Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Invite

"A unexpected journey ending in ritual, bondage and sex before strangers…"

9
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1"

My wife and her sisters are very close and once a week, they meet up for a girl’s night. The girl's nights rotate between each of the sisters’ homes and the men of the house make themselves scarce. When at our home, I usually head up to my man cave and watch a good movie or catch up with my kinky friends online.

On one such evening, my wife brought me a coffee and some home-baked muffins. She advised the girls had organised a ladies-only holiday in a couple of months. It was a three-week package holiday and such a good deal, they could not pass it up. My wife suggested that while they were on holiday, rather than remaining home alone, I should catch up with some schoolmates in the UK. "Sounds like a plan," I said.

Over the next few days, I researched travel and accommodation options and before I knew it the weeks had flown by and I was on my way.

The flight from Perth to London was long but uneventful. I caught a train from Heathrow to Hammersmith and a connecting train to Edinburgh where I had friends. The train journey was just under six hours. Upon arriving at my room, I was happy to kick off my shoes and regroup after what had been a long day.

The accommodation was an Inn centrally located in the old part of town. It was very comfortable and reasonably priced at fifty quid a night.

I lay on the bed with my iPad, contemplating how I would fill in the next day. As I lay there, I received a phone call from a friend on FetLife. He asked me if I had anything planned for the next day? He suggested we meet the next morning for coffee and breakfast in the buffet before heading out. He said he had something special in mind and to keep the entire day free.

After breakfast, we drove through and out of the city. In no time, we were weaving along narrow winding lanes through the picturesque Scottish countryside. About forty minutes later, we turned into and through a gated driveway. In the distance a beautiful old country home, gleaming white in the warm sunshine.

Upon arrival, we got out of the car and walked across the courtyard to a huge front door, the crushed limestone crunched underfoot. We entered the vestibule, then into an opulent dining room. On the far side of the room, we walked through a panelled oak door, then down a set of wide stone steps to a vaulted basement. The space having no windows was lit by flame torches in wrought iron holders mounted on the walls. The torches supplemented by numerous candles placed on oak medieval furniture around the room. In the centre of the space stood a stone altar covered with dark red velvet cloth.

As my eyes adjusted to the warm flickering light, I perceived a tall figure dressed in a red robe and matching medieval hood. I later discovered he was the High Priest. On his chest, a large round gold tree of life pendant hung from an ornate gold chain. It was only then I noticed about a dozen other male and female figures. I learned later that they were acolytes. Being of lower rank, they were dressed in black robes, each with a silver pendant, but smaller than the one worn by the High Priest. The scent of burning incense filled the air.

I looked around and realised my friend had robed up and joined the other acolytes who now formed a large circle around the altar. Two black-robed women approached me from behind. They deftly unbuttoned my shirt and undressed me. One of the ladies folded my clothes, placed them in a black velvet bag with a drawstring and took them away.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

I nervously stood naked in front of the cloaked figures around the room. The woman who had removed my clothes returned a few minutes later with a long white robe. I was quickly dressed in a loosely fitted robe. The High Priest then announced to the room in a loud voice, "welcome neophyte to your initiation, let the ritual begin".

I tried to process what had just happened. Taken completely by surprise, I was nervous and very much out of my comfort zone. A mixture of emotions coursed through me. Anxious, exhilarating and excited, all at the same time and apprehension as to what happens next.

At this point, the shapely silhouette of a naked brunette woman entered the room. I estimated she was in her mid-thirties. Her body was divine. Firm medium-sized breasts, an hourglass figure and tight round picture-perfect buttocks.

She was escorted across the room by a male and female acolyte to several other members of the order, who lifted her high above their heads, then carried her slender body towards the alter upon which they gently placed her in a supine position with her head slightly raised on a small, tasselled pillow. Four of the acolytes then each grabbed her arms and legs and spread eagled her across the velvet-covered slab. Her wrists and ankles were skilfully tied with silk rope and fastened to iron hoops on either side of the altar.

A male and female member of the order then guided me towards her. As I approached the foot of the altar, I observed her body glisten in the flickering candlelight from copious fragrant oils massaged into her pale white skin: her nipples hard and firm, her beautiful mound and shaved pussy, her labia slightly spread apart and enticingly waiting to be entered.

One of the order pulled my white robe from my shoulders and it fell onto the stone floor. I stood there naked and exposed.

Spread and exposed across the red velvet altar cloth, the woman gently squirmed and moaned as she strained against the rope restraints. The sight of the bare and vulnerable woman before me was mesmerising. As she writhed and arched up, her dark penetrating blue eyes contacted mine. She gave me an alluring smile as she sensually slid her tongue out and over her luscious moist lips.

I was overcome with exhilaration and embarrassment, aware that everyone in the room could see my solitary, stark-naked body standing before the dais. To make things even more awkward, I was now obviously very aroused. My member stirred pulsating upwards and rhythmically as it rapidly rose to the occasion, hard and erect. My loins and the pit of my abdomen ached in anticipation.

A sudden firm nudge from behind thrust me towards the altar. Now only inches away from the unprotected and exposed beauty laying before me, my heart raced. I looked down at her silky-smooth oiled skin, and gorgeous plump pussy as oozing precum dribbled from the head of my throbbing shaft.

Published 
Written by Thralmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments