Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe

"The final chapter in this story about Joe, Victoria and Belle. Having drawn the low card, Joe and Victoria invite Belle back to their ”AirD&S” weekend getaway."

7
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Victoria tugged up the tight black leather skirt (she had always wanted to try one of those!) and looked across the plush softly lit bedroom over to Joe and Belle. Running her hands over the front of the skirt seductively, she watched as a large shiny drop of precum oozed from the tip of Joe's semi-flaccid cock and slowly dripped onto Belle’s chin just missing her open mouth. 

Joe, naked and standing in the middle of the bedroom as instructed, watched as Belle scooped the precum from her chin with a finger and used it to circle her clit. She had been ordered not to allow any of Joe's precum to fall to the carpet, and she was not allowed to touch Joe in any way. Belle had decided the best way to do this was to lay on her back, on the soft carpet under Joe's cock which alternated from pulsatingly hard to semi-flaccid. She, too, was nude, and her lush curvaceous body was keeping Joe in various states of arousal. 

Victoria, having drawn the highest card earlier in the evening (with Belle having drawn the second-highest card), watched with some amusement and a lot of horniness building inside of her.  She remembered several months ago having run across the parking lot of the pub she used to work at, breathlessly telling Joe, “I've been a good girl!” Since then, she had discovered much of her submissive side, and only recently her dominant side. She realized that she was drawn to both, loving the teeter-totter nature of what she learned was called “switching.” 

Victoria and Joe had rented this beautiful cottage in the mountains from a site playfully named AirD&S. Downstairs was a brick room, very dungeon-like, featuring a St. Andrew's cross built of large polished wood timbers. They had run into Belle by chance at the local pub, who had been out trolling for someone to cuckold her husband, and Joe and Victoria had offered for her to join in the night. As Belle had drawn the second highest card, this placed her under Victoria's orders, like Joe, but also allowed her to be in charge of Joe as well. Belle liked that arrangement.

Belle undulated her body, stroking her pussy lightly, teasing her clit. Her breasts moved with the motion of her arm. Joe, looking back and forth at both Victoria and Belle, once again felt his erection hardening, his cock bobbing a little. It seemed like he had been hard and soft for hours now, and he desperately wanted to cum, to touch and feel and fuck both of these beautiful women, but he did not want to disobey Victoria. At least not yet, he thought to himself.

Joe watched as Victoria discovered a leather corset and put it on, which pushed her small boobs up to nicely rounded little mounds, her large nipples erect and hard like pencil erasers. She finished with a matching leather choker and shiny black heels. Joe felt like he could almost cum right there just from watching her. He had not known how much she would come to enjoy the dominant role, not how much pleasure that gave him as well. Joe liked Belle, yes, but Victoria was wrapping Joe's heart around her finger. 

His cock seemed to be dripping a good stream of precum onto Belle's mouth. She used some of it to toy with her pussy and some to rub on her tits, and the rest disappeared into her mouth.

Figuring the two had had enough teasing for now, Victoria crooked a finger at Belle, who stood and followed Victoria downstairs, leaving Joe where he was. He decided it wouldn't hurt to catch the precum himself, to keep it from dripping onto the carpet, so he put his hand under the tip of his dick. 

Joe was aching to cum, hornier than he could remember being in a very long time. He decided to allow himself a few strokes. That way, he thought, he would keep the precum from getting onto the carpet. Besides, he thought, the two women were downstairs. 

Joe wrapped his hands around his shaft, cradling the tip, letting the precum accumulate. He squeezed slowly, from the base, coaxing a huge glob onto his palm. Sighing with pleasure, he coated his shaft and began to stroke, light and slow. Joe loved how it felt when he was this hard. There were times like this when he felt he could masturbate for hours and not cum. The tip was red and swollen, the ridges of the veins noticeable to his fingers’ touch. 

Lost in his reverie, he had not heard Victoria come back upstairs. Her voice whipped across Joe's ears.

“Joseph Tyler McGill!!” Victoria spoke with an icy edge Joe had never heard before, though her eyes held a touch of amusement at the corners. Joe's hands fell to his sides, and he nearly jumped out of his skin. 

Victoria walked over to Joe, a leather flogger in her hand. Her chest was flushed and her long nipples stood out stiffly above the cups of the corset. 

“You, my man, have disobeyed me. I told you not to touch yourself, and here I find you, jacking off like some wayward schoolboy!” At the sight of Joe stroking his hefty meat when she emerged from the basement, Victoria's pussy flushed with renewed heat and for a moment she forgot their game and wanted nothing more than to launch herself at him and fuck his brains out. But she didn't. 

Instead, Victoria slid the leather strips of the flogger over his chest, across his nipples and let them linger on his bobbing dick, the leather rough against his slick skin. She leaned in close to him, close enough that her nipples grazed his chest, and she whispered, “I will now have to punish you. Follow me and do exactly as I say.” 

Joe nodded, eyes bright as Victoria led him down the stairs. He stopped just inside the doorway, noticing that the St. Andrew's cross was now hung with leather shackles from the eyebolts on the four corners, and candles lit the sconces casting flickering shadows on the brick walls. It was leaning back at a slight angle. A rough-cut 6x6 piece of timber five or six feet long had been placed sideways just behind the bottom corners of the large wooden cross. Joe wondered what that was for. 

Belle was kneeling on a blanket just a few feet in front of the cross, eyes wide, breasts moving in time with her breathing. Victoria went to a side table and pushed a button. Music filled the room. A slow thumping bass and strong blues guitar began to wash over the trio. 

“Belle,” Victoria said in a quiet velvety voice, “Lock him up.” 

Belle glanced up at Joe, remembering the last time, when Joe had been the one to throw her over a desk and spank her as he denied her a pearl necklace and made her go down on Victoria. Smiling, she stood and went to him saying, ”With pleasure.” 

Firmly gripping Joe's shoulders from behind, Belle moved him to the cross, turning him away from Victoria to face it.  She pushed him up against it, nudging his feet apart and positioning his limbs to match the four arms of the cross. 

Pressing her warm and luscious body into his as much as possible while doing this, she cuffed each wrist to the top stretchers first and then his feet so that they fit the bottom stretchers and cuffed them as well. She took a moment to run her hands over his well-muscled frame before turning a questioning eye back to Victoria. Her body felt electric with anticipation, her pussy wet, swollen.

Joe had no real idea what was going to happen as they had never done this before. He was turned on, nervous and excited all at the same time. His cock bobbed, hard, just underneath the middle of the “X” off the cross. He was looking at a bare brick wall lit with candled sconces. 

Victoria moved close behind Joe and whispered into his ear. He could feel the heat from her loins and then the tips of her nipples on his skin. They were hot. 

“Joe. You have been a bad boy. You will be punished. I know you want to fuck me. But you drew the low card.” Victoria moved around to the other side in front of Joe. Holding his throbbing dick in one hand, she asked, “How much are you willing to take? What are you willing to do? To fuck me?? Anything?”

Joe nodded, mesmerized, faking into a trance.

“Let's find out,” Victoria whispered, her pussy nearly on fire with desire. In a normal tone she said, “Belle, since Joe here was a bad boy, jacking off without permission, I want you to spank him. After all, he did spank you.”

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

With that, Victoria turned up the volume on the music and positioned herself in front of Joe while Belle, smiling, stood behind him to one side waiting for the go-ahead. Victoria nodded, and Belle began, lightly at first, getting a feel for it, and then more confidently. Joe jolted in surprise when the first truly hard slap landed on his ass cheek, and he was just as surprised to learn that his erection grew even harder. 

Victoria, meanwhile, leaned back against the wall and began to finger herself in front of Joe, knowing he couldn't take his eyes off her, knowing he wanted nothing more than to break free of the shackles and fuck her. His eyes roamed her body as she watched her lover be mercilessly spanked, his cock dripping precum steadily onto the brick floor. 

She put her hand out, catching a large drop and massaged it onto the tips of her breasts and into her nipples. Her hand moved back to her pussy, circling her clitoris. “You want this?” she asked Joe. “You want to taste me? Taste my pussy? To fuck me? To pound your big hard dick into my sweet, tight, wet li’l pussy.” Victoria was nearly growling now, her voice husky with lust and desire as she teased Joe with the promise of pleasure even as Belle tortured him with the sting of hot pain.

After some timeless minutes of spanking and teasing had passed, and on the verge of coming herself, Victoria stepped around the cross and ordered Belle to cease her spanking. She inspected Joe's backside, pleased with the pink glow on the skin and even more pleased with Joe's continued erection and Belle's flushed face, her breasts heaving. 

Victoria turned down the volume on the music, uncuffed Joe, and turned him around but keeping him leaning back against the cross. She wasn't done with him yet. As the three of them stood catching their breath, Joe's cock hung down, also taking a breather. They were quiet, wondering what would happen next. Belle knelt next to Joe, her eyes on Victoria.

Victoria stood, thinking, running her hand through the black leather straps of the flogger. A smile hinted at the corners of her mouth, but she said firmly, “Joe. I have one final test for you.” 

He raised a brow at that, allowing his own smile just barely crinkle the corners of his eyes. 

Turning to Belle, Victoria added, “But you, Belle, have also been a very naughty, very dirty girl.” Belle looked up at Victoria, her nipples stiffening again, and then looked down. 

“You have been sucking my lover's cock. You will be punished. Stand up.” 

Belle stood, suddenly uncertain. 

“Cuff him,” Victoria ordered. “Make it tight, and make him facing this way.” She waited as Belle fumbled with the cuffs and chains a little, putting Joe back on the cross arms and legs spread-eagled. 

“I notice he's not hard anymore. You want his cock in your dirty slut mouth? Do you?” Victoria asked softly, archly. 

“Yes,” Belle whispered softly. “Yes, I do.”

“Then suck him! Make him hard!” Victoria commanded. 

Belle knelt and took his semi-flaccid penis into her mouth, slowly licking and sucking. He grew erect again. Nearly in a trance, Joe noticed he was in that zone where he could last as long as he wanted, fuck as long and as hard as he wanted without coming until he decided. 

“Belle, see if you can make him cum,” Victoria ordered. “But for Joe's sake I hope he doesn't,” she added. 

Belle began giving head in earnest. She had just been ordered to drink this man's cum, and she was determined to do it. Victoria watched, fascinated. Belle was giving it all she had, moving slower, lighter, then harder and faster. But no matter what she tried, Joe simply didn't cum. 

“Stop,” commanded Victoria. Panting, her mouth, throat and lips exhausted, Belle sat back on her knees. “Well then. I'll have to punish you even more now, since you couldn't make him cum.” 

Victoria continued, “Belle I want you to lean up against Joe on that cross and put your wrists next to his. You, my dear, slutty, naughty, dirty friend, are going to join him on that cross.” 

As her plan flashed through his mind, Joe felt his cock throbbing even harder as he realized his true test. His breath quickened as Victoria cuffed Belle's wrists first, to the same bolts as Joe's, and then nudged Belle's feet apart, cuffing them as well to the same bolts as Joe's. 

Belle's body, with her lush full breasts, pressed against Joe's muscular frame. Her pussy pressed downward on his twitching meat. She had to stand on her toes a little. 

A devilish smile on her face, Victoria guided Joe's slick, shiny, throbbing dick up and into Belle's sopping cunt. Once the tip entered, Belle's weight slid the rest of her down quickly over his shaft, and she felt her clit mash hard on the base of Joe's shaft.

“Oh God!” Belle gasped out loud. To herself, she thought, “He's so deep inside of me! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!”

Joe felt her pussy, once it found his shaft, plunge down hard on him. He could feel himself deep in her and wondered how the hell he was not going to cum. But once she was on him, he discovered to his relief that he was still in the zone. He made his cock pulse and felt her quiver in return. 

Victoria turned up the music volume, stepped behind and to Belle’s left and let the flogger trail softly down Belle's backside. Belle had been spanked before, but she never had been flogged. She tried to grind her hips a little bit could barely move them, and she wondered how they were going to get anywhere. 

And then Victoria landed her first blow, the leather flails thudding hard on Belle's firm taut ass. Belle jerked, her pussy clenching, her pussy jolted on Joe's engorged dick. 

“Oh my God!” Belle realized she was going to cum, and very soon if this kept up. Victoria landed another blow, and then another. Each time Belle's pussy would clench on Joe's cock, her clit rubbed on the base of his shaft. 

They moved with the rhythm of the music and the flogging. Soon Belle lost the feeling of any stinging, sensing only the pressure of the leather as it landed, and her pleasure increased to the point of no return.  Victoria's aim with her next lash was a little off, and a few of the straps curled under Belle's ass and struck Joe on the balls. 

Joe yelped and his entire body spasmed, which jolted his cock suddenly upward into Belle's aching pussy, and she lost control, screaming her orgasm as she bucked and convulsed, impaled on Joe's throbbing member. With that, Victoria slid her hand between the two, found Belle's nipple, and pinched, adding final fuel to the fire, and Belle writhed in exquisite agony as crest after crest of her orgasm pounded through her body.

Joe rode it through, somewhat detached, marveling at his control, and her lack of it. Eventually, Belle quieted, spent from the whole evening. Victoria uncuffed them each in turn and Belle sank to the floor, sitting with her back to the wall and her knees drawn up in front of her. 

Victoria settled her eyes on Joe. She felt on fire with as-yet unsatisfied lust and desire. Her eyes moved up from his engorged and shiny cock to his eyes, and she liked what she saw there. 

“Well, my handsome man? You better come over here and fuck me.”

Joe needed no further direction to do what he'd come here for. He moved to her, an eager smile on his lips. 

Belle watched Joe take Victoria and fuck her with an almost tender ferocity, seeing the bright lights of desire, love, and dreams of the future in Victoria's eyes, and she suddenly felt the hot sting of tears trailing down her cheek. She realized that she felt sad, envious, with a deep longing inside of her. At that moment she determined to have a heart-to-heart talk with her husband. They had some things to sort out. 

Making that decision gave Belle some measure of peace, and she drew a deep breath, thinking back to that sunny day months ago when Joe walked into that bar. Victoria had waved excitedly to Belle, pointing discreetly at Joe as she showed him to the bar.

Her wink had told Belle more clearly than if Victoria had spoken the words aloud: “Hey check him out! I think he's a keeper!”

Published 
Written by Joescott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments