Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rikki, Part Four

"Thank God I have a Honda. What if I broke down here?"

11
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It had been a few days since Rikki had blocked me on AOL Messenger. This was after I figured out her fake check scam. I started getting messages from her on AOL Messenger but these messages were from other user names. Finally, I responded to one.

"You know that you don't want us to end like this," Rikki said.

"Should I block your other accounts?" I asked.

"You could never block me from all of my accounts. I have hundreds, Daddy," Rikki said.

We had a brief chat. Rikki didn't admit to what she had done with the fake check. She insisted it was real. Then she told me that she'd like to have make-up sex. I foolishly agreed. I agreed mostly because I had very few sex partners at this time. I agreed to see Rikki on Thursday night.

Thursday night came and I called Rikki to confirm. It was going to be the usual situation. I'd go through the gate and into her bedroom. I arrived at Rikki's place at ten. I walked up her driveway to the gate. The dogs were barking as usual but her brother didn't yell at them to be quiet. I figured that they were locked inside.

When I got to the gate I reached up and unlatched it. I pushed it open. Suddenly I heard the sound of something moving or opening. Then I heard the sound of something coming towards me. Then I heard a growl.

I jumped back through the gate and pulled it shut just in time. One of Rikki's dogs jumped up onto the other side of the wooden gate. If that dog had jumped on me I would have been in a world of hurt. Both of the dogs were right on the other side of the gate. They were barking at me and going absolutely crazy. I made sure that the gate was latched and wouldn't open once I let it go. All of a sudden the lights in the house next door turned on. My heart was racing. I turned back towards the street and started walking fast. I was only focused on getting back to my car. I unlocked it with the key fob, got in, and started it.

Thank God I have a Honda. What if I broke down here?

With all of this commotion, the neighbor was likely going to call the police. Especially if he saw me walking away quickly. Somehow I kept focused and pulled away slowly. Rikki lived one block away from a major street, Washington Blvd. So I took it towards the ocean for a few blocks. I found a grocery store parking lot and pulled in. First I made sure that I had everything. Wallet, cell phone, keys, and condoms. I wouldn't be needing the condoms tonight. I started shaking and sweating profusely.

Then I decided to call Rikki.

She didn't pick up so I left a message, "Hey, Rikki. It's me. I was just at your place and almost got attacked by your dogs. They weren't locked in the house like you said they would be. I don't think I can do this anymore. No need to call me back."

This wasn't the only time that God had saved me from getting seriously hurt. There were other times when I was messing around with attached women. I came very close another time to getting my ass kicked by an irate boyfriend. In that case, that woman had lied to me about being single.

I made it home in about 40 minutes. I called one of my friends and told him what had happened. He thought I was crazy for putting myself in that situation. What amazed me was that Rikki never called or sent me a message on AOL Messenger. I was super pissed off. I sent Rikki a message on AOL Messenger and let her know what happened. That was just in case she didn't get my message on her phone. I decided to go to bed and take it easy the next day.

I woke up late the next morning. It was Friday, my day off. I checked my phone and AOL Messenger. Still nothing from Rikki. Later in the afternoon I finally got a message on AOL Messenger from her. It was from another account of hers. That way she was able to use the excuse that she hadn't seen my message. It wasn't what I was expecting.

"Hey, Daddy. One thing I don't tolerate is assholes who flake out on me. Fuck you," Rikki said.

"Are you fucking serious? Did you get my message last night? I was at your house and almost got attacked by your dogs. Go ahead and check your cell phone. I'll wait," I replied.

"I don't check my cell phone, Daddy. You should have let me know that you weren't coming," she said.

"I called and left a message after your dogs almost bit me. I also left you a message on AOL Messenger. What the fuck else could I have possibly done? I didn't flake on you, I was there. Your dogs almost seriously hurt me," I replied.

"Whatever, Daddy. Goodbye," Rikki said.

"You're a crazy cunt. Don't ever contact me again," I said.

Then I blocked her. I remembered these crazy up-and-down swings with my ex-wife. Rikki must have had borderline personality disorder.

A few more days went by. I was getting more messages on AOL Messenger.

"Daddy, I need your help," Rikki said.

Finally, I decided to respond.

"What do you want?" I said.

"My younger friend wants to have a threesome. I don't have a guy to bring. Would you please do this for me?" Rikki said.

"Fuck no. I don't believe anything you say," I replied.

"Daddy, let me show your her pictures before you say no," she said.

Rikki then emailed me a whole bunch of pictures. They were of the same girl but these pictures looked professional. Then she sent me pictures of another girl. It was the same deal with these pictures. It was like they were out of an adult magazine.

I said, "You know these girls? Something seems weird with these pictures."

"Yes, Daddy. They're my friends," Rikki replied.

"Ok, I'll think about it," I replied.

Then I went offline on Rikki. There was no reason to be polite to her. Later that day, I called one of my friends who worked part-time in the porn industry. I wanted to see if he recognized either girl. He did, he knew both of their porn names. Rikki was lying to me again. I wrote their porn names down.

Later that evening, I got back on AOL Messenger and started a chat with Rikki.

"Hey, Rikki. I think I'd like to have a threesome with your friend," I said.

"Great, Daddy. I'll get that set up. In the meantime can you come over? I need my pussy licked," she said.

"I didn't know that you know porn stars. That's pretty impressive. Where did you meet those girls?" I asked.

"Oh, they're just my friends," she replied.

"Do you have any pictures of you with them?" I asked.

"No, Daddy. What are you getting at?" she said.

"I know this is another one of your fucking scams. You don't know either of those girls. This is just like your fake check scam," I said.

"Why are you always starting fights with me? No wonder your ex-wife left you," she said.

"I've told you several times before, I left her. You are just like her. You have borderline personality disorder. Just like she does," I said.

"Are you a fucking shrink or something? No, you're just a piece of shit asshole. Give me her number, I want to ask her some questions," Rikki said.

I stopped myself from replying. This crazy bitch was getting me into a circular argument. I had just busted her on her fake threesome friends. Now, she had turned this whole thing around and changed the subject. I'd been told before, never to argue with anyone with Borderline or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They'll turn it around on you and wear you down. Pretty soon you won't even remember what you were arguing about in the first place.

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

I got offline again. Rikki sent me messages for about a week. I ignored them all. Finally, she got me in a moment of weakness.

"Daddy, are you ok? I'm sorry. I just want to fuck, I can leave it at just sex," Rikki said.

I agreed to go see her again. There were going to be some new ground rules. She was going to pick up her phone when I arrived and meet me at the gate. We were using condoms, no more suggestions of not using them. Finally, no more lies. No more fake checks or fake friends who wanted to have fake threesomes.

I was mad at myself for agreeing to this. But the sex was addictive. A week later on a Thursday, I went to Rikki's house at ten. She was on her best behavior. She met me at the gate and let me into her bedroom. The dogs were quiet this night. She showed me a new bong, it must have cost a lot of money. It was very fancy. I decided not to smoke with her though. I didn't trust her at all. Plus I didn't want to be accused of smoking all of her weed like last time.

Rikki was wearing a silk bathrobe. After showing me her new bong she turned to me and let it fall to the floor. She was only wearing a red thong. We hugged and started kissing.

"Daddy, I'm going to make it up to you," Rikki said.

She took me by the hand and led me to her bathroom. Then she got in her shower. I was confused at first.

"Daddy, I want you to degrade me. Put me in my place. I want you to piss on me," Rikki said.

I almost laughed. I couldn't believe that she was willing to do that.

"No, we don't need to do that. I'm not into that at all. Let's just have a good time," I said.

I took her by the hand and led her back to her bed.

"Take that thong off and get on your hands and knees. You're going to be Daddy's slut," I said.

Rikki did as I told her. She slid her thong down onto the floor. Then she got on her hands and knees on her bed. I got down on my knees and started licking her pussy and asshole from behind.

"Oh, Daddy! I missed you," Rikki said loudly.

I was flicking my tongue over her clit. Then I'd tongue fuck her pussy. After that, I'd lick her tight asshole and tongue fuck it as well. I had two fingers in her pussy while I rimmed her aggressively.

"I want Daddy to fuck my ass tonight," Rikki said.

I kept going with the oral sex. After a while, Rikki started to cum. I kept licking and sucking her clit while she was cumming. I pushed my finger into her asshole. Rikki seemed to love that. Her whole body was shaking. When she finished cumming she turned around and looked at me.

"Your turn. Get on your hands and knees, Daddy," she said.

Rikki got off of the bed and got behind me. I got on my hands and knees, I wasn't sure what to expect. Then I felt her tongue on my balls. Her tongue went up to my taint and then to my asshole. This was the first time that Rikki had rimmed me. I'm sure that she was trying to make me forget about all of the craziness. She made a fist and grabbed my cock with it. She started giving me a handjob while she rimmed and tongue fucked my asshole.

My ex-wife had done this same thing to me a few times as well. The difference was that Rikki and I were going to fuck afterward. When my ex-wife did it she would make me cum into a towel and that would be it. It was super hot either way.

"Daddy, I need your cock in me," Rikki said.

"Come here and bend over," I said to her.

Rikki crawled up to the head of her bed. She put her ass up in the air and her head on a pillow. I quickly grabbed a condom and put it on.

"I can't feel you properly with one of those, Daddy," Rikki said.

"Hey. That's one of the rules. Are you fucking with me this soon?" I responded.

"Daddy, I'm sorry," she said.

I put my cock into Rikki's wet pussy. I was fucking her hard, my balls were slapping into her clit. That last comment had made me angry and I was taking it out on her pussy.

"Call me names, Daddy. Tell me what a whore I am," Rikki said.

"Of course, you're a whore. You take money for sex, that's the definition of the word," I said.

"Nevermind, Daddy. Just fuck me," Rikki said.

I'd better lay off. I still have to get out of here in one piece.

I spit on my hand and started rubbing it into her asshole. I kept pounding her pussy for a while. Rikki then suggested that we try a new position. She got up and grabbed a chair, it was a kitchen chair with no arms on it.

"Daddy, sit in the chair," she said.

I sat in the chair and she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. She had strong legs, probably from stripping. She had me hold my legs together. She spread hers as my cock slipped into her pussy. Then she bent over and grabbed my ankles. She started fucking me like this. I had a great view of her my cock going in and out of her. She did that for a while. Then Rikki sat up and pushed her back against me. She reached down and tickled my balls as she kept slowly grinding me.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

"Can we do this without a condom?" she asked.

"Sure, we can do that," I replied.

Rikki stood up and went to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. She handed it to me and then got on her hands and knees in front of me. I was still sitting in the chair. I slowly removed the condom and threw it in the trash can.

"Daddy, you need to get me ready," Rikki said.

I squirted some lube on my hand and started rubbing it into Rikki's asshole. I pushed my fingers into her asshole deeper. I was making sure that I'd slide into her easily. After a minute Rikki turned around and I handed her the lube. She squirted some lube onto my cock and started rubbing it in slowly. Then she'd jerk me off for a short bit and repeat the process.

Rikki then turned back around and moved her ass close to the chair. I moved to the edge of the chair. I squatted over Rikki and put the head of my cock into her asshole. I slowly eased it in further and started slowly pumping her. The lube was still working great so I pushed my cock as far as it would go into Rikki's asshole.

"Oh, Daddy. Go faster," Rikki said.

I started pumping Rikki faster and deeper now. I wasn't going too fast but fast enough. After a few minutes, I felt the orgasm coming. I started pumping Rikki faster and harder. I pushed my cock as far as it would go into Rikki and started squirting my cum into her.

"Yes, Daddy, Yes," Rikki said.

I left my cock in Rikki's ass for a while until it went soft. I slowly pulled it out of her. I had lube all over my cock and balls. Rikki had lube and cum dripping out of her ass. We went to her bathroom and cleaned each other up. I told Rikki that I had to work the next day. That wasn't true but I didn't want to hang out afterward. I got dressed and Rikki put her robe back on.

Rikki walked me to the gate. This time we gave each other a long hug. Finally, I walked back to my car and headed home. I couldn't help to think about the last time I was here and what a clusterfuck that was. I would enjoy this while it lasted.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments