Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Read the rest of Open-minded Roommates if you feel you are missing context."

Kim walked home from the grocery store, snow crunching beneath her rapidly moving feet. It was cold, and she could not wait to get home. As Kim passed the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree in her neighbor's front yard, she suddenly felt sad. Sarah would not be home waiting for her; she had left yesterday to celebrate Christmas with her family, leaving the place to Kim.

Kim opened the front door, and the Christmas tree immediately drew her attention. Sarah had offered to help decorate the day before she left. Celebrating Christmas alone was not great, but at least the house looked inviting, with even the app-controlled overhead lamps set to emit a festive green and red hue to match the holiday.

After putting away the groceries, Kim wanted to get cozy, so she walked upstairs to change into her pyjama. After changing, Kim walked to the living room couch to watch some Netflix next to the tree. As Kim sat down, she realized she had made a grave mistake; without thinking, she had put on her pyjamas without underwear. This meant that the fabric of her pajama bottoms rubbed against her clit with every move she made. Kim decided to ask her mistress for permission to masturbate.

Since Kim had agreed not to touch herself without permission, she found that the lightest of touches to her genitals would turn her on, even if, or maybe because she did not want it to happen. Kim gave up on watching Netflix. Instead, she decided to focus on her chat with Sarah.

Sarah’s reply was quick, short, and to the point, "Don’t masturbate,” it read.

Even though Kim had no intention of disobeying, she subconsciously spread her legs across the couch seats. Kim had to sit on her free hand to prevent herself from giving in to her increasingly strong urges to touch herself. Whereas Kim had intended to relax, now she was squirming nervously while her pyjama bottoms gradually became damp.

“I Know you are squirming right now,” Sarah texted.

“I am,” Kim truthfully replied.

Sarah smirked as she read the message. Even from miles away, she was able to turn her sub into a desperate slut. It made Sarah feel powerful. Wanting to indulge the dominant side of her, Sarah decided to dedicate the evening to teasing her sub.

“Pussy check,” Sarah demanded.

Kim eagerly obliged, pulling on the waistband of her bottoms to let Sarah peak at what was inside. Pointing her phone’s camera inside her pajama, Kim took a picture, sending it to her mistress as quickly as possible. After taking it, Kim let the elastic waistband snap back into place, enjoying the sting when the band hit her bare skin; it made her let out the moan she had long been suppressing.


“Not wearing undies. I see. Very naughty,” Sarah said.

"Yes, I am naughty," Kim replied, feeling even more aroused after having seen her pussy, the pussy she could not touch.

“Look at those pubes,” Sarah said.

Kim reopened the picture she had just sent to see what her mistress was referring to. Kim saw that the few pubic hairs she still had matted against her mound and vulva, a telltale sign of her intense arousal. As if that was not enough, Sarah pointed out that she could see droplets of juice glinting in the light of the flash Kim used to take the picture.

Kim, again, could not stop herself from moaning. With every minute that passed, Kim’s arousal intensified. It became harder and harder to resist her temptation, something that Sarah was very much aware of despite the physical distance between her and her sub.

“Grab your play and spray towel and a blanket, then get naked,” Sarah sternly commanded.

“Yes, mistress,” Kim texted.

Kim was typing with one hand as the other reached over toward the table next to the couch, on which they decided to keep their blankets and play towels after they came out of the wash. Kim lifted her ass off the seat, arching her back slightly as she did so. Kim laid her phone down next to her, wiggled out of her pajama bottoms, and smoothly slid the towel underneath her.

Kim tossed her bottoms away and began removing her pajama top. She quickly pulled it over her head, letting her bare breast fall out as she did so. As Kim sent a picture of her now naked body to prove her obedience to her mistress, her nipples reacted to the chilly living room air and became even harder than they had been before.

While Sarah looked at the picture, Kim wrapped herself in the fuzzy blanket. She had forgotten to turn up the heat in the room before undressing, but wrapped up like she was, it did not matter. The only thing that mattered was obeying Sarah.

“Good girl,” Sarah messaged back after seeing visual proof of Kim’s obedience.

Those two words felt like magic. Upon reading them out loud, Kim felt her pussy getting wetter, and her juices got absorbed by the towel under her. By now, Sarah had gotten very wet as well, and unbeknownst to Kim, Sarah was naked too, but unlike Kim, Sarah could touch herself whenever she wanted to do so.

Sarah once again looked at Kim’s most recent picture, and now she immediately noticed her sub’s nipples on full display, pointing straight toward the lens. That was what Sarah needed to see to make up her mind. Her hand wandered down, and she started touching herself while thinking about her desperate sub all those miles away.

Despite starting gently, Sarah’s hand quickly settled into a rhythm, alternating between rubbing her clit in circular motions and slapping her now throbbing clit with her flat hand. While masturbating, Sarah got the idea to call, so she stopped masturbating temporarily and pressed the button to video call Kim. When Kim picked up, Sarah noticed she was in the living room, so Sarah demanded Kim hook up her phone to the TV and prop it up against the TV’s soundbar with the cameras facing the couch.

Kim followed the instruction without question. As Kim turned her back to the TV to sit back down on the couch, Sarah pointed her camera downward from her face to her pussy and quietly continued masturbating like she had done moments prior. Kim sat back down on the couch and was greeted by Sarah’s masturbation being displayed live on the fifty-five-inch screen right in front of her.

“Fuck,” Kim said, both because she thought it was hot and because she did not know how long she could still manage to stop herself from masturbating with this playing out in front of her.

Kim knew she had no chance of masturbating without being spotted. In the bottom-left corner of the TV screen, Kim could see the video feed from her phone being fed directly to Sarah’s phone, and every inch of movement was captured, clear as day. Even from miles away, Kim could not hide anything from her mistress.

By now, Kim had gotten so wet that her inner thighs were glistening, even they could not escape her juices. Where once she was dripping, Kim now felt it gushing out, something which did not go unnoticed by Sarah even though she was loudly moaning in ecstasy and vigorously masturbating herself.

“Please let me masturbate,” Kim said as she knelt and clasped her hands together.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

With every other option exhausted, Kim was literally begging on her knees, the only option she had not tried yet. It did the trick. Sarah stopped masturbating and once again held her phone up to her face.

“Well then, let us play a game,” Sarah said, slightly out of breath from fucking herself.

“Which game?” Kim replied with barely contained excitement at the thought of finally masturbating.

“Grab your wand vibrator, then get that subby ass back here,” Sarah commanded instead of answering the question.

Kim sensed that Sarah meant business, so she threw off the blanket she was wrapped in and darted up the stairs to her room, her breasts freely bouncing up and down as she did so. As Kim returned, wand in hand, she jumped back on the couch in excitement. She decided against using the blanket, hoping that whatever she would be doing next would be more than enough to keep her warm.

“Lay down across both seats of the couch,” Sarah sternly said while grabbing her wand vibrator as well.

“Yes, mistress,” Kim replied.

Sarah gestured to the blanket.

“Roll it up and shove prop that pussy and that ass up with it,” she said.

Kim did what Sarah told her. Not long after Sarah finished her sentence, Kim’s pussy was angled upward, supported by her fluffy blanket. After Kim had gotten in position, she immediately understood why Sarah had wanted her to prop herself up like she had done. Because her pussy pointed slightly upward, it was now in exactly the right position to be reflected back at her by the recently polished large baubles hanging on the Christmas tree.

The baubles acted like small, red-tinted, spherical mirrors, giving Kim a slightly warped yet, clear view of her desperate wet pussy from various angles.

Noticing that Kim was ready, Sarah began explaining their game.

“Do you see that red light above you?” She asked.

Kim nodded.

“Well, you can only use that wand when I turn the light green and have to stop using it when it’s red,” Sarah continued.

“I understand,” Kim replied.

“I control the light from here,” Sarah said as she gestured to her phone.

“Lastly, I can masturbate regardless of the color of the light,” Sarah concluded.

“When am I allowed to cum?” Kim asked to clarify.

“You are allowed to masturbate AND cum, only when the light is green,” Sarah added.

Kim nodded again, making clear to Sarah she was ready to begin. Sarah turned her wand vibrator on, and Kim followed suit shortly afterward. Sarah pressed her wand between her legs and immediately started moaning. Kim’s eyes flicked back and forth from the TV to the overhead light above as she silently prayed for it to change color, her wand hovering inches from her pussy. Until the room flooded with green light.

“YES!” Kim screamed in ecstasy.

She pressed her wand vibrator against her clit, feeling like she got transported to a different dimension, one of utter bliss.

“Red,” Sarah called out, the light changing color as she did so.

To Kim, pulling the wand off her clit felt as impossible as moving a mountain, but her desire to be a well-behaved submissive quickly won out, and she pulled the wand away from her desperate, throbbing pussy.

“Good girl,” Sarah said mid-moan, impressed with Kim’s obedience.

Sarah momentarily turned down her vibrator to a lower setting and asked Kim, “What’s your favorite color?”

“Gre…,” before Kim could get the word out, the lights in the room once again colored green.

Kim immediately gave up on answering the question, and in a flash, the wand was against her clit. Subconsciously, Kim had realized that the light stayed green for longer this time. The longer it lasted, the more vigorously Kim started to fuck herself, seemingly forgetting that she would have to stop whenever Sarah felt like it.

Thirty seconds after the light turned green, Kim’s vibrator was at full power. Five seconds later, she started to buck her hips, repeatedly thrusting her lower body against the wand’s head. After fifty seconds, it was obvious Kim was close to cumming, but then the light turned back to red.

Kim tensed up and grunted loudly in frustration before pulling the wand off her gushing pussy.

Sarah momentarily turned off her wand this time.

“Look who almost came; what a shame the light didn’t stay green longer,” she said teasingly before flashing Kim a devilish smile and turning her wand back on simultaneously.

Sadly for Kim, the light above her was still bright red. Kim looked at the pussy reflected in the baubles and had a hard time comprehending it was her own. She had never thought she could get so wet. Kim wholeheartedly believed that if she would just simply touch her clit, she would explode, but looking up again still told her that she was not allowed to do that.

Kim looked over to the TV, her attention drawn to it because Sarah started moaning louder than before, she sounded like she was getting overwhelmed, and Kim was proven right by Sarah pulling her wand off her pussy. In doing so, she revealed to Kim that Sarah was now just as wet as she was.

Sarah had stopped masturbating, but Kim would not have to be bored because she noticed the green light reflecting off the TV screen. Just like that, Kim was masturbating again, determent to cum this time. Sarah seemingly had other plans because the light quickly turned red. Sensing that Kim was very close to climax now, Sarah stopped masturbating to observe Kim and more accurately assess how close she was, which would then allow her to turn the light red just as Kim was about to cum, making her edge as long as possible.

Kim quickly caught on to this. The light would stay on just long enough to feel good, then turn red immediately before very quickly turning green again. Kim went through a roller-coaster of emotions. Every time she was happy that the light was green, it turned red, but before Kim could be upset at having to stop, the light turned green again.

Despite only stimulating herself in short bursts, slowly but steadily, Kim began to feel a climax building up inside her.

“I am getting close,” Kim said.

This was the long-awaited cue for Sarah to start masturbating again. She grabbed her wand and turned the light green. This time, the light would stay green. Sarah came with a loud moan and yelled, “Cum for me, Kim!”

That was enough to push Kim over the edge, and Sarah saw an entire evening of teasing end in a massive squirt that went over the armrest and soaked the Christmas tree.

“Merry Christmas, subby,” Sarah said, smiling.

“Fucking Merry Christmas,” Kim said as she slowly came down from her immense orgasmic explosion.

The two women talked about their respective days until Kim remembered that she had not had dinner yet. Sarah and Kim said goodbye and hung up the phone. Kim quickly made dinner with the groceries from earlier and ate it while looking at the Christmas tree. When Kim saw the baubles were still dripping, she realized a Christmas alone was not so bad.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments