor Smith. He is expecting me,” she replied with a smile as she set her small bag down on the floor. 

“Yes.  Mr. Smith called this morning and alerted me that you would be arriving. The elevator is just over there, he is on the 9th floor and I hope that you enjoy your stay,” he said with a smile. 

“Thank you,” she replied as she grabbed her bag and headed to the elevator. 

Once inside she hit the appropriate button and spent the short ride, taking deep calming breaths. The sound of the ‘ding’ and the opening doors brought her back to reality as she stepped out and made her way to the door. 

She was just about to knock when the door opened, revealing Connor with a smile on his face. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans with a plain black t-shirt. The shirt hugged his torso, highlighting his muscular frame. 

“I’m glad that you are here and early,” he said as he took in her attire. 

She wore a pale blue sundress that ended at her mid-thigh. It had a swooping neckline that highlighted her chest without being overly done. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a low ponytail. White trainers adorned her feet with white socks. She smiled as she entered the condo once he gestured for her to enter. 

“This is a lovely place. Way better than what I am currently living in,” she said. The furniture and decor were all shades of black and dark gray. 

“Thank you. Let’s have a seat at the table. I’ve printed out two copies of the contract for us to review and then sign,” he said as he took her bag and showed her to the table. 

The table was a small circle just big enough for two people to sit comfortably. The top was clear glass while the support was a black metal. Two matching chairs of silver metal with black leather padding sat across from each other. He pulled out her seat and helped her scoot in before taking the seat opposite of her. 

She looked down and picked up the mentioned contract. 

The submissive (Ashley Brown) hereby freely and knowingly submits herself in mind, body and spirit to the Dominant (Connor Smith). This contract will last for a period of no less than six months but no longer than twelve months unless both parties agree. Both parties agree to the rules, expectations, and obligations as outlined. 

DOMINANT OBLIGATIONS

-To treat the submissive with respect.

-To listen to the submissive when they are having a bad day and offer advice.

-To administer correction on assigned tasks that could be performed better.

-To administer punishment when rules are broken, or chores are left undone without good reason.

-To lead by example. Always putting his best foot forward, so that the submissive has a benchmark to strive for.

-To follow through on promises made to the best of his ability and give a valid reason if a promise can not be kept.

-To expect the very best from his submissive in everything the submissive does.

-To stand firm on what he knows the submissive can do.

-To make adjustments to things if needed, so that he is not setting the submissive up for failure

-To protect themselves and their submissive from those that may harm them, even if it includes their submissive.

-To meet the submissive's needs to the best of his ability as long as it doesn't go against his hard or soft limits.

SUBMISSIVE OBLIGATIONS

-To treat the Dominant with respect at all times.

-To listen to the Dominant when he is having a bad day and explains changes to rules, protocols, or chores.

-To accept punishment or correction from the Dominant when needed.

-To follow the Dominant’s lead on all things as agreed upon.

-To follow through on all promises made to the best of the Submissive’s ability, and have a valid reason if a promise can not be kept.

-To expect the very best from their Dominant in everything They do.

-To always try their best at everything they are required to do.

-To know that sometimes adjustments may be needed, so the submissive doesn't let themselves be set up for failure.

-To protect themselves and their Dominant from those who would harm either of them, even if it includes their Dominant.

-To use their safeword when the need arises, but not abuse it.

-To meet the Dominant's needs to the best of the Submissive’s ability, as long as it doesn't go against their hard or soft limits.

-To maintain the Playroom without the expectation of a reward or a scene afterward.

-To ask advise on things they are having trouble with.

Submissive Rules to Follow:

- Always refer to the Dominant with the appropriate honorific unless doing so would draw unwanted attention. 

- All forms of sexual pleasure are now controlled exclusively by the Dominant. 

-Will inform the Dominant of when maintenance punishment/spankings/scenes are needed. 

-Will appropriately thank the Dominant after each punishment. 

-Will follow all commands to the best of their ability. 

HARD LIMITS

- Blood Play

- Scat Play

- Knife Play

- Animals

- Anything involving underage 

- Permanent Marks (Unless approved by both Parties)

SOFT LIMITS 

- Watersports 

SAFEWORD

Traffic Light System 

Red - Stop

Yellow - Proceed w/Caution 

Green - Good to Go

When Gagged - Two snaps of fingers 

Both Parties have read and agree to everything outlined herein. This contract is in effect from the ______ day of  ______ in the year  ______.  This contract is reviewable at any time by both parties so that changes may be made with consent from both as the relationship progresses.

SIGNED THIS DAY BY:

Dominant__________________________       Date:_________________

Submissive ________________________        Date:_________________

Ashley finished reading it once more before looking up at her new Dominant. 

“As for the honorific, as I said earlier, I am partial to Sir, but leave the decision to you,” she said as she toyed with the pen in front of her. 

“Sir, is more than appropriate and we will go with that. As for yours, I will wait and get to know your personality more before deciding,” he said as he reached for a pen. 

“Agreed,” she said with a smile as she signed her copy. 

Connor returned the smile as he signed his copy. The two then exchanged copies and signed the other, making it official. 

“Now that we have signed everything and it is official, what is your first command, Sir?” she asked as she knelt in front of him. 

“Stand and strip. I want to see my new slave in all her glory,” he said without hesitation. 

As quickly as she could, Ashley stood up and began removing her clothes making a small pile on the floor as each article of clothing was removed.  Under her dress, she wore her best-looking red bra and panty set. Once naked she stood proudly with her head held high, legs slightly apart and hands to her sides. 

EverlyAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EverlyAllen

“First off, the small strip of pubic hair will be removed completely by the end of the day. Secondly, spin slowly around until your back is completely facing me,” he said as he turned slightly in his chair. 

“Yes, Sir. I will remove all pubic hair tonight,” she said as she slowly turned around as instructed. 

“Now bend over at the waist, spread your legs apart as wide as you can comfort and finally reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart,” he commanded from his chair. 

Ashley mentally processed what she was told and obeyed to the best of her ability. It took a moment before she found the right balance of spreading her legs while bent over to spread her ass apart. This gave him a perfect view of her ass and pussy. 

“Apologies, Sir. Had I known your preference for grooming, I would have gotten a wax job,” she said while maintaining her position. 

“It is fine as you didn’t know. However, now that you do, you will keep all pubic hair, armpit hair, and leg hair removed at all times,” he said as he stood up from his chair. He slowly walked about her body, with his hand resting on her lower back. 

“Are you an anal virgin?” he asked as his hand moved closer to her puckered hole. 

“No, Sir, I am not. However, it has been a while since anything bigger than my finger has penetrated it,” she said. 

“Sounds like anal training is a priority then,” he said as he rubbed his thumb against the crinkled muscle. 

“Yes Sir,” she said while trying and failing to hold back a moan. 

“Sounds like someone is an anal whore,” he said teasingly as his thumb continued to rub the muscle. 

“My body is here to serve you and only you,” she replied. Her breathing was becoming labored and heavy. 

“That is correct. Now stand up and follow me,” he said as he withdrew his hand from her body. 

He lead her to the living space and took a seat in the oversized chair, but not before tossing a pillow on the floor in front of him. 

Instinctively she knelt down in front of him on the pillow. While the rug over the hardwood floors was soft it still didn’t provide the appropriate amount of cushioning when it came to kneeling for long periods of time. 

“First off, I want to congratulate you for knowing to kneel before me when I put the pillow down. Secondly, it’s time that you show your gratitude with your mouth,” he said as he scooted closer to the edge of the chair. 

Ashley blushed slightly from the praise and then moved closer to accomplish her task. She reached out with her hands and made quick work of the button and zipper of his jeans. It took a moment to fish his semi-hard cock out of his boxer briefs. Once freed she took a moment to inspect his manhood for the first time. Her soft delicate hand slowly worked its way up and down, coaxing it to become harder. Once it was fully erect, her mouth watered at the sight. She estimated it was eight inches long and about three inches wide. His shaft was free of hair with only a slight dusting on his large heavy balls. 

Connor hissed in pleasure as her hand slowly worked his shaft to full hardness, he watched as she inspected the cock and balls but before he could say anything she leaned forward and licked him from base to tip. 

Ashley loved the way his veins rubbed against her tongue as she licked him from base to tip, her right hand constantly moving as her left began teasing his cum filled balls. 

Each subsequent lick was from base to tip, in an attempt to pull the cum from his balls. Soon her palm was coated in her saliva, making it easier to stroke the wonderful cock before her. As the first drop of precum formed on the tip of his cock, Ashley sealed her lips around the mushroom-shaped head and licked up the salty offering. With each swipe of her tongue a new bead formed on the tip of his cock. 

Connor grabbed her ponytail with his right hand and applied pressure down on her head causing her to take inch by inch of his cock into her mouth and throat. He went slowly to see how far she could go without gagging. To his surprise, she was able to take him all the way to the base of his cock. He held her there loving the sensation of his cock buried in her throat and mouth. 

“Oh god! You are amazing, I don’t remember the last time someone was able to take my cock all the way down.  It’s like you were made for me,” he praised as he released the pressure on the back of her head. 

Ashley for her part blushed at the praise he gave and kept his cock fully seated in her throat and mouth as a reward. She held it for a few more seconds before slowly backing off. Once just the head was sealed between her lips, she licked any precum off, before beginning to start bobbing her head up and down his massive cock. 

“That’s a good cock whore, worship my cock with your mouth and tongue,” he encouraged. 

With each downward stroke, she would increase the speed, a mixture of saliva and precum filled her mouth and coated his shaft. She removed her mouth from his shaft to catch her breath but continued to stroke him with her hand. Leaning forward, she began kissing and licking his heavy, cum filled balls trying to coax the pending load from them.

“I am going to cum soon. You will not waste a single drop,” he said as his body tensed and he tried to hold off his release. 

Instead of replying, Ashley engulfed his cock, taking about three inches into her mouth. Her hands stroked the remaining shaft as her tongue stimulated the head of his cock. 

“Here it comes!” he warned. 

Her mouth received the first spurt of his hot, sticky cum, she let out an involuntary moan as her mouth was slowly filled. After the third spurt, she licked the slit of his cock, before backing off. She was able to slightly open her mouth, showing his load as it coated her tongue before swallowing like the good submissive she was. 

“Good girl,” he said as she swallowed his load. 

Ashley beamed with pride as she leaned forward and licked the small bead of cum that had formed. His cock was slowly beginning to soften as she sucked the last remnants of cum from his cock. 

“Get dressed, so we can leave. However, no bra and definitely no underwear,” he said as he put his cock away. 

“Yes, Sir,” she replied as she slowly stood and walked as sexily as she could to get her dress back on. 

Ten minutes later the couple were walking hand in hand down a busy street as they talked about non-important topics. 

“Here we are,” Connor said as he held the door open for her to enter. 

Ashley blinked as she took in the adult store, her eyes darted around in an attempt to take it all in. 

“Don’t worry, we are only here for one thing. We can come back at a later time so that you can browse,” he said as he lead her through the store. 

They finally stopped in the aisle and Ashley could not help but have a huge smile on her face as she looked upon all the different collars in front of her. 

“Today we are only going to be picking up a play or temporary collar. We will find something else for everyday wear,” he said. 

Ashley began looking to see if any of them caught her attention more than the others. She had made it about halfway down the aisle when Connor approached her with one in his hand. It was a leather collar with the inner layer of leather dyed purple while the outer layer was pure black. There were four ‘O’ rings evenly spaced with a silver buckle that could be locked with a small lock and key. Upon seeing it, she immediately moved her hair out of the way so that Connor could secure it around her neck. 

As soon as it was secured around her neck, a deep sense of peace and joy came over her. All the thoughts running through her head stopped immediately. All that mattered was pleasing her Dominant. She frowned slightly as he removed the collar. 

“Come on, we will get this one, and let’s go see if they have anything for everyday wear,” he said as he lead her to the counter. 

Ten minutes later, a smiling Ashley was led out of the store, wearing a silver necklace with a small lock nestled in the valley of her breasts. She could not help but play with it as they walked back to the condo.

Published 
Written by pheonix1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments