Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Her Tongue

"Little bitch learns why she has a tongue."

27
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth installment of the series entitled, "Daddy and little bitch" about a young girl who agrees to become my submissive, and is being trained on how to be a very good girl."

I put her to bed naked and let her sleep for a couple of hours. I made her sleep on top of the sheets so I could see her naked body while she slept. She slept on her side, almost in a fetal position.

I sat on a chair near the bed, also naked, and watched her. She was exquisite. I watched her flat belly slowly moving in and out with her breathing. I almost hated to wake her up. Almost.

I opened a drawer next to the bed and pulled out a set of two wrist restraints. One end of the restraints had cuffs, which I gently attached to her wrists while she slept. I attached the other end to fasteners on the corners of the bed's headboard.

I slowly pulled the restraints through the fasteners until they started to draw on her wrists. I applied gentle pressure, pulling her arms back toward the corners. Once her arms started to extend, she began to wake up.

"Wake up, little bitch. Wake up for your Daddy."

As I continued to pull on the restraints, she was forced to unfurl herself and lay on her back until her arms were stretched taut behind her. It didn't take her long to wake up fully.

She eyed me apprehensively from the bed, wondering what I had in mind. Once she was lying with her head almost at the headboard and her arms firmly restrained, I tied off the restraints.

I crawled onto the bed and sat up with my knees on either side of her torso, with my cock hanging down over her face.

"You were such a good girl earlier, little bitch. You made the right decision to put the needs of my cock over the needs of your cunt."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Now it's time to train you to do something else for Daddy. Something that gives me a lot of pleasure."

She looked up at me expectantly, some trepidation showing on her pretty face.

"Little bitch, why do you have a tongue?"

"Daddy, the reason that I have a tongue is so that I can put it into your butthole and make you cum super hard."

"That's right, little bitch. And have you ever put your tongue into a man's butthole before?

"No, Daddy, I never have."

"Are you ready to learn how to do it properly?

"Yes, Daddy."

My cock had gotten super hard just talking about what I was about to teach her how to do.

"The first step is to suck Daddy's cock. Open your slutty little mouth."

She obeyed.

I shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. I leaned forward and fucked her face for a few minutes, gagging her. I pulled out, her drool dripping off my cock and onto her face.

"Next, service Daddy's balls."

I moved my cock forward. She obediently stuck out her tongue and began to lick my balls, slathering them with her spit for several minutes until I pulled back.

"Next, lick Daddy's taint. Do you know what the taint is?"

"No, Daddy."

"The taint is the skin between the bottom of my balls and my butthole. "Lick it, get it wet, taste it."

I moved forward and pushed my taint over her face. Once again, she didn't hesitate and started licking and slathering my taint with spit. Feeling her tongue getting close to my ass was tantalizing and sent shivers up my spine. I moved forward and backward, helping her to cover every inch of me with her tongue and spit. I pulled back and looked down at her pretty face.

"Now it's time to put your little girl tongue into Daddy's butthole. Are you ready?"

She looked a little hesitant. She took a deep breath but didn't yet reply. This was one of the requirements we had discussed at length before she had agreed to become my submissive. Ass-licking is a deal breaker for me. Any good girl should be willing to worship her Daddy's asshole. I fucking love it. It makes me cum like a fucking rocket ship.

"Little bitch, did you ever make out in the back of a car with one of your high school boyfriends? Go park somewhere remote and in the dark, get in the back seat, and stick your tongues down each other's throats? It would go on forever because you knew you weren't going to let that boy into your panties that night. You let him touch you over your clothes, but every time he tried to get under them, you'd push his hand away. So you just kissed and kissed and kissed."

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's what you will do with Daddy's butthole. Kiss it. Stick your tongue in it. Make out with it, like you made out with that boy in the back of his car at the end of a date on a Saturday night."

She shivered a little as she finally responded, "Yes, Daddy, I understand. I will make out with Daddy's butthole. I'm ready."

I moved forward further this time. I moved my thighs apart so that I could rest my asshole over her mouth, and I lowered myself down. I felt her warm, wet tongue slither into my butthole, and I let out a loud moan. Fuck, what a feeling. I pressed myself lower onto her face, and she began fucking my ass with her tongue.

I jerked off my cock while she rimmed me, moving my ass around on her face to help her work her tongue all around inside my ass. Occasionally, I would lift myself off her face to let her catch her breath. Her pretty teen face was a sweaty mess of spit. She looked up at me, clearly seeking validation of her work.

"You're doing such a good job, little bitch. Keep it up."

She nodded fervently as I lowered my asshole back onto her waiting mouth. I edged myself several times while she licked and tongue-fucked my asshole. I wanted to draw it out and enjoy her for as long as possible.

When I knew I couldn't wait any longer, I ground my asshole against her face. She moaned into my ass, pressing her face hard up into me, her tongue swirling and darting and licking in a frenzy. I jerked my cock, this time allowing myself to get to the edge and over it. I let out a huge moan as my cock began to spurt out my hot sticky cum. I caught all of it in my other hand. When I was utterly spent, I pulled back to expose her face. She was breathing hard, her face a total wet mess.

"Little bitch, that was fantastic. You made Daddy cum so good. Now you get a reward."

She beamed up at me, smiling with her whole face. She was genuinely elated to have serviced and satisfied me. To have been of good use to me. A sign of a well-trained submissive. I carefully spilled and rubbed the cum in my hand all over her face and mouth. She hungrily darted out her tongue to get as much of it into her mouth as she could.

I painted her face with my cum and then moved my hands down to her slender neck and her breasts and her flat belly, rubbing my cum into her skin. I put my cock against her lips, and she eagerly cleaned the cum off of it.

I laid down next to her on my back and let myself relax. My nut had been stratospheric. Nothing makes me cum harder than to have a pretty, young girl's tongue in my ass.

She lay on her back, panting and staring at the ceiling, a cum and spit-soaked mess. Her legs were squirmy, and she kept thrusting her hips. Her girl-cum was running down her thighs. Servicing my asshole had gotten her going again, as it should for any submissive worth her salt.

AlicexTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicexTasty

After I was rested, I opened another drawer next to the bed and pulled out a cordless Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator. She saw it in my hand. Her body froze, and her eyes followed the toy as I walked around in front of her.

"Spread your legs."

She complied. I turned the Hitachi on to the lowest setting. I placed it on the bed, a couple of inches from her pussy, but not touching her.

"Don't move."

I sat back down in the chair and watched her. She kept looking from the toy, back at me, back at the toy. I could tell it was taking immense willpower on her part to keep from moving. Her body was quivering, and her pussy was gushing, dampening her spread thighs and the sheet underneath her.

I left her that way for a few minutes, watching her, enjoying her torment, and admiring her strength. Finally, I got up, opened another drawer, and pulled out two more restraints. These I fastened to her ankles and then tied them off at the corners of the bed so that she was now spread-eagle on her back, her sopping wet pussy exposed, the buzzing sex toy vibrating inches away from her cunt.

I crawled onto the bed between her legs. My cock was granite again. I picked up the toy and held it over her pussy, still not touching her.

"Little bitch, you are not allowed to cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes, Daddy. I am not allowed to cum without Daddy's permission."

I lowered the toy directly onto her clit. Her whole body convulsed, and she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck, Daddy, fuck, fuck, fuck, yessss!"

I watched her carefully, took her right to the edge, and pulled the toy away. I saw a look of rage and even hatred pass over her face as I denied her yet again, but it quickly passed and was replaced by obeisant submissiveness.

"Did that feel good, little bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy, it felt soooo good. Thank you, Daddy."

I repeated this pattern three or four times, increasing the toy's intensity each time. When I pulled back the last time, her whole body was shaking, and she had a look of desperation on her pretty face.

"Okay, little bitch, let's try something a little different."

I turned around and arranged myself in a sixty-nine position, lowering my ass to her face and lining up my face with her pussy. She immediately wriggled her wet tongue into my asshole, and I sighed with pleasure. Changing the intensity back to the lowest setting on the toy, I pressed it against her clit. She shuddered, and I felt her shove her tongue deep into my ass and moan into me. I moved the toy in lazy circles on her clit, enjoying the feeling of her tongue exploring all around the inside of my ass.

I took the toy away from her clit, and she cried out, "Pleasassse, Daddy!"

I pushed my ass against her face to prompt her to continue making out with my asshole. She immediately did so. I increased the intensity by one level and put it back on her clit. Her hips thrust up against me. Her pussy and thighs and the bed sheet were absolutely soaked.

We continued this way for ten or fifteen minutes. Each time I pulled the toy away, she would cry out with longing and agony. When I replaced it on her clit, it would be turned up to the next intensity level.

I looked down at her pretty, flushed, desperate face and decided it was finally time. She had been such a good girl. And no girl has ever serviced my asshole as well as she had.

I turned back around and faced her. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I shoved it inside her. Once again, she was super tight but so soaking wet that I was able to slide to the deepest point inside her easily. She cried out in near ecstasy, bucking her hips. I started to fuck her slowly. And then I lowered the toy to her clit.

"Little bitch, you have been so good. Daddy is gonna let you cum now."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy!"

"But not until I tell you to cum. Wait for it."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied in a breathless voice.

I began to fuck her faster, creating a rhythm. I increased the intensity of the toy, fucking her faster and harder now. Turning up the toy, I felt myself getting close. She was moaning loudly like a teen whore. I leaned over and put my mouth close to her ear.

"Daddy is gonna cum in your pussy, little bitch."

"Yes, Daddy, fill up your little girl's pussy with your cum!"

"Little bitch. You can cum now. Cum with Daddy. Cum on my cock while I fill you up. Cum!"

I shoved my cock inside her, balls deep. I exploded inside her, feeling it spurt into her womb. She let out a full-throated scream. She bucked her hips up against me and the toy. Her whole body tensed up, and I could feel her start to convulse as the orgasm shook her body from head to toe. It went on and on and on.

"That's my good girl. Cum for Daddy. Cum so fucking hard for your Daddy!"

She did. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally collapsed back onto the bed. She tried to shy away from the vibrating head of the toy, and I could tell that the vibration had become overwhelming as the nerve endings in her clit finally maxed out what they could handle. I pulled the toy away and turned it off.

I loosened and removed her restraints and allowed her to move around and rest her arms and legs. As she did this, cum spilled out of her pussy. She caught as much of it as possible and put it into her mouth. She scooped cum off her skin and licked it off her hands. She licked my cum off the wet sheet. She took it all inside her little tummy. My good girl. When she finished cleaning up, I allowed her to curl into my arms and spooned her. I stroked her hair and held her tightly.

I whispered in her ear, "Shhh, such a good girl. Did that feel good, little bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy. Yes, yes, yes. So good. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

She was sobbing silently. The intensity of an experience like this often creates this reaction in submissives. The catharsis of the physical release has an emotional effect that can be overwhelming. That's why her aftercare was so important.

I took excellent care of my good girl that night. I held her close and spoke soft words to her. I gave her water to sip when she was thirsty. I caressed her body, rubbing her back, her shoulders, and her tummy. Stroking the smooth skin of her legs and her ass. Gently touching her pretty face. Running my fingers through her hair. I felt her body relax as she finally calmed down, nestling against me, both of us naked and sated.

The last words she whispered to me before she fell into a deep sleep were, "I love you, Daddy."

"Shhhh. Daddy loves you too, little bitch. Sleep, now."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments