Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's Mum - Part 6

"Danny starts with the BDSM, torturing both mum and daughter differently."

27
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is pure fantasy, based on bits and pieces from stories I have heard recently. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

A few weeks later, Danny sent Kim’s mum a message asking her to come over just after lunch, he had a fun afternoon planned for her.

“Fun for me or for him?” she thought.

Dressed in her normal yoga pants and t-shirt she made her excuses and left to meet with Danny. Arriving, the door was open so she knocked, called out, went in and knelt in the doorway as he liked it.

“Upstairs”

She got up, and went to the bedroom, kneeling in the doorway.

“Something a bit different today my slut. I am going to introduce you to the traffic light system. Green, I’m fine, more. Amber, slow down, I want to ask a question or just have a break, Red is stop and I will immediately stop what I’m doing to make sure you are ok. I also want you to give me a safe word, a word you wouldn’t normally use. This is a cease-and-desist command, I will immediately stop, release you, let you get dressed and leave. But this will end everything between us. Do you understand?”

“I think so, but I’m not really sure. So, whatever this fun is, if I’m enjoying it then I say green, if I’m not sure what’s happening, need to ask questions, it’s amber, and I can then either go to green or red if I want to carry on or stop. Red will mean you stop what we are doing. If I really hate what you do to me, I give you a word and everything will end there and then?”

“Correct. This is meant to be pleasurable for you.”

“Ok, pineapple! I wouldn’t normally use that in a normal conversation.”

“I want you to get undressed. I am then going to tie your arms and hands together; the rope will then be tied to the ring in the ceiling. You will be blindfolded for the most part. By removing one sense, the others will become stronger. Remember, you are in control with any of the 4 words.”

She got undressed and knelt on the towels under the ring and held her arms out so Danny could tie them together. Starting by her elbows, drawing her arms together then wrapping the rope around them until he reached her wrists, tying a knot to keep the rope in place.

“Lift your arms above your head, how does that feel?”

“I can put up with this for a while.”

“Ok, stand up, I’m going to tie you to the loop in the ceiling, but I want you to spread your legs first.”

She did as directed, spreading her legs, watching Danny attach the rope to the loop.

“I am now going to put cuffs on your thighs, and attach the bar of wood on the floor. This is to keep your legs spread. Are you ok?”

“Green.”

“Spread your legs wider for me.”

She did so and he put a bar behind her legs and attached the cuffs near her knees and attached the bar to stop her closing them.

“Is that reasonably comfy?”

“Green.”

“Ok, I am going to blindfold you now”

Danny placed a blindfold on her, then left her alone while he got ready, getting some ‘tools’ out and laying them out on the bottom of the bed. he had found a few feathers, a pinwheel, a flogger, a massage candle, as well as ice cubes, strawberries, amongst a few other bits.

He lit the candle, letting it flavour the air, and create some oil for later. Kneeling down, he lightly blew on her breasts, causing her to moan, then lightly brushed a soft feather down her cheek, neck, over her breasts, down her belly to her pussy, then stood up and traced it over her back and bum.

He then stepped back and watched her, watching her face, he could see she was wondering what he was up to and what was coming next. He picked up the selection of glass marbles he had kept in a mug of icy water. He placed a small, about half an inch, against her slit, rubbed it up and down, then pushed it in.

“What the…”

“Shh, I’m not going to do anything that will hurt you or cause you harm,” he said.

Rubbing her slit, sliding a finger in, then another couple of marbles, a one-inch and a three-quarter-inch one.

Picking up a strawberry, he held it by her mouth, letting it rub against her lips. As she parted them, her tongue came out, she arched forward, trying to get the strawberry. He let her take it. Reaching for the pinwheel, and slowly wheeled it down her cheek, down her back, reaching her bum. He then slapped her on each bum cheek. Bar a few moans, she kept quiet, taking whatever he gave her.

Rolling the pinwheel over her stomach, raising it higher, across her upper breasts, then tracing her aureole then tapped her nipples with it. This caused her to scream.

“Do you need to use a colour or your safe word?”

“Green.”

He picked up a few more marbles, and pushed this into her vagina.

“I want you to make sure you don’t drop these, or you will get forty spanks.”

Again, she kept quiet, he could see wetness dribbling down her legs. He picked up a vibrator and squirted some lube onto it, then some on his fingers, pushing a finger into her anus, making her squeal, pausing, moving it around. Pushing a second finger in, opening her up, then pushed the vibrator in. Again, a squeal as it stretched her, pushing its seven and a half inches into her. While she tried to keep quiet, she let out whimpers, her eyes had opened wide from the look on her face.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes, that was just a bit of a shock, it feels huge”

“It's smaller than my cock. This means you haven’t been using your butt plugs doesn’t it!”

“I will admit, I haven’t used it for a while”

“You know that means punishment don’t you!”

“Yes sir.”

With that, he turned the vibrator on. With 8 thrusting and 8 vibration speeds, this was going to be interesting!Setting it on the lowest thrusting speed, he picked the feather up again, and brushed her lightly with it again, a moan escaping her. Then putting a couple of fingers into the heated oil, he flicked the hot liquid onto her belly, repeating it a few times.

Looking, he spied the ice cubes on the tray. Picking one up, and touching it to the tip of her nose, causing her to gasp. Then touched it to the back of her neck. Drawing it down her back, drawing pictures as her went. Turning the vibrator up and adding in some vibration, causing her to gasp.

Picking up a fresh ice cube, he ran it over her breasts, rubbing it against her nipples. Moans started coming from her, faster and faster, a few more marbles…how many could she take? Pushing them inside her, her pussy leaking harder now. The ice cube back in his hand, he drew around her breasts, then drew images over her belly, running it down her legs, near her pussy, she tried to squeeze her legs together, the bar stopping her.

Again, upping the vibrator's settings, it was now vibrating and thrusting harder, making her pant and moan. He slipped the ice cube over her clit, making her scream.

“Green, green” she panted.

He slid the ice down her dripping slit, then pushed it inside her, followed by a second. Her panting suddenly became rapid, her moans getting faster and louder. The pinwheel back in his hand, running over her clit. The panting and moaning became a drawn-out scream as she came, her cum running out of her, the ice cubes following.

“Don’t drop the marbles,” Danny told her.

She clenched her muscles, the scream came again as the marbles pushed against her G-spot, causing her to orgasm again. He again increased the thrusting of the vibrator.

“Uh, uh, uh” she cried in time with the thrusts.

Danny leant forward and kissed her nipples, then bit them lightly causing her to scream, lowering himself, he nibbled at her nub, again causing her to scream and being so sensitive, she came again.

He stood, and slapped her ass. Once. Twice. Three. Four. She automatically counted them out loud knowing it was expected.

“That’s a good girl.”

He got to twenty, her ass bright red. He increased the vibrator to full.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck”

He slipped a finger in her cunt, and started to remove the marbles, leaving two of the large ones in. Reaching over to the warm oil, he picked the pot up and dribbled it over her breasts, her scream much louder.

“Red?” he asks

“No..green…fuck me, fuck me now!”

Placing the pot back down, he pushed his hard, pulsing cock into her.

“The marbles…”

“Mere stimulation, my dear” 

Thrusting into her, pushing the marbles into her cervix and g spot at the same time. She screamed, he backed out, then thrust in again, another scream, her pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. She screamed again with yet another orgasm. He kept thrusting, knowing he was close. She screamed again, clenching his cock as she came again, making him lose his load into her.

Holding her, still in her, he reached around and pulled the vibrator out, switching it off, dropping it to the floor. She sighed. He reached a finger into her pussy, letting the marbles out.

“Green”

“No worries, no more for now, you still have the remaining twenty spanks, oh, and another five as punishment for not using the butt plug. Do you want me to insert your new one now, or do you want a break?”

“I would love a break Sir, but if you want to insert it now, you can”

Danny opened a drawer, and pulled out a large metal and silicone plug. Pushed it initially into her pussy to lube it, then moved it to her rear entrance.

“What the fuck size it that?” she asked. “It felt huge in my pussy.”

Danny didn't say anything, just pushed it into her, making her squeal. He reached down, releasing her legs from the bar, then putting an arm around her waist, and helped her stand, and reached up to release her arms from the loop, helping her to the bed, laying her down, untying her arms and rubbing the feeling back into them. He reached for a bottle of water, dribbling it into her mouth, she swallowed eagerly.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

“How are you feeling?”

“Totally fucked! I won’t be able to walk for ages, I don’t think I’ve ever had that many orgasms, let alone in one go!”

“That’s ok,” he said looking at his watch smiling. “You can watch round two! Kim is due in an hour”

He got on the bed with her, giving her a cuddle, kissing her. She fell asleep in his arms. Danny looked at the clock, and hurried out of bed, picking up the toys, and headed to the bathroom, cleaning them up, getting ready for Kim. new toys coming out. He has spent a lot of money recently on new toys. He just hoped Kim would like some of the new ones!

—-----

Just as Danny sat down to have a drink, the doorbell went!

“Round 2” he said to himself, Kim’s mum still out of it.

He went down and opened the door, having put on a pair of shorts, in case it wasn’t. It was thankfully and not one of the neighbours coming to complain about the noise!

Taking her into the living room, she knelt on the floor.

“You are going to need to remember the traffic lights today. Green is carry on, amber is pause, you can ask any questions, red is stop, I will stop everything, and you can have a safe word, however if you use this, we stop immediately, you leave and never come back. Do choose a word you wouldn’t normally use.”

“Ok, what are you planning? My safe word is mungo.”

“Do you trust me? Have I done anything in the past that has caused you harm, or not given you pleasure?”

“I guess not”

“Today, I am going to stretch you more than you have been stretched before, your body can take it, but it may be slowly. I am also going to tie your arms up and attach them to an eyelet in the ceiling. Are you ok with this?”

“How much are you talking about when you say stretch?”

“Just think, a baby will someday come out of your vagina, it won’t be that big! It will however be bigger than me or any of the dildos you have used so far.”

“Ok, I trust you, but you promise, if I say stop you will stop?”

“No, if you say red, I will stop, Amber I will pause, but stop won’t mean anything. I will, however, stop if I think you can no longer take it. The only other question is, blindfold, or no?”

“I think I understand, and if you are going to split me open, I want to see what with, so no blindfold.”

“Ok, in that case, get undressed, then hold your arms out so I can tie them.”

Once done, he led her upstairs and slid the ends of the rope through the eyelet and tied them off. She then noticed her mum asleep on the bed.

“What have you done to her?”

“Pleasured her to sleep!”

“But what exactly?”

“That is for her to tell you. You and she will have different experiences.”

With that, Danny thought he had better tie her mums’ arms to the headboard, so she couldn’t interfere if or when she woke up. Danny started to play with Kim, warming her up. Rubbing her pussy, finger fucking her, adding more fingers until he could almost push his hand in, then pulled the stool out from the cupboard, Kim’s eyes going wide.

“No fucking way, that isn’t going inside me”

Danny just clenched his fist and put it next to the huge dildo stuck onto the stool. Then placed the stool beneath her.

“Squat”

“It won’t fit in me”

“Squat”

So, she started to squat. Danny picked up some lube and plastered the dildo, and her pussy, holding her pussy lips open, as she reached the top of it. All 11 inches of it! Nearly three inches wide!

“It won’t fit in!”

“It will fit better in your pussy than in your ass don’t you think? Which hole do you fancy?”

She slowly slid onto the monster below her. Danny stood behind her, massaging her breasts, and tweaking her nipples. Kim Stopped.

“I can’t do it”

“Ok, amber, pause, or Red, Stop, or safe word?”

“Uh, Amber. Maybe I’ll try again in a bit if that’s ok?”

“Ok, back to green? If so, bend over as far as you can then.”

As she did, he dribbled lube over her asshole, pushing a finger in, then two, then pushed in the vibrator he had used on her mum. 

“Holy fuck, what the hell is that? It's huge!”

“You’ve taken me before haven’t you, it’s only slightly bigger”

He then turned it on and put it onto vibrate at just under half power. Kim started to moan. He started to pull on her nipples making them hard, pulling, tweaking them, then adding nipple clamps. Squeals coming from her, then he added some light weights. Then started the vibrator thrusting into her.

“Oh fuck” she cried.

Kim was still standing above the stool; Danny pressed a leaver below the stool and the huge dildo started to rise. The stool was similar to the office chairs he had in his office, allowing the seat to rise and fall adjusting for the right seating height. The top of the dildo rising and pushing against her folds and stopping. Kim’s moans getting louder, the thrusts getting turned up a setting or two, her legs starting to go to jelly and she sank onto the dildo further.

“FUCK” she cried.

The dildo was now only two or three inches inside her, but spreading her wide. Danny tried the leaver again, and The dido rose a bit more, the stool now at its highest. Another couple of weights added to the nipple clamps made her scream.

“No more weights, I get it. Red, Amber, Green?” 

“Green”

He turned the vibrator up, more thrusting, more vibrating, more moaning and squealing. Out came the magic wand, Kim, not seeing it as her eyes were closed. Danny rubbed her slit, pulling the hood of her clit back, rubbing the nub, then pushing the wand against it turning it onto low. Her eyes snapped open at the sensation.

“Fuck” she wailed as her first orgasm rocked through her.

Not having anywhere to go, managed to lift herself, coating the dildo with her juices, then she lowered herself again, taking more and more of it. At least five inches, just over halfway.

“That’s great, now rise up, fuck yourself with it, you are halfway. I’m longer, you can take it deeper.” 

Danny turned the Anal vibrator up to full, and increased the vibrations on the wand Kim didn’t know what had hit her. He dropped his shorts and lowered the stool, maybe this would help her take more.  Danny pushed his cock towards her, she opened her mouth, taking him deeply. Airtight now, she lowered herself further, taking him further into her mouth.

She pulled from his cock, and looked down.

“Holy fuck. How long is this thing?”

“I think you can take nine inches of it”

“Well, I believe I have all nine inches then!”

Shit! Danny hadn’t thought he would get her to take it all, maybe half, but hell!  Kim lent forward and started fucking the dildo, slowly rising nearly off it, then pushing back down, a keening wail coming from her. Danny pushed his cock back toward her, she hungrily took it into her mouth, trying to take his eight inches down her throat while taking the wide nine inches in her cunt and seven thrusting in her ass. With the girth of the dildo, she was rubbing everything she could, orgasms coming regularly.

Danny pulled out and removed the weights from her tits, then the clamps. Sucking the nipples back to life, Kim screamed. Pleasure and pain in her boobs, giving her yet another orgasm.

Danny turned the vibrator off and removed it making her sigh in-between moans from the dildo, then pushed his cock up her rear passage, thrusting quickly as she slowly fucked herself. He reached around with the wand, pressing it against her clit again, her moans getting fainter. Finally, she stopped moving, her legs and arms worn out. Danny close, finished pumping into her. He reached up and untied her arms, steadying her body, he untied her arms then stood up, his cock still in her ass, lifting her off the dildo, carrying her to the bed and laying her on it.

Looking at her mum, she was awake, eyes wide, mouth open, hips trying to grind air. Danny reached over and undid her bindings. Once she rubbed them, one hand went straight down rubbing herself off.

“Fuck, once I saw what you were getting her to do, I was speechless. That thing is huge”

“You want it?”

“Not now, I’m too sore. You are going to have to carry her to the car as it is”

Danny pulled out of Kim, rolled her over and spread her legs. Moving her mum’s hand to her daughter’s cunt, she gasped.

“Hell, you’ve ruined her pussy!”

“Roll over,” Danny told her mum.

She did, and Danny pushed his still-hard cock into her pussy. Slowly, slowly, then thrusting hard like there was no tomorrow. Pulling her ass up, he rose and rammed back into her, the butt plug pushing against the thin strip of skin between it and his cock. She was screaming, telling him to go harder, then she came and collapsed again. Blacking out.

Both girls were now in the land of blackness on the bed, yet he had still to come again. He got up, took the toys into the bathroom and washed them, put his shorts back on, then went downstairs to find Kim’s clothes, well, short skirt and skimpy top, no underwear! 

When Kim finally came to, Danny had put her clothes on the bed and a bottle of water on the side. He was sat watching them, eating a bacon sandwich.

“Pig,” Kim said.

“Yep, Bacon comes from Pigs.”

“Where’s mine?”

“Wasn’t any point in cooking it as you were out for the count. Sip the water, don’t guzzle it”

He walked over, reached for her, then lowered his hand to her pussy, and slid a couple of fingers inside her.

“Oh fuck…I’m so sore down there. I can’t believe you made me fuck that thing”

“I didn’t make you, you called Amber and then came off it. You were the one that sank down on it.”

“Still, it's fucking huge, it felt great once I adjusted to it though.  Is that what you did to Mum?”

“She had the anal Vibe, but not the dildo.”

“It was fantastic” her mum piped up. “Do I smell bacon?”

“Get dressed and come downstairs, I’ll put some more on. Oh, Kim, bend over.”

She did as requested and he inserted a large butt plug like her mum's, then went down to sort the bacon sandwiches for them.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments