Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a slightly fictionalized account of the experiences of Lush member Nika S. Names have been changed, and some of the events simplified for descriptive purposes, but the events are true, and all of the photographs are of her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the seventh chapter of Nika's development as a slut and a slave."

We were downtown, shopping, and had just finished having a late lunch when Mistress said, “Let’s walk through the park, shall we?”

I, of course, agreed, so we walked casually through the park, chatting about what we would cook for supper tomorrow. It is a lovely park, with trees and bushes, and a small stream.

We strolled happily along the path. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and there were a fair number of people there, although it was starting to get late.

Then Miriam turned to me and said in an ordinary voice, “Take off your clothes.”

My heart started beating hard, but I immediately did as she said.

As I removed my clothing, piece by piece, she put them in one of my shopping bags. When I was completely naked, including bare feet, she said to me, “I’ll see you at home,” picked up all the shopping bags, then turned and walked casually away, fishing her phone out of her handbag.

I watched as she walked away, hugging myself and watching her disappear from sight.

I was left naked, ten kilometers from home, with no money, no identification, nothing. And people were staring at me.

I took a deep, shaky breath, and tried to figure out what to do next.

~~~~~

There was no way I could walk ten kilometers home in bare feet. It would take me about three hours, my feet would be blistered raw…and I doubted I would make it.

So, I had to get a ride somehow.

I walked out to the road, and put my thumb out, trying to act naturally – which was funny, because I was au naturel. But I smiled, and tried to act as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

No one wanted to stop to pick up a naked girl, it seemed, and I stood there for what seemed like hours, smiling at people but with my heart thumping hard in my chest. I got a lot of stares, a lot of people slowed down to look, then sped up to get away, and I almost caused some accidents.

Meanwhile, pedestrians were walking by. Most people kept walking, and deliberately looked away. Some stared at me as they walked by, a few people even turned and walked backwards – but kept going. And a small number of guys said crude things.

I was used to talking back to mouthy guys at the club – but I always had a bouncer handy if things got rough. This was different. I was completely on my own. And naked.

Mostly I smiled and ignored them. If they had hassled me…well, I’m not sure what I would have done.

Fortunately, finally, someone stopped. It was an older guy, I’d guess he was about forty-five, grey hair at his temples, slightly stunned look on his face.

“Are you okay, miss?” he asked.

I could have kissed him. In fact, I did…later.

“Yes, but I’m in a bit of a jam…”

“I can see that!”

I smiled and leaned into the car window on the passenger side so he could get a look at my tits – small though they were. They were what I had to work with, and I was used to seducing men with my body by this time.

“I’m a university student, and my friends and I had a bet. One set of friends were going to drop me off at the park, I was supposed to streak through the park naked, and then another set was supposed to pick me up at the other end. But somehow, someone got their messages wrong, or else they thought this was funny, so here I am!” I lifted my elbows off of his window sill, spread my hands – and my legs, so he could get a look at my pussy.

“Could you give me a ride to my friend’s house? I’d be very grateful!” And smiled. People really underestimate the power of a smile, especially on a naked girl!

He swallowed hard, looked out of his front windscreen, then looked back at me long and hard. “Get in,” he finally said, and unlocked the door.

I quickly climbed in before he could change his mind. No matter what happened next, I was better off in his car than I was naked in the park, ten kilometers from home.

And by this time, I was a pretty good judge of men and their behaviours. This guy wasn’t going to give me a hard time.

Well, he would, but he wouldn’t cause me any trouble.

He kept stealing glances at me, and finally said, “Uh, you know, this is kind of out of my way…”

I smiled at him, and said, “I know and I really appreciate it. See that pharmacy there? Would you please pull over?”

He looked at the road, then me, then at the pharmacy. “What for?” He sounded puzzled.

I gave him a big grin. “Condoms.”

His eyes got as big as saucers, and he said, “Oh. Okay, right. Wait here!”

And he practically ran into the pharmacy. I leaned over and switched off the engine, then got into the back seat, and spread out.

When he came back out to the car, he looked into the front seat, and his shoulders drooped.

“Back here!” I called.

He did an almost comic double-take, then quickly opened the door, and tried to ease into the back seat. “It might be nice to find somewhere…quieter. Like off the main highway?” I said.

He got out again, got into the front seat, and drove around until he found a quiet cul-de-sac, and parked under a tree, reasonably far from any houses. He looked at me, and I nodded. “Why don’t you join me?”

He did, almost tripping as he got out of the front seat. He carefully got into the back and slid over next to me. Then he looked unsettled, as if he wasn’t quite sure what to do next. I flowed into him, and put my arms around his neck, nuzzling it, and whispered into his ear, “Why don’t you feel my tits? I like that.”

He kissed me, then put one hand on my right tit while keeping the other around my neck.

I reached down and rubbed my hand against his cock, which was tight against the front of his trousers. He almost jumped, then settled down, and reached down to feel my pussy.

I was already moist. He wasn’t someone I would pick out on a dance floor, but he was decent and kind, and he wasn’t bad-looking. And anyway, I like sex.

 

We pulled up outside Miriam’s house. “Are you going to be okay, Nika?”

“I’ll be fine, Mats. You’ve saved my life. Thank you.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek, then got out before he thought about asking for my number. I didn’t want to tell him the next time I’d have to charge him.

After pausing for a moment, he waved, then drove off.

I walked up to the door and knocked, expecting Mistress to be home, but after waiting for a time, I realized I’d beaten her home. I didn’t want to sit there, naked, waiting on the doorstep, so I walked around the back of the house, and was through the back door almost as quickly as if I had the key, using two hairpins and the nail file Mats had bought me.

I hadn’t ever picked Miriam's lock before, but I was obviously familiar with it. And I was always interested in how things worked, so I’d taught myself how to pick locks. It came in handy sometimes.

Once I got inside, I quickly went upstairs, had a fast shower, then went into the kitchen, got a quick snack, and waited until I heard the front door open. I got down on my knees in Nadu in the living room, and waited.

After a few minutes, Miriam walked slowly up the stairs, looking at a piece of mail. I kept silent, with my eyes downcast, as I normally would when she entered a room.

Then she saw me. She stopped, and just stood there for a moment, then kicked off her shoes and said, “I’m going to make some tea. Would you like some?”

It was all she ever said to me about that episode. I knew she thought I was being a brat by acting as if nothing had happened, but she wasn’t going to give me the satisfaction of acknowledging it.

But I also knew, from her tone, that she was pleased and proud of me for solving the problem she had set me.

And that was all I wanted.

 

~~~~~

A couple of days later, I was kneeling in Nadu, naked, knees spread wide, gaze on the floor, back straight, hands upturned on my thighs while Mistress was studying a chess board, a book open at her side. I glanced at the board, then immediately down again, but Mistress caught me.

“You play chess?” she asked.

“I have Mistress. I’m not very good.”

“Show me.” She indicated a chair opposite the board, and started re-arranging to the opening position. I got up and settled myself on the chair, eyes downcast. She picked up two pawns, one black and one white, mixed them up behind her back, then offered me her two closed fists. I picked one, and found I was playing white.

Replacing the pawn, I opened with the classic, but conservative, Ruy Lopez, pawn to e4. She made the expected counter, pawn to e5, and the game progressed from there.

She finally beat me in the thirty-seventh move when I conceded, mate in three. She sat back and regarded me thoughtfully. Finally, she spoke, “Mouse, did you ever finish secondary school?”

“No, Mistress. I left home because I was being beaten and abused. I didn’t have a chance to finish.”

She looked at me strangely for a while. I tried to remain still under her gaze, but it was difficult.

“Nika,” she said.

I looked up, shocked. She hadn’t used my real name for a long time.

“Mistress?”

“I’m going to enroll you in a secondary diploma equivalency program. You will study hard, and you will do well. Do you understand me?”

I gaped at her, mouth open. “Mistress…” I started, then stopped.

“Yes?”

I swallowed hard, with tears in my eyes, “Mistress, if it will please you, I will work to be the best in the program.”

She sat back and smiled at me. “Yes, Nika. That would please me very much.”

 

~~~~~

I’ve had people ask why I wanted to submit to Mistress, or question whether she was using or even abusing me. I’m not sure I can convey the full meaning of what she had done for me, but let me try.

Without her, I would almost certainly be dead. I was a runaway who left home with nothing. I was struggling financially before I started exotic dancing, and was actually quite skinny because I was not eating well. Anyone who has looked at the photo the accompanies the first chapter of my story can see that. And there was no one to whom I could turn for help if something went wrong, like I got sick or lost my job. I was entirely on my own, to live or die.

When I started exotic dancing, and found I both liked it and was good at it, it led quickly into sex work. Not many sex workers stay in that life and survive financially, or even physically. Many of them wind up addicted to drugs, or alcohol, or fall prey to unscrupulous predators. Few of them know how to save money, to build capital and security. Many of them wind up dead at an early age.

People like me too often wind up on the trash heap. Miriam saved me, from myself, from addiction, from likely death.

And she took me in. With her, I was living in luxury, in a beautiful house, with good, nutritious food, and steady work. I was sleeping with one of the smartest, most beautiful women I have ever met.

I had someone to love, and someone who cared for me. Someone who took care of me.

I am incredibly lucky, and I know it. And it is all because of Miriam.

She had had other submissives before me, but she had not offered any of them her collar – the chance to become her slave.

The differences between a submissive and a slave are important.

A submissive can say no, can choose not to do something, can walk away from a relationship.

A slave does not have that choice. The slave transfers all her power, all her decisions to her Mistress. The slave agrees to do anything her Mistress wants, just as I had promised to do anything Miriam wanted, not once, but repeatedly.

The difference between me and some of her other subs, perhaps, was that I meant it. There was nothing for me before her, and there was nothing for me without her. I was grateful to her, I admired her, I wanted to be with her always. I owed her my life, so it was only appropriate that she possessed it.

And I loved her. She is only the second person in my life I have loved, the first being my dead father. But that didn’t mean she loved me.

So, when I begged to be her slave, I was asking her to take me as more than a submissive, a submissive who could walk away tomorrow, and whom she could drop tomorrow if she got bored. Instead, I was asking her to make a commitment to me, to invest herself in me, to commit to me emotionally and financially. She had never done that before. And when I begged to be her slave, I did not understand the full extent of what I was asking.

 

“Mouse, come here and sit down.”

I quickly obeyed her, eyes downcast.

She placed a leather collar on the table between us.

“Do you know what this is?”

“Yes, Mistress. It is a true slave collar, not a stage prop.”

“Do you know what it means?”

I was tempted to say I did, but hesitated. “I’m not sure, Mistress. I think I may know some of it, but suspect there is more that I don’t know.”

She smiled. “And you would be right. Good for you for knowing what you do not know!

“If you want to be my slave, you will have to earn it.”

I looked up at her in shock. “But…”

“Be quiet, child.”

I looked down again.

“Do you remember DeCoven, one of the BDSM clubs where we have performed?”

“Yes.”

“I am a member there, and, as such, I have privileges. One of those privileges is that I may send candidates there for training. They will train you how to be my slave.” She waited.

Finally, realizing she expected me to say something, I asked, “What kind of training?”

“You will learn how to behave towards your Mistress, and to other Mistresses and Masters. You will learn to obey orders immediately, without thinking, without question. You will learn how to dress, how to walk, how to speak properly, how to bathe me, take care of my clothes, how to serve at table, how to clean and keep my house, and prepare my food. You will learn more about how to please me, and any others I choose, sexually. You will learn how to be completely my slave, not just speaking the words, but living the life.

“You will become a different person. You will be changed, completely and forever.

“You are asking me, whether you know it or not, for an enormous commitment. You will have to match that with your own enormous commitment. It is like being married, but in some ways more difficult, because there are more obligations.

“Your trainers, who are Doms and Dominas themselves, will evaluate everything you do. They will report to me what they think of your performance and behaviour. They will do so in order that I may make a fully informed decision as to whether to accept you as my slave, to commit to you to being your Mistress.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

“And you know by now that I do not accept anything less than excellence. If your trainers do less than rave about you, if you do not master all the things they have to teach you, if you are not exemplary in every way – I will not accept you.

“Knowing that, are you prepared to start that training, and work towards that commitment?”

By this time, I was truly scared. Suppose she decided I wasn’t worthy of her commitment? Suppose I failed at my training? I trembled while I decided what to say. She waited, patiently.

Finally, I spoke, looking down at the table, and speaking softly.

“Mistress, I have made promises to you before.

“I promised to work hard, rehearse hard, and learn how to dance properly, so that we could create and perform more complicated shows. I have promised to learn how to become the roles we created, to win the audience, and to bring us success. I have promised to obey you and serve you to the best of my ability.

“I have kept all of my promises.”

I looked up at her, and spoke forcefully. “I promise you now that I will do anything and everything in my power to succeed at this training, to learn how to be the best slave you could possibly want. To serve you in any way you wish me to serve you, for as long as I live, for as long as you want me.

“If hard work and determination can do it, I will be your slave, the slave you would wish me to be.”

I paused, then said, “I promise.”

By now, tears were rolling down my cheeks, but I held my gaze steady, looking her in the eye.

She looked at me steadily for a long time, then nodded.

“I accept your promise. Your training begins tomorrow.”

 

~~~~~

I stood by the door to the DeCoven kitchen at attention, wearing knee-high red stockings, a red thong, and a crop top, plus my slave-in-training collar. Cleanliness is critical when serving food, which was why I wasn’t naked.

My hair and nails were done, my face was made up with great care, and I stood politely, expectantly, waiting to respond to any of the diners of our party who might need something.

Mistress was hosting a dinner party with three other Dominants from a distant BDSM club, and the four subs were acting as servers. I was responsible for making sure everything went perfectly, and was leading the serving team.

I was also acting as the personal waitress for Mikhail, who was staying with Miriam for the night, and was seated at Mistress’ right hand.

The meal had gone well, and everyone seemed satisfied. Then Mikhail called me to his side. I knelt down in Nadu so he didn’t need to look up to me.

“You’re very sweet,” he remarked. “Would you like to spend the night with me?”

Miriam looked amused. “Mikhail, you know she’ll do whatever you want. You are my guest. You don’t need to ask her.”

He smiled. “Yes, I know, but I’d like to know what she says.” He turned to me again, “Well?” He put a finger under my chin, and lifted my face so I would look at him directly.

“Whatever you wish, Master,” I replied demurely.

“Yes, I know that, but would you like to spend the night with me?”

I looked towards Mistress for a clue, be he pulled my chin back and stared at me, smiling, denying me permission to look at her. I thought for a moment, then said, “Master, I do not know you well enough to have an opinion, but I know Mistress likes you very much. I will rely on her judgment. So, yes, I would like to spend the night with you.”

His smile broadened. “And what shall we do with Tomas? Shall I send him to serve your Mistress?”

I looked toward Mistress, who gave a minuscule shake of her head. “Sir, I’m sure I can manage both Tomas’ needs as well as yours. Would that please you?”

He leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. “I think that might be a lot of fun.” He turned towards Mistress, “With your permission, of course, Miriam. I don’t want to leave you unattended.”

She laughed, “Oh, I think I can manage to sleep unattended for one night in my own home.” Then she smiled at me and arched an eyebrow, “I think you’ll find this one…” nodding at me, “…quite a revelation.”

I noticed that her eyes traveled meaningfully from me to Tomas, then back again, and she nodded slightly.

I dropped my gaze, and said, “As you wish.”

 

~~~~~

I was pegging Tomas with a medium-sized strap-on while he was on his hands and knees, holding his Master’s cock deep in his throat. I was wiggling the dildo in his ass to massage his prostate. He was perspiring and moaning as I kept him just on the edge of cumming, but had not let it happen for almost half an hour.

I leaned over Tomas’ body, stretched between us, and pulled Mikhail’s naked shoulders towards me and licked his nipples, causing him to groan. I lightly trailed my fingers down his abdomen, and reached around Tomas’ filled mouth, and cupped Mikhail’s balls, gently caressing them as I had been taught. I started tracing very, very light patterns on the hairs on his scrotum, almost tickling him. But when I felt his balls start to tighten, I backed off again, moving away from him.

I was working hard to keep them both right on the edge of cumming, turning my attention from one to the other of them in a fine juggling act of seduction. So far, it had worked; both of them were straining and groaning, but neither had tipped over the edge. Of course, Mikhail could overrule me at any time, but he seemed to be interested in what I could do, and how well I did it.

I put my hand behind his head and pulled him forward to kiss me while I moved one hand up to his ear, lightly tracing the inside edge, which I had found was clearly a favored erogenous zone for him. I kissed him slowly, languorously, on the mouth, first massaging his tongue, then tracing the interior of his mouth, running my tongue between his teeth and gums – a sensitive area most people never consider.

Then I moved my right hand down to gently stroke Tomas’ filled throat, ran my fingernails up onto his shoulders, tickling them briefly, tracing a line down his spine, and ran my finger down to where the dildo was lodged in his arse. I rubbed my finger gently up and down his arse crack, ran it around one buttock, moving under the dildo to caress his balls, then slowly stroked his iron-hard cock – but only briefly.

Both men moaned, almost in tandem.

I took it as a challenge to see how long I could keep them suspended in blissful agony. Mistress had shown me that a climax postponed would be much more dramatic when it finally erupted.

And, of course, I wanted them to cum simultaneously…

 

~~~~~

Sometime the next day, Mistress walked into the living room, where I was reading a newspaper. I immediately dropped to the floor, and knelt down in Nadu. She sat down, patted the settee next to her and said, “Come sit next to me, Mouse.”

I hurried to comply, putting my hands on my knees and listening.

“I’m pleased with the progress you’re making on your studies.” She inspected my work before I submitted it, and again when I got it back, so knew how I was doing. “I think you have potential we haven’t yet explored. So, I’m going to take more steps.

“First, I’ve signed you up to take an aptitude test to find out what else you might be good at. Here’s the information of where you go to take it, and when. Be sure to be there on time.”

I glanced at the address, and date and time. I saw no difficulty, so nodded, and said, “Mistress.”

“Next, I going to enroll you in a martial arts program, Tae-Kwon-Do, at a nearby dojang so that you can defend yourself if you need to. And to keep your beautiful body as toned as I want it to be. Plus, I want you to do yoga with me in the mornings to keep it flexible.”

I nodded and said, “Mistress.” But privately, I wondered how I was going to manage all of this while still working.

Then she leaned back and looked at me. “Last night at the dinner party, you delighted Mikhail. I asked him to evaluate you as a potential slave, and to help me make my decision about accepting you. You answered diplomatically, and yet pleased him. I’m happy you were able to do that.”

I stayed still but felt a wave of warmth run through me, and I allowed myself a small smile.

“And he reported to me this morning that you managed both he and Tomas very well. He’s a very experienced Dom, and yet you aroused him and used Tomas to help you do it. How do you feel about dominating another slave, Mouse?”

“Feel, Mistress? I was merely trying to please you.”

“And you did.” A wave of warmth flowed through me. “But how did it make you feel?”

I stopped to think, then spoke hesitantly, “It was…different from when I’m with you, Mistress, but somehow similar. I felt a…a sense of power, of eagerness that made my pussy wet. It was…exciting!”

Mistress nodded. “I thought so. Do you feel any differently towards me?”

I rushed to reply, “No, Mistress, no! I am absolutely your slave, Mistress, and that is all I want to be! Please, Mistress; are you displeased that I feel these things? I will change…”

“Hush, child. No, I’m not displeased. But I see an opportunity. Do you?”

That stopped me, so I sat quietly for a time and thought. Mistress was never angry with me if she asked a question, and I took my time thinking about my answer. She would be cold and dismissive with me if I gave a stupid or thoughtless answer.

After a time, I said, “Having a slave who could dominate other subs could be useful for shows.” I was thinking out loud, for I knew Miriam was always thinking about ways of turning things to advantage. I tried to think as she did. “And having a sub dominate, and then be dominated in turn could be quite popular at some of the places where we do shows. Is that what you had in mind, Mistress?”

She nodded, “Yes, very good. You’re starting to think like a business woman. So, keep thinking about it. See if you can come up with a story to go along with this idea, okay? I’ll do the same, and then we will compare notes. That’s all.”

I started to kneel again. “Oh, get up, girl, and go read your paper.” I moved over and sat on my chair, with its protective covering. Miriam might want me naked, but she wanted her furniture to stay clean as well.

I held the newspaper up to my eyes, but my head was busy, trying to obey her and come up with a storyline.

Perhaps a story about a rebellious slave who dominates other slaves, only to be caught by a Mistress. Or Master. That would be quite popular with BDSM clubs…

 

~~~~~

I stood at center stage, hit by the spotlights, bullwhip in my hand, legs spread wide, leather slave collar around my neck, glaring down at the three slaves around me. I was naked but for my costume slave collar and knee-high, black boots. My skin had been oiled to show off my body.

Everything had been scripted, and everything properly rehearsed. Now to see how the audience liked it.

I pointed at two of them, “You two, I want to see you fucking. It would amuse me. NOW!” I roared, and snapped the whip, making it crack near the man’s ass.

They scurried to obey, with the woman getting up on her hands and knees, then dropping her shoulders down and presenting her cunt to the man, in three-quarter profile so the audience could see the action clearly. He quickly pushed himself into her and started fucking her hard. She mewled in simulated pain from his rough handling.

I smiled, then kicked the third slave, who was cowering at my feet. “And you, come here and worship my cunt. Hurry!”

She quickly got up on her knees, thrust her face into my pussy, and started to kiss and lick me, pulling my labia apart with her hands, and eagerly working to bring me to a climax. I pulled her hard into me.

I closed my eyes, turned my head up, and smiled. It felt so good to be in control, to have slaves jump to my command. I glanced down at the two slaves coupling on the floor, and decided they needed to be spurred to more vigorous action. I lifted my arm, and drew the bullwhip back…

Only to have it torn from my hand. I whirled and saw my Mistress, holding the whip. She tossed it away, her face like Death.

“So, you thought you could be a Mistress, did you? And where did you get those boots?” She pointed at my legs.

I looked down at the black, knee-length boots embracing my legs, then dropped to the floor, and grovelled before Her Wrath. “Mistress, please…”

“Shut up, slave. You three! Take those boots from her!”

The three other slaves hurried to comply, treating me roughly, and tearing the boots from my feet. The woman who had been doggie fucked gave me a carefully choreographed, backhanded slap as she moved away from me.

Then the three other slaves moved into Nadu to one side of the stage.

“Now, slave, you will regret this impertinence!” Mistress roared, “Whipping position!” She picked up a stage prop, a padded crop, and strode towards me. It had a red powder on it that would make it look like my ass was turning red when she cropped me, when in reality she would pull her strokes. It was all stagecraft, but the audience loved it.

Cringing with fear, I moved into Nadu, then flipped my upper body forward, causing my hair to cascade in front of me. I crossed my wrists above my head on the floor, sobbing. My pussy was facing the audience, and my back and ass were exposed to the crop.

Mistress raised the crop and lashed me with it.

“One…,” she began.

Later, she had me service the three other slaves until I collapsed, exhausted, my face smeared with their juices, cum dripping from my cunt, and my hair completely askew. That part, at least, was real, even if the other punishments were faked.

Between us, we brought down the house.

 

~~~~~

It took me some time before I noticed the change in our relationship. We always slept together, and I usually worshiped her, bringing her to orgasm before we slept. Sometimes she would allow me to cum, sometimes not, which was incredibly frustrating because I so love sex.

But when we were done sexing, and turned to go to sleep, she would put her arm out to me, and I would cuddle up with my back next to her.

If I had looked back on our history, as I do now, I would have seen how it had changed.

First, she won my pussy, seducing me into becoming her frantic sex slave.

Then she won my soul, possessing me and encompassing my spirit, using our performances to overwhelm me.

But now she owned my heart, and I was joyful in serving her.

And I slept better than I had in many years.

 

© Copyright, James Llewellyn Gainsborough and Nika S. at Lushstories.com, March 2021.
All Rights Reserved. May not be reproduced in any medium without the express, written permission of the authors.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments