Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally taking the plunge

"How we got to where we are today"

124
28 Comments 28
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

As the beginnings of my third “O” welled up, I could feel him swelling deep inside.

My hips went into overdrive as I rode us both to a breathtaking finale of what was a passion-filled afternoon delight.

My pussy tightened around him, and my hand reached behind me to grab onto his swollen balls as his juices splashed my inner walls, leaving both of us breathless.

“You’ve found him, haven’t you?” Greg said as we basked in the afterglow.

“Yes. At least, I think I have. How did you know?” I replied.

“Your body told me, the way you just rode me was like... I don’t know how to put it. Possessed.”

“It’s Brad, something just clicked between us today, babes.”

“Want to tell me about it?” he asked

“It’s kind of embarrassing really, but you know that at the end of every session, he gets us in a group and gives us some feedback on our progress and talks about goals, etcetera.”

“Yes.”

“Well, I kind of zoned out and he caught me.”

“How so?”

“He was all sweaty, and I was sort of visualizing licking the sweat off his neck.”

“Ooo, you little hussy,” Greg mocked.

“I know, right, but the look in his eyes when he caught me was like… he knew exactly what I was thinking. It made me blush,” I said, feeling that flush rise again. “Not only that, my pussy fluttered when he held my eyes with his for a second longer than one normally would. Embarrassment!”

“So, that’s why you were licking my neck while you were cumming all over my cock. You sexy slut.”

Greg started laughing. “I feel so used right now.”

I playfully punched him as we rolled apart.

It had been over four years since Greg had told me of his fantasy to share me with another man.

Four years in which I went from being shocked to the point where I now was totally on board with it becoming a reality. All the pillow talk, wild roleplay, and games had led us to where we either made it happen or kept it purely in fantasy mode.

It was my call, and six months earlier, I had told Greg that if the right guy came along, I would make 'our' fantasy come true, but that it had to be totally my decision on who, when, and how. But I added that he had veto power if he saw something in the guy that he didn’t like.

He readily agreed to that and actually said, “That’s the only way I would want this to be.”

We fucked all over the house and in our spa on the weekend, it was wild and intense. Just the sheer fact that I now had a real name and face attached to 'our' fantasy took the sex to another level.

This had suddenly become very real, and we both spiralled out of control into the heat and lust of our naughty game. I also found that using Brad’s name at the right moment would send Greg into orbit. It’s amazing how something so simple can have such an impact on a man who has so much self-control, causing him to lose any sense of rhythm or reason. It totally fucked with his brain, so I put it in my memory bank for the future.

The following Tuesday saw me at 'Bootcamp' with a lot of nervousness and energy.

How would he react to me? Would his professionalism stand in the way of him being seduced by a client? Would he even be interested in a woman of my age?

All these things and many more were going through my mind as I drove to the park.

He worked us really hard and had us all groaning and exhausted by the time the hour was up.

In the circle after, he said, “Who’s up for an after work-out smoothie?”

His eyes went around the circle, and when he looked at me, I knew in that instant that it was game on.

Five of us jogged across the park to the café, and within an hour later, it was just him and I left. For the next hour or so, over coffee, we chatted and got to know a bit more about each other. The seduction had begun.

Greg and I fucked like rabbits the next two nights.

Thursday’s class saw Brad, and I teamed up for the drills. Halfway through, he whispered, “Coffee after?”

“Would love that,” I whispered back.

Our flirting ramped up during the coffee, I was touching his arm every time he made me laugh, my hand on his leg at one point. Having him so close was driving me crazy with lust, his manly scent intoxicating. I was more than wet by the time we said our goodbyes.

I got home and masturbated before showering, and when Greg got home, I was on my knees, sucking the cum out of him while I told him of my morning progression.

For the next two weeks, we had coffee after every session. We really got to know more about each other. The chemistry was escalating, and our eye contact was becoming lustier.

We both knew what was happening.

On the afternoons, after my coffee 'dates,' Greg would come home and find me in some provocative pose, either on the lounge or bent over the breakfast bar, ready for him to just take me. My need had escalated to the point of being insatiable in a few short weeks.

Greg would spank me, his 'naughty' wife, and rut me like some wild stag, as he made me confess my sins. Later, after dinner, we would make slow, tender love and fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Life was so good.

Both of our minds were in sync as we playfully went about our 'normal' day-to-day life, but the underlying current was edgy, to say the least. Simple eye contact would find us making out spontaneously. I was constantly wet, and the thought of being on the edge of finally becoming a 'hotwife' only fuelled my hunger. Greg was like some revitalized alpha male, twenty years his junior.

On the Thursday after our now ritual coffee, Brad walked me to my car.

“Would you like to catch up for a drink tomorrow night?” he asked.

“That sounds like fun,” I answered without hesitation.

“How about The Brassy, say around 8?”

Mia_Shophia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Shophia

“I haven’t been there in, like... forever. You better wear your dancing shoes,” I quipped.

With that, he pulled me in for a kiss, it started slow but soon escalated into a full-blown make-out session. Our bodies pressed together as the heat rose. Talk about an ego boost, his hardness against my torso made me swoon, and I had just enough strength to push him away before things went beyond control.

That was my first real passionate kiss from another man since I laid eyes on Greg, to say I loved it would be an understatement. My soaked panties were a testament to the truth.

I loved that he didn’t go down the whole grope road, he had game, and it only made me want him more.

“I need to be discreet,” I whispered in his ear

Which was quite ironic, seeing as we were making out in a public park. But that also made it hotter, for me anyways.

“I so get it, and I respect that, so drinks with a 'friend' tomorrow works for me,” he said with a smile.

He cupped my jaw with his hand and seductively ran his thumb across my lips, “But, I find these lips irresistible, and I will be enjoying them more." Then as he stepped back, he added, "Much, much more.”

Gush

“See you at eight, and we’ll dance some more.”

With that, he turned and walked to his car, leaving me breathless leaning against mine. "What the fuck just happened?"

I sat in my car for a long time, I’d already rubbed one out, but the fire only intensified, so I went for number two. FUCK!

Right there in public for any curious voyeur to witness, but I didn’t care as I fell over the edge.

That afternoon found me on the settee in our sunroom, with my glass dildo doing magical things to my pussy and the other hand tweaking my hard nipples when Greg walked in.

“Fuck, that looks so hot,” he said with bulging eyes. “I gather another sexy coffee morning happened, and 'Brad’s' come out to play.”

Greg had nicknamed this particular glass dildo as 'Brad' a few weeks ago.

“We need to find a bigger “Brad,' " I teased.

“Really?”

“Oh yes, for real,” I said in my husky voice.

He was naked within seconds and kneeling before my open thighs. He took control of 'Brad' and flicked my clit with his tongue. He had me cumming in no time. Then he used me for his own pleasure and release.

Laying in the sun on our settee, I told him of my naughty morning and that I had a 'friend' date for tomorrow night. We discussed it in detail, which led to more hot sex before dinner.

Greg was getting ahead of himself with it all, so I had to slow him down and tell him sex with Brad wasn’t on the cards on our first date. I reminded him of what I had said six months ago, I choose who, when, and where.

I was also very excited to explore the many things we had fantasized about in our roleplay and pillow-talk moments. Namely, having him help me prepare and have input on my clothing for a date. Plus, him watching from a distance as I played the game was a huge turn-on for both of us.

Friday afternoon saw me luxuriating in the bath, sipping on a glass of bubbly. My nails already manicured with a soft red coral colour. Smooth jazz was playing in the background. My anticipation built as the time got closer, with so many thoughts running through my head.

I called Greg in and had him sit on the edge of the bath.

“Are you completely sure about this? I asked.

With a big smile, he replied, “To be honest, I’ve asked myself that question so many times in the last few weeks. It’s been crazy, even manic at times, and I’ve gone through a whole gamut of emotions, to be honest. You’re oozing sensuality, and our sex is off the planet hot at the moment. If us dipping our toes into this fantasy fires you up like this, then yes, I’m very sure about this.” As he finished, he then lent over and pulled me into a loving kiss.

“Well, then we better get me looking all sexy for Brad,” I said teasingly. Greg had laid out three outfits on the bed, all very classy, sexy chic, but a little over the top for a drink’s night. “I love them all, and I promise I’ll wear one of those if there is another date,” I said, stroking his face. “I think it’s a jeans and cleavage night, though.”

I went with white hipster jeans, a black mid-drift top, black stilettos, and lots of bangles and rings. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and added large, flirty hoop earrings. I went for the smoky eye makeup and coral lip gloss. When I looked in the mirror, my cleavage seemed to go on forever. I had second thoughts, but the way Greg was drooling made the decision.

It was time to go.

“Last chance to back out,” I said as I moved close to Greg. I slid my hand between his legs and found my answer. “Someone’s excited to get this party started.” I purred while looking into his eyes. “Hope you can handle watching me be all flirty with my soon-to-be lover,” I added as I squeezed.

Greg was actually trembling with nervous excitement. At that moment, I felt the whole power rush envelop me.

We were quiet as we drove, I was running my fingernails all over Greg’s bulge the whole trip. I was feeding off his throbbing excitement, and somehow it just seemed to calm my nerves.

When we pulled up across the street from The Brass Monkey, I leaned over and pulled Greg into a tongue-flicking soft kiss. I felt him shiver.

“Remember, I don’t want him to know that you know yet, so be careful that he doesn’t cotton on that you’re my pervy hubby.” I grabbed onto his hard bulge through his jeans and gently squeezed. “I’m going to need this later.” I teased as I pecked him on the lips.

He was mute, and I knew he was spiralling with angst.

“Try not to get too jealous, and don’t ever forget, you’re the only one I will ever love.”

With that, I hopped out of the car and strutted across the street, my hips rolling with every long stride. Thinking to myself, I’m so ready to do this.

Published 
Written by jules42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments