Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Beautiful Cocksucker: Sir

I woke first, and noted, again, that there was sunlight streaming through the window. She was giving me bad habits, like sleeping in, and I loved it.

I turned to look at her. She was still asleep, and looked surprisingly peaceful, with her forehead smooth and her face calm. She still had on the make-up from the night before, albeit much smudged, and her hair was in wild disarray. She was both beautiful, and raunchy as hell at the same time. My cock was getting hard just looking at her.

She was also still on her stomach, and looked as if she had barely moved during the night.

The thought recurred from last night: I am falling in love with this woman. I admired her, I was absolutely in awe of her mind and her accomplishments. Yet, here I was, dragging her to her knees, into the mud, making her do filthy, obscene things, and finding that it did more than appeal to me, it was addictive in every sense of the word. I had never had an experience anything like this, and I sincerely hoped it would never end.

But I did not find that it felt wrong. Instead, I found that it felt – good. Right. Appropriate. As if we completed each other, as if we leaned on each other. She had said as much at some point.

When I told her I wasn’t sure I could be her master because I wasn’t sure I was strong enough to support both our lives, she had said perhaps we could help each other in our brokenness. Or something like that.

Whatever it was, I felt better about myself for being with her, better than I had ever felt about myself because I now had a focus, and purpose outside me that was absent before. I cared for this woman, even as I abused her.

I knew I could not be happy unless she was happy. And if hurting her, and punishing her, and degrading her made her happy, then that was a bonus, because it excited the hell out of me. But that was behind closed doors. Outside, in the world, I promised myself I would be her shield.

I had never wanted to be a white knight before. It had never appealed to me. Now it did.

She must have felt that I was looking at her, for she opened her eyes, then smiled.

“Good morning. You look beautiful,” I said.

Her smile broadened. “Good morning. You make me feel beautiful.”

I leaned down to kiss her briefly and gently. “Are you OK? I was worried all night that I had gone too far. Turn on your front – please.”

She paused, then turned on her front while I lifted the sheet and examined the angry red marks. “Jesus! I’m sorry, Marta…”

She put her finger up to my lips. “I’m not. Sir, I don’t think you quite understand. I want this. I need this. The part of me that feels unworthy, wrong, sinful, damned needs to be punished.

“Something within me wants expiation, even though I know that’s stupid. That was part of why I was self-harming.”

She turned away. “That’s one of the things I appreciate about you – I feel forgiven when you hurt and then hug me. And it doesn’t matter that I know that makes no sense.”

She turned back to face him. “You said there are many parts of the mind, more than we appreciate. This is part of mine.”

She stirred, then started to slide down the bed.

“Marta, don’t, you don’t need to…”

“No, my lord, I want to. Please?”

I was silent, and watched her position herself near my cock, then lick her lips to moisten them. Then she leaned in and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth, gently, almost reverently, and started to suck and massage it with her tongue.

I quickly started to grow. She held still now, but kept my cock completely in my mouth, even as it grew. And as it grew, it occupied more and more of her mouth until it was pushing at the back of her throat.

She didn’t move, knowing it would harden and fill her mouth. Now she started to choke and gag, but kept my cock captured in its entirety. Finally, when it was fully engorged, and she was gagging and tears were running down her face, she pulled back slightly and said, “Please, my lord, now may I go to the bathroom?”

I stroked her hair, “Of course, dear one. And thank you.” And I kissed her head.

She slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth, then leaned down and kissed it again. Then she quickly got up and went into the bathroom.

“You may close the door if you wish. And use any of the facilities you want,” I called.

She closed the door, and was there for some time.

I lay back, remembering last night, and reveling in it. My cock, which had started to soften, hardened right up again as I thought of her fucking herself with the dildo in front of a crowd of people at the Montparnasse, and cumming while not only I, but “Andromeda” watched. I had never imagined such things happening with me involved, even though I had planned most of it.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she had washed the make-up off, brushed her hair, and looked more in focus. She moved back into the bed by my midsection, and once again took my cock in her mouth. She mumbled around it, “Please, Sir, may I ask a favor?”

“Yes.”

“Would you please teach me how to suck your cock? I want to be good at it, I want to be great at it, and practice until I am. Will you help your slut learn how to please you?”

I stroked her hair, very much enjoying the feel of her velvety mouth on my cock. I had never experienced a mouth like it before, hadn’t even known it was possible.

“Yes, I will, but first come up here and cuddle with me.”

She released my cock from her mouth, and made her way up to my shoulder. She winced as she put pressure on her ass from the flogging I had administered last night, but snuggled comfortably into my arm and shoulder.

Making Love, Not Fucking: Marta

I hurt. And I loved it. My ass, legs, labia, and thighs all stung, and worse, from the flogging. Yet, I had checked in the mirror, and knew I had not been damaged, that, once again, James had hurt me without harming me. I felt cherished and safe.

I found it ironic that I felt safety in pain, but for the first time in my life, I felt at home in my own skin. I had no need to hurt myself any more, and no longer felt any desire to do so, partly because Sir was hurting me much more carefully than I would have, but also because he made me feel good about myself because he cared for me.

No one had ever called me beautiful and been sincere about it. For most of the men I had encountered, it was merely a tool for them to try to fuck me. So, it meant a great deal to me, especially as I knew how he also admired my mind as well as lusting after my sweaty body, for him to call me beautiful – and know he meant it.

He made me whole, and I felt an intense desire to repay him, however I could. It’s true that sucking his cock didn’t appeal to me on a strictly physical basis, but what felt incredibly good was that I knew it was amazing for him – and I loved that. It gave me a feeling of power that I could bring him happiness, I could almost force him to lust for me.

I looked up at him, and said, “I don’t know if you realize just how good you make me feel, my lord.”

“Can we dispense with the ‘Sir’ and ‘my lord’ stuff for a while? I mean, it’s a turn-on, but I love all of you, Marta, not just the part of you play that wants to be my slave.”

She was quiet a long time. “Do you actually love me?” she finally said in a quiet voice.

He looked down at me, “Yes, I actually do. Is that all right?”

I felt tears prick my eyes, and just nodded. Then I had to ask, “Why?”

He laughed, then kissed the top of my head. “I can’t think of a single reason. You’re beautiful, you have one of the world’s great minds, you’re clearly smarter than I am, not impressed by my money or the Company, and you are, without doubt, the sexiest, sluttiest woman I have ever met or even heard about.

“And you seem to like me for me, which is rare. You don’t mind that I’m a runt, shorter than you, or younger than you, and not especially good looking…”

“Not true! You look like a Roman emperor. Or a Celtic one – you have the dark looks of a Celt.”

“Whatever.” He waved it away, then paused. “I said some time ago that I hoped you might complete me, because I have these big, gaping holes in my psyche that you seem to fill. You make me feel like a complete person. A whole person. Well.”

I looked up, the pulled myself up and kissed him, gently at first, then it built, becoming passionate, and gradually extending into our whole bodies. I pulled myself up farther, and put one leg over his body, then climbed up on top of him, pulled my legs together and straightened them so I could lie flat on top, covering him completely.

He ran his hands gently up my sides, then down my back and cupped my bottom with both hands, being very careful only to hurt me enough to remind me what we had done last night. It felt so nice, not just physically, but spiritually, emotionally, personally.

I split my legs, left and right, so I was straddling him, then lifted my torso onto my knees, then reached down and took his penis and guided it to my very much lubricated vagina. He slowly raised his knees slightly, helping to hold me on top of him.

Between us, he gradually entered me in one, long, sinuous arrival. We were in no rush to get there. This was incredibly sensual, feeling him enter me so slowly, and my vagina opened to embrace him as he did.

When he was fully inside, we paused, and held each other, outside and in. I have never felt closer to anyone, physically or mentally, than I did at the moment. We kissed, slowly, languorously, seductively, worshiping each other with tongues, cock, cunt, and hands.

After a long time, we started moving.

We were not fucking this time, but making love, slowly, gracefully, passionately. The kind of love-making I used to dream might be possible – and now was. It was a blessing, and we offered it to each other.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, and when he felt them dripping onto him, he broke the kiss, reached up, and wiped them from my cheeks, then held my head and kissed my eyes, slowly, one at a time, then my forehead. Then he hugged me, we almost stopped moving, as if neither of us wanted this to end, but to live, suspended, in love and in loving.

I put my head on his chest, and kissed it, and hugged him back. Was I starting to love him? I hoped so…

A long, slow, sensual time later, we both came, not violently, but embracing one another. It was almost like one orgasm shared between two bodies. It was exalting, gentle, and beautiful.

He pulled the covers over us, and put his arms around me, holding me even as his penis softened slightly inside me. I turned my head, and gently stroked the side of his chest.

This man…this man…I had no words, nor needed any.

We fell asleep again.

Switch? –  Sir

I was awakened the second time by a familiar feeling. I loved having Marta on top of me, and was reluctant to have to move her, but the alternative was to wet the bed, so…

“Marta.” Nothing.

“Marta,” I said a little louder, then reached up and kissed her.

She stirred slowly, smiling with her eyes closed. “My lord?”

“I need to pee.”

Her smiled broadened. “On a scale of 0 to 10…”

So I started to tickle her. “No! Don’t! Don’t tickle me! Stop it!”

And she slithered off of me, and scampered into the bathroom, locking the door.

I went off to the other bathroom, smiling, and making a mental note that she hated being tickled.

When I returned, she was peeking out of the bathroom door, looking askance at me, ready to lock the door again.

I smiled, sat on the bed, and patted it. “King’s X, truce. Please come here.”

She smiled, straightened up and came over next to me. Then, with great care, she gingerly sat on the bed.

“Would you like to be the dominant sometime, for a change, and to see what it’s like?” I asked.

She looked surprised, then thoughtful. “I…guess so? Maybe. Let me think about it. Why are you asking?”

“Because it’s only fair. If you want turnabout, then I’m OK with that. I think I can be submissive. You could force me to eat your pussy,” I said hopefully.

She laughed, “You do that anyway.”

“Yes, but you could force me.”

She smiled and looked thoughtful. “Let me think about that,” she said again.

“Let me know. Now, we need to make some plans, like getting you some clothes. Somehow, once again, you’re stuck here buck naked.”

“I like it that way.”

“So do I,” I said, “but it’s still much too good for the common folk, and there will be times when we need to leave here. Like for work Monday morning. Where would you like to stay this week?”

“Sir?”

“Would you like to stay with me, kind of a trial? I won’t be here all the time – I have to go to the Left Coast for some meetings – but you’re welcome to stay here.”

She was quiet, thinking about things. But when she spoke, it was Dr. Rabinovich speaking. The slave was gone for the moment. “I’m not sure I’d enjoy being here alone. Besides, all of my things are at my place.

“Unless we’re going to live together…“

“I was coming to that…,” I said.

She stopped. “My lease is up at the end of next month. Let’s think about this between now and then. Perhaps when my slave trial is over?”

I nodded. It made sense. “Or, you could marry me.”

She stopped, seemingly even stopped breathing, then finally said, “You’re serious.”

“Never more so. And this isn’t the first time I’ve asked you.”

She looked down. “You don’t need to marry me to fuck me, my lord.”

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face so she would look at me. “What if I want to do both?”

I sighed, “I know I’m maybe moving too fast for you, so please let me know if you want me to back off. But I am serious, and have been right from the first time I asked. I am deliberate about making decisions, and often seem to dither. But when I see everything come together, I make lightning-fast decisions, and they are almost always right. It’s a subconscious thing.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

“And I know I’m right about you. That doesn’t mean it’s right for you. That is up to you to decide. I’m a patient man – except when I’m waiting to be fucked.”

She smiled, “Well, all right then.” Her face became serious. “May I think about it? It’s not that I doubt you in any way, but I doubt me!”

“Of course. As I said before, it was my decision to ask. It’s your decision whether to answer. I will wait. But I warn you – I intend to be your husband, and for a long, long time.”

She took a long, shivery breath, nodded, then said, “For now, how about if we go back to my place after breakfast?”

I thought for a moment. “Not quite. After breakfast, and after I’ve made love to you again.”

“Well, in that case…,” she said, smiling, then slithering off the bed, and onto her knees in front of me. “…perhaps now would be a good time to teach me how you like your cock sucked first? And then perhaps I can force you to eat my pussy…”

Cum Quest: Marta

“Wait, I may have a better idea.”

“My lord?” She licked my cock. “Better than this?” And she took me into her mouth.

Now it was my turn to shiver. “No, not better than this, but better overall.”

She looked up, directly into my eyes while keeping my cock deep in her throat. She cocked an eyebrow.

“How about we take turns?” he said.

I mumbled around his cock – which I know turns him on, “My lord?”

He looked pensive. “Let’s make it a competition. We will take turns eating each other, giving immediate feedback about what feels good, while delaying cumming. The first one to cum, loses, and has to pay a forfeit.”

“What forfeit?” I mumbled.

“I don’t know – we’ll think of something. In fact, that could be it: first one to cum has to do whatever the other wants. One wish, one forfeit. Deal?”

“Deal,” I mumbled, and started to slide his cock in and out of my mouth quickly.

“Cheat! You got a – pardon me – head start!”

I laughed – or at least mumbled a laugh, but kept bobbing up and down.

He pulled his smartphone over, and set a timer for four minutes. “We’ll each work on the other for four minutes, then switch. OK?”

I flicked my eyes up to his, smiled, and went back to sliding my mouth up and down his cock, stopping every once in a while to get my breath, and perhaps change my angle slightly, then starting again.

He sat, leaned back, and closed his eyes for a minute. “Mmmmm. That is so good.”

He sat up, pulling his cock part way out of my mouth. I moved back down onto it. “But here’s how it could be better. You have a tendency to stop every once in a while, to get your breath, to swallow, or to relax the tension on your jaw. I get it.

“But what you may not realize is that every time you stop, it’s almost like you have to start from the beginning again. Following a consistent, steady rhythm is more likely to bring me to climax. And make sure you keep your teeth far away from me! That’s usually the ultimate turn-off – unless it’s done in play.”

“How about when I force myself to gag on your cock?” I mumbled. “I know you like that.” I kept going. Perhaps if I could keep him talking – which he seemed to love to do – I could get him to cum, and win.

He thought a moment, then said, “Yes, I love that, but if you do it too often, it disrupts the rhythm. So, every once in a while…”

“Like this?” And I pushed my head forward, taking as much of him in my mouth as I could, making myself gag and cough for as long as I could stand it.

He pulled me back. “You’re cheating again.” The timer went off.

“Time to switch – before you win by default!” He pushed me back, and his cock popped out of my mouth. I leaned forward, as if straining to recapture it, with my tongue hanging out. He laughed, and said, in his command voice, “Slave, come up and sit on the bed next to me.” He reset the timer.

When he put it like that, I had no choice, so I went up and sat carefully next to him.

Now he slid down onto his knees – a position I hadn’t seen him take before. I found it incredibly sexy, and wondered whether I would be able to win after all. “Please spread your legs, and lean back. This won’t hurt a bit!”

I did as he asked. He moved his hands up from my ankles, across my knees, and to the topside of my thighs. Then he slowly pushed his hands down, sliding them on the inside of my thighs as he pushed me even wider, then brought his head up and gently started to kiss the indentation for my belly button.

After kissing around it for a while, he planted his mouth over it, and ran his tongue repeatedly into my button hole, and tickled my belly button itself, starting lightly, and then pushing harder, rolling his tongue around and around. I felt a fire within my loins that seemed to be connected directly to his tongue.

“Uhnn, not fair. You’ve done this before!” I said.

He lifted his head, and said, “Once or twice,” then laid his tongue flat on my abdomen, just above my mound, licked downwards, then started kissing across the hair lines, then gradually worked into my bush, grabbing a small mouthful of pubic hair and pulling it up with his teeth, finally tugging at it, then moving slowly further down and repeating the process.

Finally, he reached the top of my labia. I shivered. He ran his tongue along the outside on the left side, mostly on my thigh, not quite touching the outer lips, then up the right side, again avoiding touching, just coming close. I could feel my inner lips getting wet.

Next, he circled his tongue to the top of my labia, and placed it directly at the divide, but did not break the lips apart. Instead, he very delicately traced the line of where my lips met in the middle, getting most of the way to the bottom – when the timer went. I groaned.

He smirked at me, bounced up, and said “Switch – only this time, instead of being on your knees, come up onto the bed. I’ll lie flat, and you come hold yourself over me on your arms, going up and down on my cock.”

He scootched his way back from the edge, and lay flat, with his erection sticking almost straight up. I quickly crawled up, and decided on a more aggressive approach. I took his cock in my hand, held my mouth near it, exhaled hot breath on it, all the while looking directly into his eyes. He shuddered, which I took to be a good sign.

Then I stuck my tongue as far out as I could, and slowly slid it along the bottom edge of his cock, gradually moving my head down until my lips almost touched the tip, then stopped. He groaned. I smiled, then slowly, but steadily took him into my mouth, closing my lips firmly, and running them over the rumpled surfaces all around its girth, pushing myself as far down as I could, taking as much as I could into my mouth, supressing the need to retch, then using my whole mouth to suck his cock even further, massaging it with my tongue.

Then, as I was getting close to throwing up, I quickly moved up until I was just holding the head in my mouth, running my tongue around it. I coughed, deliberately, then made a “mmmmm…” sound in my mouth and throat to show how much I was enjoying this, and swallowed, slowly, while holding my tongue pressed against the head of his cock. Then I looked him in the eyes again, and smiled. He turned his head and groaned again.

Then I started to move, slowly, but deliberately, up and down his shaft, keeping a steady pace. I could feel that he was approaching a climax. His balls started to stir – and then the timer went.

I groaned in frustration, as did he, but for different reasons.

“Turn over. Change positions,” he said, restarting the timer. I let his cock fall, slowly, from my mouth, and made sure that a strand of saliva and pre-cum linked my mouth to his cock while he watched

Then I lay on my back, and slowly spread my legs. I was sure I was going to win. He was getting close to cumming, and although I was wet, I wasn’t that close.

Then he gently spread my outer lips with his fingers, running his fingertips gently along the outer edges, while his lips kissed their way from the bottom to the top of my inner lips. Then his tongue spread my lips, and with agonizing slowness, the flat of his tongue painted my slit from top to bottom, then from bottom to top, and finally found my clit, where it circled and came in for a landing, moving gently around, then he slurped upwards, his tongue very wet, and slid across my clit, then circled it again, then slurped up it again, then circled again.

My hips were moving of their own volition by this time. It felt sooo good, and I moaned.

Then I made the mistake of looking down, and almost came. I could see my naked body, spread out before me, and the top half of his head, with his eyes looking up at me. His eyes were smiling. He slid his tongue all the way up my clit, out the top of my labia, until it was clear of my body, then smacked his lips, smiled, then stuck his tongue out and touched down right on the tip of my clit…

And the timer went. I almost surrendered, almost asked him to finish me – but my competitive instinct kicked in, and I rolled over.

“OK, slight change of position,” he said, “You’re still on top, but now…” And he put his legs over my shoulders, so his upper legs confined my head and his lower legs, from knees down, were on my back. Then he put his hand on the back of my head. Now, if he chose, he could force his cock into my throat, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

“This gives a man – me – a sense of power and control over his cocksucker, and is a very powerful aphrodisiac, making me think you can be forced to choke on my cock at my whim. Like this…” And he pushed his hand down on my head.

There truly wasn’t much I could do to prevent him from choking me. I couldn’t move my head sideways, especially as he had moved his legs together, putting my head in a light vice-grip. I couldn’t raise my hands to push against him because then I would lose the ability to push up, and my head would fall further, choking me further. I was, in a word, shafted.

But he didn’t choke me. He pushed me down to a point where I almost choked, then released his hold.

“Never forget, slut, that the brain is the biggest sex organ. If you can capture my imagination, you can do almost anything you want with me. And vice-versa.”

And he reached down with both hands on the outside of our bodies, took my nipples between his fingers, and started to twist, pinch, and pull them, gently but firmly. Then he cheated.

“I love you, Marta.”

My eyes filled with tears.

And the timer went.

Owner and Owned: Sir

She should have released my cock, and rolled over, but instead, she went far down on me, farther than she ever had before, and, even though she was choking, she started rhythmically milking and sucking my cock with her mouth.

I exploded in her, feeling that I was dying, that I couldn’t breathe if my life depended on it. I bucked and thrashed, but she stayed with me, keeping my cock deep within her mouth. It seemed to go on and on and on…

When I finally started to catch my breath, I panted, then said, “You cheated! And I loved it. God, that was amazing! Thank you.”

There was a pause, then she mumbled around my cock, “You owe me a forfeit.”

Indignant, I sat up, “I do not! You cheated! You didn’t stop when the timer went!”

She just stayed where she was, with my cock deep in her mouth and smiled.

I thought for a moment, then said, “OK, but you still cheated. If you admit that, I’ll accept the forfeit.”

She let my cock plop out of her mouth, leaned her head down and rested her chin on my thigh, smiled and said, “OK, I cheated. But you loved it.”

I laughed. “Yes, I’ll admit that I did. Now, what do you want as your forfeit?”

She thought for a moment. “I don’t know. Let me think.” She rolled over on her back, looking up at the ceiling. I tapped her on the shoulder and indicated she should come up and snuggle with me, which she did, still lost in thought.

Then, suddenly, she changed. She lifted her head and looked at me, as if uncertain. “I have an idea…but…” She stopped.

“Go on. What is it you want?”

She looked down, then hesitantly back up at me. “I think…if it’s okay with you, and only if it’s okay, that I’d like to be the dominant for this afternoon, and you be the sub? If that’s okay…?” She rushed on, “If it’s not, then I humbly apologize for…”

I stopped her, and stroked her head, “Of course it’s okay. I said we could switch if you wanted, so yes, of course. May I ask why, all of a sudden, you think you might want this? Not that it matters – I will absolutely honor your cheating victory.”

She hesitated. “My lord, this may sound odd, but … the idea of being able to touch you, whenever and however I want, is such a turn on…you have…” And she shuddered, flushing, breathing hard.

“Did you just cum, slut?”

She nodded slowly and reluctantly, ashamed.

“Without my permission?”

She nodded again, and shivered.

“It’s that much of a turn on to you?”

She said, in a low voice, “Sir, I don’t believe you have any idea how much of turn-on you are to me, of how much I adore you. Forgive me my lord, but in many ways, I can’t control myself when it comes to you. I can deny you nothing you want or ask…” She looked up into my eyes. “Anything, anything you want. I find that I can no longer even think of denying you.”

She looked down again, and blushed. “Last night, at the restaurant, I felt I was done after cumming twice. And I didn’t want to cum in front of that woman.

“But when you ordered me to do so…Sir, I didn’t decide to do it. My body just did it. I literally…could…not…help…myself. I had no choice but to cum.

“And your body makes me…” She shivered. “I don’t have words for it, but you saw. I came, just thinking about touching you whenever I wanted. I know this sounds bizarre, and I don’t really understand it myself, but I have lost control over my own body. You own me now, not just in play – but for real. Whether I want it or not. Whether you want it or not. I’m terribly sorry, but it’s not something I can help.

“And I am so sorry for cumming without permission, my lord. Please punish me so I can atone, so I can earn your forgiveness.” And she went quiet, her eyes downcast, barely breathing.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments